Posted by Bill Ryan
Thanks - I wasn't dodging the question: just giving some thought to how best to respond. This also fits with another question, posed by viking, who asked
This all begs for a more major article which I would like to write [and have started].
The summary is this:
- The Controllers (Elite/ Illuminati/ Cabal/ PTB/ whatever collective name one wants to give) are just caretakers: they're 'managers' or 'supervisors' of Planet Earth. They have their overlords, whom they worship (literally), and who give them orders. The Overlords know the whole plan. The Controllers do not.
- The ultimate Overlords are transdimensional. That means they are non-physical, godlike astral beings. They have considerable, genuine power [though it is far from total] and really exist. They are not a metaphor or a myth. They have shaped much of history. All shamans will tell you that these characters are real.
- The Controllers are rewarded with wealth, power, control [at this human level], prestige, pleasure and status: all the perks of the job.
- Exactly as David Icke describes (as do others, too) the Overlords are in a limited 'box'. It's quite a big one... but it's a box nonetheless. They are contained within it. (This 'box' IS a metaphor, to illustrate limitation.)
- The exciting opportunity is that the human spirit - when truly free - is immensely powerful and is NOT contained or limited. This is the 'biggest secret'. See my video presentation The Anglo-Saxon Mission
(final part) for more on this.
- There are many tricks and traps along the way. There is a whole complex minefield of false freedoms ('Freedom Traps') lying in wait for the unwary. Many cults fall into this category, as do many New Age and ufological belief systems - including the concept of 'Ascension' (sorry, folks).
- I feel that I know with deep certainty - again, as do Davie Icke, David Wilcock, and many others - that we will collectively master our potential. To clarify, at least a significant number of people will, and will respond by mobilizing, leading, taking responsibility, and inspiring the human race to develop a truly New Civilization. (Not a New World Order! The two are rather different.)
- There are many signs that this is already happening (again, see The Anglo-Saxon Mission
). My observation is that there is now a snowball effect that started a number of years ago and which cannot be stopped. This doesn't mean that there won't be problems to solve, spanners thrown in the works (guess who by), and every kind of challenge to surmount collectively.
- My very firm opinion is that we can and will do that. It may take some time. '2012' is not the end of the game. There's a vast clean-up job to do on Planet Earth which will take at least another generation. We have to face what we have done.
- Projects Avalon and Camelot are two small contributions to that end - and there are many, many more, pioneered by many others who are aware why they are here at this time.
That was a long summary, but it's hard to compress it into anything less. It does need a major article - although the above components are those that most of those reading this will already be aware of.
I do now think, by the way, that the Gulf Oil Crisis has turned a corner. I felt very strongly and clearly a couple of days ago that something changed in the ethers... let me put it that way. There was a tipping point. I'm saying this on record here.
I predict that over the next 4-6 weeks we'll start to see clean-up success, legitimate and ethical political action, international co-operation, ingenious and well-engineered solutions, improved regulations, and a rise in awareness that this kind of thing must never happen again. Watch and see...