+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with the silver cord ??

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Whats up with the silver cord ??

Hi guys...

Many of the people who have OBE tells about a "cord" who are connected with the physically body and the body they travel with.
    The people they meet in other realities/dimensions don't seem to have any "cord". And as far as i understand this people move on to the next level
    when they are done with whatever they did on that plan. No "cords" no death, and the people from this places even say,
    your "cord" are a give way you are not from here, whats up with that??

I understand that there are no real evidence for this att all, but is this reason to ignore this??
    This could easily fall under the trap scenario, but i realise this can be disturbing for some people.

What is your feeling when you think about this..??

P.s..it's been on my mind of late

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Realeyes (8th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Default Re: Whats up with the silver cord ??

I've never seen a cord. What I see is a tunnel and then it's just like seeing out of my own eyes. For that matter I've never seen any body of any sort for myself when I'm in that place.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Realeyes (8th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi <8>, I was going to bring that up on Jake's thread about oobe's next time something something happened, but as long as you bring it up... I've never seen the infamous silver cord while out of body, so go figure.

Cheers,
    Fred

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

I see aliens and lots other things but i never bothered looking for the cord, never entered my mind to do so.

The people they meet in other realities/dimensions don't seem to have any "cord". And as far as i understand this people move on to the next level
    when they are done with whatever they did on that plan. No "cords" no death, and the people from this places even say,
    your "cord" are a give way you are not from here,

Seems to me that that is pretty much self explanatory, it may well indeed be true.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

<8>
    Maybe it's a sign of soul enslavement. And it's actually what keeps us shackled to whomever or whatever is controlling life on Earth. After all, we've been stuck on this reincarnational roller coaster ride for tens of thousands of years (or more)...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), Davy (8th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

I saw an alien for a moment for the first time out of body the night before last. It was humanoid I think but I only saw its head and shoulders for a second or two. It had a brown furry face with 2 eyes with no whites but not big like a greys. Mouth and a couple of slits for nostrils.not much of a chin and some sort of tendrils dangling from its upper lip. It looked at me, blinked and vanished. Startled me but then I said hi. It said nothing.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Jake (9th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I guess it's only fair to say, on my own experiences i have not yet seen a cord.

But i do read alot about it though..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The so-called 'silver cord' is an Etheric link connecting the physical body and the Astral body during travel and states of 'projection'. It is normal to encounter entities without this link, as they are not bound to a physical organism.
    There are many reasons why one may not observe this cord of astral energy; most commonly it is due to the fact that one has not really separated themselves from the animal body, but may be merely mentally projecting, which is similar to states of clairvoyance or lucid dreaming. Many are often confused when it comes to these altered states of consciousness, and understandably so, as there are many states of awareness that one can enter which, to the untrained person experiencing them, may be mistaken as a true state of Astral projection.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Davy (8th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th September 2011), Mandala (9th September 2011), Realeyes (8th September 2011), selinam (8th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I saw my cord once during an out of body experience. It was in the middle of the night. I was looking for a book on my book shelf to find an important teaching. My bedroom was also a passageway to the stairs and people flowed through it at any time. Suddenly the door knob began to turn. I realized I was out of my body and needed to return to it immediately. I saw my silver cord pull me in. It was attached at or near the solar plexus. The cord snapped me in instantly but in my rush I came into my body upside down, in other words, my head was at my feet and my energetic feet at my head. This thrust me upwards and my spirit body spun around to the correct position for landing in my body. All this happened in a split second as the door knob turned and my housemate entered to go up the stairs. This event was so jarring that it woke we up and hence how I remember it.

Your spirit body must be in correct alignment with the physical Chakra system for a proper interface... for the spirit body contains the energetic chakra system and all chakras between the two bodies must be aligned for proper function when the spririt is in the body.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 8th September 2011 at 18:27.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (8th September 2011), Realeyes (8th September 2011), selinam (8th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: Whats up with the silver cord ??

I have had OBE's all my life - never seen a silver chord, yet never thought to look as I was having too much fun exploring. What I have witnessed though during OBE is that there is still a connection between my Astral body and physical body, a sort of 'WiFi' where my physical brain is downloading the experiences I am having during my Astral body experiences. Sometimes I pop back in my physical for a nano second (inside my brain) when this process happens before finding myself a blink later back in the OBE reality instantly forgetting the 'me' back in the physical. I wonder if this is what others are calling the chord?

Also, with those that i have met in OBE, I have not seen chords with them either. Just because I haven't observed a chord, and this has been a big question of mine, I intuitively feel what people call the chord - and what I have witnessed with the 'WiFi download' from Astral to Physical brain is somehow connected.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Also, with those that i have met in OBE, I have not seen chords with them either. Just because I haven't observed a chord, and this has been a big question of mine, I intuitively feel what people call the chord - and what I have witnessed with the 'WiFi download' from Astral to Physical brain is somehow connected.
    The cord is an energetic phenomena. Made of pure energy. If you see it it is because you are at that frequency at that time. OBE lend to attunement on many different frequencies in the Astral and beyond... so this is why you are not seeing it. In my experience I was not traveling far from the physical realm, and likely why I did see it at that time.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Realeyes (9th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not seen the cord yet, but I have seen my own body lying in the bed and I remember looking at my hand and realizing that I could see straight through it. I was more excited about that than anything else. I don't interact much with other beings although I can sense them around me and can sometimes hear voices, but I can never quite make out the words. When ever I am out of body, I feel like someone is there with me. It's more like a protection thing. Like how a parent observes their child playing outside from the window.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Realeyes (9th September 2011), selinam (8th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

From what I remember reading, if you have any insecurities while traveling OBE, then you manifest the silver cord as a lifeline back to your body. If you are comfortable with OBE and confident, you express no silver cord.

Just my 2 cents.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Nyce555 (8th September 2011), Realeyes (9th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    From what I remember reading, if you have any insecurities while traveling OBE, then you manifest the silver cord as a lifeline back to your body. If you are comfortable with OBE and confident, you express no silver cord.

Just my 2 cents.
    The cord is there whether the traveler is conscious of it or not. I too have heard others suggest 'manifesting' the cord as a means to find their way back to the body, but this is only partially accurate. I would suggest that one isn't actually bringing the cord into existence as if it were not previously present, instead one focuses his Will upon this connection, bringing it to attention. After all, it is Will alone that moves us in this state.

I recommend that anyone interested in this subject study it further while traveling in the Astral; analyze your own cord, have the intent of knowing what it is, how it works. Study it an note it's properties; it's color, it's movement.

I'm of the theory that it is a sort of etheric USB cord that allows information to be shared between the Astral body and the physical. In my own 'studies' of the cord, it appears to spiral and twist; perhaps it even acts as some sort of wormhole or vortex that allows the Astral self to travel through time-space?
    Last edited by Solphilos; 8th September 2011 at 19:37.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (8th September 2011), Realeyes (9th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Ive always enjoyed the 'astral' plane,and also had a near death experience and did not see any cord.
    interesting how many people felt they had to stress this as opposed to explanations of why they did not as assumption or esoteric lore.
    I feel that this is genuine input from the frrequent flyers.
    i wonder how many experts on the stuff have actual experience.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Well, if I ever have the pleasure of attaining the astral form and conduct an OBE, I will let you know. Perhaps it will happen one day for me.

How cool would that be?
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I for a while frequented a lucid dream forum. Been a break from there for a while but there were many and probably still are highly interesting topics into dreams there.

There was a focus of shared dreaming going on when I was around for the core members.
    I might had success or not but it's uncertain. Otherwise I've learned much about the psyche of the dream mind and world.
    You can quite clearly create a own world as you wish it to be if you want and put time to focus and learn the mental skill needed. I've more off prodded and tested to see how the "rules" are and the mechanics behind the scenes.
    Sadly no one ever discussed anything about the silver cord. It was basically non existent.

But I've learnt you do have your own "sphere" your world, your mind. Your creations. People and animals and mundane matter. This place many seem to stay within in their usual dreams, it can change from dream to dream but some might have more permanent surroundings, But it's not strictly restricted. You can wander away and interact with others as others do to you. Do mind that you can create to see someone but you only portray what you want to see and mind that the actual person in not there.
    The dream world very much reflects your unconscious desires, wants and needs and also thoughts you might have around at times. It's a place where you can learn about yourself in pretty clear manner if you bring your mind to bear.

Raising consciousness helps loads to have lucid dreams. It's a strong place to learn many valuable lessons if you want to.

OBE's kind of are in there with lucid dreams. As you can OBE the dream worlds... visit others and whatnot have experiences. Actually visiting the "real" world I've yet to see clear indication but rather only different levels off 'dimensions' within dreams if you wish. Nowhere do I see mentions of silver cords. I've myself never seen anything like it but I've neither ever focused on that. Why would you need to find your body when you only need to "blink" awake and if you wish try to fall asleep quickly enough to come back into the dream where you left off.
    Though I have had some success it rather seems I get somewhere else than just the exact same place I left when I reenter the dream. Something is always off by a degree making the experience a disappointment to see things aren't as you want them to be. Often uncomfortable things happen to seem to want to keep you from sleeping any more.

You can travel about as many ways as you can think off. Your Imagination is your limit. If you imagine a silver cord well probably it will be there. If not then probably it won't.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), shadowstalker (8th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    I for a while frequented a lucid dream forum. Been a break from there for a while but there were many and probably still are highly interesting topics into dreams there.

There was a focus of shared dreaming going on when I was around for the core members.
    I might had success or not but it's uncertain. Otherwise I've learned much about the psyche of the dream mind and world.
    You can quite clearly create a own world as you wish it to be if you want and put time to focus and learn the mental skill needed. I've more off prodded and tested to see how the "rules" are and the mechanics behind the scenes.
    Sadly no one ever discussed anything about the silver cord. It was basically non existent.

But I've learnt you do have your own "sphere" your world, your mind. Your creations. People and animals and mundane matter. This place many seem to stay within in their usual dreams, it can change from dream to dream but some might have more permanent surroundings, But it's not strictly restricted. You can wander away and interact with others as others do to you. Do mind that you can create to see someone but you only portray what you want to see and mind that the actual person in not there.
    The dream world very much reflects your unconscious desires, wants and needs and also thoughts you might have around at times. It's a place where you can learn about yourself in pretty clear manner if you bring your mind to bear.

Raising consciousness helps loads to have lucid dreams. It's a strong place to learn many valuable lessons if you want to.

OBE's kind of are in there with lucid dreams. As you can OBE the dream worlds... visit others and whatnot have experiences. Actually visiting the "real" world I've yet to see clear indication but rather only different levels off 'dimensions' within dreams if you wish. Nowhere do I see mentions of silver cords. I've myself never seen anything like it but I've neither ever focused on that. Why would you need to find your body when you only need to "blink" awake and if you wish try to fall asleep quickly enough to come back into the dream where you left off.
    Though I have had some success it rather seems I get somewhere else than just the exact same place I left when I reenter the dream. Something is always off by a degree making the experience a disappointment to see things aren't as you want them to be. Often uncomfortable things happen to seem to want to keep you from sleeping any more.

You can travel about as many ways as you can think off. Your Imagination is your limit. If you imagine a silver cord well probably it will be there. If not then probably it won't.
    This happens to me too when lucid dreaming. I will manifest people and then realize it is not the actual person that it is my dream or I will try to get to a certain location and end up somewhere else. When I have an OBE, I mostly am in a weird demensional plane that is between the real world and the Other Side. Things look the same, but have a different energy.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011), Realeyes (9th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

I've never seen a cord and I've had a number of OBE's besides astral projecting....

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

<8> (8th September 2011), 58andfixed (9th September 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I am pretty new at this myself, but i have to say it is amazing. At the moment i'm all caught up in trying to leav my body conscious.

I realise this might sound a bit weird, the other side feels more real than this reality. (With lack of better words)

I am on a wonderful journey and for the first time in my life i know what i whant..

thanks...for all your input on this...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

58andfixed (9th September 2011), Realeyes (9th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast