+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 7 17 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #121
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Comet Elenin Fulfill 2012 Hopi Prophecy ?

If Elenin is the Blue Kachina AND the Red Kachina is following behind it. Then there may be big problems.
    The colors come from a Hopi Prophecy, where there will be a Blue "star" that precedes a Red "star". According to the prophecy the Blue one kinda shakes things up and is a warning indicating that the main event is about to come around, referring to the Red "star".
    I'm not so much interested in waiting for a predicted planet or whatever, anyways in one recent episode of Kerry's whistleblower radio with Sean Morton and Miriam Delicado, Miriam stated, that the Hopi pretty much agreed, that one Kachina has already been there quite some time ago. Don't remember what event that was precisely, because I don't really care.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

wow there are a few people lashing out at this post
    when the time comes to let go of your perceived 'reality'
    take it as a gift...
    This post will, at once, serve to both mystify and demystify MY condition, depending on the observer!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

Lisab (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Thank you Bill for this awesome test!

Is this truth or not doesn't bother me and i see layer below layer of predicting future in your statements. And I very know my own truth and everyone else truth differs.
    On posts below yours you can actually see how people think and how easy they are manipulated. I'm not saying that you manipulate them but rather that they WANT to be manipulated.
    For some reason they find hard to search truth in THEMSELVES and rather reading some internet articles and linking nonsense stories and connecting nonsense pieces in one big nonsense. ( internet == modern tv )

To be clear im not generalising and here are some really sharp persons and not everyone goes into category of easy manipulation.
    As i stated before i never joined any forum or belonged to some group before and i did it here.. That i did only cause i know it is time and i can now reveal myself as i got knowledge how to not get pinned down.
    Tbh i love your work and dedication cause you gotta have grip for it to do it. And i love in your interviews how you can listen and analyze things. Tho in this post there is no more analyze and much statements. And yet i see analyze behind it.
    As you got the idea to create place (this forum) to share ideas with other people it turned into something completely else. It turned into Pied Pipper scenario here, alot of people are dependand on your thoughts and hold them as complete truth and not direction.
    Posts like: "Oh i posted alot of elenin links here and connected bits but now i see im wrong" or even better one: "everything i read here never happened and ill unsubscribe from here" are in same time hilarious and sad for me.

People want something big to happen! Rather than doing something for themselves and you pointed that in very nice way.
    People want to blaim masons and world leaders even if people themselves PUT them into their position BY CHOICE.
    People want to think: "oh my, one day galactic federation will save us, till than ill just google for it as much as possible" .. without even giving chance to his own senses.
    They are led, leaded to dark place.
    And what i can do is show way out, but will not lead any or telling whats truth or not.

There was interesting post about having TV here on avalon also. with statements like: "I see how Disney manipulates our kids through their work, but i watched series Lost and i gotta admit it lead me to awakening"
    All i gotta say to this... its far from awakening and much closer to LEADING you in certain way.
    What many people believe here is: start trek, star wars, independance day, x files... and similar programs for leading mind into oblivion of non thougths.
    Funny part is one way thinking .. well i do not own tv, im free.. but thats also fully false statement as he types through computer, which is just more advanced tv and even more dangerous.

if you take sound speaker and reverse poles it becames microphone, same is tv / computer / cell devices .. if you take tv and reverse poles it starts to behave like camera! huh, a camera that records you, and gives you input?
    fills ones mind of ideas what to google? recording what they googled and gives search results according to previous ones?
    Well my friends asks me very often: "why do you have screen turned from yourself for 45 degrees and never are in front of it while working?" ... gives a piece of idea
    "why you not keeping telephone numbers in adress book instead of having them in head?" .. my answer is: if i forget it, i never ever needed to have it, its that simple
    "why do you have to do it alone, you can also google for it?" .. because google for it is not the way, you gotta do it by yourself or nothing will ever became of it

To cut long story short.
    I see oblivion in which masses are lead.
    Im here to join great minds that i've seen on this forum and be drop of water in waterfall which will wash dirt from truth.
    And support your and work of others which are interested in getting their heads above dark.

So as i said for me is not of interest is your statement truth or false, the main thing that is important is that we travel. We have direction and we move towards our goal. The more uf us and more of ideas will just help us to move more precisely around.

Thank you all for being part of it, it needs a lot of strength and sharpening for completion. But that's not problem as we all have it in ourselves.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Herbert (10th September 2011), joedjemal (10th September 2011), Laura Elina (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    judge my actions by your standards all you wish mate, I will not get into a petty argument with you, there is far too much of that in this forum. I am fully entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not.
    Then don't say "I apologize".

It makes you a liar.

And lying is not gonna get people to take your opinion (which you are of course entitled with) seriously.

My appology to you was sincere, it's only in your mind and in your judgement that it was not. Please don't accuse me of being a liar it is far beyond forum etiquet and shows your age and mentality
    Come on people!! There are far more important things to 'worry' about than trying to 'appease' our 'Egos'. Let's get on with trying to get along with each other and try to find solutions to 'The World' problems.
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 10th September 2011 at 14:25.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

My appology to you was sincere, it's only in your mind and in your judgement that it was not. Please don't accuse me of being a liar it is far beyond forum etiquet and shows your age and mentality
    Why is everybody so caught up on age?

Somebody gets critical with you and you bring up age (young) and mentality (immaturity, kids will be kids).

Here's why I responded at all:

Mate if I have got the wrong end of the stick then I appologise but quite frankly I don't think the bits will amount to anything more than a snowball fight
    i saw Elvis today too the lengths you people go to and the straws you clutch at to maintain your beliefs amuses me Anyway as I said in the other thread, no point in talking about it, not long and we will know for certain won't we, Why don't you nip over in your space ship and have a look?
    If you had to go that route, I had to go mine. Just compare the two posts.

10. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Hmmm you make a lot of statements with regard to what you think of TV, Google, peoples opinions and direction for someone who is criticising making statements of truth and false, you speak as one who wants to come accross as some kind of spiritual leader who knows and see's all and like all the others all we see is quotes of find out for yourselves seek the truth, we all have it in us. meaningless drivell, how about actually telling people who are just starting out exactly how to go about it instead of talking in mystic riddles?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Eyes2theSkies (28th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Bill... We all know that tomorrow is not promised to us and to stay stuck focusing only on the waiting of some one, some thing, some entity, some disaster to come and 'save the good people' from the mess WE created, or at least HELPED create... (no one is totally immune here) is a very negative and can also be a self distructive stagnating thing.

If all one does is seek out the information on 'what may be coming, may already be here, what is who saying that fits with what I want to hear or the timelime I want/fear/... the most... ' how can one focus on what CAN be done by one to make positive changes?

We each have to start within ourselves... turn some of our energy inward so that we can radiate outward... we have to be strong as individuals to be strong as a community.

Take time to smell the roses and not focus only on the thorns... (I am not saying to ignore the thorns, just not focus so much on them that you miss the rose itself)

Much Love...

Quote "In summary: we're not going to be magically and suddenly raptured or ascended out of the mess we've all made of Planet Earth. We have to face what we have done. It'll take a while. And we're the clean-up crew.

We may be able to relax a little after another couple of generations. There's no vacation, or celebration, just yet. But we are most definitely headed in the right direction - for sure.

Work on your own personal and spiritual development (there's a huge array of tools and techniques available to do so, and many of them work really well); be kind; be smart; and take responsibility for absolutely everything you can.

No-one else can do that apart from yourself.
    When or if that happens... is entirely up to you."
    ~a pebble in the water makes a ripple effect,
    every action in this world will bear a consequence...
    if you wade around forever you will surely drown.... ~ RJA

13. The Following User Says Thank You to White Rabbit For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Thank you, that summed up it all pretty well.

And what comes to work on your spirituallity, it is not something like flying of in to la la land, or other dimensions. It is to be rooted in the here and now, seeing what change we can bring about - in our selves and in the collective! Spirituallity is practical.

The more we grow in our path and our lifetasks, we can see that different energies fight about our attencion. That is because we own power enough to change history, for real. Keep your integrity, your feet on the ground, and your eyes to the horizon. We are the warriors. And we choose our own battles.

Blessings, friends!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Why is everybody so caught up on age?

Somebody gets critical with you and you bring up age (young) and mentality (immaturity, kids will be kids).
    Because sometimes people do not have better arguments, and nothing else to show than their age.

I have encountered this a lot. People, remember, the soul has it's own age, and we are all in the age-group we are supposed to be.
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), NancyV (10th September 2011), Normalguy31 (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Hmmm you make a lot of statements with regard to what you think of TV, Google, peoples opinions and direction for someone who is criticising making statements of truth and false, you speak as one who wants to come accross as some kind of spiritual leader who knows and see's all and like all the others all we see is quotes of find out for yourselves seek the truth, we all have it in us. meaningless drivell, how about actually telling people who are just starting out exactly how to go about it instead of talking in mystic riddles?
    Daft Ada if I were just starting again and could choose any advice from my current self it would be "Learn to control your thoughts" start refusing to have thoughts you don't want. If you're in a flow of chatter you don't like think of something else. Eventually you'll learn to shut the chatter down completely and then things start getting interesting.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), greybeard (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Normalguy31 (11th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), sygh (10th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Daft Ada if I were just starting again and could choose any advice from my current self it would be "Learn to control your thoughts" start refusing to have thoughts you don't want. If you're in a flow of chatter you don't like think of something else. Eventually you'll learn to shut the chatter down completely and then things start getting interesting.
    Mate I have been doing this for over a year on this forum, i don't post a great deal, but there are times when I need to say what I think and when I do it's always the do gooders who constantly preach that everyone is entitled to their opinions and that everyones view is valid, that jump down my throat and tell me i'm wrong or shouldn't speak my feelings. seems to me that everyones view and opinions are valid as long as it's theirs.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

winnasboy (10th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Mate I have been doing this for over a year on this forum, i don't post a great deal, but there are times when I need to say what I think and when I do it's always the do gooders who constantly preach that everyone is entitled to their opinions and that everyones view is valid, that jump down my throat and tell me i'm wrong or shouldn't speak my feelings. seems to me that everyones view and opinions are valid as long as it's theirs.
    Then if you have the silence the rest follows. Your lessons will turn up.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), greybeard (10th September 2011), Normalguy31 (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Deleted as text was a response to a missunderstanding
    Last edited by Daft Ada; 10th September 2011 at 16:05.

23. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Hey Dafty

Take a chill pill...give it an hour or so and pop back...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DarMar (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), Snowbird (10th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #134
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Second scientific: LPO with an elliptical Orbit of ~11800 Years, can not have a small mass, that is simple given from the law of physics.
    I am unaware of a law of physics that requires large mass to have a long period orbit.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2011), Hervé (10th September 2011), kathymarie (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

But you asked. "how about actually telling people who are just starting out exactly how to go about it instead of talking in mystic riddles?"

So I answered you.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member Eyes2theSkies's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Bill,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We look to you as an authority due to the various contacts you have with insiders and people in the know so, it is always interesting to hear your own point of view. After all, the one thing I think that many people here may have forgotten is that much of what you are told when you interview people, is off the record. It would be great if you could share some of this information with us, in the future. Look at it this way, you can disclose whatever information you want, preferabley in a video format with some visual aids, and simply state that this information comes from an anonymous inside source or whatever. I have always been intrigued by you and Kerry talking about things that were said off the record at dinner last night and then moving the conversation along.

When it comes to your post, I understand that you feel the need to keep this forum upbeat and positive - I respect and admire that. However, all I can say is that my gut, my instincts are screaming at me that something is coming in the next couple of months. I feel that it will be of great importance but, can not tell if it is a personal thing or something that will effect the larger community or the planet. All I am saying is that, during the coming months and years, we must live our lives to their fullest, be loving, caring and kind but, most importantly be prepared for anything. No, I'm not advocatng keeping lots of canned goods, water etc. etc. because who knows what it is that may happen? What I would advocate to all of my fellow Avalonians, is to be mentally prepared for any thing. Besides this does nothing but enhance ones life - if you wake up wondering if the sun will rise, if the aliens will land, if a comet will hit, if weather will go nuts or whatever, at least it keeps your spirit of curiosity alive and well. If you let it, this will allow you to see each day as fresh and new, as good as we can make it because we all control how we feel about any event. Life feels so much better and more fullfillling when we try to keep the sense of awe and wonder that a child has as it sees new things or has new experiences.

I don't buy into all the hype about end of days, disclosure, catastrophies any of this stuff because it is all about fear or anger. The guys in black ops may get caught with their pants down, one day, and have to admit to the reality of aliens and their craft but, not unless someone demands an explanation. Only a few months ago there was mention on the NBC evening news of the crew of the Space Station having to go to the escape pod because there was something headed their way. After some time, this object, which was described as junk or debris, manuevered to avoid colision! Yet, no one asked any questions!!! Brian Williams simply read the NASA statement, chuckled, and moved on with the news! There has been nothing of note on the internet about it, nothing in this forum that I have found and of course no one in the media is asking any questions!! Hello?? Disclosure Project.....wake up....you were supposed to jump on an opportunity like this and demand answers!! Maybe this tells us something about the Disclosure Projects real agenda - distraction!! It is time for people to wake up and demand more answers from NASA, the military, the DOE and the DOD. If we don't there will not be a disclosure!

Has anyone seen "The Smoking Gun" videos? Martin Stubbs has it all on video and if anyone is naive enough to believe that these objects are ice crystals or any of the other NASA BS, then they will never see the turth or the disclosure happen!!

BTW this may seem really out there but, has Project Camelot or Avalon looked into the whole idea of the inner Earth civilization? After doing a lot of thinking about Richard Dolan's book "After Disclosure", I began thinking of a whole nother breakaway civilization. What if someone had figured out antigravity and free energy several hundred, or thousands of years ago, decided not to share with the world and used this technology to inhabit a large underground area? That would be the original breakaway civilization and you would expect to find some records of such people. Just as we actually do find. I don't believe they are Aryans or nazis, just people who decided to live a better life, separate from everyone else. Surely there is some truth to all of this, or is there only alien bases that are a mile or less underground? Bill, do you have any information that you could share with the forum, regarding all of this?

Thanks for the post, Bill. It's always nice to see new things from you. Welcome back, I hope your trip was most productive and enlightening.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eyes2theSkies For This Post:

Daft Ada (10th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2011), greybeard (10th September 2011), Laura Elina (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), slipknotted (10th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Viking, I am a 59 year old Airline Pilot with a degree in electronics. I have some intelligence and some knowledge I have been following the ufo and alien scene for over forty years and on the internet since the internet was invented. As I said above I used to sit and watch what other people thought, and what other people said, and what other peoples opinions were and never said a word, You can see when I joined this forum.
    In the early part of this year I had major surgery for bowel Cancer and I nearly died. I sit here now with half my insides missing and I rialised that had I died no one would ever have heard my views and what I really feel about anything, yet I am just as entitled to my views as anyone else. You wouldn't think so from the reaction of people. they fly up in defence of their friends without realy thinking about what they are doing or saying and how they are ignoring my rights as a human being. Why must I shut up and go away for an hour just because you and others don't like me dissagreeing with you? As I said to you in the other thread, we will see who is right and who is wrong in the not too distant future, but one thing I can assure you is that a real brush with death makes one want to be heard and makes one want to be taken notice of and be respected with regard to having the right to speak and be heard otherwise being alive is meaningless.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Corncrake (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Harley (10th September 2011), Herbert (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), risveglio (19th September 2011), winnasboy (10th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    [Arrowwind, I'm assuming you don't believe there are any Absolutes in this human reality ... a big assumption, but just judging by your words. Whatever the case may be here, we will all most certainly see for ourselves.
    Oh, I do believe in absolutes. Absolutes abound all around. But even the absolutes are potentially changable in their impact upon the world.
    It is absolute that countless thousands died in Iraq. It is absolute that children go hungry in the USA.
    It is absolute that draught in Texas is causing great suffering and may profoundly affect food resources/prices over the next year.

And it is absolute that how we view all events and how we respond to them will further create our reality either into the negative or the positive, for ourselves, our local world and the world at large.

One must take responsibilty for all that they lay their hand and intention upon.

You can either spend your time feeding the monster or creating a world anew and a few people around here don't understand the impact of their actions.

It was well spoken in another thread that so much energy can be wasted by focusing on the unreal, on the negative. And there are some who permit and feed this type of energy. It is a great distraction and for people who are bound up in fear and really have no plan for promoting their own salvation it sucks... for it binds them deeper and keeps us all from manefesting the changes that the world needs to become sustainable.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

But you asked. "how about actually telling people who are just starting out exactly how to go about it instead of talking in mystic riddles?"

So I answered you.
    He seems to be confused a lot.

He makes one post, then another contraindicating the one before.

36. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

So I answered you.
    oh bum! Sorry Joedjemal, was that you yes I did, forgive me, so many are having a go at me I am automatically on the defensive. Ok let me see, yes you are right I can see how that would be very helpful, but I meant more along the lines of taking someone like me who knows absolutely nothing about anything spiritual and telling me where to make a start, not seek and thou will find bollocks or anything like that, but some factual intelligent instruction as to how to start on the path please?
    Last edited by Daft Ada; 10th September 2011 at 17:04.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), dreamer (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 7 17 23 LastLast