+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A response to someone nervous about attending the Camelot Conference

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default A response to someone nervous about attending the Camelot Conference

Quote I will go ahead and prebook the 3 days and hotel later tonight.
    I have only one question for you.
    I am sort of scared to be there, and I don't know why.
    Do you think we're all safe there?
    Is that a nonsense question?
    Man, I would love to hear even a silly answer from you.
    Dear _______ ,

Many thanks for your question. Good to hear from you! Yours is the courage and commitment that will certainly serve you well.

You need to know that everything we do will be being watched or monitored, and this message will certainly be being read. But everything is watched and read, anyway. Kerry and I have gotten used to it over the years. The intel guys are just doing their routine jobs.

I'm certain the conference itself will be safe. No-one will come to any physical harm. There are conferences everywhere on these subjects (in many countries), and have been for many years -- and there has never once been a dangerous incident.

It's possible that the 'unsafety' you feel is excitement, or a deep emotion that signals the start of an important adventure that is of a personal nature: like setting off to sail across the Pacific, or to climb a Himalayan mountain. Or maybe there's something you'll discover you need to do, or maybe someone there you are 'destined (i.e. you have agreed at a higher level) to meet.

Does any of this resonate?

Do note that I'm giving a one-day seminar myself near Portland on 15 October. You would also be more than welcome to be there. The entrance fee is a donation of your own choosing. The details are here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...6-October-2011

With all best wishes, Bill

To register for Kerry's conference:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...A-23-September
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th September 2011 at 14:01.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011), 1derer (3rd December 2011), Anna (9th September 2011), aranuk (8th September 2011), Art (9th September 2011), astrid (8th September 2011), christian (8th September 2011), Christine (8th September 2011), Cidersomerset (8th September 2011), Davidallany (9th September 2011), DeDukshyn (9th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2011), elainebab5 (8th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2011), fifi (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), ghostrider (9th September 2011), GK76 (8th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (9th September 2011), kathymarie (8th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), MMA_Fan (8th September 2011), Morgaine (8th September 2011), Muzz (9th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th September 2011), StephenW11UK (9th September 2011), tessie999 (9th September 2011), The One (8th September 2011), transitionalman (9th September 2011), Turcurulin (7th April 2012), Woody (9th September 2011), Yoda (8th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

Default Re: A response to nervous about attending the Camelot Conference

How very considerate and loving to take time to answer this so sensitively....I wish you could have a one-day seminar in the mid-Atlantic region.
    [FONT="Impact"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]kathymarie

The mind is like a parachute--it works best when open.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Art (9th September 2011), elainebab5 (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (9th September 2011), GK76 (8th September 2011), transitionalman (9th September 2011), Turcurulin (7th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: A response to someone nervous about attending the Camelot Conference

Dear Concerned

I attended the recent conference in Vilcabamba put on by Bill Ryan & Inelia Benz. I found it to be totally safe and without any uncomfortable sensations or feelings. In fact, it was a life changing experience filled with incredible synchronicities, love, warmth and understanding on many levels by many peoples of the world. A truly magical experience which has blessed me with new-found friends and a kinship that I could have only dreamed of.

If there were people checking us out, they did not make themselves known nor was there any suggestion of this happening; felt or otherwise. You have nothing to fear! Go and enjoy yourself and think only of the possibilities and knowledge yet to be discovered and revealed. I am sure you will have a magical time.

Andy UK

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to AndyWept For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011), aranuk (8th September 2011), Art (9th September 2011), Bill Ryan (8th September 2011), Christine (8th September 2011), fifi (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), GK76 (8th September 2011), kathymarie (8th September 2011), seko (8th September 2011), Sesan (9th September 2011), Spirithorse (8th September 2011), toothpick (8th September 2011), transitionalman (9th September 2011), Turcurulin (7th April 2012), Yoda (8th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,760 times in 350 posts

Default Re: A response to someone nervous about attending the Camelot Conference

Sometimes in life you have to nail your sail to the mast, feel the fear and do it anyway
    "Thinking: The talking of the soul with itself” - Plato
    LOVE, LOVE, always LOVE

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Star1111 For This Post:

aranuk (8th September 2011), Art (9th September 2011), elainebab5 (8th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), GCS1103 (8th September 2011), ghostrider (9th September 2011), GK76 (8th September 2011), kathymarie (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th September 2011), seko (8th September 2011), toothpick (8th September 2011), transitionalman (9th September 2011), WhiteFeather (9th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Is there any chance that you guys would be in Austin texas anytime to soon.

P.S. your friend there has many valid points.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

10. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Star1111 (here)
    Sometimes in life you have to nail your sail to the mast, feel the fear and do it anyway
    I would say that this is how you should live your life, work through your fears/concerns/whatever and get to the other side.
    No pain, no gain, remember that one?
    The tests we bring upon ourselves are what we need, we can't avoid them, for if we do, we get a bigger test later and if we continue to avoid this, it gets bigger and bigger, harder and harder to deal with.
    It can kill you.

11. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote I am sort of scared to be there, and I don't know why.
    Do you think we're all safe there?
    Do you think you will be safe, when you just stay at home for good?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), loveandgratitude (9th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I had the same feeling, but decided to go anyway
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th September 2011), ghostrider (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, for your own conference in Portland, are those of us attending going to receive a confirmation email, of sorts? Seating was limited, iirc, so I don't wanna just show up.

on topic: It'd be as safe as going anywhere else in the world these days, OP.

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

You are 100% right Bill, excitement and fear are extremely similar vibrationally - mostly only perspective is the determining factor, so occasionally when we are unsure about something, we may experience on as the other. I've even been able to turn fear into excitement from the conscious understanding of this and intent.

Once again, well put.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    The tests we bring upon ourselves are what we need, we can't avoid them, for if we do, we get a bigger test later and if we continue to avoid this, it gets bigger and bigger, harder and harder to deal with.
    It can kill you.
    So true LS --

Well, I don't know about the killing you part... I got the message before that happened.

Marianne

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Star1111 (9th September 2011), transitionalman (9th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

To the "nervous" member-

I sincerely hope you make the decision to attend the seminar because you are in for an unforgettable experience. If you have never heard any of the scheduled speakers before, this will be an event you don't want to miss. I was at the Vilcabamba conference (and it wasn't easy traveling to this beautiful area of Ecuador) and the atmosphere was fantastic with absolutely no negativity whatsoever. Those of us that attend these conferences have never experienced any harm or hint of a problem.

I posted before on this forum, after hearing Bill in Ecuador, that he is an incredibly engaging speaker and worth the cost of admission just to hear him. He is at his very best in front of a group recounting stories and passing his knowledge to the audience. And, of course, the icing on the cake is Bob Dean. I hope to see you there and please don't worry- Mandala (Susan) and I, will be there to protect you.

Goldie

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), transitionalman (9th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    To the "nervous" member-

I sincerely hope you make the decision to attend the seminar because you are in for an unforgettable experience. If you have never heard any of the scheduled speakers before, this will be an event you don't want to miss. I was at the Vilcabamba conference (and it wasn't easy traveling to this beautiful area of Ecuador) and the atmosphere was fantastic with absolutely no negativity whatsoever. Those of us that attend these conferences have never experienced any harm or hint of a problem.

I posted before on this forum, after hearing Bill in Ecuador, that he is an incredibly engaging speaker and worth the cost of admission just to hear him. He is at his very best in front of a group recounting stories and passing his knowledge to the audience. And, of course, the icing on the cake is Bob Dean. I hope to see you there and please don't worry- Mandala (Susan) and I, will be there to protect you.

Goldie
    I hope y'all tell us all about it when you get back ... I'm so excited for everyone going!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Art (9th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), transitionalman (9th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello All,

I'm going to the A&A conference too and was thinking that if any of you who are attending would like to meet, I would really love that.

The messages of support for the concerned member are all great...and until I read it I never even considered anything negative. But for a fleeting moment I felt some fear move through me. And I choose excitement! which I have been feeling building as I get closer to the time I'll be there.

What a wonderful group of people. Happy to be part of PA.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

Art (9th September 2011), GCS1103 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marianne (9th September 2011), Star1111 (9th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    Hello All,

I'm going to the A&A conference too and was thinking that if any of you who are attending would like to meet, I would really love that.

The messages of support for the concerned member are all great...and until I read it I never even considered anything negative. But for a fleeting moment I felt some fear move through me. And I choose excitement! which I have been feeling building as I get closer to the time I'll be there.

What a wonderful group of people. Happy to be part of PA.
    We will meet you there. If you are going to be there Friday night to meet the speakers, we will make sure to find you.

Goldie

26. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Please don't judge me but, had I not gone to the seminar in Sacramento I would be in the military RIGHT NOW!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transitionalman For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th September 2011), ghostrider (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marianne (9th September 2011), Star1111 (9th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transitionalman (here)
    Please don't judge me but, had I not gone to the seminar in Sacramento I would be in the military RIGHT NOW!
    We aren't here to judge you nugget.
    Glad you didn't join, I did my time and once they have used you, they dump you.
    Not only that, but you don't have to make up for the things they would have had you do.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,760 times in 350 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I would say that this is how you should live your life, work through your fears/concerns/whatever and get to the other side.
    No pain, no gain, remember that one?
    It can kill you.

Thank you M'Lord - So true ! It is good to know there are others out there that believe this is the way to live your life.
    The majority will turn it around on you to make you look like you are the one in the wrong, and try and diminish your passion, but so what, it just makes us stronger.

Sometimes its exhausting but I would rather live as a Warrior than as a robot!
    Peace and LOVE to you
    "Thinking: The talking of the soul with itself” - Plato
    LOVE, LOVE, always LOVE

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star1111 For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th September 2011), ghostrider (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Peace and LOVE to you
    And twice as much to you.

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

go against the grain, it's the only way to live. swim upstream and all the carnage flows behind you .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

GCS1103 (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread