Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #121
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm sure that a larger scenario was intentioned, and this was planned to be just the start of it all. I'm certain it won't work. But in essence, I think you may well be right about what the plans were.
    Bill you have any info of this or its just what you feel? i am trying to get hope up

2. Link to Post #122
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

methinks they were anticipating a buildup of anxiety assisted by the withholding of information culminating in hysteria with the disclosure of the uncensored reality of the oil leak , people are not reacting as expected , to act not react a very necessary thing , unncontrolled outbursts of aggression would seemingly justify martial law

3. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- comment deleted, because made irrelevant by new information.
    This is now a placeholder for a clever question at a later point.
    (will probably have something to do with free/new energy-sources)

Added: Well, one question do spring to mind, at least.
    - If the powerful oil-mafia/military-industrial complex is planning an
    attack, maybe including a direct action of making war, against China.
    - Could part of the reason be, that China is one of the few nations on
    this planet, at this time, that can be willing and able to mass produce
    different models of free/new energy devices ?
    Last edited by noxon medem; 10th July 2010 at 21:03.

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Hi Bill, Just had a look at the 'What's new' Avalon Blog and noticed that all the links regarding the Gulf Oil situation since the 13th of June are no longer there, including Bill Deagle and Richard Hoagland's interviews. Kind regards Bill, Rob

5. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by vericocha (here)
    Hi Bill, Just had a look at the 'What's new' Avalon Blog and noticed that all the links regarding the Gulf Oil situation since the 13th of June are no longer there, including Bill Deagle and Richard Hoagland's interviews. Kind regards Bill, Rob
    I woke up this morning with an inbox full of queries about why my recent Avalon blog posts had been deleted.

Nothing nefarious: just a technical problem. We've apparently had server problems - an ongoing situation which is not getting any better - and the host [KWD] re-installed an archived back-up of the page. The page has just been re-loaded.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th June 2010 at 14:09.

6. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Bill,

I had asked a question but did not get an answer. I'd like to ask another question. Would you care to elaborate on the quoted post above?

Quote I'm sure that a larger scenario was intentioned, and this was planned to be just the start of it all. I'm certain it won't work. But in essence, I think you may well be right about what the plans were.
    I too, think that the bigger plan won't work. The problem with the Elite is that they assume that we all are truly stupid beings that will allow anything to happen under our watch. They underestimate the tenacity of the average person, which I believe rivals that of a cockroach. People just won't give up no matter what.

They can sabotage our wells and whatever else they want to do but humanity will survive regardless because people just won't quit. Look at folks that have large families or have survived things that would have killed others. That's all you need for proof that people are going to fight no matter what.

7. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Bill,

I had asked a question but did not get an answer. I'd like to ask another question. Would you care to elaborate on the quoted post above?

Quote I'm sure that a larger scenario was intentioned, and this was planned to be just the start of it all. I'm certain it won't work. But in essence, I think you may well be right about what the plans were.
    I too, think that the bigger plan won't work. The problem with the Elite is that they assume that we all are truly stupid beings that will allow anything to happen under our watch. They underestimate the tenacity of the average person, which I believe rivals that of a cockroach. People just won't give up no matter what.

They can sabotage our wells and whatever else they want to do but humanity will survive regardless because people just won't quit. Look at folks that have large families or have survived things that would have killed others. That's all you need for proof that people are going to fight no matter what.
    Thanks - I wasn't dodging the question: just giving some thought to how best to respond. This also fits with another question, posed by viking, who asked

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Hi Bill ...

What do you mean when you say.... "But something else is calling the real shots entirely."

viking
    This all begs for a more major article which I would like to write [and have started].

The summary is this:

- The Controllers (Elite/ Illuminati/ Cabal/ PTB/ whatever collective name one wants to give) are just caretakers: they're 'managers' or 'supervisors' of Planet Earth. They have their overlords, whom they worship (literally), and who give them orders. The Overlords know the whole plan. The Controllers do not.

- The ultimate Overlords are transdimensional. That means they are non-physical, godlike astral beings. They have considerable, genuine power [though it is far from total] and really exist. They are not a metaphor or a myth. They have shaped much of history. All shamans will tell you that these characters are real.

- The Controllers are rewarded with wealth, power, control [at this human level], prestige, pleasure and status: all the perks of the job.

- Exactly as David Icke describes (as do others, too) the Overlords are in a limited 'box'. It's quite a big one... but it's a box nonetheless. They are contained within it. (This 'box' IS a metaphor, to illustrate limitation.)

- The exciting opportunity is that the human spirit - when truly free - is immensely powerful and is NOT contained or limited. This is the 'biggest secret'. See my video presentation The Anglo-Saxon Mission (final part) for more on this.

- There are many tricks and traps along the way. There is a whole complex minefield of false freedoms ('Freedom Traps') lying in wait for the unwary. Many cults fall into this category, as do many New Age and ufological belief systems - including the concept of 'Ascension' (sorry, folks).

- I feel that I know with deep certainty - again, as do Davie Icke, David Wilcock, and many others - that we will collectively master our potential. To clarify, at least a significant number of people will, and will respond by mobilizing, leading, taking responsibility, and inspiring the human race to develop a truly New Civilization. (Not a New World Order! The two are rather different.)

- There are many signs that this is already happening (again, see The Anglo-Saxon Mission). My observation is that there is now a snowball effect that started a number of years ago and which cannot be stopped. This doesn't mean that there won't be problems to solve, spanners thrown in the works (guess who by), and every kind of challenge to surmount collectively.

- My very firm opinion is that we can and will do that. It may take some time. '2012' is not the end of the game. There's a vast clean-up job to do on Planet Earth which will take at least another generation. We have to face what we have done.

- Projects Avalon and Camelot are two small contributions to that end - and there are many, many more, pioneered by many others who are aware why they are here at this time.

That was a long summary, but it's hard to compress it into anything less. It does need a major article - although the above components are those that most of those reading this will already be aware of.

I do now think, by the way, that the Gulf Oil Crisis has turned a corner. I felt very strongly and clearly a couple of days ago that something changed in the ethers... let me put it that way. There was a tipping point. I'm saying this on record here.

I predict that over the next 4-6 weeks we'll start to see clean-up success, legitimate and ethical political action, international co-operation, ingenious and well-engineered solutions, improved regulations, and a rise in awareness that this kind of thing must never happen again. Watch and see...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th June 2010 at 19:06.

8. Link to Post #128
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

So bill you think we wont accomplice much till 2012 ... we will just start to see change?

9. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Mr. Bill: regarding the last sentence of your "soundbite." Let it be so! I am so very pleased to see that you felt a positive change, a tipping point. Bravo, and please keep that connection, whatever or whomever they (or it) may be. Yeah, they used to call it the ethers or the noosphere. I call it the collective consciousness becoming manifest. There are millions of people praying (intending) their butts off right now. Let it be true that we have turned the tide, so to speak. Keep tapping in fella, we want to hear more, immediately, please!

10. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,223 times in 1,758 posts

They knew about the super high pressures long before they started drilling. Their numerical model were diverging because they were leading to the formation of a singularity (that's your well blow-out) if the reservoir were to be breached. With this information in hand the executives took the decision to drill anyway.

They take the profits while you and the planet take the risk and eventually the loss if it fails.

Unfortunately this model is so pervasive that the oil spill is only the tip of the iceberg.
    http://www.ban.org/ban-hg-wg/Mercury...Bomb.Final.PDF

People allow these things to happen due to a general lack of interest until it is too late and they are directly affected.

There is an increasing number of children and people getting sick because of a toxic overload (leading to system failures that we call Autism, Alzheimer, Parkinson, Cancer...). These children/people are the canaries in the coal mine... very few people have paid attention to them...

Houman

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Everyone,

Well it seems that BP knew about frissures in the oil well around three weeks before the explosion. This would explain the sale of stocks in the company before hand. I don't always agree with Paul Watson of Prison Planet, as I think sometimes he goes too far, but I reckon he's about right in his reporting here setting it all out: http://www.prisonplanet.com/bp-aware...explosion.html

Now we need to see exactly how much was known before hand and even find out if the well was sacrificed as it couldn't be saved or used without leaking or having the threat of leaking hanging over it. A bit like cutting your losses and running, only the spin off of the scrifice was too great as they could have destroyed more than they expected to and made the situation into a huge crisis. Something to think about.

Best regards,

Steve
    Last edited by Houman; 19th June 2010 at 19:36.

11. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    They knew about the super high pressures long before they started drilling. Their numerical model were diverging because they were leading to the formation of a singularity (that's your well blow-out) if the reservoir were to be breached. With this information in hand the executives took the decision to drill anyway.

They take the profits while you and the planet take the risk and eventually the loss if it fails.
    Many thanks, Houman - very clear and very stark. And why am I not surprised.

Unfortunately this model is so pervasive that the oil spill is only the tip of the iceberg. These things have been allowed to happen due to a general lack of interest until it is too late or until people are directly affected.

http://www.ban.org/ban-hg-wg/Mercury...Bomb.Final.PDF

There is an increasing number of children and people getting sick because of a toxic overload (leading to system failures that we call Autism, Alzheimer, Parkinson, Cancer...). These children/people are the canaries in the coal mine... very few people have paid attention to them...

Houman
    I fully agree. I've just read the Ban Mercury PDF you referenced. It's pretty dreadful.

If you don't mind my referencing my long post on the previous page (#127), in my strong opinion we have to all realize that there is a vast amount of work to do. There's no quick emergency exit, no 'Ascension', no ETs-beam-me-outta-here, no wiggle-your-nose-and-coveniently-find-yourself-in-another-dimension.

The challenge here is to do what we came here to do, which is a great deal of work. There are clean-up crews (TRYING to do their job) in the Gulf: and there's a different kind of clean-up challenge on Planet Earth, too.

That's not just physical: there's a very long laundry list of major problems that must be addressed by the citizens (that's you and me, folks) - and there's no real vacation or party time until that's done.

It's totally do-able - I'd not be here if it weren't - but it may take a generation. In the long run of history, that's pretty fast for global transformation.

To answer this question:

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    So bill you think we wont accomplice much till 2012 ... we will just start to see change?
    Right. 2012 might be the tipping point when enough people start to wake up, pay attention, and take active responsibility. When that critical mass is reached, we then start in earnest.

Regard Wednesday 2nd January, 2013, when we return to work after the 2012 New Year, as when we all REALLY roll our sleeves up and get going. At the moment, we're preparing the ground. It's important work, but I suggest that we've only just begun.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th June 2010 at 19:58.

12. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Yes... the future depends on what we do right now...
    Houman

13. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

- The Controllers (Elite/ Illuminati/ Cabal/ PTB/ whatever collective name one wants to give) are just caretakers: they're 'managers' or 'supervisors' of Planet Earth. They have their overlords, whom they worship (literally), and who give them orders. The Overlords know the whole plan. The Controllers do not.

- The ultimate Overlords are transdimensional. That means they are non-physical, godlike astral beings. They have considerable, genuine power [though it is far from total] and really exist. They are not a metaphor or a myth. They have shaped much of history. All shamans will tell you that these characters are real.

- The Controllers are rewarded with wealth, power, control [at this human level], prestige, pleasure and status: all the perks of the job.

- Exactly as David Icke describes (as do others, too) the Overlords are in a limited 'box'. It's quite a big one... but it's a box nonetheless. They are contained within it. (This 'box' IS a metaphor, to illustrate limitation.)

- The exciting opportunity is that the human spirit - when truly free - is immensely powerful and is NOT contained or limited. This is the 'biggest secret'. See my video presentation The Anglo-Saxon Mission (final part) for more on this.

- There are many tricks and traps along the way. There is a whole complex minefield of false freedoms ('Freedom Traps') lying in wait for the unwary. Many cults fall into this category, as do many New Age and ufological belief systems - including the concept of 'Ascension' (sorry, folks).

- I feel that I know with deep certainty - again, as do Davie Icke, David Wilcock, and many others - that we will collectively master our potential. To clarify, at least a significant number of people will, and will respond by mobilizing, leading, taking responsibility, and inspiring the human race to develop a truly New Civilization. (Not a New World Order! The two are rather different.)

- There are many signs that this is already happening (again, see The Anglo-Saxon Mission). My observation is that there is now a snowball effect that started a number of years ago and which cannot be stopped. This doesn't mean that there won't be problems to solve, spanners thrown in the works (guess who by), and every kind of challenge to surmount collectively.

Bill ,
    that is a very accurate summary and I am looking forward to read whole thing from you.
    And sadly this IS the thing I was speaking about in my threads here on Avalon and old Avalon but sadly I`ve been labeled by some as Bible thumper ,or religious fanatic or whatever.

Bill I trust your discernment on this thematics and of things I tried and tried and tried and tried, along with few of us here on Avalon to speak of- multidimensional entities who wreak havoc in our 3-d.
    In Bible they are named demons or fallen angels,certainly they are spirits-way different that us here on 3D experience.
    To some they materialize like reptilians or make -them-look-like-whatever-you-fear-the-most in order to deceive.
    To some they present themselves as beings of light -again to deceive.
    Discernment is better be working for all...

They are the controllers whom are worshiped by elite on Earth.
    They gave certain knowledge in exchange for worship .

Bible clearly tells that all the way but people are literally blinded! They can`t see beyond the religion or speculation whenever you mentioned Bible.
    Suddenly people flame and end up in deep (often offensive) conversations...
    Really message that Jesus said and what is written in Bible is way different than we all think of. It`s miles away of conventional explanation or Churchianity...
    And also a huge distraction is constantly being done by entities to block minds of the people to ever consider thinking about Bible on a different way that THEY want them to think!

Just follow the pattern here;
    you mention the Bible- wooops! Conversation is diverted away to religion.
    you mention again-woops! Talk is diverted to quarrellings about pointless things which religions did.
    you mention again -woooops! Talk is stopped.
    you mention again- woooops! You are being insulted and branded!

And all this after third sentence!
    See the pattern placed in minds of the people ?

Whenever you draw near by of deeper truth - bang! Controller`s systems of preventing people to search further for truth are activated .
    They do not want us to ever find the truth.

But look on the other hand what Christ did for truth. He even died for us.

Whenever I or few of us here tried to say to the folks here that entities are real buggers ,we were attacked by many here and even faced literal energy attack when that dragon thread was alive.
    Many good folk were hurt in real life as a consequence of all that.
    Hence so many distractions to forum and personal developing of all of us.

Simply truth liberates and those entities wish not that.
    They are working 24/7 to deceive ,fool,trick and finally kill us all on this Earth.

David and Maxwell were right on the spot about many things and you were brave enough to put that interview on line.
    Last edited by Beren; 19th June 2010 at 20:43.
    Love, love - and see what happens

14. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    They are working 24/7 to deceive ,fool,trick and finally kill us all on this Earth.
    To the perpetrators of this situation, this is no work but literal entertainment and (to them)
    we (humankind) are not even small fry in the game...
    Last edited by Houman; 19th June 2010 at 20:59.

15. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

To the perpetrators of this situation, this is no work but literal entertainment and (to them)
    Soon when they find out that they are judged for all they ever did ,there will be teeth gnashing and bitter hatred for they will be cut off forever from life source -Creator.
    Love, love - and see what happens

16. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

To turn the tables, I enjoy watching them try to stop the human spirit. Even they know that power doesn't last forever and their statues and monuments will crumble, their belief systems will fade and their bones will turn to dust just like anyone else.

Thanks for your answer as well, Bill. It helps to keep a positive mind. I'm trying on this disaster.

17. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

I do now think, by the way, that the Gulf Oil Crisis has turned a corner. I felt very strongly and clearly a couple of days ago that something changed in the ethers... let me put it that way. There was a tipping point. I'm saying this on record here.

I predict that over the next 4-6 weeks we'll start to see clean-up success, legitimate and ethical political action, international co-operation, ingenious and well-engineered solutions, improved regulations, and a rise in awareness that this kind of thing must never happen again. Watch and see...
    So to clarify, Bill, in light of the Deagle and Hoagland information regarding: extinction level methane and other gasses being released, possible radioactive air levels, underground volcano, seabeds rising and falling, european ice age approaching, massive de-population due to tsunami's and toxic rains etc...

Do you *not* now think these will occur?, Or that somehow the "secret" technologies will be used to start the clean-up, or that the directed consciousness (prayers etc...) of the awake ones will move to lessen these terrible possibilities?

My struggle now is, in light of possible/ probable timeline splits: Is our focusing on the possible horrors taking us down a negative road so to speak, and is focusing on what we "can" do liable to bring us to this shinier outcome/ alternate future you seem to mention, even if it takes a generation?

Some clarity on your statement would be helpful, in light of the most recent doom and gloom scenarios making the rounds right about now...

Your attention and insight on all this is tremendous ~ Thanks Bill!

18. Link to Post #138
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

It's not a totally crazy thought that they could use one of their giant classified tunnel-boring machines to get down into the deep strata. Dr Bill Deagle refers to their capabilities in his new interview here. Here are some photos of the ones in the PUBLIC domain, many years old now.

They are remotely guided (not manned) and can travel pretty fast - certainly 20 miles per day, maybe more. That seems to me to be a precision way of laying a charge of any kind anywhere.

A great premise for a movie... a tunnel boring machine with a nuke on board. In the movie, Bruce Willis would have to drive the thing, then set the timer and give himself ten minutes to escape on a Harley back along the smooth-walled tunnel, racing the blast.
    WOW...

So they have the capability to have drilled down to this well in 1 day...

I understand some technologies kept hidden, but if that is true it is a total shame.

Every well in the gulf could be capped and in several weeks this boring machine could drill from land to the wells with no risk of killing our oceans.

straight down from Alabama they are 7 miles from the well spewing death into our oceans

Deagle was on a roll but he forgot a very important point, he agrees with me that the current spill will have toughed every ocean in the world by the end of the Mayan Calendar, but one thing he didn't go into details on is we are 6-9 months until this spill is circling the Antarctic...

imagine the oil and chemicals being drawn up into the clouds raining down on the 2 mile icebergs sitting above sea level

we won't be worried about the oil washing up on our shores, because if we have a sudden sea rise of 6-8 feet...

it will no longer be a shoreline...

19. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Excellent thread. Very informative.

Bill, please pardon my naivete but how is it that the Dark side has access to off-world STS "controllers" who call the shots but the rest of humanity has no equivalent ET power elements to access in case of dire emergency? In other words I see the ready acceptance of the existence of powerful off-world dark-side intruder entities and dismissal of the probability of even more powerful off-world spiritually-enlightened, positively-focused entities.

Certainly I understand that evolved positive ETs are, of necessity, constrained in their movements by having to play by the rules of the game, which basically boil down to non-interference in the evolution of life-forms on a free-will planet. And we all know from first hand experience that the dark side are unencumbered by such ethical constraints. That said, it seems to me when powerful "controller" forces engage in deadly manipulations that put all planetary biological life at risk then some measure of dispensation must be granted the "other side" to intervene if and when it becomes apparent that non-intervention means complete and utter destruction.

If Lindsey Williams is right that this was an unplanned event which the Dark side euphorically plan to milk to usher in their NWO agenda, and if technologies exist right now that can be operationalized to end this monstrous nightmare, then why would there be no attempt by benevolent ETs to assist in upending this enslavement/ biological annihilation trajectory that is shaping up into a life-as-we-know-it "over-and-out" event? Why are the dark side continually allowed to enjoy the perks of advanced knowledge while the other side is made to suffer the consequences of manic depravity with no equivalent power base made available, even in case of such death-focused machinations?

Doesn't make too much sense to me.

On a different note, I agree that things do seem to be taking a turn for the better energetically. And, who knows, perhaps the focused intentions and prayers of many of us who have been placed here for some GOOD purpose are powerful enough to work without outside intervention. We'll know soon enough, one way or the other, that's for sure.

Gillian

20. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Bill thanks for the response on the volcano theory. I agree also on the "tipping point" observation.

I am intrigued by the extra dimensional beings concept you and others have proposed (postulated?).

Provided such entities were in fact playing on human affairs and had intelligence, foresight, influence beyond the scope of measure we as a species have been able to perceive and operate at....what do we do? lol.

Are we just toast since they are "as gods?" and have been treated by earthlings as such? This all reminds me of the show Stargate.

what is the solution to the system? how does one of these extra dimensional beings operate? how do they think? what do they think about? and how does one exercise the same level of operating capability? do they see the future for instance? or do they create the future?

It is clear to me that humans must expand their understanding. if we are indeed unlimited creative beings, what is our creative solution? do we just begin manifesting that which we truly desire and therefore the negative just shluffs off our hyperdimensional-merkaba-space/time-ship-conscious-experience-of-reality thing? DO we dare believe that we are indeed as gods and capable of "bending" reality?

If our thoughts have been found to effect water molecules....then what is the virtuosity of that?
    What is the natural culmination of that "little" observable effect?

Can we as an individual or as a group plug up the oil well with thought and intention for instance?

Can we literally move mountains? I wish it were that easy..... I have been training to move objects regularly with my mind for YEARS. I havent had any observable results, much to my chagrin. however i have not stopped traing and believing.

Scientifically it is possible, however it is, as of yet, improbable and undiscovered.

and yet.... imagination is the most powerful tool in creation, it can get you into and out of any situation.

how does one defeat an extra dimensional being that seems bent on your subjugation or worse?

Do you even defeat them?! lol

I have practiced an art, the suspension of disbelief. I believe that many of here have to some degree or another done the same. Why else would we want to know the truth of what is REALLY going on. we are willing to suspend our disbelief of "conspiracy theories," aliens, Extra Dimensional Beings, our untapped human potential, etc..

What if we suspended our disbelief in our limitations?

What if we recognized ourselves completely as unlimited extra dimensional beings ourselves? could you walk around as god? could you loose your fiction suit that you call your "self" and just be cosmic awareness incarnate? What would you do with your super cognition?

It is clear that some humans are using their power and influence to "create" what world they wish to create at the expense of all beings, and are arguably successful at it. Shouldnt we do the same on behalf of all beings? They are taking extraordinary measures. shouldnt we become extraordinary ourselves? isn't it our responsibility?

sorry to be off track from the oil thread.

Maybe i just am wishing there were real super heroes....and that i was one of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast