+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 8 18 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,082 times in 3,096 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just doing a little research...found this...

US Navy Website Goes Offline, After It Shows Elenin Is Not Broken Up.Coincidence?

"Things are heating up out there! Latest/Last images of Elenin from the SECCHI depict that Elenin did not break up and also shows the comet turned sharply.

But as much we know comets don't make sharp turns.

Also, the establishment has been reporting that it had broken up. But according to the latest images from SECCHI it has not broken up.

After people started talking about these discrepancies the SECCHI website went offline.

http://secchi.nrl.navy.mil/index.php?p=js_secchi

And its not a first time that they had CENSORED the information, Earlier also NASA Buzzroom was taken down after post reveals Comet Elenin trajectory.

Long Period Objects in elliptical Orbit:

long period Objects are a big danger for the inner Planets. There are different reasons for that.

First historical: LPO are not recognised in the younger human history, and therefore forgotten. Only written down in metaphor and symbolic languages from ancients culture, like the Atlantians Sumerian and also recorded to the old testament.

Second scientific: LPO with an elliptical Orbit of ~11800 Years, can not have a small mass, that is simple given from the law of physics. Objects with smaller mass having short elliptical Orbit, from 2 up to 1000 years or so, like Asteroids or Comets.

Therefore: Objects with bigger mass staying in long period Orbits. The fact that Elenin comet (C2010 X1 ) enters our solar system close to the ecliptic with a Period of ~11’800 Years, makes this Object very dangerous. So it is good to keep an eye on it.

Comet Elenin Fulfill 2012 Hopi Prophecy ?

If Elenin is the Blue Kachina AND the Red Kachina is following behind it. Then there may be big problems.
    The colors come from a Hopi Prophecy, where there will be a Blue "star" that precedes a Red "star". According to the prophecy the Blue one kinda shakes things up and is a warning indicating that the main event is about to come around, referring to the Red "star".

Here's an image that claims to be the actual color of Elenin. Sure looks blue to us."

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/09/s...in-is-not.html

viking
    I hate to bleet on about this, but do we have an authorative voice to confirm that Elenin is in fact broken up??? read the above...

Gotta go, things to do>>>>

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Carmen (11th September 2011), greybeard (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), phillipbbg (10th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    But you asked. "how about actually telling people who are just starting out exactly how to go about it instead of talking in mystic riddles?"

So I answered you.
    oh bum! Sorry Joedjemal, was that you yes I did, forgive me, so many are having a go at me I am automatically on the defensive. Ok let me see, yes you are right I can see how that would be very helpful, but I meant more along the lines of taking someone like me who knows absolutely nothing about anything spiritual and telling me where to make a start, not seek and though will find bollocks or anything like that, but some factual intelligent instruction as to how to start on the path please?
    That's it. It's all internal but you have to make room for it. The most critical thing you can do is learn internal discipline. Once you have that things start happening. It teaches you. The silence is necessary so you can hear. If you'd like pm me and i'll teach you some qi gong exercises if you like.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Mr Hoagland said Elenin still alive and well on its way...

is it only me hate that word Save US?

6. Link to Post #144
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Then don't say "I apologize".

It makes you a liar.

And lying is not gonna get people to take your opinion (which you are of course entitled with) seriously.

My appology to you was sincere, it's only in your mind and in your judgement that it was not. Please don't accuse me of being a liar it is far beyond forum etiquet and shows your age and mentality
    Don't spam the thread.

Be decent, just go outside (use PMs) and have a fistfight (sort things out between the two of you).

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2011 at 15:22. Reason: fix quote'ing

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), risveglio (19th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Don't spam the thread.

Be decent, just go outside (use PMs) and have a fistfight (sort things out between the two of you).

I'm afraid the fistfight spilled over with other members too (me excluded).

Thanks for the advice though. Taken.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2011 at 15:25. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

9. Link to Post #146
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

judge my actions by your standards all you wish mate, I will not get into a petty argument with you, there is far too much of that in this forum. I am fully entitled to my opinion whether you like it or not.
    I think you had a good idea, back on the above post.

But then another poster went and continued the scuffle by calling you a liar, and we were off to the races.

Both of you - please keep further annoyed or off topic reactions to each other off this thread. Thanks.

(I composed the above post prior to seeing what are now the two posts just above. Cool.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), DoubleHelix (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #147
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It can be taken as fact now that Comet Elenin is no more... No-one else can do that apart from yourself. When or if that happens... is entirely up to you.
    My words that follow are not supporting or not un-supporting of the Original Post, my words are what they are in brief.

I have been asked by people in open chat and PMs what do I think of or know about various events, which may or may not be coming (such as with the one in title). My reply has been and is now, why worry (meaning discuss/debate) what has not or may not occur - for benefit of worry of such things that are truly out of one's control is not beneficial. If I am correct, the Original Post is saying the same - however, in an assertive way; this assertion is what has caused resistance (based on reply posts), thus opportunity for offensive positions to be taken.

I say, whatever will be shall be and each must "prepare" themselves while not forgetting the compassion and care for others. Free choice is within the boundaries of fate; meaning (for example), to worry about if a comet was to hit the earth would not change anything - it is what people do until it happens, when it happens and afterwards that each has control over.
    One may have a choice whether tea or coffee - one may not have choice if cream and honey are not available - another may interfere, offering what is wanted/needed - if another has soured cream and spoiled honey then what is given is "limited" - yet another, may make offer to both, one or simply do nothing. Fate itself is not absolute; fate being, that which is beyond one's control, which does not imply it cannot be changed - choice, is that within control.
    The root problem has been, through social conditioning of this civilization, each and the collective have lost the understanding that life is about survival. Such things as (reading) comprehension, common sense, potential versus ability and critical thinking have been surrendered to "the few" (the self-proclaimed elite) and (some) of "those others" (ETs). Add to the mix created artificial scarcities, greed and such - all controlled by corporations (and their policies), which studies have shown to be sociopathic in nature, it is no wonder why many are the way they are.

This has (in general) many within the masses (the population) in a perpetual state of "fight or flight" as the human being is dealing with invisible foes, unnatural environments and the imaginary boogieman. Many who make claim to be "awake" are truly the ones most asleep as they complicate the uncomplicated and seek deliverance from an event (example, ascension) or another (human being or "that other").

It appears each is looking for one to lead or have answers and when one (appears) to "fail" with thought or direction, all make their own limits the fault of the one who stood up and spoke. These very same, who point their fingers, pride themselves, with the aid of that which is for feel good, to be of high intellect. Nothing more can be further from the truth; for true, or absolute, knowledge will have understating of this - ego is blinding.

There is not more then one reality, truth and such; if ten people see lightening strike a tree, each may have seen it from a different angle and by sharing different perspectives, each contribute to the overall experience - the event itself remains the same and never changes. Furthermore, this also applies to when an event does not occur. In combat, one does not worry about what may be, one may take note of specifics and not waste time discussing it lest they be KIA.; being prepared and not paranoid (or fearful) is the key to success.

Most know that "the few" control, know of false flag operations - know of lies, those seeking profit off another, death, "those others", UFOs, comets, deceptions and so forth - is it not what one does with the knowledge and understanding that either empowers or not!? I ask rhetorically, how did all the invested time discussing the topic in title (or other topics) make "you" a better human being!?

There is a deeper message within the Original Post - and according to some/many of the reply posts, it appears the deeper message has not been "read" and if one cannot "read" it then it cannot be understood even if told. I conclude with this video.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), DarMar (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Garry Irwin (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), Normalguy31 (14th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), phillipbbg (10th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    It was well spoken in another thread that so much energy can be wasted by focusing on the unreal, on the negative. And there are some who permit and feed this type of energy. It is a great distraction and for people who are bound up in fear and really have no plan for promoting their own salvation it sucks... for it binds them deeper and keeps us all from manefesting the changes that the world needs to become sustainable.
    Well, I'm a firm believer in that old Hermetic adage, As Above, So Below. What occurs in the larger society must of necessity be mirrored in smaller collections of individuals. Negativity has been so pervasive in our reality that to embrace it through cynicism is a valid coping mechanism for many. Considering the fantastic nature of so much of what we discuss here in Avalon, I'm quite surprised that it isn't a lot more vociferous, actually.

You said something real when you mentioned folks having no plan for themselves, I think you've hit upon something there. How can someone cultivate peace, or believe in something higher when they do not believe in themselves? How can they feel compassion for others if they have no compassion for themselves? I think it was Joe that was talking about psychopaths earlier but there are tne ensouled as well who have had so much trauma, so much pain that their hearts have hardened, their experiences have given them some characteristics that are sociopathic in nature. Variations...points along a scale that tend between the positive and negative are a necessary expression of Free Will ... and somehow, we must be able to transcend even given this propensity toward chaotic expression.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), NancyV (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Both of you - please keep further annoyed or off topic reactions to each other off this thread. Thanks.
    I agree with what you say, but I have to say that if someone had called another member a liar for no reason other than judgement of that person on my forum, I would have intervened on behalf of the person being called a liar. Am I not even allowed to defend myself against such an attack?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2011 at 15:59. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Ontarioguy (11th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

[off-topic material deleted. ]

If anything, I hope you find comfort that you are not alone in going through the hardships of life. We all have, do, and most likely will in the future too.

With this I put up a white flag up, and don't wish to exchange posts about this matter any longer. Let's focus on the thread topic, and argue with more respect and decency.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2011 at 15:58.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), pickle (10th September 2011), WhiteFeather (10th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #151
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I tried to 'diffuse' things earlier: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post305534

I don't know if it helped.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2011 at 16:05. Reason: trim quoted material

20. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Thanks Bill. I have one question: Can you ascertain if we are going into this Galactic Alignment that happens every 25,920 some odd years. LMK ~W.f.~
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #153
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Come on guys, lets agree to disagree and just let things rest.
    No one benefits from this and we have had more than enough bans.
    You can even mark it down to doing me a personal favour.

23. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Am I not even allowed to defend myself against such an attack?
    I did not delete or take specific issue with your self-defense.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Healthy Skeptic (here)
    I tried to 'diffuse' things earlier: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post305534

I don't know if it helped.
    Thanks for giving it a good try.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Fair enough Paul, my last on the issue to you and Sid, is that I apologised to onyxnight on page six and despite that I subsequently got called a liar by him. I answered that and ended communication on page six i made no further comments at all to the poster, in fact I read none of his posts because I blocked him and could no longer see his posts. I don't like being called a liar by anyone. Everyone keeps saying let it go, stop spamming the forum. I have posted nothing since page six to him and I have responded to nothing since page six, so who is spammimg the forum??

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I did not delete or take specific issue with your self-defense.
    The recommended course of action in such cases is to Report () the post to the mods.

Continuing (even with "one last defense") the ruckus on thread usually does more harm than good, regardless of who's "right" and who's "wrong".

... so who is spammimg the forum??
    Well - guess I am - since I've had quite a few more posts in the last couple pages than yourself .

Take care.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2011 at 16:19.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Daft Ada (10th September 2011), greybeard (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #157
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Thread devolution alert!

Back on topic.......

I don't take anything I read as said any more. Experiential is the only way for me, but that's not eveyones' way either.

Hermetic principle: The universe is mental.

Isn't it/we just?

30. Link to Post #158
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

You know im away to the point where I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE.....Is comet elenin gone "maybe" was it even a comet "who knows" did it generate fear "YES IN BUNDLES" ...I respect Bill but SOMETHING was causing massive earthquakes each time that little comet was in allignment with us and the sun and bill or NO ONE ELSE seems to be interested in finding out what that was .....So now we just accept that massive quakes are NORMAL and that all the volcanoes and all the animal deaths are normal aswell ....SORRY I HAVE A BURNING AMBITION TO FIND OUT WHATS CAUSING THIS ?

Our earth moving 4 inches off of its axis is that normal ..... I THINK NOT .... sept 26th is the closest this object will come to us at that point its between us and the sun WE WILL SEE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS .... untill then i THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON THIS SUBJECT FOR ME !!!!!!

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

777 (10th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), greybeard (10th September 2011), Laura Elina (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #159
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

As i said earlier, it's amazing how people are just refusing to accept that the comet has broken up and is no longer a comet, i have started a few threads in other places and the reaction is the same as here, no one wants to believe it, so therefore it isn't true.
    I might point out that I would have loved for it to have been an ancient space craft full of wonders for the earth, i would have even just settled for it being a visiting Alien so as to get that out in the open, although it would have been hard to say hello with it only coming within 22 million miles. but no, it is no more, it is a deceased comet
    Funny how a lot of peoples argument has changed from it being a spacecraft to well it can still do a lot as multiple particles? So I guess we have accepted it aint a spaceship now then?

33. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    You know im away to the point where I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE.....Is comet elenin gone "maybe" was it even a comet "who knows" did it generate fear "YES IN BUNDLES" ...I respect Bill but SOMETHING was causing massive earthquakes each time that little comet was in allignment with us and the sun and bill or NO ONE ELSE seems to be interested in finding out what that was .....So now we just accept that massive quakes are NORMAL and that all the volcanoes and all the animal deaths are normal aswell ....SORRY I HAVE A BURNING AMBITION TO FIND OUT WHATS CAUSING THIS ?

Our earth moving 4 inches off of its axis is that normal ..... I THINK NOT .... sept 26th is the closest this object will come to us at that point its between us and the sun WE WILL SEE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS .... untill then i THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON THIS SUBJECT FOR ME !!!!!!
    A few relevant points there mate, could it be the boys with the HARP kit causing some of this stuff though? and wasn't some of the earthquakes supposed to be the boys making the underground bunkers using explosives?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Mutchie (10th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1 8 18 23 LastLast