+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

First off,
    Mel I wanted to publicly honor you with an open heart for the work you have been doing reporting with James Fox and making it available to the general public.

I have always enjoyed your work and style though I have been an strong opponent of the pay for content/truth model.

While you charge for the Disclosure content and interviews, it appears to me that your heart is in the right place and recognize the immediate importance and relevance of the Gulf reporting to everybody.

There is more I could say to this but i will leave it at a heartfelt and profound thank you.
    My family and I are truly grateful.

Secondly:
    Bill, you said that to call this a Volcano is uninformed.

I would like to hear why you believe this to be the case.

Granted, It does sound a bit far fetched to me, and I doubt we will see a new volcano explode at the bottom of the Gulf, but it does explain the "authorities" response, intense pressure, volatile gasses, mass media blackout, threats of arrest, the no fly zone, ridiculous use of COREXIT ( to disperse volcanic gasses?), etc.

I cant see need for all of the hubbub for an out of control oil leak. I CAN however see that the people in charge and working on the situation are AFRAID. In their own estimation this is bigger than they can handle.

All their activities display that to be the case.

If the Webbot project is legit, and Clif is not an operative in some diabolical mass social experiment conducted by less than scrupulous individuals, then the implications of his findings lend credence in support of the volcano postulation in so far as it is the type of thing that could be so large in magnitude to cause such a significant diaspora.

To think that the powers that were could somehow use an uncontrolled oil gusher as an excuse to forcibly remove 20+ million people from the lower 40* was a thought that had crossed my mind. And, I have heard of the foreign troops in miami, lousiana, and alabama. I also looked into the vehicle build up in Jacksonville. However, i do not believe the powers that were have the skill, power, or ability to pull off such a grand operation. Look at how bad they messed up 9/11, the N Korean frame up of the sinking of the S Korean ship, and Georgia and South Ossetia. They are literally falling over each other after each screwed up operation. I do not give them the power.

I have come to a position where i feel and reason that they have bitten off more than they can chew....and they know it. you can sense and see dissension among the ranks, and the truth shall reveal them to be the ineffective, fearful, cowards that they are.

It is clear that the blow out is indeed a very highly pressurized pocket of oil and gas. More so than our current (public technology) can handle.

In light of the build up of volcanic activity, increase in earthquakes, and general earth changes of this period (cycle) of time i would not so quickly rule out the potential for new volcanoes to emerge, new fault lines to appear, and the topography of the globe to alter dramatically.

As an anecdotal thought, every map i have seen of the "future" includes a significant waterway running from what "were" the great lakes down to the Gulf. If there is any credence whatsoever, beyond far fetched data points to these maps, then it might warrant a thought or two about the effects a new vent would have on the geology and fault lines.

At the very least, what we have is a gusher that contains toxic gasses and oil that will run unabated for quite a while causing much damage to the worlds ecosystems and us. This would fit in with your ex-girlfriends mysterious declaration that the beauty of this world will not always be so.

At the other end of the spectrum the hole is being pressurized due to magma, and the solar system squeeze as we transition through the galactic equator, It IS a volcano, and it starts as a little leak in the proverbial dam and expands to let the rest of the highly pressurized "earthblood" out.

perhaps my imagination is running a bit wild....
    perhaps it is just a highly pressurized oil pocket and will just wreak a slow creeping environmental havoc on the world.

or perhaps we are seeing global transformation.

Granted i may be slanted a bit towards the volcano thing because i would rather it be the globe that smacks us down a bit than have it be a diabolical plot by some of my own species to "cull the herd."

I am not holding onto any position to firmly. i am seeking the truth and i am open to learning. I want to know.

This is why i ask for your perspective on why it is uninformed to think it is a sub strata magma deposit is causing the pressure.

thanks for your time and efforts.
    -X

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Hi Bill and All.......Do you think that the speculated conspiracy side of things, might be because it was known that the whole Gulf of Mexico area is geologically unstable due to ancient asteroid impacts that also co-incide with the hyperdimensional position of 19.5...?

I've just been googling asteroids and the Gulf of Mexico and there was a massive one on the edge of the Yukatan Peninsula around 65 million years ago....and while some people think the Gulf of Mexico was 'created' then, others say that the one that might have done that happened millions of years before. But the 65 million years ago one...that created the Chicxulub crater and destroyed much of Life on Earth...could have caused all sorts of geological conditions....weakening the sea-bed etc..

Perhaps the Haiti earthquake...also straddling the 19.5 position could have been a sign of things to come.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmi...ollisions.html

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/l...s/impacts.html

The whole Oil 'spill' is a heart-breaker....speculation such as the above doesn't help the clean up etc., I know...but I'm wondering if this place on earth has, before, been the site of major environmental disturbance.......and to a lesser degree....is again....and is linked to previous disasters. Although this one has been set off by drilling into a geologically unstable area.....
    It's an interesting question! I'm not sufficiently well-informed about the 19.5' alignments to form an opinion.

I suspect, based on what I know of geophysics, that any impact tens of millions of years ago would no longer be leaving a weakness like this. The Earth heals itself too, and that was a LONG time ago. All kinds of mega-events have occurred since then, all over the planet... as best I know not just on the 19.5' alignments.

And (also as best I know) the seabed in the Gulf, only 5,000' deep, will all be structurally more recent than the Chicxulub impact. My best guess is that there is no connection. The Gulf of Mexico itself, for instance, is not an earthquake zone or on a tectonic plate boundary.

It's not THAT unstable, and the geology is not the problem... the problem is a human, engineering one: that they drilled into and punctured an extremely high-pressure 'artery' that immediately trashed the best and strongest equipment in the oil industry.

(To make the point, here is a Blowout Preventer similar to the one that failed. Look at the size of it... but the pressure was just too great.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,936 times in 2,204 posts

Thanks for the reply, Bill.

For the record...I wasn't speculating that the disaster has been caused on purpose...but that caution may have been thrown to the wind, in the desire to tap into a LOT of oil, on American territory.

4. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

I am listening to the Lindsey Williams interview now, making notes but I just had to comment on:
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Thanks for the reply, Bill.
    For the record...I wasn't speculating that the disaster has been caused on purpose...but that caution may have been thrown to the wind, in the desire to tap into a LOT of oil, on American territory.
    "Caution is a luxury."
    For those who've seen Avatar, I am instantly reminded of the Project manager, golf club in hand, staring at the underground vein, saying, "Look at all that cheddar!"
    T'was all he saw, and any obstacle, no matter it's importance, had to be marginalized.
    Last edited by Fredkc; 14th June 2010 at 16:17.

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kudzy (here)
    Hi Bill;
    Do you think mobilizing people to call BP (see my previous post for phone numbers) and requesting them to stop spraying Corexit would be effective?
    I just called and was quickly directed to a real human who took my request.
    She was nice. I was polite. I simply told them as a citizen to Stop spraying Corexit, Now. It's making the problem worse.
    Thanks
    Well done! We HAVE to be proactive.

We can't sit back and watch all this on TV like a disaster movie playing out.

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Hi Bill ...

What do you mean when you say.... "But something else is calling the real shots entirely."

viking
    Thanks for the question - it needs a detailed response (an opportunity for a summary). It could not be more important.

I'll certainly do this... give me a short while.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2010 at 10:36.

7. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Bill,

now that they have realized that by capping the main leak it will cause other leaks to appear on the ocean floor from oil aiming for the path of least resistance, maybe you could answer this through some of your inside technical experts.

They have known about this well since 88 but knew they didn't have the means to contain the pressure

Is it too late at this point to pull out the underground tunneling equipment to drill down from Alabama, the closest land to this well, build a facility to handle the 10-16K PSI drill right to the edge pull the equipment and set off a charge to open the flow.

that would open a release with less resistance and prevent leaks from opening around the gulf that can't be contained.

have any of your experts mentioned how long it takes these boring machines to drill 1 mile underground?

8. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Thunderbird (here)

Volcano
    I'll get back to you! I feel as sure as I can be that this is not the case... but I'm going to do a little research to see what I can find. I do appreciate and respect your intelligent question.

9. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Maybe this blowout is the "Controller's" hyperdimensional distraction from whats's going on in the Gulf of Aden.

10. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

If this really was made by a "weapon" that created it almost instantly...

It would be the answer to saving the worlds oceans

a metal cap could be created to drop over the whole with pipelines pointed out to the different refineries...

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

What would it take to move enough rocks, metal plates earth matter that could form a giant underwater "pressure - bandaid" to stop the leak? Like creating a new earth crust heavy enough to hold in the gushing. Like moving a mountain of heavy rocks on top of the gusher until a new sealing crust is formed? Needs to be huge, how huge?

12. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I also listened to the Lindsay Williams interview but from my perspective it seemed that he was trying to sensationalize something that was already known. Because of this Alex Jones, I think, didn't want to give him so much of the ball on his programme.

Williams spoke about the dangerous elements being released into the atmosphere as it was he who was giving the news straight from Mr. X's mouth, but which had been subject of a news report some days ago. He also mentioned that the pressure underground would have been 2 and 7,000lbs per square inch. He said his 'contacts' in the oil industry gave him this information. I'm not a mathematics scholar, but surely the downward pressure from the sea water around this?

"normal pressure increases approximately 0.465 psi per foot of depth (10.5kpa per meter of depth)." : http://oilgasglossary.com/overbalance.html
    Thus, normal pressure at 5,000 feet is 2,325 psi.

So if the pressure was abnormal, the difference in the water may not have been that great if the pressure was to the lower end of the spectrum.

Williams gets a lot of his information, as he says, from this Mr. X. If this Mr. X tells him there is no conspiracy, because he realizes that this situation has got out of hand and not even the most heinous of men would give him and his ilk support, then Williams will pass that information on. Of course we could accept on face value what Lindsey said is the truth and it was a serious miscalculation of a greedy oil company wanting to exploit oil fields at any cost.

Not sure what to make of that interview.

Best regards,

Steve

13. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Steve,
    Lindsey said 20,000 to 70,000 psi, not 2,000 - 7,000 psi.

I have truth tested his report using applied kinesiology and get that he is telling the truth 100% as he understands it. However, on an absolute basis, the truth is that it was not an accident. All else in his report tests as true. I tested for who know about it before hand: Cheney, limited CIA black ops folks. All others test as not knowing beforehand: Tony Hayward, Suttles, Norm Panetta (head of CIA), Queen Elizabeth, the Pope, Obama.

However, my testing could be flawed, so no guarantees! I would be happier if a small group of us could truth test happenings, reports etc. and compare results. Then report here. We all have the ability to truth test. I could teach it over the phone to a group, or one-by-one vis Skype video.

Lew

14. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's an interesting report:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=19660

That report talks about abiogenic petroleum. Here is link to an report about it:

http://www.livescience.com/environme...l_origins.html

Lew

15. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

Apologies if this has been posted previously - but BP is NOT British!!!

http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarti...tentId=7027677

Quote When BP merged with Amoco in 1998 the company’s name changed to BP Amoco, and the shield appeared side-by-side with Amoco’s equally familiar torch.

BP goes ‘beyond petroleum’
    Then in 2000 BP, now a group of companies that included Amoco, ARCO and Castrol, unveiled a new global brand with a new mark, a sunburst of green, yellow and white symbolizing dynamic energy in all its forms. It was called the Helios after the sun god of ancient Greece.

In a press release announcing the change, the group said it had decided to retain the BP name because of its recognition around the world and because it stood for the new company’s aspirations: ‘better people, better products, big picture, beyond petroleum.’
    This needs to be clarified - it is a GLOBAL corporation, the main ownership being in the USA corporate conglomerates....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

16. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

now the question I have is they have been pumping this oil up to a ship long enough to know the chemical breakdown of what is coming out of the ground, we know it isn't all Oil and Natural Gas...

Obama mentioned it was going through a process to make it safe fuel to burn...

was he just talking about the disbursements mixed in?

or something far more sinister they are afraid of us knowing?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th June 2010 at 03:26.

17. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings Bill,
    Thanks for all you are doing to keep the world informed...I think threads and websites like yours help keep the pressure on those PTB to fix this mess ....your work is greatly appreciated by us here in Tampa Bay area.
    My question is this: If all that needs be done is to collapse (close off) a couple of 8" to 23" pipes..even if they are a few feet or a few hundred feet underground....
    why would the brains in charge of this catastrophe be talking about using a nuclear bomb to do it ?
    It sounds like massive overkill to me...I almost get the feeling they WANT to make it worse...with all the foot dragging for almost two months, failures to plug the main hole...coupled with the stopping of air traffic over the Gulf, and stopping the fishermen, boaters, reporters, scientists who want to go out and witness this event...it just doesn't feel like a rescue/repair effort...it feels more like damage control for BP, et al.....there's whole page ads in our newspapers daily from BP telling us how hard they're working to correct this problem, and they've bought up several search engine accesses to control information....what's your take on this?
    Thanks again and many blessings to you
    Dave

18. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

It really doesn't matter who owns BP, but not 1 penny of dividends should be paid out until this mess is cleaned up...

when you bet on an oil well, it could be dry... that is part of the risks of investments...

Quote National Iranian Oil Company became an international consortium, and AIOC resumed operations in Iran as a member of it.[11] The consortium agreed to share profits on a 50–50 basis with Iran, "but not to open its books to Iranian auditors or to allow Iranians onto its board of directors."[15] AIOC, as a part of the Anglo-American coup d'état deal, was not allowed to monopolise Iranian oil as before. It was limited to a 40% share in a new international consortium. For the rest, 40% went to the five major American companies and 20% went to Royal Dutch Shell and Compagnie Française des Pétroles, now Total S.A..[16]

The AIOC became the British Petroleum Company in 1954...

BP is a British-based global energy company which is the third largest energy company and the fourth largest company in the world. As a multinational oil company ("oil major"), BP is the United Kingdom's largest corporation, with its headquarters in St James's, City of Westminster, London...

Around 40% of BP shares are held by UK shareholders, and 39% in the USA...

BP History

19. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Thanks Lew,
    I'm guessing all the stories about corpheads selling off hugh blocks of shares just days before the event, or corps shorting the stocks, futures...or Halliburton recently buying the biggest cleanup firm...any of this true, to your knowledge? ( Certainly is indicative of prior knowledge...) Thanks Dave

20. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default BP well labled nightmare by BP engineer 1 week before explosion

Reported on NBC nightly news tonight. Internal documents that show that BP was skipping corners while setting up this well and was warned against doing so. Ready for this? Warned by Halliburton. I know that it is the mass media and that they might be just playing grab ass with the PTB. However, here is the video link. You decide for yourself.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/...95883#37695883
    Last edited by tone3jaguar; 15th June 2010 at 03:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast