+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A movie tips from me to you

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default A movie tips from me to you

Hi guys...

This movie gives the greater picture....AMust See really if you ask me.

Manmade chemicals are everywhere around us. Indeed, we are awash in a poisonous environment of our own making. Contemporary concerns about man's detrimental effects on our world are top of mind these days -- as worries about issues like global warming and the collapse of the honeybee population, and hopes for the increased implementation of renewable energy sources and better methods of food production demonstrate.
    In Submission, director Stefan Jarl takes another tack. The film begins as he has his own blood tested, in order to see which chemicals -- those useful industrial substances that stop lampshades from bursting into flame, or ensure that fabrics do not stain when we spill our morning coffee -- his body has unwittingly absorbed. The result: Jarl's blood has high levels of any number of unnatural and unwanted potential toxins. Thinking his age might be a factor in the levels of chemicals, he enlists a second guinea-pig: a young, pregnant friend. His thesis is proven true: she has absorbed less, because she has had less time to do so.
    However, the story only introduces more concerns. Through interviews with a number of international experts, we learn that chemicals pass through the placenta during pregnancy. The tiniest amounts of some of these substances in the early stages of life can have significant and detrimental effects -- especially on reproductive systems. In this age of environmentalism, we are, thankfully, increasingly focused on making the world a healthier place. But what if there are none of us here to live in it?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pdw8oAH6w6A

P.s there are sites there you can dowload for free, but its not legal as far as i know.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Carmen (9th September 2011), shadowstalker (9th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: A movie tips from me to you

However, the story only introduces more concerns. Through interviews with a number of international experts, we learn that chemicals pass through the placenta during pregnancy. The tiniest amounts of some of these substances in the early stages of life can have significant and detrimental effects -- especially on reproductive systems.

Sounds like TBTB want to start having test tube gestation, to help prevent the bonding process between mother and child.
    Sounds like the more we stay natural the more we loose thanks to them.
    IF, IF IF this keeps up, I see a part part of the Georgia Guide Stone being implemented, (PERPETUAL 500,000,000)
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread