+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

unplugged and Thunderbird... good posts, thankyou.

Peace

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Thanks - I wasn't dodging the question: just giving some thought to how best to respond. This also fits with another question, posed by viking, who asked

This all begs for a more major article which I would like to write [and have started].

The summary is this:

- The Controllers (Elite/ Illuminati/ Cabal/ PTB/ whatever collective name one wants to give) are just caretakers: they're 'managers' or 'supervisors' of Planet Earth. They have their overlords, whom they worship (literally), and who give them orders. The Overlords know the whole plan. The Controllers do not.

- The ultimate Overlords are transdimensional. That means they are non-physical, godlike astral beings. They have considerable, genuine power [though it is far from total] and really exist. They are not a metaphor or a myth. They have shaped much of history. All shamans will tell you that these characters are real.

- The Controllers are rewarded with wealth, power, control [at this human level], prestige, pleasure and status: all the perks of the job.

- Exactly as David Icke describes (as do others, too) the Overlords are in a limited 'box'. It's quite a big one... but it's a box nonetheless. They are contained within it. (This 'box' IS a metaphor, to illustrate limitation.)

- The exciting opportunity is that the human spirit - when truly free - is immensely powerful and is NOT contained or limited. This is the 'biggest secret'. See my video presentation The Anglo-Saxon Mission (final part) for more on this.

- There are many tricks and traps along the way. There is a whole complex minefield of false freedoms ('Freedom Traps') lying in wait for the unwary. Many cults fall into this category, as do many New Age and ufological belief systems - including the concept of 'Ascension' (sorry, folks).

- I feel that I know with deep certainty - again, as do Davie Icke, David Wilcock, and many others - that we will collectively master our potential. To clarify, at least a significant number of people will, and will respond by mobilizing, leading, taking responsibility, and inspiring the human race to develop a truly New Civilization. (Not a New World Order! The two are rather different.)

- There are many signs that this is already happening (again, see The Anglo-Saxon Mission). My observation is that there is now a snowball effect that started a number of years ago and which cannot be stopped. This doesn't mean that there won't be problems to solve, spanners thrown in the works (guess who by), and every kind of challenge to surmount collectively.

- My very firm opinion is that we can and will do that. It may take some time. '2012' is not the end of the game. There's a vast clean-up job to do on Planet Earth which will take at least another generation. We have to face what we have done.

- Projects Avalon and Camelot are two small contributions to that end - and there are many, many more, pioneered by many others who are aware why they are here at this time.

That was a long summary, but it's hard to compress it into anything less. It does need a major article - although the above components are those that most of those reading this will already be aware of.

I do now think, by the way, that the Gulf Oil Crisis has turned a corner. I felt very strongly and clearly a couple of days ago that something changed in the ethers... let me put it that way. There was a tipping point. I'm saying this on record here.

I predict that over the next 4-6 weeks we'll start to see clean-up success, legitimate and ethical political action, international co-operation, ingenious and well-engineered solutions, improved regulations, and a rise in awareness that this kind of thing must never happen again. Watch and see...
    Thanks Bill for your excellent summary ... some good will come of this...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    unplugged and Thunderbird... good posts, thankyou.
    Ditto - excellent posts.

Quote Posted by unplugged (here)
    Excellent thread. Very informative.

Bill, please pardon my naivete but how is it that the Dark side has access to off-world STS "controllers" who call the shots but the rest of humanity has no equivalent ET power elements to access in case of dire emergency?

[snip]

...why would there be no attempt by benevolent ETs to assist in upending this enslavement/ biological annihilation trajectory that is shaping up into a life-as-we-know-it "over-and-out" event? Why are the dark side continually allowed to enjoy the perks of advanced knowledge while the other side is made to suffer the consequences of manic depravity with no equivalent power base made available, even in case of such death-focused machinations?
    Smart questions. Here's my best response:

We ARE getting help. We're being coached and mentored all the time. MANY of us have had ET contact of various kinds. Some of us may even be ET walk-ins. (How do you counter the Reptilian walk-in agenda? Simple: by doing the same thing.)

I'm pretty sure that overt [open] contact - like a fleet of advanced off-world craft descending on the Gulf of Mexico to take over the clean-up operation - is generally prohibited by agreement and by spiritual protocol.

If they clean up our mess and solve our problems, we collectively learn nothing. I think the nature of the game is that we have the opportunity to handle this ourselves without open help.

But I'm convinced we're being supported behind the scenes all the way. I'm also convinced that there's a kind of experiment going on... like: "Let's see if they can handle this on their own. Meanwhile, we'll support and coach them in indirect ways."

Sometimes a young person at a conference comes up to me and asks: "When's the Cavalry going to arrive?"

My response: "Go look in the mirror. And start doing what you came here to do."

If there was a really dire catastrophe - some desperate event that really threatened everything terminally - then I think we'd see contact from some of these guys. The real question is at what stage of severity they cross the non-interference line.

When we really do see fleets of ships in the skies, maybe then we'll know we're in REAL trouble and we're being baled out. Maybe... I have no inside information on this.

On a different note, I agree that things do seem to be taking a turn for the better energetically. And, who knows, perhaps the focused intentions and prayers of many of us who have been placed here for some GOOD purpose are powerful enough to work without outside intervention. We'll know soon enough, one way or the other, that's for sure.
    I'd be interested to hear from others who sense (or DON'T sense) that the situation has changed a little, something like 2-3 days ago.

Quote Posted by Thunderbird (here)
    Hey Bill thanks for the response on the volcano theory. I agree also on the "tipping point" observation.

I am intrigued by the extra dimensional beings concept you and others have proposed (postulated?).

Provided such entities were in fact playing on human affairs and had intelligence, foresight, influence beyond the scope of measure we as a species have been able to perceive and operate at....what do we do? lol.

Are we just toast since they are "as gods?" and have been treated by earthlings as such?

[snip]

what is the solution to the system? how does one of these extra dimensional beings operate? how do they think? what do they think about? and how does one exercise the same level of operating capability? do they see the future for instance? or do they create the future?

It is clear to me that humans must expand their understanding. if we are indeed unlimited creative beings, what is our creative solution? do we just begin manifesting that which we truly desire and therefore the negative just shluffs off our hyperdimensional-merkaba-space/time-ship-conscious-experience-of-reality thing? DO we dare believe that we are indeed as gods and capable of "bending" reality?

If our thoughts have been found to effect water molecules....then what is the virtuosity of that?
    What is the natural culmination of that "little" observable effect?

Can we as an individual or as a group plug up the oil well with thought and intention for instance?

Can we literally move mountains? I wish it were that easy..... I have been training to move objects regularly with my mind for YEARS. I havent had any observable results, much to my chagrin. however i have not stopped traing and believing.

Scientifically it is possible, however it is, as of yet, improbable and undiscovered.

and yet.... imagination is the most powerful tool in creation, it can get you into and out of any situation.

how does one defeat an extra dimensional being that seems bent on your subjugation or worse?

Do you even defeat them?! lol

I have practiced an art, the suspension of disbelief. I believe that many of here have to some degree or another done the same. Why else would we want to know the truth of what is REALLY going on. we are willing to suspend our disbelief of "conspiracy theories," aliens, Extra Dimensional Beings, our untapped human potential, etc..

What if we suspended our disbelief in our limitations?

What if we recognized ourselves completely as unlimited extra dimensional beings ourselves? could you walk around as god? could you loose your fiction suit that you call your "self" and just be cosmic awareness incarnate? What would you do with your super cognition?

It is clear that some humans are using their power and influence to "create" what world they wish to create at the expense of all beings, and are arguably successful at it. Shouldnt we do the same on behalf of all beings? They are taking extraordinary measures. Shouldn't we become extraordinary ourselves? isn't it our responsibility?
    Listen to this audio extract (which I've included in many presentations) - Bill Birnes [UFO Magazine] talking to George Noory [Coast to Coast] about Roswell, and what the biggest secret REALLY is: our own unlimited power, which we're quite unaware of.

We ARE powerful. That means you. And everyone else reading this. Why would the Controllers spend billions of dollars dumbing us down and lying to us, if WE were not a threat to THEM?

Logic suggests they are afraid of us. With good reason, too: because we have the capacity to end their game and create the world we want. This is what it's all about. I suggest that this is why you (reading this) are here.

Here's a very serious answer to the essence of your question. The way you address a powerful, pissed-off transdimensional being is with courtesy, honesty, direct courage (realize that you're as large as they are, but have been tricked by your educators and parents and the media into believing that you're just a few feet tall ) - and with understanding and compassion. The latter can't be faked. If you're angry at them, don't even start the conversation.

Some of these guys have had a hard time, and are as mad as h***. I'm not kidding you. Like a big, angry kid on the street, who wants to shoot everything up, he may not be evil: he may just be a victim of a cycle of abuse. He may not need jail, or tazering: he may need an arm round his shoulder, and someone to hear him out for a while.

Remember the scene at the end of RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD [which really was a very good film] - when after creating every kind of unstoppable destructive mayhem, Rambo collapsed in grief as he recalled the death of all his friends in Vietnam, and how he could do nothing about it. This is an EXCELLENT depiction of the problem.

The above answer is totally serious... it's not a joke or a metaphor. I know people who do this work. They come from many different disciplines. Buddhists do it, Shamans do it, many gifted individuals do it. All the time. But there are just quite a lot of kids on the street, so to speak, and it takes a while.

Meanwhile, here's an interesting question: why is it that nothing really bad has happened yet? Many of the Controllers' plans are not working. Even Lindsey Williams reported that "they have changed their timeline"... he relayed his source's words faithfully, but didn't understand what he was saying.

The way things are working right is to cordon off the interference... and then let good people do their work at this level. There are plenty of bright engineers who can find ways to solve this Gulf of Mexico problem - if they are allowed to.

We have to stay vigilant: they try new things all the time (I was extremely concerned about the Gulf Crisis for a while - because it was a new attack on us), and it's far from over. See my earlier post #127 on p.13... what follows all this mess (not the Gulf mess, but the Planet Earth mess) is a giant clean-everything-up-and-make-sure-it-never-happens-again operation.

That has started, but as I've said earlier it will take a generation to complete. Why do you think all the Indigos are here? They, too, are part of the Cavalry. It'll be the job of some of those guys to get things done.

Love to all, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th June 2010 at 14:06.

4. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

I'd be interested to hear from others who sense (or DON'T sense) that the situation has changed a little, something like 2-3 days ago.

Love to all, Bill
    This has been, and continues to be, a most informative and inspiring thread. Many thanks to you, Bill, and to all who have participated.

In response to your request above, I have this to share: Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to jot down random bits of information. A couple of nights ago (right about the time you indicate that you sensed the situation might have changed a little) I woke up and wrote, Cobalt blue water. Everything you intend happens. Hold good, pure thoughts. Your intentions are created.

This is an obvious reference to the Gulf oil spill crisis and the fact that humanity is empowered to create through intention. As indicated in your thread, Bill, I am beginning to understand that we are so much more powerful than we can even begin to realize.

Clearly, there is much work to do, both in cleaning up our messes and in demanding alternative clean energy sources. We have the ability and the power, and it all begins with our intentions.

In the words of David Icke, 'Humanity, Get Off Your Knees!' We can do this!

Namaste,
    Nancy

5. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

6. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

Yes!!!!! Exactly!

7. Link to Post #147
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I joined the Earth healing meditation proposed by Samarkis last Wednesday. It was the first time I joined it so I have no reference but I felt a LOT of energy (in particular at 8 GMT, not so much at 8 local time). It was different than other times I do meditation on my own. I talked about this with someone else who also joined the meditation for the first time and she felt the same. I am quite sure that a few thousand focused people working together can make a huge difference.
    Last edited by Wood; 20th June 2010 at 16:39.

8. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

IN CASE NO ONE HAS SEEN THIS. AMATEURE FOOTAGE OF OIL RIG FIRE. I FOUND THIS POSTED ON THE ACCUWEATHER SITE. HERES THE LINK

http://www.accuweather.com/video/971...l-rig-fire.asp

9. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Bill Ryan.
    Sometimes a young person at a conference comes up to me and asks: "When's the Cavalry going to arrive?"

My response: "Go look in the mirror. And start doing what you came here to do."

BIMGO....THAT SAYS IT ALL...

10. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

Excellent thread. Very informative.

And, who knows, perhaps the focused intentions and prayers of many of us who have been placed here for some GOOD purpose are powerful enough to work without outside intervention. We'll know soon enough, one way or the other, that's for sure.

Gillian
    Conscious awareness is at the top of the creational “pile” and not to be taken lightly

11. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Regarding that time frame Bill referenced: I sensed a tipping point, very clearly. I woke up at 3:33 and visualized the gushers being sealed off at some future time, by crystallized material. It looked like medium brown colored, transparent glass. I knew then, that we as a collective, could find a way to make this happen with our intentions, and not a nuclear device. Now, would this be accomplished by extreme heat? Or just power of intent strong enough to change molecular structure without any heating? Maybe the long held and treasured quartz crystals that are being re-arranged all over the globe by the shamans right now are part of this. Maybe they are way ahead of us and are getting ready for an energy event created by we humans. We are so powerful that we have been taught to be afraid. I say, let's get over the fear and try something like this. As long as we state that what we do is for the highest good, and all energy flow is done in a good, kind, and gentle way. Linda

12. Link to Post #152
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

So true, our spirit is a fractal of the Great Spirit, made of it, into it, part of it. With the same creative power at its own level and sphere of influence. Alone, we can create great things, like a rain coming in the drought. But together, we can seal any leak. Together, we can create heaven on Earth, using the power of a focused thought/feeling. Our own symbolical inner language is powerful to communicate with Creation. When the heart supports the thought and the thought is clear and sharply focused, the creative energy is assemble around the visualized thought attracting it like magnets, shaping it into a reality in resonance with the intention. That is what we are, a nation of mages using our imagination to shape reality. That is the strength of a prayer. Asking for an unshakeable faith in the process. Avoiding to think about how it could come to be true, at all cost. Trust the process. Trust Creation and its Laws and Principles. Doubt and intellectualizing the creative process simply resets it all.

Namaste, Steven

13. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Wink Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

Our attitude even in the most chaotic of situations remaining hopeful that we can resolve any situation no matter how hopeless it seems can help us climb over what we perceive to be insurmountable hurdles thus resolving any type of crisis in our lives. Never underestimate the power that lies within each and every one of us, we are at the crossroads where the injustices of this world would soon come to pass. The main and integral part of the change that we are all experiencing in becoming empower with the will power to recreate the world around you is YOU, I, ALL of US. Yes we are recreating our world as we speak because this is the very reason why we choose to be here at this time, is time to break away from the shackles of the illusion and let the light shine bright in your heart. You have all the tools you need at your disposal. The time is now all you have to do is REMEMBER who you really are, a multidimensional being empower with the unlimited power of the source of all.

Many many blessings to all...

14. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Conscious awareness is at the top of the creational “pile” and not to be taken lightly
    Houman, I agree with you concerning the power of conscious awareness. That's not the issue, from my perspective. That's the given. It goes directly to the Roswell reference concerning how much the GodWannabes fear humanity's waking up to how very powerful each individual truly is.

The issue for me goes directly to the layout of the pieces on the game board at the present time. David Icke's pictorial representations of the pyramidical control structures show this best. When mostly ALL the pieces of Dark persuasion are in the upper, control quadrant. When further, a veil of forgetfulness is placed over humanity from birth, a veil additionally scrambled by mind control, frequency jamming, off-world manipulators, false religious indoctrination, lab-created diseases, time management in the form of workday enslavement that demands ever increasing chunks of time to simply keep up with bills and taxation, wars, internecine strife, destruction of inventions OR the buying of patents to insure non-development of any and all new ideas designed to shift the game away from the controllers -- then conscious awareness becomes an elusive commodity for the vast majority dwelling on Planet Earth.

It's the obscene IMBALANCE I observe between the forces arrayed at present -- the Dark side continually calling the shots and changing the game, the other side scrambling like ants for the crumbs required to keep body and soul intact under survival conditions. It's difficult to utilize the inherent power of conscious awareness when most of humanity's energies are wasted negotiating the daily traps designed to wear down the spirit and fragment the populace.

15. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Fisrt off, I am new to Project Avalon 2, not new to the subject matter though. I'm glad to be here.

The biggest secret turns out to be our own unlimited power. Dr. Deagle spoke of the same thing in his last interview with Bill. Those who have experienced various levels of this power know full well both Bills and others speak the truth. I realize I am new to this venue but speaking my feelings about this matter, I, for one, am more than willing to test my own powers, along with others here ~ collectively. Is this already being done? Who would be a good contact?

As for turning a corner, yes, it feels like we have. Ofcourse, so does the PR. Regardless, it seems this accident has spurred a shift in consciousness. The general public, still unaware of their own spirit in the mental and physical world still have a spirit at the unconscious level. It is here we all can and are manipulated. Their well being is just as much at stake as are those who are aware. In this light, and for those who are aware of their own powers, ... Am I on the right track in thinking the 100th Monkey is a collective and focused state of being?
    Last edited by sygh; 21st June 2010 at 13:12. Reason: additional thought on the same subject.

16. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Welcome, sygh. You have great questions. A collective is forming. For example The Great Gathering with Miriam Delicado, or Keisha Crowther, Little Grandmother, and her connections. Also the Nexus meditation. A thread is found here on the forum. We meditate at the same time. Now, who would like to define our intent? Are we able to stop the gushers with our focus? Who wants to voice the exact words and what medium do we use? We could announce something and then link the heck outa the thing. We have a triple effect lunar eclipse coming on the 26th with shocking and explosive tendencies. Let's roll with this one. The astrologers say that they haven't seen these lineups for a long time, and they have gone back 500 years, plus. Susan Miller in the astrology zone gives good and understandable details. Glad you are here, stick around. Linda
    Last edited by lindabaker; 21st June 2010 at 22:51. Reason: typo

17. Link to Post #157
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Happy summer solstice everyone...

2.5 years until the Winter Solstice that ends the Mayan Calendar...

US is rolling a Carrier group to intercept Irans aid flotilla...

If we are all going to learn our internal gifts to stop the converging plans and timelines... we better do it quick

the Shiites Holy war has already begun and many are sleeping through it, the over government of London is at full swing in their plans...

We are spewing death into our oceans, the relief wells will be in place within 2 weeks, but sounds like they are going to remove the present cap to try and fit one on that will allow them to capture 95% of the crude instead of capping it to shut it off...

with the cap removed the 35 ton PSI is going to be tearing the hole wider.

This isn't your typical well like you have seen on TV where it blows the equipment aside and there is a 100' gusher...

if this was on land that much pressure would create a gusher 1/4-1/2 a mile in the air...

if ETs are watching they must be holding their breath knowing the monster we've released wondering if we can find a way to stop it...

now for spiritual beings that can push Cat 4 Storms back where they came from or release the energy so it washes into shore as a Cat 1...

stopping this flow is a reality

stopping this war is a reality

the question is, can we stop the greed and hatred?

can we open the hearts of those that want our world to end and share with them the peace of what is to come?

We need to start, and soon...

18. Link to Post #158
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Happy summer solstice everyone...

2.5 years until the Winter Solstice that ends the Mayan Calendar...

US is rolling a Carrier group to intercept Irans aid flotilla...

If we are all going to learn our internal gifts to stop the converging plans and timelines... we better do it quick

the Shiites Holy war has already begun and many are sleeping through it, the over government of London is at full swing in their plans...

We are spewing death into our oceans, the relief wells will be in place within 2 weeks, but sounds like they are going to remove the present cap to try and fit one on that will allow them to capture 95% of the crude instead of capping it to shut it off...

with the cap removed the 35 ton PSI is going to be tearing the hole wider.

This isn't your typical well like you have seen on TV where it blows the equipment aside and there is a 100' gusher...

if this was on land that much pressure would create a gusher 1/4-1/2 a mile in the air...

if ETs are watching they must be holding their breath knowing the monster we've released wondering if we can find a way to stop it...

now for spiritual beings that can push Cat 4 Storms back where they came from or release the energy so it washes into shore as a Cat 1...

stopping this flow is a reality

stopping this war is a reality

the question is, can we stop the greed and hatred?
    Actually, my feeling is that this oil-well catastrophe has not yet fulfilled its' purpose. I'm not sure what that may be (but talks of a tie-in with the rising of Atlantis may be a clue)...
    It will end, but not yet, not now ....

As for ETs' holding their breath - I very much doubt it, as they already know the underlying story behind the whole situation, and know that it will end positively. Remember that *EVERYTHING* happens for a reason, nothing is just "random".

There is still much "waking up" to do on Earth by many people, and somehow the gulf oil disaster is tying in to all of that....

Joel

19. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

I imagine Joel is right that the ETs probably aren't holding their breath. I suspect they know that there's been a long, gradual process of more and more of the public's becoming aware of what's really been going on. Atlantis rising would be quite spectacular. But maybe the point is that, less spectacularly but just as importantly, this time, BP simply won't get away with sweeping anything under the rug, so to speak?

After all, 15 or 20 years ago "green" stocks were poor performers as investments. Since then, it became almost mandatory for any company to declare that it has major programs to improve the environment. That was about 15 years ago, and Joe Public has been getting less gullible all the time since.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

20. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

LindaBaker,
    Thank you for replying with the information. I wrote some very concise information I was getting but when I was ready to send it, my computer went down for some routine maintenance. Very quickly & w/o details...

Meditate on covering the earth in a misty life healing neon green and then focus this living green neon force most directly on the man-made Gulf fissure. Afterwords, cover it in the chakra purple to seal it and reinforce the healing. I know I'm not the only one who sees the chakras as the way to orchestrate and vibrationally resinate the earths own green and vibrational healing process at the universal level of consciousness. Don't ask me why but I see adding a dot of gold in the middle of the purple. This is as it was shownto me. By focusing on the chakras, we egotistically step aside, while our healing energy stays. This assists in the natural healing process. I am starting this meditation now and practicing growing stronger for the 26th. But we must talk. The information you've given about the 26th is a great factor as well as considerations I now have no time to communicate with you about, on my part. I want to hear what everyone else has to say.

We must talk. I will find and go to Nexus. All who are interested, go to Nexus. I urge all to join in on this effort. The nice part about it is the fact that, in your higher state of consciousness, you already are.

As for sticking around, I've been here for a long time.

Sincerely,

Robin Mead
    Last edited by sygh; 23rd June 2010 at 08:11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 8 13 LastLast