+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Bill for a couple of years now I have thought about viable energy sources to break away from our dependence on oil.
    As the gas prices went up people began to become desperate about finding alternative solutions, once the price of the barrel came back down things went back to normal. This recent blunder will create a public outcry the likes of which we have not seem in a very long time.
    My question to you is, from your point of view, what practical alternative energy sources do you think we can implement now to break from our oil dependence ?
    Hi Frank - and I'm delighted you've joined the Avalon mod team.

Re your question, necessity really is the mother of invention. I bet Wade Frazier and Brian O'Leary are writing about this right now.

Personally, I'm not expert enough in this field to hazard a guess at exactly what might be a viable alternative. The fact that the answer doesn't feel obvious says something... we are SO dependent on oil at the moment, and it doesn't look to be changing anytime soon.

JUST MAYBE... some insider 'white hat' engineers might become so disgusted at what is happening that they might release full details of viable free energy devices - which certainly exist in the classified world on a fully-functioning (not just experimental) basis.

If that release of information was done in an optimum, carefully-strategized way, with enough support behind them in other quarters (media, military, etc)... then that cat would be permanently out of the bag and would change the world forever from that day on.

This is one of the deus ex machina options that just might not be totally impossible...

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Or we can start realizing that in the next years we will start seeing only dead seas all over the planet?
    I guess it will not be limited to dead seas alone IF this happens ... it is not wide spread knowledge I think that most of our oxygen is generated by plankton in our seas:
    Read more: Is it true that plankton produce much of our oxygen?

And there much more articles of course ... at least an important point to keep in mind what's at stake here.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

If you remember the oil crisis in the 70's in the US, I remember there where an incredible out pour of innovated inventors many swept under the rug, or bought out by the Oil tycoons. I got a feeling there's about to be a strong comeback of the white hat inventors who have kept their inventions out of the hands of Govt. agencies and private company investors. Of course as you also have mention the military and private govt. sponsor companies have for a long time use the alternative energy viable sources to fulfill their own agendas none of which has been beneficial to the general populace.An example of that is Helium 3. Thank you for your answer Bill and thank you for the warm welcome...

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Here's the newest Veritas Special Report (with James Fox). Recorded just an hour ago...

1. BP is now spraying dispersants at night and on top of populated areas.

2. BP is using Wackenhut as their security company to harass/threaten the media.

http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/...00613-jfox.mp3

It's also here: http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html

Cheers,

Mel
    VERITAS: "Alternative Media for Discerning Minds".
    http://www.veritasshow.com

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Sorry no question, just an observation. Maybe we should all put the call out for some assistance! And before people start on about its our mess etc....Sometimes people just need help, and an advanced race could do just that.

Love,

Kriya
    I agree , and from everything ive read about our evolved family ... Help is there as long as we ask for it (because of free will) . The problem is , how can we as a collective ( not the puppet black suits) ask for their assistance ?
    Could synchronized meditations work ? Im sure with a bit of organisation (because of time zones) , maybe an american , european and asian meditation asking for help could be done ?
    I think its worth a shot , whats peoples thoughts ?

John

6. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Mel... you rock!
    Well folks you heard James Fox, let's get them to stop using Corexit 9500.
    This is a start. Let our voices be heard.

BP offices in the United States

Anchorage
    BP Exploration (Alaska), Inc.
    900 East Benson Boulevard
    Anchorage
    AK 99508
    Phone: +1 907 561 5111

Chicago
    28100 Torch Parkway
    Warrenville
    IL 60555
    Phone: +1 630 836 5000

Houston
    501 Westlake Park Boulevard
    Houston
    TX 77079
    Phone: +1 281 366 2000

La Palma
    4 Centerpointe Drive
    La Palma
    CA 90623

BP Chemicals
    28100 Torch Park Way
    Warrenville
    IL 60555
    Phone: +1 877 701 2726

BP Solar
    630 Solarex Ct.
    MD 21703
    Phone: +1 301 698 4200
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th June 2010 at 22:55. Reason: to fix formatting

7. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote # -- There will be clampdowns of all kinds as the Controllers try to keep the lid on the box.
    # -- As a distraction, we may see a strike against Iran. (Or, more likely, there may be a strike against Iran while everyone is traumatized domestically.)
    TO QUOTE BILL... this peiece of news confirms your track of thought. alxo webbot sees a saw tooth emotional patch until november where the language does look like ww3 . last ing 4 days of emitional release language.. 9/11 was 4 hours of release language.. lots of people putting lots of bits of it together now.. buckle up kids.. were on the next phase of the ride.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...otilla-to-Gaza

also turkey said they would send ships to guard the flotilla agains tthe zionazis

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Last edited by concerned square; 17th September 2012 at 17:50.

9. Link to Post #29
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by concerned square (here)
    Hi Bill
    3 RE the georgia guidestones. If the illuminati have a depopulation agenda then this would be right up their street, maybe this is what the under ground bases are for.
    Well this is the most controllable doomsday scenario. Its far more safe for them than polar shifts solar flares etc etc. This will take more time but ...

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

If ancient civilizations existed 17,000 - 25,000 years ago, who had technologies already then, we do not even know about in this present -- I feel I can safely assume that technologies do exist that we do not yet know or know about that would resolve this disaster and restore well-being. The issue is re-focusing on well-being and thus allowing the thought channels to open to what will bring about workable solution(s) of well-being.

11. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

hey bill.. one simple question...
    with so many factions of the ptb involved in this.. where is all the inside information that should be flowing to you from a few angles?
    cheers bennycog

12. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

On the technical side of the leak, I found this interesting and most comprehensive page from the "Washingtons Blog" website which looks at the progress of the undoings of the crisis: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/...n-beneath.html

This could change all the theories regarding as to why the leak occurred. As always it brings out more questions. If the damage is underground did BP know that it had a massive problem before the media got hold of the story in the first place? Is that why the CEO of BP sold his stocks and is that why Halliburton bought the small company who did the 'cementing work'? Small company = fall guy.

Was the "explosion" deliberately caused to mask the real reason of the well leaking oil? Is that why Goldman Sachs shorted the oil companies a day and three weeks beforehand?

At the end of the day, if the well was already compromised well below underground, who pays damages? BP.

If there was a tragic 'accident', who pays the damages? The fall guy. Perhaps it was cheaper to buy out and sacrifice a company than to own up to an immense problem.

Just a thought.

Best regards,

Steve

13. Link to Post #33
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Important question!

My personal opinion is that several things will now happen:
    1. -- For many ordinary people -- AND THIS IS HAPPENING ALREADY -- this will be a wake-up call: that we are in deep trouble and we cannot rely on the politicians to fix things up for us. THIS WAKE-UP CALL IS A GOOD THING.
    2. -- A lot of people will get very upset and angry and fearful (or a combination of all three).
    3. -- There will be demonstrations, riots, even (maybe) domestic terrorism. For a lot of people, what has happened (as it plays out) will be just too much.
    4. -- A lot of good people on the 'inside' (including engineers and scientists) will be appalled at what has happened and will start breaking ranks and speaking out. The situation will become more and more volatile. I think we'll see people in Congress yelling at one another - and at the President and Speaker. Good guys in the military will also be appalled and their instinct will be to take action.
    5. -- There will be clampdowns of all kinds as the Controllers try to keep the lid on the box.
    6. -- As a distraction, we may see a strike against Iran. (Or, more likely, there may be a strike against Iran while everyone is traumatized domestically.)
    What all the above means is that the game has been permanently ramped up to the next level - and/or the next stage.

Personally, I'm thinking and feeling: THIS IS IT. WE'RE ON A WAR FOOTING NOW. (This is a metaphor.) I've not felt like this at any time since starting Camelot. Others I know feel the same.

To summarize, I believe we may have entered a new phase of the game, in which
    1. -- the stakes are higher
    2. -- the Controllers will seize on this to further their agenda, and
    3. -- good people will be waking up and mobilizing everywhere.

When I use the word 'mobilizing', I mean that people will be strongly motivated to make some change. For some, this might mean political or social action. For others, it may mean spiritual 'action'. Both forms of response may be valuable and needed.

Note also that many people will feel traumatized and unable to act at all. This will be temporary... but each person will respond differently. As you talk to others, remember that each person will have a different personal response 'strategy' and may need to be supported in different ways (including with patience and understanding).

Thank you Bill. That was a very informative POV

I know many people , including myself, feel as you do.

What actions can we take at this time to help focus this energy in the right direction?

What do you think of these suggestions..

1- Begin discussion/support groups locally to help cope and find alternate ways of living in this new "wakened " world.

2- Start legal protests in local area. May it be a picnic in your local town, with local engineers/doctors/politicians/spiritual leaders etc speaking and offering suggestions to help us change our lifestyles and adapt to our awakening world Or a sit in's at gas stations across the globe...

3- Print out information from Project Avalon, that you and others have shared about the oil catastrophy and distribute on "every corner of the world"

4-Find a way to publicly denounce the PTBs and stop "working in the shadows".

5- Drive our cars to the highways, and just..abandon them. Never again use any means of transportation that use petrol.

These are a few suggestions that others and myself have been discussing..would love to know your thoughts Bill and any other suggestions for a course of action.

Together we awaken, Together we rise, Together we change.

be well and know you are love,
    celine

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,937 times in 2,204 posts

Hi Bill and All.......Do you think that the speculated conspiracy side of things, might be because it was known that the whole Gulf of Mexico area is geologically unstable due to ancient asteroid impacts that also co-incide with the hyperdimensional position of 19.5...?

I've just been googling asteroids and the Gulf of Mexico and there was a massive one on the edge of the Yukatan Peninsula around 65 million years ago....and while some people think the Gulf of Mexico was 'created' then, others say that the one that might have done that happened millions of years before. But the 65 million years ago one...that created the Chicxulub crater and destroyed much of Life on Earth...could have caused all sorts of geological conditions....weakening the sea-bed etc..

Perhaps the Haiti earthquake...also straddling the 19.5 position could have been a sign of things to come.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmi...ollisions.html

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/l...s/impacts.html

The whole Oil 'spill' is a heart-breaker....speculation such as the above doesn't help the clean up etc., I know...but I'm wondering if this place on earth has, before, been the site of major environmental disturbance.......and to a lesser degree....is again....and is linked to previous disasters. Although this one has been set off by drilling into a geologically unstable area.....
    Last edited by jaybee; 14th June 2010 at 11:56.

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

1 Are there ANY positives to using dispersants other than masking the scale of the problem (which isn't a positive at all)
    It's a good question. My best answer is that I don't believe so.

Think of a 'dispersant' [generic term] as like the soap you use in your kitchen to clean a greasy pan. There are naturally-based, eco-friendly options here... and also chemical products that are absolutely not.

The scale of this is billions of times greater, of course. But that's what a dispersant is [essentially].

In theory, the idea of a dispersant is therefore not totally a bad thing. But the kind of dispersant used on this scale is likely to be hugely damaging (like in your goldfish bowl: if you clean engine oil leaked in the bowl with a large amount of even eco-friendly detergent, the fish will simply die in another way. (You and I shouldn't drink that stuff, either...)

2 If the oil were to flow until pressure equalization, how long do you think it would take for the earth to recover (maybe impossible to answer?)
    It depends how much oil there is down there. There might be a LOT. The worst case scenario (assuming an abiotic oil process) is that the oil is being continually created/replenished deep within the surface of the Earth -one of the oil cartel's biggest secrets - and might not run dry for decades or longer.

The recovery question is slightly different. I think everyone's opinion would be a guess, but intuitively I imagine it would take generations - maybe hundreds of years.

In the very long run of course, EVERYTHING recovers. There have been many unimaginable catastrophes on Planet Earth in geological history, and she's still here with abundant life on it.

3 RE the georgia guidestones. If the illuminati have a depopulation agenda then this would be right up their street, maybe this is what the under ground bases are for.
    I doubt that this is connected... my best guess is that this was an accident, but that the Controllers will be quick to capitalize on it: see my posts on this here and here (#13 and #18 on p.2. of this thread). THIS MAY BE AS MUCH OF A THREAT AS THE OIL.

I only have a fraction of the understanding of this disaster that you have, so when i see you so concerned about this i really am starting to worry.
    Those of you who know me well know that I'm not a scaremonger, and have a realistic but highly optimistic idea of the future that we can all create and experience. Ensuring a positive outcome is what my personal mission is all about.

But yes... I've not been so concerned about anything for a very long time. In my opinion this is an incredibly serious situation.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2010 at 14:12.

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    hey bill.. one simple question...
    with so many factions of the ptb involved in this.. where is all the inside information that should be flowing to you from a few angles?
    I do have some information... see the Avalon Blog update here (9 June)

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/whats_new.html

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    Thank you Bill. That was a very informative POV

I know many people , including myself, feel as you do.

What actions can we take at this time to help focus this energy in the right direction?

What do you think of these suggestions..

1- Begin discussion/support groups locally to help cope and find alternate ways of living in this new "wakened " world.

2- Start legal protests in local area. May it be a picnic in your local town, with local engineers/doctors/politicians/spiritual leaders etc speaking and offering suggestions to help us change our lifestyles and adapt to our awakening world Or a sit in's at gas stations across the globe...

3- Print out information from Project Avalon, that you and others have shared about the oil catastrophy and distribute on "every corner of the world"

4-Find a way to publicly denounce the PTBs and stop "working in the shadows".

5- Drive our cars to the highways, and just..abandon them. Never again use any means of transportation that use petrol.

These are a few suggestions that others and myself have been discussing..would love to know your thoughts Bill and any other suggestions for a course of action.

Together we awaken, Together we rise, Together we change.

be well and know you are love,
    celine
    All good ideas - although #5 may be a little extreme for some!

In Mel Fabregas's new interview yesterday with James Fox, James stated very strongly that he felt the #1 priority was stopping the use of Corexit, and suggested picketing and lobbying the EPA with as much publicity and people as possible - immediately.

18. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    On the technical side of the leak, I found this interesting and most comprehensive page from the "Washingtons Blog" website which looks at the progress of the undoings of the crisis: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/...n-beneath.html

This could change all the theories regarding as to why the leak occurred. As always it brings out more questions. If the damage is underground did BP know that it had a massive problem before the media got hold of the story in the first place? Is that why the CEO of BP sold his stocks and is that why Halliburton bought the small company who did the 'cementing work'? Small company = fall guy.

Was the "explosion" deliberately caused to mask the real reason of the well leaking oil? Is that why Goldman Sachs shorted the oil companies a day and three weeks beforehand?

At the end of the day, if the well was already compromised well below underground, who pays damages? BP.

If there was a tragic 'accident', who pays the damages? The fall guy. Perhaps it was cheaper to buy out and sacrifice a company than to own up to an immense problem.
    Yes, the Washington's Blog piece is valuable and seems to be accurate.

Personally, I'm intrigued by Lindsey Williams' categorical statement that the blowout was not deliberately engineered. But it's certainly possible that serious engineering problems were coming to light before the explosion on the rig.

Intuitively (and I have no hard evidence for this apart from that it feels spot on, and I do trust my intuition) I feel certain that Lindsey is absolutely right... the Controllers did NOT know that this was going to happen, but THEY RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT ANYWAY BY OCCULT MEANS.

In other words, they knew SOMETHING was going to happen, but they did not MAKE it happen. They may have ALLOWED it to happen... possibly (depending on the precise engineering scenario involved, what failed when, who knew what, etc.)

But: the real significance of this is that this gives us direct evidence for how the 'Controllers' work. THEY ARE NOT IN CONTROL. THEY MAY BE JUST MANAGERS/ CARETAKERS OF PLANET EARTH. SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ELSE IS DRIVING ALL THIS - at a hyper-dimensional level (for lack of a better term).

This is why they have their occult, satanic rituals and worship (yes, really) their 'gods'. These 'gods' are in charge of that side of the game. The Illuminati are just the gods' human representatives on Earth (some of who are strategically 'occupied', of course).

It all fits. David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Bill Deagle, Jim Marrs, Jay Weidner [and many others, of course...] have it all correct.

I suspect that the Controllers don't know exactly will happen in the next 2-3 years either... but THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD SOME INFORMATION. When events happen like this, they RECOGNIZE THEM and then jump on them to drive the agenda further. But something else is calling the real shots entirely.

For this reason, personally, what has happened is extremely important... it really connected a lot of dots for me and a great deal fell into place about what exactly is happening here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2010 at 14:45.

19. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Bill;
    Do you think mobilizing people to call BP (see my previous post for phone numbers) and requesting them to stop spraying Corexit would be effective?
    I just called and was quickly directed to a real human who took my request.
    She was nice. I was polite. I simply told them as a citizen to Stop spraying Corexit, Now. It's making the problem worse.
    Thanks

20. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Hi Bill ...

What do you mean when you say.... "But something else is calling the real shots entirely."

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast