+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 11 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #201
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

Hi Lunaflare,

There seems to be some chatter on the internet to this end, where an eruption of methane gas could cause a tidal wave of 100 meters in height. There are two articles I found about this, both of them apparently originating from the Helium website: http://www.helium.com/items/1868691-...-kill-millions

I beleive one of Alex Jones radio guests also talked about this scenario, as did Dr. Bill Deagle with our Bill, however claimed it would be a build up of steam that causes the eruption.

These three stories emerged after the interview by Jones talking with Lindsey Williams and the broken casings because of the high pressure that the undersea oil is producing coming to the 'surface'.

Are the three sources scaremongers? We won't really know until it happens, and also of course this sort of story would do a great boost for property prices of the region.

From the sources I like to get my information from, there seems to be more of a concern about toxicity and polution rather than an actual tsunami. But now the subject has been brought up there may be more in the can of worms that meets the eye.

Best regards,

Steve

2. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    the positive thing about this cataclysmic event is it will wake up the rest of humanity and ends the system as we know it.. total collapse of everything,money , economy, power usage, flying. driving.. then we can reshape the future on the ashes of the fallen satanic system and its monions.
    I too feel an awakening, not for all but for millions of people around the world. I'm sure, millions more who, just because they who do not mentally acknowledge or understand their higher state of consciousness, do function in that aspect with each possitive mental thought, as first spirit, to mind to material. On the 26th of June, I was able to envision the world currounded by a misty green chakra but, because of personal issues, that's all I could do. It seems simple enough to me that we would meditate on the earth, utilizing the vibratory colors of the living spectrum. I was amazed however, by the ease of which I was able to do this; had an almost immediate response. With this, I realize I am in no way, alone. (one step further, I never was.) That said, I have a question...

In relation to what is happening in the Gulf what do you feel and think about what's engraved on the Georgia Stones? After some consideration, I believe someone wanted to leave a message to those who survive a catastrophic event. (Am I correct in thinking the Georgia Stones can be attributed to Ted Turner?)

3. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Thanks for your reply Steve.

Yes there is a "won't really know until it happens" element.....

Reminds me of the final epidsode dramatic visual image from the Canadian Tv series, "The Sanctuary" (season two).

4. Link to Post #204
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

the amount of oil spill "scenarios" being posted on the internet plays totally in to the hands of the controllers...pummel people with catastrophic info and fear-based "experts" and bloggers to keep people's vibe down...ask yourself,are you doing anything to neutralise the spill and if not ,then why keep spreading the doom oil spill story...

yes,it's bad,the conspiracy and fear propagaters are sad...act and FEEL as though the waters are pure,don't act and feel as though the waters will destroy everything

5. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    the amount of oil spill "scenarios" being posted on the internet plays totally in to the hands of the controllers...pummel people with catastrophic info and fear-based "experts" and bloggers to keep people's vibe down...ask yourself,are you doing anything to neutralise the spill and if not ,then why keep spreading the doom oil spill story...

yes,it's bad,the conspiracy and fear propagaters are sad...act and FEEL as though the waters are pure,don't act and feel as though the waters will destroy everything
    I take all with a grain of salt. It is just interesting to watch and see how others react to this unfolding drama. Does it mean that one must buy along with everything? Not necessarily. It's not a bad idea to keep a pulse of how the general public is reacting.

6. Link to Post #206
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    revelation 16.3

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

i think this is the result they were after. the only accident here is perhaps they did not expect it to be this bad. I still have my doubts though as we are dealing with a level of evil unimaginable to humans.

Barry sotero is treading on thin ice here he better head for his bunker soon or heel get lynched if they dont stop this.. his bum chum rham emannuel is getting out of dodge. the rats are about to desert the sinking ship .. november.. smells like civil war brewing..
    I groan every time I see someone try to connect this disaster to the Bible.

Also, why does this have to be about Obama? Is it just more convenient to drag out the birth certificate crap during a disaster like this?

Can you say DISTRACTION? And not in the way you think. Most people don't care about where Obama was born or what his real name is. What they do care about is his seeming inability to take charge.

I don't care about carbon taxes or the "green" agenda. I do care about survival.

7. Link to Post #207
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...-ET-disclosure

Quote Evidence: BP oil spill is disaster capitalism by criminal elite to depopulate and stop ET disclosure
    June 13, 1:01 AM Seattle Exopolitics Examiner Alfred Lambremont Webre
    Well, they said we would live in interesting times.

Last edited by perfectresonance; 28th June 2010 at 07:21. Reason: fix youtube link

8. Link to Post #208
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    I groan every time I see someone try to connect this disaster to the Bible.

Also, why does this have to be about Obama? Is it just more convenient to drag out the birth certificate crap during a disaster like this?

Can you say DISTRACTION? And not in the way you think. Most people don't care about where Obama was born or what his real name is. What they do care about is his seeming inability to take charge.

I don't care about carbon taxes or the "green" agenda. I do care about survival.
    yes i agree with what you say.. im saying the ptb are shaping the events as per that book.. unfortunately you and me are still a tiny minority, lots of people still do care what barry sotero says and they are still easily manipulated by elites.. i think most want this donkey out of office wherever he comes from.. the fact that he is a wallstreet and oil puppet is becoming clear even to the most mind controlled.

9. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Just posting this to keep information flowing. The following email was cited on UrbanSurvival.com

From a commercial airline captain:

"..., Saturday afternoon, just flew from Chicago to Orlando (Florida). Do this often. Around 14000" a dark hazy level across the state (Florida) as far as I could see. Have never seen this before. There were T-storms north of Orlando that didn't seem to make any difference. Also, just north of Atlanta, for a short time at 33000' I smelt oil in the air. I am an airline pilot and am always in the air."

Like most of you, I try to read and listen to all the facts, conjecture & prophecies that are floating around about this oil spill. I have no idea how this is going to go down, but it seems as if every attempt in the last few years by the PTB to create havoc, have failed. The Bird Flu, the Swine Flu, etc. I like to think it's because the Universe is now on our side. According to Calleman's interpretation of the Mayan calender (www.Calleman.com) the calendar is a predictor of the evolution of consciousness and those of us who remember life prior to l960's, clearly it is evolving. I know, for some of us, it seems as if the sheeple aren't waking up fast enough, but perhaps when we enter the next cycle of the Mayan Calendar on 3/9/2011,this will begin to change quickly. In the meantime I am reminded that when you find yourself in a rubber raft in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharks, you pray, you surround yourself with light, but you also start paddling like hell. In other words, yes, send all the love and light you can to the Gulf, but start preparing for the worse - just in case. And don't forget to work on yourself. Connect the dots in your own world. See how you are creating - and begin creating what you want. (If you're not sure what you're creating, look at what is coming into your life - THAT's it). And start loving yourselves and everyone around you.

10. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)

I agree with you on this one ~was thinking about this very subject. It also made me wonder. We know how long the attention span of a fish is, how long is the attention span of man?

11. Link to Post #211
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Ba-ba-ra,

I think either the airline pilot must have been flying with his windows open or was in an old jalopy of an aeroplane with leaky gaskets (a little like my car!).
    Although I can understand him seeing a haze at 14,000 feet, as can many at that altitude, I'm not too sure of his ability to smell oil at 33,000 feet.
    What was the pilots name? Airline company etc.?

Best regards,

Steve

12. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill, I had something pop in my head about an hour ago. The movie "The Day After Tomorrow" came to mind and wonder if this is a scenario that could be sparked by this oil spill. The movie was inspired by The Coming Global Superstorm, as you probably know already, but basically postulates this:

* First, that the Gulf Stream and North Atlantic drift generates a cordon of warm water around the north pole, which in turn creates a cordon of warm air that holds in a frozen mass of arctic air.

* Second, that if the North Atlantic Current were to shut down, that barrier would fail, releasing a flood of frozen air into the northern hemisphere, effecting a sudden and drastic temperature shift.

Now on the first part, you could see that is possible as oil being dark in color would absorb light, therefore increasing the temperature. It was just a thought that came to mind so I thought I'd post it here.

13. Link to Post #213
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by yaya551 (here)
    Hi Bill, I had something pop in my head about an hour ago. The movie "The Day After Tomorrow" came to mind and wonder if this is a scenario that could be sparked by this oil spill. The movie was inspired by The Coming Global Superstorm, as you probably know already, but basically postulates this:

* First, that the Gulf Stream and North Atlantic drift generates a cordon of warm water around the north pole, which in turn creates a cordon of warm air that holds in a frozen mass of arctic air.

* Second, that if the North Atlantic Current were to shut down, that barrier would fail, releasing a flood of frozen air into the northern hemisphere, effecting a sudden and drastic temperature shift.

Now on the first part, you could see that is possible as oil being dark in color would absorb light, therefore increasing the temperature. It was just a thought that came to mind so I thought I'd post it here.
    From what i have heared and read the past years. the Problem isnt the temperature of the water. Its the salt/sweet water ratio. i think if i remember corectly if too much sweet water (ice from the polars) melts in the stream then the ratio will change and in someway stop the proper flow of the stream ( yes i know if anyone can get better scientific data.. plz). Anyway the oil should act in the same way to stop the flow of the stream. Then again i might be wrong... but i am sure it has nothing to do with the temperature of the water... i mean even if all the antlantic was black the amount of heat that would be needed to actualy warm up the hole sea is huge...

14. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Ba-ba-ra,

I think either the airline pilot must have been flying with his windows open or was in an old jalopy of an aeroplane with leaky gaskets (a little like my car!).
    Although I can understand him seeing a haze at 14,000 feet, as can many at that altitude, I'm not too sure of his ability to smell oil at 33,000 feet.
    What was the pilots name? Airline company etc.?

Best regards,

Steve
    Hi Steve, Thanks for the post. I don't have that info. It was just something I read on urbansurvival.com (which is actually a Financial/Economic website and since what's happening in the Gulf is and will continue to effect the economy, they address it and post info from readers. I agree with you. I also questioned his being able to smell oil at that altitude, but my philosophy is to gleam as much info as I can and try not to judge it, just put it in my mental file cabinet until something comes along that corroborates or proves it wrong.

In my 2nd half of my previous post when I talked about the raft in the ocean surrounded by sharks, I was trying to encourage those in the Gulf area to begin making some sort of exit plan - just in case any of the catastrophic scenarios that have been described as potentially possible, do come about. As with the Tsunami that hit Indonesia, before the huge wave hit, the water was pulled way out to sea leaving a vast amount of land exposed. Instead of the people running to the hills, many of them, not recognizing what was happening, were drawn down to the ocean, starring in disbelief at the phenomena in front of them. I feel as if that is what is happening in the surrounding Gulf states. The people almost seem hypnotized or paralyzed by the situation. I believe they need to expect the worse & then if it doesn't happen, no harm was done by their leaving the area for a while. If something serious does happen, Hurricane Katrina should have taught us that whatever the Gov't does will be too little, too late. Stay curious, B

15. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Did anyone see the Fox News report on Your World with Neil Cavuto? It was an Englishman telecaster in his place, and he was speaking about two subjects in particular, about the oil hitting Mississippi, and most importantly, about a ship called "A Whale" that has the capabilities to suck in 1 million gallons of oily water a day.....The only reason that it is unable to be used is due to a law in place, that......"will give greater support to unions" and cop outs like the such.......They had a phone interview commence and the man on the line made a statement at the very end saying that there were no skimmer boats in the area and no response seen yet....and the announcer kept attempting to interject and immediately after the man said it they cut to commercial.

Kinda fishy.

I digress, do any of the Bible scholars think that the oceans turning red like blood could relate to the oil spill?
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

16. Link to Post #216
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Greetings All -- this is my first post after the required response to Gareth's -- i hope you are not all going to tell me i am being negative, but i am very concerned re what i am going to write here & feel i have to write this

my fellow abductee friend recently sent me this:
    ' I just got through reading one of Whitley Streiber's 'recent' books, 2012: The War for Souls. It's basically about how the reptilians try to steal our souls from their other dimensional planet earth on December 21, 2012. The interesting thing about this story is that Streiber wrote this book back in 2006, I believe, and he talks about how the reptilians can't breathe oxygen well, which requires them to utilize a concoction of gases that contain methane and hydrogen sulfide -- two of the primary chemicals being released by the dispersants that are being used by BP to dilute the oil.

'Streiber also talks about them using gateways in, for instance, the Gulf of Mexico, to enter this dimension. Remember the interview with Aaron McCollum, one of the super soldiers, on Project Camelot where he talks about the stargate at the Gulf of Aden? Also, a guy named Ken Klein, who's been on Coast to Coast am several times, has claimed to have 'seen' what he calls 'demons' in New Orleans, right off the Gulf, of course. Others who have seen them, both in New Orleans and around Sarasota, Florida, claim that what they're seeing actually look like reptilians.' [end of quote from my friend]

a few years ago i was a moderator on Michael Salla's prepare4contact forum -- i left the forum after sending an Open Letter to Dr Salla to him & all my ET/UFO-interested contacts, in which i stated my conclusion, in essence that the Exopoliticians were in league w/the greys & reptilians -- for some reason i was recently added to an exopolitical mailing list [i did not request this] & recently i received this article:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...ETUFO-presence

& here's the clip that really concerns me:

'One researcher has taken the view that a grey and reptilian-based extraterrestrial hyper-dimensional alliance is concerned about humanity because of our propensity to environmental degradation. The researcher highlights an environmental catastrophe as the trigger for open relations between humanity and the greys and grey-human hybrids. He states, “If these accounts of salvation are true, then the aliens' message is clear: After the catastrophe, whatever it is, takes place, the late-stage hybrids and perhaps the aliens themselves will engage in a general integration into human society. As one hybrid told [contactee] Claudia Negron, ‘Soon all life will be changed. People will be different.’ Presumably, we will all live in peace and harmony. The environment will be healthy and there will be no more war or conflict.” '

i read this as: 'the NWO is going to continue to create catastrophes like the recent Gulf oil attack all over the planet until all the humans are completely traumatized, & then the hybrids [& super soldiers] will arrive in force & take over'

my intent w/this post is not a 'j'accuse' to the exopoliticians --it's a free will universe, & if they like to hang out w/greys & reptilians, that's their right -- it's for those of us who DON'T want to become 'integrated' w/them [already starting w/that hideous new Morgellon's disease, imo] that i'm writing

Peace & Freedom, wynderer

17. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,561 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Greetings All -- this is my first post after the required response to Gareth's -- i hope you are not all going to tell me i am being negative, but i am very concerned re what i am going to write here & feel i have to write this

my fellow abductee friend recently sent me this:
    ' I just got through reading one of Whitley Streiber's 'recent' books, 2012: The War for Souls. It's basically about how the reptilians try to steal our souls from their other dimensional planet earth on December 21, 2012. The interesting thing about this story is that Streiber wrote this book back in 2006, I believe, and he talks about how the reptilians can't breathe oxygen well, which requires them to utilize a concoction of gases that contain methane and hydrogen sulfide -- two of the primary chemicals being released by the dispersants that are being used by BP to dilute the oil.

'Streiber also talks about them using gateways in, for instance, the Gulf of Mexico, to enter this dimension. Remember the interview with Aaron McCollum, one of the super soldiers, on Project Camelot where he talks about the stargate at the Gulf of Aden? Also, a guy named Ken Klein, who's been on Coast to Coast am several times, has claimed to have 'seen' what he calls 'demons' in New Orleans, right off the Gulf, of course. Others who have seen them, both in New Orleans and around Sarasota, Florida, claim that what they're seeing actually look like reptilians.' [end of quote from my friend]

a few years ago i was a moderator on Michael Salla's prepare4contact forum -- i left the forum after sending an Open Letter to Dr Salla to him & all my ET/UFO-interested contacts, in which i stated my conclusion, in essence that the Exopoliticians were in league w/the greys & reptilians -- for some reason i was recently added to an exopolitical mailing list [i did not request this] & recently i received this article:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...ETUFO-presence

& here's the clip that really concerns me:

'One researcher has taken the view that a grey and reptilian-based extraterrestrial hyper-dimensional alliance is concerned about humanity because of our propensity to environmental degradation. The researcher highlights an environmental catastrophe as the trigger for open relations between humanity and the greys and grey-human hybrids. He states, “If these accounts of salvation are true, then the aliens' message is clear: After the catastrophe, whatever it is, takes place, the late-stage hybrids and perhaps the aliens themselves will engage in a general integration into human society. As one hybrid told [contactee] Claudia Negron, ‘Soon all life will be changed. People will be different.’ Presumably, we will all live in peace and harmony. The environment will be healthy and there will be no more war or conflict.” '

i read this as: 'the NWO is going to continue to create catastrophes like the recent Gulf oil attack all over the planet until all the humans are completely traumatized, & then the hybrids [& super soldiers] will arrive in force & take over'

my intent w/this post is not a 'j'accuse' to the exopoliticians --it's a free will universe, & if they like to hang out w/greys & reptilians, that's their right -- it's for those of us who DON'T want to become 'integrated' w/them [already starting w/that hideous new Morgellon's disease, imo] that i'm writing

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
    Welcome to the forum. You've only been here a few hours, and I hope you don't intend to continue this way!

Several points here to note - just to add clarity.

1) Streiber's book 2012: The War for Souls was a work of fiction.

2) There's no evidence whatsoever for the reality of any 'stargate over the Gulf of Aden". The much-publicized aerial photo shows a dust storm, first published on the Earth Snapshot website on 4 March 2009.

http://www.eosnap.com/?tag=gulf-of-aden&paged=2

3) Who are 'the exopoliticians'? Am I one of them? Michael Salla? Alfred Webre? Paula Harris? Rob Fleischer? Victor Viggiani? David Griffin? John Kuhles? Ed Komarek? Steve Bassett? Bruno Massa? Fred Uldall? [There are many more...]

All of the above? How are they defined?

4) Alfed Webre and Michael Salla are not part of the same organization (exopolitics.org and exopolitics.com are different sites).

5) You're using an article written by one of the 'exopoliticians' to support your thesis.

6) The researcher cited by Webre was David Jacobs.

7) You wrote:
    Quote my intent w/this post is not a 'j'accuse' to the exopoliticians
    ... although that's exactly what you did.

and
    Quote if they like to hang out w/greys & reptilians, that's their right
    ...and then signed off:

Quote Peace and Freedom.
    But your remark didn't seem very peaceful. Sure looked like 'j'accuse' to me, but with no charges and no evidence.

Some of these guys - depending on how you're defining them, but you never said, which makes it hard for anyone to respond to your point - are good people. I know some of them personally. So it'd be helpful if you could be clearer.

It IS entirely likely that some people in the alternative research community are in league with the reptilians. In fact, I'm personally sure of it. But your post contained an unhelpful generality. That's my point. Please be clear and tell us who you're accusing and why.

8) This is a questions and answers thread about the GOM situation... I know you joined the forum literally hours ago, and probably don't know your way around at all, but you may want to move this post elsewhere, or maybe start your own thread. If you do, please ask one of the mods for assistance by sending them a PM.

18. Link to Post #218
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As a central Floridian I can say that on the news here there have been no talks of evacuation, nor are they seemingly concerned with Alex, lets not forget that Katrina and Wilma picked up all the sediment in Louisiana from 60 years of toxic dumping from hundreds of thousands of dump sites and spread it all over, and now you have contaminated water supplies, so the hurricanes that conveniently are showing up in the tropics are going to really do some damage look at the timing, and time of year this oils spill started its has been toyed with in the efforts to stop the oil for maximum effect, whilst a very few real applications have been looked at companies are paying people VAST sums of money to go to places like panama and help with the clean up.

But do I think the ocean bed will collapse? I don't know hoaglands info is interesting but ultimately a educated guess, but still and educated one, and this would affect me directly if this happened, indeed much of the world, but is it another tolpa that we need not direct thought in the direction of to manifest? I am saying that whilst the power of thinking positive can stop and event and yes whilst putting things out there also stops events, like Irans deal looks like its been delayed another few years now, that the landing you spoke of a year ago at stadium might also have been delayed or changed due it's active though reinforcement... if that's word lol, but lets say that the sea bed was going to collapse that's dam awful thing to be thinking of at night in bed and whilst I can get on with this and not worry some people out there have ulcers and are putting themselves in early graves by worrying about this stuff.

Bill let me ask you if you were in my geographical location or Kindras being on the other side of the coast what would you given the information at hand?

19. Link to Post #219
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Yikes! Sorry, Bill -- i didn't realize that you were the answer-giver on this thread -- you can move or delete both this post & the former -- i was trying to alert people re the danger of the hybrids -- re exopoliticians, i am familiar w/the writings/work of 5 whom you named, & of others -- & i stand by what i said -- but it's not that important to me

here ends my short membership on PA2

wynderer

20. Link to Post #220
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,561 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Yikes! Sorry, Bill -- i didn't realize that you were the answer-giver on this thread -- you can move or delete both this post & the former -- i was trying to alert people re the danger of the hybrids -- re exopoliticians, i am familiar w/the writings/work of 5 whom you named, & of others -- & i stand by what i said -- but it's not that important to me

here ends my short membership on PA2

wynderer
    I certainly WOULD recommend David Jacobs' excellent (and very alarming) book THE THREAT.

My point was that you had slandered an entire community (the 'exopoliticians', whomever you mean, and you've STILL not said) with a broad-brush accusation - which (I'll say it here) is ridiculous.

It's an irresponsible and offensive smear to make VAGUE INNUENDOS about a whole group of people. This was my point.

I've been victim of unintelligent and poorly-researched smears myself, which is why I have zero tolerance for this - unless you happen to be correct and can show it.

But if you have SPECIFIC information, please PM me and I'll be happy to read about and learn anything I don't know. Meanwhile, to badmouth people with a generalized 'j'accuse' is not helpful... and people will have gained little from what you wrote except from leaving a slightly bad taste in their mouths.

It's not a matter of being negative - it's a matter of being rigorous and intellectually honest. You can say anything you like here, as long as (1) you back it up with evidence and (2) say it nicely.

The idea you described of terraforming Earth for alien purposes (which was the gist of your theme) was interesting and worth discussing. But you didn't need to mix that up with the rest of your post, which contained personal unsubstantiated opinions about individuals.

With best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th June 2010 at 20:17.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 11 13 LastLast