+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst 1 7 17 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #321
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    [...]

we're being told by "official sources" that it disintegrates and we're being shown pictures as proof of that. i learned to always distrust "official sources" because more often than not what they tell us are lies, some outright and some wrapped in nice packaging.

[...]
    Except for the Stereo pictures, none of the others are from "official sources," they are all taken by amateur astronomers...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. Link to Post #322
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hi folks, i have a question i would like to ask , of the forum and of Bill, if that's ok ?

I would like to note that the business with regard to elenin displaying a 3 dimensional tetrahedron during, before or after the disintegration i find most interesting, and there is extremely compelling indirect evidence that this was a controlled and manufactured event carried out by The Galactic Federation of Light on behalf of, or, with The Ascended Masters.
    My Question therefore is,,,,

Do you , Bill and fellow avalons believe this is a possible scenario and do you believe a group of entities/human hybrids etc etc exsist both in our dimension and or an ethereal dimension for example over the gobi desert and are Known commonly as, the Ascended Masters/ white brotherhood/GLF ?

Cosmic Love

3. Link to Post #323
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Hi folks, i have a question i would like to ask , of the forum and of Bill, if that's ok ?

I would like to note that the business with regard to elenin displaying a 3 dimensional tetrahedron during, before or after the disintegration i find most interesting, and there is extremely compelling indirect evidence that this was a controlled and manufactured event carried out by The Galactic Federation of Light on behalf of, or, with The Ascended Masters.

Do you , Bill and fellow avalons believe this is a possible scenario and do you believe a group of entities/human hybrids etc etc exsist both in our dimension and or an ethereal dimension for example over the gobi desert and are Known commonly as, the Ascended Masters/ white brotherhood/GLF ?

Cosmic Love
    That might be worth a Poll.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

passiglight (15th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #324
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    Do you , Bill and fellow avalons believe this is a possible scenario and do you believe ...

Cosmic Love
    Rather than believe, I'd like to see some evidence.

The "tetrahedron" is a patchwork, a composite of three pictures stacked one on top of the other to provide a single picture:

Quote Here is the latest Enterprise Elenin imaging (below) -- produced from an original NASA STEREO-B satellite video, the latter recorded during Elenin's recent encounter with a solar CME (coronal mass ejection), August 19th.

The new image-composite (made from THREE "40-second HI-1 camera frames")...
    Here is what an aeronautic engineer concluded on Hoagland's "tetrahedron":

Originally Posted by Don J
    Hoagland pretend that the tetrahedron is a"geometric force shield "protecting the central object...

Since the comet appears to be distintegrating, I guess they should have gone with the underbody rustproofing too.

Hoagland starts with the conclusion that Elenin is a spacecraft and then interprets the rest of the observations around that. Circular argument, tetrahedral "force shield."

Of course we aren't told what a "force shield" is. That's because it's pure science fiction. We aren't told how Hoagland determined that's what it was. The fog that populates other areas of the image is apparently unremarkable, despite it being of the same visual character as the fog around Elenin. So if it's around Elenin, it's a "force shield." If it's elsewhere in the image, it's ordinary dust, dispersion, noise, or whatever. Hoagland only ventures to explain part of the fog.

As he did with the formations at Cydonia on Mars, Hoagland imposes the notion of regularity on the image. He says it's "perfectly" regular in a geometric, but it visibly is not. That raises the same specter that we always have to confront when dealing with Hoagland's claims: how far can you be off and still be "perfect?" At a certain point the eye rectifies near-regular geometries as part of our highly-developed pattern-based vision. Real photo analysis has to move to numerical methods in order to sidestep this artifact of human vision. Hoagland rarely does that.

The problem with setting up a not-quite-perfect shape as a perfect shape is that the alleged perfection then becomes the only argument for artificiality. "Such a perfect shape cannot arise in nature, therefore it must be artificial." But near-regular processes occur all the time in nature. So the degree of perfection becomes the important element.

He sees three bright patches near Elenin, roughly centered on it and forming a nearly equilateral triangle. He interprets them as the visible edges of some tetrahedral structure. But a triangle is not a tetrahedron. You can interpret it that way only if you assume one of the four cardinal axes of the tetrahedron is aligned with your line of sight. That's convenient for a happenstance image such as this. Most real-world photography of regular shapes in chance encounters does not capture them in a canonical orientation.

Further, Hoagland argues that the vertices of his tetrahedron are perfect circles. Really, Richard? Are you going to say that the product of considerable image processing, deconvolution, and filtration is circular, and that this is proof of regularity rather than an artifact of the circular support for the relevant algorithms?

Needless to say, it's pure Hoagland: lots and lots of imagination and no science.
    From: http://www.bautforum.com/showthread....in-again/page3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

passiglight (15th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #325
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

The evidence i have seen is mostly channeled, at least thats assuming that my idea of channeling and yours might differ a bit,for example my idea of 99% of channeled communication is that it's deliberate and localised signal from a satelite and or ship in near or close -ish orbit and the act has deliberate intent for propanganda effect,,,

So it's not the content of the channel that is relevant here, but who has been transmitting the message that is paramount to investigating the effect

if channeling is direct communication then that is what it is,,,and it's done by an entity that has access to some fairly tidy kit...........

We know the elites answer to an energy above themselves,,,,,,,,,,,

we know the symbolism behind any image,,,,,,,,,

and it's all down to personal interpretation depending on one's experience,,,,

if one was to answer the question presented with evidence , one can easily go look ,it's all on-line,,,,,,,

we light our own candles round here,,,, generally,,,,,,it's a research lab, and a thinktank,,,

etc etc

¤=[Post Update]=¤

great idea mr greybeard,,,

cosmic love to you

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Cosmic Love
    That might be worth a Poll.

Chris

8. Link to Post #326
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Today, Sept 14, 2011, Comet Elenin is visible in the northern hemisphere according to the JPL website, which is only a reference tool. Hopefully some amateur astronomers will put this issue to rest and direct others where to look.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=0#orb

Perhaps we should change the title of this thread to ...

'Is Elenin still on course and lets try to be rational'

viking
    This was a genuine request and not a 'I told you so' statement and or sarcasm intended ... lets get real and do what's right regardless of who posts what!!

It is confusing for any outsiders to pick up on when we have so many other sources telling us a different story...this is not verified or substantiated...Elenin is not dead!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Hervé (15th September 2011), learninglight (16th September 2011), nearing (15th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #327
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The evidence i have seen is mostly channeled, at least thats assuming that my idea of channeling and yours might differ a bit,for example my idea of 99% of channeled communication is that it's deliberate and localised signal from a satelite and or ship in near or close -ish orbit and the act has deliberate intent for propanganda effect,,,

So it's not the content of the channel that is relevant here, but who has been transmitting the message that is paramount to investigating the effect

if channeling is direct communication then that is what it is,,,and it's done by an entity that has access to some fairly tidy kit...........

We know the elites answer to an energy above themselves,,,,,,,,,,,

we know the symbolism behind any image,,,,,,,,,

and it's all down to personal interpretation depending on one's experience,,,,

if one was to answer the question presented with evidence , one can easily go look ,it's all on-line,,,,,,,

we light our own candles round here,,,, generally,,,,,,it's a research lab, and a thinktank,,,

etc etc

[...]
    Thanks for the clarification.

In that light, then take a good listen at what dear Mr. Hoagland says in this video:

11. Link to Post #328
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

...Elenin is not dead!!

viking
    Elenin as a single piece/comet is dead! The remnants of the disintegrated/disaggregated core/nucleus will still follow the original comet's path... throw a cookie in a river and watch it disaggregate along the current, would you call the crumbs a "cookie?" or just crumbs?

12. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

...Elenin is not dead!!

viking
    Elenin as a single piece/comet is dead! The remnants of the disintegrated/disaggregated core/nucleus will still follow the original comet's path... throw a cookie in a river and watch it disaggregate along the current, would you call the crumbs a "cookie?" or just crumbs?
    Like I said lots of different stories floating around>>>

Disintegrate = To become reduced to components, fragments, or particles. I'll quote you on that one Amzer... ;-)

Have a good day...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Agape (15th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #330
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Yep there's even an old story:

Name:  galileo-telescope-church.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  19.6 KB

15. Link to Post #331
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

I would like to add something completely irrational ..

There are tens of comets flying in and out the Solar system every year . Most can't be seen with naked eye such as you won't be probably able to catch the sight of Elenin unless you have telescope .

Now why did this particular comet cause such a hype ?

Lets think. I've had a very strong dream experience last night that had something to do with flying pyramid ( NO, it was NOT E-lenin ) .

But I believe in peoples sensitivity and intuition this time , sensing presence of possible fly-by of what ... a Ship .

The difference between possible AI ( a Ship ) and Comet is that a Ship of such a calibre we consider here would not be detectable by telescopes unless it moves really near and slows down.

The speed inter-planetary ( inter-galactic in this case ) Ships move is something like thousands of miles per second but /and they are extremely precise in their movement and not predictable any way at all. Remember that AI of such a calibre can stop at any time and show off and daze away before you notice.

Elenin is not a Ship . Ships do not have tails , anyway . But for some less known reason many people keep sensing Ship .

I can but tell you that if there is one, it's not on your radars unless it wishes to be .

The quickest ( but unfortunately also least reliable ) instrument to detect it you have is your mind .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

pickle (16th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #332
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Come on now, lets get a grip, no one can state any such crap without proof, so where is the proof eh......nuff said before I get banned..........................
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

18. Link to Post #333
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

Actually, no F it. I have a car, an aston martin DB7 and it just got pinched off my drive, how do I prove this??
    I wont but you prove to me I did not have one in the first place..........

19. Link to Post #334
    Thanks

It's not my meaning . Look at it closely, look at yourself ...so you keep discussing this for good half year or more so whom or what are you calling crap now ?

Look at all your 'seers' and all the discussion going on . I did not take part in all the hype . I am remaining as rational as possible. No need for argument here either .

I'm trying to explain to you your own psychology not being a chance . It's obviously not working of one man. Someone started the movement and others followed with their 'sensations' and super-projections of their visions to this innocent comet.
    There's no proof about any of it being true, it's all guesses .

I'm just trying to explain to you, logically , how human psychology works and suppose there is organized AI in Space what it may cause to happen .

Don't jump on me , I'm merely trying to be helpful. If you don't understand look back you're simply taking a ride here and possibly it has a cause ..

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

greybeard (15th September 2011), learninglight (16th September 2011), pickle (16th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #335
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

Agape, my replies were in no way directed at you. If Elenin is reported as broken up and now gone then, where is the proof?. Again we are looking at one persons belief that they have chosen the right speck of light to look at and anothers comments which sadly sound demeaning.

22. Link to Post #336
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

I don't trust any channelled information. I think the gfl are some sort of cult or mind game. I'd be more likely to believe them if they could put up some images of what's out there. They're supposed to have very high technology surely they could upload a few photos.

Something about them doesn't ring true.

Addendum not that keen on the idea of masters, ascended or not. I think we've had enough of all that.
    Last edited by joedjemal; 15th September 2011 at 21:17.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

Hervé (15th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #337
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Agape, my replies were in no way directed at you. If Elenin is reported as broken up and now gone then, where is the proof?. Again we are looking at one persons belief that they have chosen the right speck of light to look at and anothers comments which sadly sound demeaning.
    Ok, thanks No, it will be still visible in telescopes later on this month so can be possibly determined what is its state actually.
    I suggest taking expert course in comets though, they're not one like another ..

P.S. I don't do 'channeled information either .

25. Link to Post #338
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

You all think Elenin is dead, fine, I will just believe that which I wish..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

TargeT (15th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #339
    Thanks

The comet did not cause the irrational hype surrounding it is what I meant to say .

I'm just trying to point to something called synergy, synchronicity of events . Try to put all the rationale on one side and all the 'sensations' to other side ,
    it's not going to provide you with any immediate solution but it will keep you in good view of what's going on here ..

Pointing to possible interference from out of space intelligence that is not likely being detectable in its true form but it's actually , being visible in your 'erratic behavior' like in the mirror .

Just an observation sorry

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

pickle (16th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #340
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Lights going out for Elenin:

Quote Thursday, September 15, 2011
    [...]
    Comet Elenin Fades Even More

The latest image of Elenin from Michael Mattiazzo (Sept 14th, taken under difficult circumstances), show a much reduced comet which has faded to magnitude 10 or so. It is doubtful that it will be bright enough to see in the SOHO LASCO cameras. We will probably have to wait until October for powerful Earth-based telescopes to try and find if any of the comet survives.

UPDATE: Comet Al reports that Elenin is still visible in the STEREO HI1A imager, see his animation in Flickr. He estimates the comet is around magnitude 11 or so, pretty much agreeing with Michael's earth-bound estimates.
    Labels: comets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst 1 7 17 23 LastLast