+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: The end of the Mayan calendar and the splitting of the "two earths" explained

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Default The end of the Mayan calendar and the splitting of the "two earths" explained

lately we have heard or read from more and more sources about a splitting of two earths, one of which is going to ascend, the other to descend. i want to explain here why i believe that this is not a gradual process as described by inelia but instead is something that appears to happen from one moment to another. i'll also give a date.

let's recap what we know.

the mayan calendar and its "end" (which is no real end!):

we know from carl johan calleman's work that the mayan calendar shows the development of consciousness or, to use inelia's words, the expansion of awareness. we further know that it happens in steps and that with each step it increases by a factor of 20.

according to calleman the mayan calendar ends after the 9th wave on october 28th. i've explained in another thread why this is wrong. why should it end? isn't consciousness infinite? why shouldn't it expand into infinity? as a matter of fact, it does, it keeps increasing until a point is reached where the expansion of awareness is so rapid that it appears to us as if time simply disappears and everything happens at once. i'll explain why.

the 9th wave is 234 days long, the length of each day and each night is 18 days. we're in that 9th wave now. if we continue to divide these 234 days by 20 we get 11 days, 16 hours and 48 minutes. that's the 10th wave. if we divide that by 20 we get the 11th wave which is exactly 14 hours and 24 minutes long. the 11th wave ends on 11/9/11. if we divide it by 20 we get 43 minutes and 12 seconds. this never stops but the figures become so small that no more time seems to pass between each wave. that leaves us with approximately 12 days which we need to add to calleman's end date of october 28th and that brings us to 11/9/11. [corrections made after nearing pointed out that the 9th wave is 234 days long, not 260 days which i accidentally used before. see posts further below.]

from a numerological point of view this could mean an end (9) as well as a new beginning (11) and as i explain elsewhere the gregorian calendar may have been implemented to mark exactly this date, the date of ascension or in christian terms, the rapture. talk about numerology and the powers that be!

so you see the expansion of awareness may be a gradual process up to a certain point, but since it keeps increasing we'll eventually reach the point where it expands into infinity from one moment to the next.

the three days of darkness:

we've heard about the three days of darkness. many people believe that it's something physical, caused by comet elenin's tail that covers our view of the sun or a pole shift due to planet x which throws the northern hemisphere into darkness for three days. this is not correct because it won't be a physical process. you could simply banish the darkness by lighting a candle. no, it will be a spiritual darkness.

at the point when our awareness expands into infinity i believe that we, or rather our higher selves, will decide upon our future "timeline", according to how far we have come in our soul's growth. do we need to learn more about duality and thus spend another cycle in the 3rd dimension or are we ready to go on into the 5th dimension and once again experience unity with all that is?

the splitting of the "two earths":

this is the point when the "two earths" split. up until that moment we had one major timeline (or 3d earth) with lots of "good" people and lots of "bad" people. these are common labels but are faulty since these souls experience only what they need to experience in order to grow. they're not good or bad, they all are just players in this game, even tptb, the reptilians, the illuminati etc.

what happens at the point of ascension is that the one timeline or one earth splits in two, with the lower vibrational souls remaining on the 3rd dimensional earth and the higher vibrational souls ascending to the 5th dimensional earth. this happens because at the time of ascension, the time of the split, we create instantly. remember, time is speeding up, and so the time lapse between "thought" and "creation" gets smaller and smaller until it's so small that thought instantly creates.

now, those people who live in fear and concentrate all their thoughts on the 3rd dimensional reality with all the bad stuff that currently happens manifest these things in their timeline because their higher selves know that, unless they deal with their fears first, soul growth is not possible. thus they remain in the 3rd dimension.

those people who have accepted and released their fears, who know that there's nothing to be afraid of because all is one and even the "bad people" are just an aspect of the creator and thus of themselves, those souls who have learned what they needed to learn will ascend into the 5th dimension where other lessons wait.

and so, the three days of darkness will be experienced differently by every individal. for many it will be joyful, for many others it will be a horror trip because of their unprocessed fears.

after the three days of darkness everyone will wake up in his/her new timeline/new earth/new reality. the people who did not choose the same timeline will have disappeared. the ascended souls, being one with the-all-that-is, will have knowledge about the split and will accept it as inevitable so there won't be grief for the "lost ones". to those who wake up again in the 3rd dimension the ascended people will simply have vanished. many may even have forgotten all about them already because their lives had already drifted apart prior to the split. still, many will have vanished which will probably create chaos and confusion.

the souls who ascend will create bodies on the 4th or 5th dimensional earth or on other planets or remain in spirit state for a while, whatever is best at their stage. on the ascended earth there will be no more "negativity" because all the "negative" souls remained in the 3rd dimension.

the 3rd dimensional earth will become even more "negative" than it is now because all the higher vibrational souls will have ascended. it will quickly "descend" further and eventually all souls will lose their connection with spirit and will be totally focused on material things, survival etc.

both the ascending and the descending earth will be expressions of the hermetic "law of rhythm" which says "the pendulum swing manifests in everything. the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left." where so far the swing happened only slightly (and gradually) in one or the other direction, in a wavelike fashion, in one timeline, the infinite increase in awareness will cause the pendulum to swing so far to the right and to the left, a swing into infinity in both directions at the same moment, that the timeline is ripped apart since both extremes cannot exist in the same place.

what will happen to all the discarnate souls at the time of the split?

the souls that are currently not in bodies will either ascend and manifest bodies on the 4d or 5d earth, elsewhere in the universe, remain in spirit state, or if they're not ready to ascend they'll either incarnate on the descending earth or on another, more benevolent 3rd dimensional planet. the same will happen to those who die during earth changes or otherwise.

any proof for all those wild guesses?

for that we have to look to prophecies and predictions. there are countless who talk about these things. dolores cannon has written about it in her "convoluted universe" books. the hopi say that those who "return to the old ways", who acknowledge and respect their connection with everything will not experience negative things like earth changes, ww3 and so on. the bible says that those who will be "raptured" will go to heaven (4th/5th dimension in that case) and will be saved from catastrophes and wars that are going to happen during the time of tribulation. many other prophets gave similar predictions.

incidentally, christian mythology marks the beginning of the tribulation in revelation 12.1. with a planetary alignment that happens on september 29th. the hopi have the prophecy of the kachinas, with the blue kachina marking the beginning of a 7 years period of troubles (exactly the same time frame as the 7 years of tribulation given by the church. interesting, is it not?). comet elenin is believed to be the blue kachina and it passes between the earth and the sun during sep 26th-29th. another strange coincidence, or is it?

the hopi further say that the red kachina will come shortly after the blue kachina and that is when the earth changes will grow worse. many people are now convinced that there's some celestial body in our solar system which causes the sun to go crazy and the earth to wobble, rumble and shake. there's no doubt that earthquakes and volcanoes have increased during the last few weeks and months. it is safe to assume that the red kachina will arrive shortly after the day of ascension - 11/9/11, which in fact several sources seem to confirm.

it doesn't matter when exactly it arrives because we know that at that point those who ascended will already be gone and thus won't experience any of the more severe earth changes or the pole shift, just as it has been predicted by many different sources.

has something like this happened before?

yes it has many times, but on a smaller scale, not with the entire planet. a good example are the maya themselves which seem to have just disappeared at some point in the past. most of them, anyway. how can this be explained? quite simply - most of them ascended and left their cities behind, some however, those who were too deep into "darkness", remained on the 3rd dimensional earth. they had started sacrificing animals to their false "gods" and once the ascended mayans had gone the remaning ones quickly descended further and that is when the human sacrifices started. i don't know if this connection has even been made before but if you think about it you'll see that it makes sense. the apparent disappearance and the sacrifices among the remaining population later on are well known historical facts.

back to the split and inelia:

if the split would remain gradual like inelia says, nobody would disappear. all people would continue to live their lives and all would experience earth changes, the pole shift and many of the highly developed souls would have to leave their bodies when they perish during the earth changes. she talks about one ascending earth and one ruled by the dark powers. how could this possibly be happening gradually? if none of the ascending people disappear the only way for them to leave the 3rd dimensional earth would be to die. and if the 3d earth we're currently on ascends, where would the other 3d earth, that of the dark powers, come from and how would it come to be populated? think about it and you'll see that it doesn't work like that. it's impossible even with complete disregard for the mayan calendar and the increasing expansion in awareness which will reach the point of infinity on 11/9/11. no, a split always happens from one moment to the next and that moment will be reached on 11/9/11.

well, that's my take on all of this. i'm not an expert, not a channel and no ascended master, i merely collected information from other sources and from my higher guidance and arranged everything into a consistent picture. if there are holes in it feel free to point them out. if you believe me or not doesn't matter, i'd just like you to consider the possibilty that i may be right about this and, if you want, see if you are ready to ascend...just in case i am correct.

:edit:

btw, i just wanted to add that this is no ego trip. i don't want to be right by all means and i don't want to prove inelia or others wrong who say something else is going to happen. i just wanted to present my thoughts and explain why my own conclusions make the most sense to me. no offense intended to anybody who thinks differently.

:edit 2:

i explain in another post on page 2 of this thread why many who talk about ascension as a gradual process may be right, too, but not when ascension is seen as a movement to higher dimensions, only as a movement to higher overtones of the 3rd dimension.
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 11th September 2011 at 08:39.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

2. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011), Allura (10th September 2011), applejax (11th September 2011), aranuk (9th September 2011), Black Panther (9th September 2011), bonnyhut (9th September 2011), Calz (12th September 2011), Carmen (9th September 2011), D-Day (9th September 2011), dima (9th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (9th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2011), fifi (10th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), gooty64 (9th September 2011), greg (10th September 2011), greybeard (9th September 2011), gripreaper (14th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (9th September 2011), jcocks (9th September 2011), Jennsky (9th September 2011), JoshuaM (9th September 2011), ketturah (12th September 2011), Lifebringer (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), lslimerick (9th September 2011), Mandala (10th September 2011), Marianne (9th September 2011), markoid (9th September 2011), modwiz (10th September 2011), Niobe (11th September 2011), Pamela (12th September 2011), pickle (9th September 2011), prometheus (10th September 2011), Ruby L. (10th September 2011), Sebastion (9th September 2011), seko (9th September 2011), shamballaOn (9th September 2011), Snowbird (9th September 2011), spiritguide (9th September 2011), Swanette (9th September 2011), THIRDEYE (9th September 2011), Tigressa (12th September 2011), yiolas (9th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The end of the Mayan calendar and the splitting of the "two earths" explained

This fits well with what I have come to believe. I try not to give it too much thought, and rather just move forward with acceptance while listening to my higher guidance. When I do actually think about it, my heart breaks for the unaware and feels conflicted and sorrowful. I cry for the innocent born into this fear based world who know nothing else. I feel connected to all mankind, animal and earth, in unity of life; I have great compassion. Is it that we simply have different paths to follow?

You see, I try not to think about it too much, and follow my guidance from within.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jennsky For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011), bonnyhut (9th September 2011), D-Day (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), Mark Aldebaran (12th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (9th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: The end of the Mayan calendar and the splitting of the "two earths" explained

Latest from Dr Calleman.
    We will just have to wait and see but it is very positive.
    Thanks for your learned input The Truth is In There, much appreciated

Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011), aranuk (9th September 2011), Calz (12th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2011), fifi (10th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (9th September 2011), Mandala (10th September 2011), modwiz (10th September 2011), seko (9th September 2011), shamballaOn (9th September 2011), spiritguide (9th September 2011), StephenW11UK (13th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (9th September 2011), THIRDEYE (9th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Thanks, The Truth ... its good to see folk minds ticking over and expressing themselves this way...as Greybeard said...very much appreciated...

Blessings

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011), aranuk (9th September 2011), shamballaOn (9th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (9th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi The truth is in there..

About Dolores Cannon bless her heart, she talks about a split that there is new earth who will split from this earth.
    But she also talks about the people who are left behind, And that they will "not" notice the split or that people left.
    because if i remember right, your body will stay behind when you leav this realm with no memories of the split.
    So one part of you will still stay and live out this nightmare, and the ones who told you were nuts are in one way gonna get right.(in a way)

What makes me question Dolores is the abduktion situation we have in the world. dolores hypnotherapy through her long career,
    have never seen person with a negative abduktion. Little like Steven Greer, who claim that there are no negative abduktions from ET.
    Steve say that if it is negativ it is humans who do the abduktion, Dolores say that going deeper then other goes in her hypnotherapy,
    she dont have to talk with the limited and silly mind we have. Dolores go straight to the sorce if you will,
    and i dont doubt all are great if you go to the sorce, but that does not rule out there are negative abduktions.

And mabye Dolores are right, nevertheless we still have thousands if not millions of people who live in a nightmare thanks to negativ abduktions.

It just have been on my mind...thanks...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

bonnyhut (9th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (9th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

For some other reason I recently checked out the image on this Illuminati game card

Look at how the world splits in 2 when the tape (time ?) runs out ... (new dawn shines through the cracks ?)
    Since more of these game cards came close to some recent events one wonders if this coincidence.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011), bonnyhut (9th September 2011), Calz (12th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), gripreaper (14th September 2011), Hervé (9th September 2011), modwiz (10th September 2011), mountain_jim (9th September 2011), Pamela (12th September 2011), panopticon (9th September 2011), pickle (9th September 2011), prometheus (10th September 2011), Snowbird (11th September 2011), TargeT (11th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (9th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    For some other reason I recently checked out the image on this Illuminati game card

Look at how the world splits in 2 when the tape (time ?) runs out ... (new dawn shines through the cracks ?)
    Since more of these game cards came close to some recent events one wonders if this coincidence.
    Thats an interesting find Operator ...thanks... I'm suprised no one else has picked up on this before...!

tape runs out?? end of the mayan calender??

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

as i mentioned in the other thread, it has been hidden in plain sight, all along. i'm convinced that the vatican knew about this when the gregorian calendar was implemented. 11/11/11 cannot be a coincidence, no way.

@ <8>: regarding what dolores cannon said about people not noticing the split or that others have disappeared, this could very well be true. it may be possible that "those left behind" simply have the parts of their memory erased by their higher selves that included the people who disappeared, in order to avoid additional confusion and chaos. however, it could also happen that they don't forget. i think we'll know that soon enough. it's not one of my concerns at this point. i merely want to get people to think about the possibility of ascension as something other than a gradual process, so they consider the possibility that they don't have a lot of time left to "get ready" (those who aren't ready yet, anyway)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

tape runs out?? end of the mayan calender??
    I don't want to take this thread too much out of its context but there are more interesting details on that card.
    Since they didn't have to picture a globe per se on this card but nevertheless did I guess it must mean something.

Look at how much ice is shown from the North pole down and the world splits over Africa (like Pane Andov said).
    But on the other hand the 2012 movie ends with Africa (if I remember correctly). Poor Patrick Geryl. If this card is
    right he may have been right too ... but then chose the wrong continent to seek a safe haven.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (9th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    as i mentioned in the other thread, it has been hidden in plain sight, all along. i'm convinced that the vatican knew about this when the gregorian calendar was implemented. 11/11/11 cannot be a coincidence, no way.

@ <8>: regarding what dolores cannon said about people not noticing the split or that others have disappeared, this could very well be true. it may be possible that "those left behind" simply have the parts of their memory erased by their higher selves that included the people who disappeared, in order to avoid additional confusion and chaos. however, it could also happen that they don't forget. i think we'll know that soon enough. it's not one of my concerns at this point. i merely want to get people to think about the possibility of ascension as something other than a gradual process, so they consider the possibility that they don't have a lot of time left to "get ready" (those who aren't ready yet, anyway)

Thank you Truth. The way that you expressed what you believe will happen, is pretty much where I am being led also. The things that Delores Cannon and George Kavassilias say do resonate well with me.

From my childhood Christian teachings, I can see how it does relate to Revelations. There are many similarities in indigenous prophecies that parallel what you have put forth. For now, I'm right there with you. Thanks, my friend, well said.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

The Truth Is In There (10th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

TTIIT what about babies and children? What about them? Do we leave them like orphans? Are they allowed to Ascend too? Every explanation I have read about Ascension seems to avoid the issue about children. Did the young agree to incarnate here on Earth at this time only to be left behind? We surely must have to address this simple fact. Or do children automatically ascend? Jesus said according to the bible "you have to be as the little children to ascend into heaven" You know whatta mean? BTW thank you for your excellent post!

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 9th September 2011 at 13:23.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ketturah (12th September 2011), prometheus (10th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (10th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Latest from Dr Calleman.
    We will just have to wait and see but it is very positive.
    Thanks for your learned input The Truth is In There, much appreciated

Chris

Thank you Greybeard for that video. I have only ever seen Lilou Macé interviewing Calleman, and this time decided to find out more about her - she is a truly amazing example of egoless self-loving and what she calls 'juicy living'!

If you look down a couple of videos after the Calleman interview, she is interviewed by Dr ALlan Hunter - thoroughly recommended.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

@The Truth is In There. Thank-you very much for your lovely synopsis. You speak of all the things that have been going through our heads the last few years. Either way, 28/10/2011 or 11/11/2011 both resonate with me . Everything seems to be pointing in that direction.

When these topics first came into my awareness, I went into 'fight or flight' mode, researching safe places and survival food and gear; but as time has progressed and my circumstances have not allowed me to hunker down or make any other serious survival preparations, I came to the conclusion that my higher self was trying to tell me that all of that isn't necessary and to just go with the flow. So here I stand, surrounded by a few remaining friends and family waiting for the chips to fall where they may. I really hope to see you guys on the other side. Blessings to all and Good Luck.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

BMJ (9th September 2011), Calz (12th September 2011), Carmen (9th September 2011), Jennsky (9th September 2011), ketturah (12th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), modwiz (11th September 2011), nearing (9th September 2011), Niobe (11th September 2011), Operator (9th September 2011), Sebastion (9th September 2011), Snowbird (11th September 2011), tessie999 (12th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (10th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

When i was reading this post and all replies I got like.. a flood of happiness over my body i cant explain properly...
    Anyways, last few months after all the information, what you say The Truth is like always coming back to me like this info finds a way for my eyes to see

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

Snowbird (11th September 2011), yiolas (9th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Somewhere recently I spoke on a scientific article on high harmonic frequency splitting, and this speaks scientifically, specifically ..on what is in this thread and the psychical action of such ----in the specific.

IIRC, the forced split leaves behind a lower frequency that is 'kicked away' and the new separated high frequency remains on it's own. Higher energy or amplitude levels would be best for such an attempt..and here comes the highly charged photon belt which the earth is gong to be fully within, very soon.

Thus, scientifically, and astronomically, dimensionally, energetically....the stage is actually....fully set.

The darkness has to start up the process again, and go in whatever direction it will go-another version of the given school for incarnates that it may end up being.....

It is trying to make sure it has as much energy available to do so..as it can. Thus the beating awareness is constantly given.. and is taking.

The split must be hard and clean, thus the desire to polarize incarnates as much as is possible.

And thus..you open your eyes....and the engines of creation become visible.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th September 2011 at 16:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), modwiz (11th September 2011), PurpleLama (9th September 2011), seko (9th September 2011), skyflower (9th September 2011), Snowbird (11th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (10th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Interesting stuff but where in the bible does it say people will be "raptured". From what I have read the rapture was pretty much invented by Scotish woman in the 1830's that had visions of the return of Jesus in 1844. Since he did not return in 1844, I don't know why we put any faith into this idea of the rapture.

Also, where in Christian mythology do we come up with the September 29th date?

If this is true I hope to go to the 5d world with most of the good people I have known past and present. If not, I hope to be completely clueless in the 3d world. Life was a bit more fun when I knew nothing and my only real problems was why my sport teams never won.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Can we go over the math again? To my understanding it's the length of each night and day that is 20 times less each time we go into another wave. Is this your understanding too?

In the 8th wave each day and night period was 360 days long and in The spring of this year we went into the 9th wave and each period then became only 18 days long (20 times shorter than 360 days).

So the next periods would become 20 times shorter than 18 days which is 21.6 hours. This is less than a day. Times 13 (day and night periods)equals 11.7 days puts us at end of a "tenth wave" on November 8 (mid day).

Although I agree with you on MUCH of what you said there, Truth. My math calculations are different than yours. And I don't think that our Gregorian calendar's numerology meant squat to the Mayans. And vice versa.

Perhaps they ended it on October 28, 2011 because to go into a faster time period than that (a tenth wave) would be overkill to human consciousness. Less than a 24 hour period (which is what we have after October 28) is like light speed for consciousness. Ascension just happens already at that point.

Just a guess.
    Last edited by nearing; 9th September 2011 at 18:21.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), greybeard (9th September 2011), Herbert (12th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (11th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Let me see if there is another way to look at all of this...

See, until the about the middle of the last century, human population was just considered run-of-the-mill humans and very few knew of a certain category of people which considered anything not being "them," useless eaters...

Then, in that run-of-the-mill population, some kind of awareness grew about the existence of some sort of "evil" in the form of mass-murderers and serial killers.

With that growing awareness came the spread of that realization that a psychopathic behavior and profile was also best fitting with political personalities, bankers of old and recent, etc...

That realization itself grew to the point of a gasping: "OMG! They are everywhere at the top of any and every organization!"

With the above also came the cognizance that this particular category of people where creating, changing, switching all existing laws to their specific advantage and profit... and the run-of-the-mill population slowly realized it was caught and entangled in a huge web spun by these psychos and their minions/adherents/zombies.

Hence the question: how to disentangle "us" from "them?" in view of the fact that "they" have multiple solutions to weed out "us" from "them."

Therefore, and accordingly, the "split" is occurring right under our nose as the run-of-the-mill population is beginning to learn the tools of how to recognize the "parasites" for what they are.

The "taped" programming ran out.

One thing to keep in mind is that "they" have their equivalence/correspondence in other dimensions than 3D... so, the "split" has to occur there as well.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), Herbert (12th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Snowbird (11th September 2011), TargeT (11th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What I have noticed the last year is that many have 'accepted' somewhat the possibility of this scenario playing out.
    In 2010 i'd say there were far less people accepting of this theory, immediatly dismiss it even tough 'awakened' with 'new age' information.
    Reason for this was maybe because at that time, people couldn't 'conceive' of such a scenario playing out virtually overnight. But now I see people are starting to realize that indeed everything is speeding up, getting more condensed untill eventually we will all pop up at the other side.

Greetz

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), KosmicKat (10th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    TTIIT what about babies and children? What about them? Do we leave them like orphans? Are they allowed to Ascend too? Every explanation I have read about Ascension seems to avoid the issue about children. Did the young agree to incarnate here on Earth at this time only to be left behind? We surely must have to address this simple fact. Or do children automatically ascend? Jesus said according to the bible "you have to be as the little children to ascend into heaven" You know whatta mean? BTW thank you for your excellent post!

Stan
    i've addressed this in another thread and would like to repeat it here. every soul will have the experience that is right for them at this point. those who are ready to ascend will do so no matter if the soul currently inhabits the body of a baby or an adult. those who are not yet ready to ascend knew about this before entering their bodies. they're here for the experience and the higher self made the choice to go through the experience they'll have, even if it's death by some catastrophe, by starvation, murder or whatever.

do not make the mistake and see this from a "human" point of view, this will cause unnecessary fear or pain. if one of your loved ones, your children or whoever, decided to stay in the 3rd dimension and subsequently dies, then that was the decision of their higher self because that experience helps them to grow. you must not judge this experience in any way and label it "good" or "bad" and you should not worry about what happens to them. you are on your own path and as you know, nobody really dies, the soul just leaves the body. it's an experience like any other, there's nothing sad or "negative" about it, nothing whatsoever.

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    Interesting stuff but where in the bible does it say people will be "raptured". From what I have read the rapture was pretty much invented by Scotish woman in the 1830's that had visions of the return of Jesus in 1844. Since he did not return in 1844, I don't know why we put any faith into this idea of the rapture.

Also, where in Christian mythology do we come up with the September 29th date?
    i'm not an expert on christian mythology and i don't know if the bible explicitly speaks about the rapture or not. imo the bible is not the "word of god" either. in fact, much of it is extraterrestrial propaganda material, especially the old testament.

however, there's still a lot of useful information and many intersting predictions in the bible and as i mentioned before, revelation 12.1 talks about a planetary alignment that happens on september 29th this year. there are many youtube videos available that explain this.

as for the rapture, it's just the name the christian church uses for ascension. the process is the same. the difference is that the christian term is flavoured with their mythology about "heaven".

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Can we go over the math again? To my understanding it's the length of each night and day that is 20 times less each time we go into another wave. Is this your understanding too?

In the 8th wave each day and night period was 360 days long and in The spring of this year we went into the 9th wave and each period then became only 18 days long (20 times shorter than 360 days).

So the next periods would become 20 times shorter than 18 days which is 21.6 hours. This is less than a day. Times 13 (day and night periods)equals 11.7 days puts us at end of a "tenth wave" on November 8 (mid day).

Although I agree with you on MUCH of what you said there, Truth. My math calculations are different than yours. And I don't think that our Gregorian calendar's numerology meant squat to the Mayans. And vice versa.

Perhaps they ended it on October 28, 2011 because to go into a faster time period than that (a tenth wave) would be overkill to human consciousness. Less than a 24 hour period (which is what we have after October 28) is like light speed for consciousness. Ascension just happens already at that point.

Just a guess.
    ok thanks for pointing this out! it's indeed an error on my part. for some reason i got 260 days as length of the 9th wave instead of 234 days. i didn't compare this figure with calleman's so i didn't notice the mistake.

this of course gives us only 12 days and a little less than 7 hours instead of 14 days so the moment awareness expands into infinity seems to be not on 11/11/11 but 11/9 or, dare i say it, 9/11!

maybe the powers that be noticed an error in the vatican's calculation of the gregorian calendar and decided to mark the date otherwise, of course turning it upside down as usual. or maybe it was meant to be signified by that date all along, with 9 as the end of a cycle and 11 as a new beginning. who knows? at any rate, the date itself is of no consequence to the process of ascension itself, we just lost the moment of surprise

of course the gregorian calendar meant nothing to the mayans. it was created much later so it's the other way round. but your idea about the consciousness overkill is very interesting. it's quite likely that so much stuff will happen during the 12 days after october 28th that it will be too much for those who are not prepared for it. anyway, thanks for pointing this out for us, it's definitely something to keep in mind!

btw, i'll prepare another post now which deals with the difference between ascension and the precessional cycle. i got another "download" from my higher self this morning and want to address this issue which has caused a lot of confusion.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

modwiz (11th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast