+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip BBC show - bbc caught lying.

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default 9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip BBC show - bbc caught lying.

BBC LIES AGAIN: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQjOR3ZnqpQ

“9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip BBC show” – A Participant’s Perspective

Hello, my name is Emily Church and I am a mute.

Well, according to the masters of propaganda at the BBC/Renegade Productions.

This summer I participated in a BBC hit piece on 9/11, entitled “Conspiracy Roadtrip”. The premise is simple: five non-believers of the official story journey across the east coast of the USA in search of the truth. On the way we meet “experts” and victims of the attacks, guided by “comedian” Andrew Maxwell who believes the 9/11 commission report was the be all and end all of the 9/11 story.

The show aired a few hours ago and I felt compelled to write my version of what happened on that 8 day roadtrip, to give you the perspective you were not shown by BBC 3.

Firstly, I must tip my hat to them. They did a wonderful editing job. Anyone who has ever had a conversation with me or knows me personally will be very much aware of my opinions re: 9/11, and how outspoken I am about them. However, on this show I appear to be pretty much silent the entire way through.

I wasn’t.

Throughout my time on the show I asked question after question. I asked every single person we met whether they believed the official story to be true and the vast majority of them said no. Ask yourselves this question: why has the footage of us meeting Tom Owen, a voice analyst who worked on the Osama Bin Laden “confession” tapes, been cut completely? There is a simple answer. Because he told us not to believe the official report. Why? Because we aren’t in the “need-to-know” category, his words, not mine. Throughout our entire meeting with Tom Owen it was pretty much clear that the director of the show wasn’t happy with his take. Like most of our meetings with “experts” she would try and steer the conversation in a direction that would better fit her hit piece.

the rest:

http://911truthnews.com/911-conspira...s-perspective/

I called it! The demolition expert they spoke to on the top floor of the new Building 7 was Brent Blanchard. Strangely enough though, WTC7 was not mentioned at all in the Conspiracy Road Trip program.

Instead they showed Charlie asking him why the upper floors of the south tower didn't fully topple over. Brent Blanchard's response was that a slight tilt would drastically lower the support and so there was no way to go but down. Really? What about the conservation of angular momentum? You know, that principle of physics that keeps spinning-tops spinning?! Also, how does a 'pile driver' impacting the lower floors at a 20 degree angle crush them so symmetrically, as observed in ....

the rest:

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/201...road-trip.html

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Re: 9/11 Conspiracy Roadtrip BBC show - bbc caught lying.

You will write what you are told to write. You will show what your told to show. Everything is fine. We are all a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th September 2011), Ecnal61 (9th September 2011), loveandgratitude (10th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

An important post in some ways. This woman needs to make youtube videos!! Or someone should make a rebuttal to the BBC video, firm, fact laden, non-speculative, and with clarity. If more people did that in response to propaganda like this, the intent and agenda behind them will start to crumble. It's only as effective as are the people gullible and/or closed minded and/or naive(not to say those three premises represent them as full human beings).

If the 9-11 truth movement could have a few clear voices pick apart their tactics and lies in clear and not discredit themselves in the process with some faulty logic themselves(both sides have it, both sides have reason too), that would be great. Some of the stuff that breaks false paradigms and malicious societal engineering

Once you realize this you can take a look at psy op tactics used for thousands of years and perhaps ponder what could they do to stop such things. Division. Chaos. Disharmony, disunity. Saviorship models, magical space happenings that will change everything with no work by us(which may happen but still, not good for motivational aspects of getting change done), etc. They seem like variables that stop people from being pro-active.

I was wondering if they got any 9-11 deniers with half a brain on that show... Looks like they may have got one Good. Because this BBC hit piece needs to be thrashed methodically....

My 2 cents..

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ktlight (9th September 2011), Lisab (9th September 2011), loveandgratitude (10th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (9th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bonnyhut's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, please please someone tell me how Charlie Veitch could possibly believe the official story of 911?? Someone please show him architects and engineers for 911 truth or loose change - just for starters!!!!! I always thought he was very switched on - has he been brainwashed??? And that "mother" I think she has probably been brainwashed too.
    Visionary artist: http://www.bonnyhut.com

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

Ecnal61 (9th September 2011), Lisab (9th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (9th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

I agree with you, bonnyhut. He was wobbling all over the place, acting like he had no mind of his own. He took the architect's demonstrated explanation without really looking and the hands.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Lisab (9th September 2011), loveandgratitude (10th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by bonnyhut (here)
    Oh, please please someone tell me how Charlie Veitch could possibly believe the official story of 911?? Someone please show him architects and engineers for 911 truth or loose change - just for starters!!!!! I always thought he was very switched on - has he been brainwashed??? And that "mother" I think she has probably been brainwashed too.
    Hi.
    Charlie Veitch mentioned a few years back that he was conducting a psychology experiment. He went about toying with the minds of the people who were / are calling themselves "Awake", when in essence most had only just managed to lift their heads above the parapet & were / are far from being "Awake".
    His experiment went off to a flying start as more & more got fooled into playing his game. Not so difficult seeing that a few well placed keywords triggered the New Ages like flies around cach.

There were some warnings about Charlie Veitch going back to early 2009, but the flock kept on herding & screaming, "we love you Charlie Veitch", "forgive, love, believe, etc".
    The irony of it, the guy has been making videos under aliases for years & has been telling folk what he is up too, BUT did folk listen?

He is not the only one neither.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Lisab (9th September 2011), loveandgratitude (10th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by bonnyhut (here)
    Charlie is a good guy, but he is emotionally reactive. He cant disagree without making sure that he is still being respected. Which is fine except that He really doesn't have the tools to do so. He is still a good guy, just has a complex. I struggle with the same thing. But I know when he goes home at night and is able to slow down, he knows that that the story presented is bull.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

I seriously cant deal with the propaganda **** anymore.Screw the BBc . Pissed off tonight. Full moon tomorrow I think. Thanks to the OP for this. And as for Charlie Vleith Dont believe the hype,just go and check out what his own friends have to say about him who are really feeling let down right now and Im not talking about 911.The guys a weazel with a mega ego and yeah I know karma and soul choices etc but tonight,right now Im pissed off.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

king anthony (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member bonnyhut's Avatar
    Thanks

I still think they may have brain washed him Aaran Mc collum style. “911 was INDEED done with Arabs with box cutters – now look into my eyes and repeat after me.” Anyone with half a brain and who looks at the overwhelming evidence knows 911 was an inside job. Perhaps they twisted his words or took it out of context or perhaps they threatened him.

They are doing everything in their power to hide the facts about 911 because the truth is starting to leak into the main stream. At night they sometimes visit people on the astral and take their souls so that the origional person left is not really there.... but the original person can still retrieve their own soul and delete implants and agreements made without conscious consent with the ones who think they own this place.

One of the things they are trying to do with the gm foods, chemtrails, haarp etc. etc. is make the conditions right so they can take over people's bodies - if we let them. We all need to claim our sovereignty over our bodies, minds, souls and lives.
    Visionary artist: http://www.bonnyhut.com

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

king anthony (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Y'know what I find funny? I started a thread on this show before it was aired with just the title and date of the show.

1 reply but 20+ unregistered guests. It ended up all about Charlie.

This thread has 'bbc caught lying' in the title, 9 replies so far from members and no unregistered guests.

Kinda proves what the show was saying. If you offer conspiracy people what they want, they flock. If you're rational and objective, noone wants to know. That makes me giggle. =]

As for the unregistered guests, I'm not the only one that pays attention to which threads they watch and they consistently watch ones that don't get much attention. Checking we're looking the wrong way?
    Last edited by Anno; 10th September 2011 at 19:48.

+ Reply to Thread