+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1 10 20 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    T4Me I never mentioned Elenin. I also never predicted anything would happen. I am worried that there might be no one around to tell me I was right even for the fact that I never said such a thing.

Stan
    Look at your first sentence in your original reply. "Bill what are you going to tell us next?" The main point in Bill's thread is that Elenin is gone. Then he gives his thoughts on the matter. What I mean by "calling out" is that your asking Bill to explain himself. By reading your reply it seems to me your mad at Bill for some reason. If I'm assuming to much please forgive me. For the record I do believe Bill was off the mark on Atticus and you made a valid point IMHO about it. If Bill doesn't start the thread about Elenin then would you have ask the question "Bill what are you going to tell us next?".....again if I offended you please accept my apology. We are all truth seekers and to me that is the main point of the forum.
    My opening and first statement as you quoted addresses the whole of Bill's post not ONLY about Elenin. Does this explain anything to you?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    Quote It appears to me that he believes that we are responsible for the damage done to Earth because of our negative and fearful thought patterns in a 3D environment
    I couldnt agree more Snowbird on that point of view.

also King Anthony made worth post
    Quote There is a deeper message within the Original Post - and according to some/many of the reply posts, it appears the deeper message has not been "read" and if one cannot "read" it then it cannot be understood even if told.
    In latest day forum is spammed with fear propaganda instead of creative solutions.
    After that Bill steps up and tells his opinion but his post is ALSO spammed with elenin fear propaganda. Without even considering what message he did just send out.
    As i was saying since im member here and whole my life out of this community, people want that something else happens so they do not need do their own work.

Did anyone noticed that Bill made STATEMENT, he did not ask opinions (as he usually does).
    What happened after? his thought is spammed with arguings about whos who and whats what!
    He didnt asked if someone is 59 y. retired navy pilot or garbage collector, he simply told what was on his mind.

If some are interested whats causing tornados, quakes and mess arround world he can simply view this thread in complete form and he would understand.
    He would understand that WE are causing that.Or somebody would tell that this mess on this post is caused from evil aliens, or maybe piece of elenin has aligned and humans are now evil.

It is only HUMAN work what happens to us all

And i gotta say BRAVO on that, wonder who will we blamed next?
    Great post. The best statement I marked in red and extra bold.
    Part of becoming responsible is to take responsibility for whatever happens, individually as well as collectively.
    So if the collective just gets on with creating a better world it simply will happen.
    We are all going to live inside of our own deeds.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), DarMar (10th September 2011), king anthony (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), sandy (11th September 2011), Swanette (11th September 2011), Twinsel (11th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Correction NIBIRU is still there.

5. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Good, we are not talking about Nibiru, but I don't believe in that either

6. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear Friends:

It can be taken as fact now that Comet Elenin is no more.

http://sydneystargazers.com/2011/09/...f-comet-elenin

With its departure comes the demise (I do hope!) of a prolonged wave of irrationality that could only have been in the interests of anyone who wants to further our enslavement while we're all getting distracted by the kind of viral nonsense that's been proliferating for months now.

Sooooo, Hoagland was full of sh*t, again... Despite this, He's attending conferences...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Solace For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote It appears to me that he believes that we are responsible for the damage done to Earth because of our negative and fearful thought patterns in a 3D environment

If some are interested whats causing tornados, quakes and mess arround world he can simply view this thread in complete form and he would understand.
    He would understand that WE are causing that.
    Part of becoming responsible is to take responsibility for whatever happens, individually as well as collectively.
    So if the collective just gets on with creating a better world it simply will happen.
    Doesn't that sort of broad brushstroke finger-pointing remind you of the New Age 'healer' who feels completely justified in saying, 'So you're dying of cancer? You caused it.' And they live from the heart lol.

I guess if 'the collective' includes the controllers off and on planet then 'we' are to blame, but the blame game is not very helpful here imho.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Daft Ada (10th September 2011), jcocks (11th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Correction NIBIRU is still there.
    Correction: Was there, 8 years ago.

11. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

There is so much more going on on Earth and in our entire part of space than can be blamed on the karma of the human race!
    Natural cycles that were put into motion so long ago we don't even know when they began.
    Certainly human negativity has an effect on weather, etc.,
    But to maintain that humankind is the cause of all that happens on the planet is akin to the kind of retarded, egocentric world view that was once widely held ( enforced by the RCChurch) --that the Earth is the center of the Universe and Earth is the only world in the Universe where there is life.

It is getting progressively more difficult to see where Hoagland is coming from these days. Of late, his style has grown increasingly more theatrical and his theories more and more unaccountable.
    Instead of emphasizing the kind of real data that lends plausibility to his theories, he builds on and sensationalizes the most untenable.
    His style reminds me of that of a carnival barker, whose only real intent is to hook the gullible paying "marks" into giving him their hard earned bucks so they can get into the carnival tent to see the freak show.
    And if the show isn't really freaky, but actually consists of some natural wonders of Nature, he will do his best to paint it as freaky, the more to impress the gawking crowd.

I never enjoyed that overblown exaggerated style very much, which really only gives more fodder for the skeptics and detractors to discount all conspiracy theory as hogwash, but lately it's becoming downright revolting.
    I wonder if it's got anything to do with aging. Possibly some kind of dementia?
    I feel for his family and friends.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), yiolas (11th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #189
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I did a quick search and these are the closest relevant sources I found ...

Leonid Elenins' blog :

http://spaceobs.org/en/news/

Entry from 9/9 reads :

The First Radio Observations of Comet Elenin

American radio astronomers report that did not detect any water coming from any remains of comet Elenin. Amy Lovell observed it for 7 hours on Sept 7 using the Green Bank Telescope (it is not yet in the Arecibo declination window) and did not detect any OH line above the noise level of 2.4 mJy. This puts a limit of a few times 107 molecules/second on the gas production rate, which is about 100 times less than earlier predictions. This data may confirm disintegration proccess in comet’s nucleus which stareted on mid August. The next radio observations may be carry out on October by Arecibo radio observatory, of course if we will see comet Elenin on images from SOHO spacecraft.

Further check : http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Latest images : 10/9 /2011

http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...hind/hi1/1024/

Can anyone confirm the identity of the bright scattered object close to Sun ?

[...]
    Hi Agape!

What's left of comet Elenin got out of Stereo B field of view on Sept. 4.

To check that, go to: http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images

and enter the dates as 20110815 and 20110909 and you'll get your own movie of what's happened.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-2011-9-5-13h56mn40.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	9866

The dates between August 15 and Sept. 09, Behind HI1, resolution 1024X1024, slideshow... search...

Comet Elenin starts from the lower left corner, Sun to the left, Mercury and Jupiter to the right.

Enjoy the show!

PS: See my post # 1191
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Lettherebelight (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)

He would understand that WE are causing that.
    Doesn't that sort of broad brushstroke finger-pointing remind you of the New Age 'healer' who feels completely justified in saying, 'So you're dying of cancer? You caused it.' And they live from the heart lol.

I guess if 'the collective' includes the controllers off and on planet then 'we' are to blame, but the blame game is not very helpful here imho.
    Since you used the word blame game, I will do so as well, since I believe the blame game is alive and well, it is only a matter of shifting the blame around a bit.
    Then energy can be applied where it needs to be directed.

I never heard of a healer who was glib about people causing their own illnesses, but I can assure you that most doctors after a while come to believe that illness is psychosomatic, including accidents. The subconscious cannot be underestimated.
    My husband is convinced of it, not because of how he was trained at medical school, but from knowing his regular patients and their lives.
    He would never tell a patient that, however.

I do know there are many people who get very angry at the mere suggestion that they only have themselves to blame for their lives.
    Actually, I believe just as long as the masses are still looking for someone outside of themselves to blame, like the government, their parents, the weather, change will be slower, as this drains all of their energy.
    Taking control of one's own reality changes all of that.

What I'm saying is that now there is an immense opportunity for the collective, namely that of no longer allowing psychopaths to run their world, just like a lot of people in unhappy marriages got rid of their psychopathic and oppressive spouses.
    Those spouses where projections of their own unintegrated selves in the first place.
    It took me years of soul searching before I finally admitted this truth to myself...but I sure felt liberated once I did.

The monarchs of the past no longer have absolute power, the way they used to right up to the last century, then the dictators who followed them are on the way out as well, and in the long term these few decades of the elite's last minute entrenchment will be forgotten as well.
    The awakening process is well underway, IMHO.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Garry Irwin (11th September 2011), Hervé (10th September 2011), Lazlo (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Swanette (11th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2011), yiolas (11th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    ...his style has grown increasingly more theatrical and his theories more and more unaccountable... ...reminds me of that of a carnival barker, whose only real intent is to hook the gullible paying "marks" into giving him their hard earned bucks so they can get into the carnival tent... ...overblown exaggerated style very much, which really only gives more fodder for the skeptics and detractors to discount all conspiracy theory as hogwash...
    The following is not directed to any named person (specifically) in the quoted post (or thread) and is in brief.

I say, in part the problem is, that in order to keep the masses (population/collective) attention is to out do the last said (or performance); lest one becomes repetitive. By chance and design what happens to most who are sincere with truths/facts is the masses demand more and they are never satisfied with the same old boring truth. As well, some who attempt to aid and share knowledge and understanding change to adapt to the demands, becoming someone else over "time".

How many times do the masses (in PA or elsewhere) seek answers from someone and if it does not "resonate" or an answer is not given they dismiss them totally; even when more is given, the masses refuse to accept once it crosses their personal line of acceptance. This cuts deep into those with good intentions and the vultures (minions) of "the few" (or "those others") take advantage to devour.

Aside from those who willing make choice to deceive, regardless if what they originally had to say is fact/truth or from the start fiction, ask - who is really to blame for theatrics, wild theories, carnival tactics, overblown exaggerated styles and opening the door to debunkers and skeptics who are by chance or design; they themselves or others!?

Remaining consistent is boring; however, it is what passes the test of "time" - for truths/facts never change and the addition to these things will either fail (if untrue/factual) or succeed (if true/factual).

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Lazlo (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), onawah (11th September 2011), Swanette (11th September 2011), thunder24 (10th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #192
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Yep! Agreement on that convergence of indicators back to one's own self, Ulli.

As for the ones taking advantage of that created and enforced ignorance:

See, until about the middle of the last century, human population was just considered run-of-the-mill humans and very few knew of a certain category of people which considered anything not being "them," useless eaters...

Then, in that run-of-the-mill population, some kind of awareness grew about the existence of some sort of "evil" in the form of mass-murderers and serial killers.

With that growing awareness came the spread of that realization that a psychopathic behavior and profile was also best fitting with political personalities, bankers of old and recent, etc...

That realization itself grew to the point of a gasping: "OMG! They are everywhere at the top of any and every organization!"

With the above also came the cognizance that this particular category of people where creating, changing, switching all existing laws to their specific advantage and profit... and the run-of-the-mill population slowly realized it was caught and entangled in a huge web spun by these psychos and their minions/adherents/zombies.

Hence the question: how to disentangle "us" from "them?" in view of the fact that "they" have multiple solutions to weed out "us" from "them."

Therefore, and accordingly, the "split" is occurring right under our nose as the run-of-the-mill population is beginning to learn the tools of how to recognize the "parasites" for what they are.

The "taped" programming ran out.

One thing to keep in mind is that "they" have their equivalence/correspondence in other dimensions than 3D... so, the "split" has to occur there as well.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Malachi (11th September 2011), Swanette (11th September 2011), ulli (10th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

I have found this thread extremely interesting and I value Bill's " insider" knowledge very very much. I hope that everything he said in the original post was the truth and totally accurate. He obviously has been privy to insider information and has only good intentions as always.

Now with that said, I would also like to mention that there are plenty of other very credible researchers saying a very much different story. I just recently watched David Wilcock's: The Source Field video. If you haven't done the same, might I suggest you take the time to watch it. Some mindblowing information, with substantial scientific data to support it. Not all doom and gloom whatsoever, but some fascinating stuff. There is no mention of any comets, but this video is captivating to say the least and puts a new spin, at least to me, to these very interesting times in which we are living.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nR-klTa1y54

Now I know there are many on Avalon that have little use for Richard Hoagland, and that he may have a little egg on his face at the present time, but he also just may have been somewhat closer to the truth than we may think. One shouldn't forget his credentials either and his insider knowledge. Who knows, maybe Elenin wasn't just a comet and that the 'powers that be' took care of things long before it arrives here. How will any of us know the truth? We here can debate all we want. Hopefully someday we will learn the truth!

I guess what I am really trying to say is simply this; I have met so many incredible people on this site that are much, much more awakened than I, and that many of these people feel something is wrong with the current situation. I find it very hard to think this was an over reaction and mass hysteria. I for one believe that we need to continue to question, educate ourselves, and prepare for an unseen future, looking at all the facts out there and trying to put together the puzzle pieces. Isn't this what the ulternative community is all about!

I do hope this makes sense. Check out the video at least and let's hear your thoughts.

Bill I am one of your biggest fans just for the record.

Sesan
    The Universe is Consciousness.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), greybeard (10th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Spiral of Light (11th September 2011), Swanette (11th September 2011), yiolas (11th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Please forgive my lack of experience on this site, Bill has been gone from the day i join until a few weeks ago.
    Are a one way conversation normal here, Do not Bill answer people here??
    Here I am.

I just can’t be online all the time. I only started the thread less than 24 hours ago.

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Maybe Bill prefer a private message?
    Please, no! I’m overwhelmed with messages of all kinds and can’t keep up at the moment.

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Yes Bill has been away a while, I know not why and it's none of my business.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post295060

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Thanks, Bill. So, no earth polar flip over then?
    No: no pole shift.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I would like to hear Bill's views on the theory of the 2 earths and the splitting of realities, which I personally think will go the way of the Elenin story.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post301587

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    but what about the notion, that due to our solar system's movement to a "higher charged" part of the universe, we can profit from a higher energy permeating the whole solar system, like David Wilcock says and he does make quite a case with plenty of scientific evidence.
    I’m not discounting this possibility. But whatever happens, it will not be instant -- or timed for a particular day or even a particular year.

A "higher charged part of the universe” (or any part of the universe) is a huge area which does not have well-defined now-you’ve-crossed-this-line delineations.

An example is crossing the galactic plane. This does not happen in a day, or even a decade. It’s a gradual process, like an ant crossing a field, that may take many years as an energetic area (if this is what it is) is gradually entered, and then equally gradually left behind.

The universe doesn't have to apply to your or anyone's logic. From my understanding myriads of parallel universes are created in any given moment, so whatever, the current situation seems totally unprecedented in the whole universe.
    Parallel universes are something a little different from what Inelia and Dolores Cannon were describing.

4) 'Planet X' (a brown dwarf star several times the size of Jupiter) is out there, heading this way, but we'll only be informed of it officially in a few years' time. It will not cause any civilization-destroying cataclysm, but is likely to trigger extreme weather and various forms of seismic activity - mainly due to its influence on the sun.
    That's a pretty bold statement. How do you know 'what' Planet X is and when it will be 'announced'? How do you know that some Annunaki wouldn't come down, when and if it passes?
    I don’t know with certainty what Planet X is, but I’m reasonably sure. We’ve had a number of whistleblowers and good researchers (Henry Deacon, Andy Lloyd, Bob Dean, Jake Simpson, Bill Deagle, and even Charles/Atticus among them) who have said pretty much exactly the same thing.

Charles/Atticus said the solar system was a binary system, but didn’t know any more about it. Henry worked in NOAA for a while, where he heard talk of “the second sun”. Bill Deagle himself has learned much from detailed inside info. All those named cited that it would not be with us for a few years yet.

Add that to the Robert Harrington story here…

http://yowusa.com/planetx/2008/planetx-2008-05b/1.shtml

…(plus much else!), and for me it becomes pretty certain this is real.

For a larger image of the newspaper cutting, click here ---->

http://projectavalon.net/Planet_X_Wa...st_1983_p1.jpg

Regarding the Anunnaki, you can be sure they’re not riding around on Planet X waiting patiently to return to Earth. They have their own highly advanced transportation, and be here any time they choose to.

Henry Deacon had encountered the Anunnaki on Mars… and described them in detail. Jake Simpson also referred to meeting Anunnaki in person on Planet Earth.

Clark McClelland witnessed, on a flight control monitor, an 8-9 foot tall ET standing in the space shuttle payload bay. (This matches Henry’s and Jake’s descriptions of the height of the Anunnaki.) It seems very credible to me that they are here… and are quite unrelated to the movements of Planet X or any other body out there.

So what will happen?
    No one knows. What you see for the future is pretty much conservative common sense, far from all-encompassing. How about the wars? How about the spreading insurrections and civil unrest? How about the creation of more and more intentional communities and the awakening? How about free energy and technological breakthroughs? How about more false flags and so many other possibilities?
    Yes, I agree: all those things too.

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just doing a little research...found this...

Quote "Things are heating up out there! Latest/Last images of Elenin from the SECCHI depict that Elenin did not break up and also shows the comet turned sharply.
    Please link here to documentation (rather than just a claim that's been copied and reposted several times) that the comet “turned sharply”. This is a genuine request. I can't find anything at all that substantiates this.

it's a lie. Elenin is still there past mercury on the right now instead of the left showing it is moving in the last two weeks from the last place of residence. Google.com/sky and see it in infrared once you key in mercury which is our closest planet to the sun. It has moved and is coming in so be ready for the change.
    This is the red giant CW Leonis.

http://www.extrasolar.net/startour.asp?StarID=143

I posted a piece about this on Project Camelot three years ago:

http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_1.html

...7 July 2008 post: scroll down to this heading:
    • Hot object in the sky is not 'Planet X'
    I had written:
    Click here for a Google Sky image of an anomalous object which is extremely bright in the infrared. We derived it from a YouTube video recently posted by someone who claimed it was 'Planet X'. We sent the link to Henry Deacon, who advised us it was the red giant CW Leonis. We checked, and indeed it is. Thanks, Henry, once again, for sharing your extraordinarily wide-ranging knowledge.
    All best wishes, Bill

24. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

<8> (11th September 2011), Alan (18th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), DarMar (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), DoubleHelix (11th September 2011), dreamer (11th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (11th September 2011), Hervé (10th September 2011), ktlight (11th September 2011), Laura Elina (11th September 2011), Lazlo (11th September 2011), Limor Wolf (12th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Malachi (11th September 2011), mountain_jim (11th September 2011), Neal (14th September 2011), OmeyocaN777 (11th September 2011), risveglio (19th September 2011), Sesan (10th September 2011), Spirithorse (11th September 2011), Swanette (11th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2011), TWINCANS (11th September 2011), WhiteFeather (11th September 2011), Woody (10th September 2011), Yoda (14th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Sorry Bill, but this is just another opinion in a long list of what's going to happen. We all just have to wait and see what transpires, but in the meantime, get on with life....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Healthy Skeptic (11th September 2011), Limor Wolf (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Sesan (10th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, I don't disagree.. but why should anyone listen to you? It's almost absurd. Who do you think you are, Moses? No one can say anything for certain. You certainly are not anymore in the know than anyone else on this forum. I've slowly witnessed this forum take on pseudo cult statius in some ways. I really wish people didn't look at you as a leader. It's sad.

If there is one thing you can say to anyone else in absolute certainty, it is "know thyself".

Everyone on these forums talks about the "sheeple", "awakening", etc. The funny thing is that these same people are the ones whose minds are made as soon as you state a "fact". This forum has become a microcosm for the state of the modern world. It's very paradoxical indeed!

Interesting. I respect your work, Bill, but c'mon.. Let it be. We all will find our own answers.

It is all relative.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shadowbox For This Post:

enfoldedblue (10th September 2011), Hughe (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Oldyella (11th September 2011), sandy (11th September 2011), scootiep (15th September 2011), the trojan (11th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (12th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

Here are two I posted weeks ago....Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_VZY115vfYk and http://www.2012hoax.org/google-sky. Images used in Google Sky may be 20 years old...

Quote Posted by Malachi (here)
    it's a lie. Elenin is still there past mercury on the right now instead of the left showing it is moving in the last two weeks from the last place of residence. Google.com/sky and see it in infrared once you key in mercury which is our closest planet to the sun. It has moved and is coming in so be ready for the change.
    I might be wrong here, but i think google sky is not up to date, not refreshed daily with new photos. the picures they use are made by the HST (Hubble Space Telescope) in the past.

but again, I don't know this for sure. feel free to correct me - but with links please.

other thing is, somewhere deep inside I hoped that this Elenin thing is a cluster of ships or something like that...and if you think of it, maybe not the comet broke apart, just the ships spread. hm?
    [FONT="Impact"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]kathymarie

The mind is like a parachute--it works best when open.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Hervé (11th September 2011), Malachi (11th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    Bill, I don't disagree.. but why should anyone listen to you?
    You shouldn't. My best advice: Don't believe anything I say to you - including this.

If anything I say or write contributes to anyone's better understanding (or gives them access to better information!) - then I'll have made a contribution. And the same applies to any member here.

32. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

<8> (11th September 2011), Alan (18th September 2011), aranuk (11th September 2011), BMJ (11th September 2011), Bongo (13th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Daft Ada (11th September 2011), DarMar (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), DoubleHelix (11th September 2011), Earthship (12th September 2011), enfoldedblue (11th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (11th September 2011), Hervé (11th September 2011), Laura Elina (11th September 2011), Lazlo (11th September 2011), Limor Wolf (12th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Magnus (11th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th September 2011), Malachi (11th September 2011), Mark (11th September 2011), MMA_Fan (11th September 2011), Neal (14th September 2011), Oldyella (11th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), Revere (17th September 2011), sandy (11th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (12th September 2011), SHAPE (12th September 2011), Spirithorse (11th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (12th September 2011), Thefrenzy1978 (12th September 2011), truth4me (11th September 2011), Yoda (14th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #199
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Thanks for all the clarification, Bill, much appreciated.

The universe doesn't have to apply to your or anyone's logic. From my understanding myriads of parallel universes are created in any given moment, so whatever, the current situation seems totally unprecedented in the whole universe.
    Parallel universes are something a little different from what Inelia and Dolores Cannon were describing.
    True. Your explanation for your statement "The Earth has not 'divided in two' (and nor will it) - and no-one's going to be 'left behind'." was "Please think, with the aid of a grounded friend if necessary, about the reductio ad absurdum involved.", which bewildered me, it seemed as if of today you could not conceive wondrous metaphysical concepts anymore.

Isn't it an objective of the game, to move through the dimensions consciously? Doesn't it seem, as if humanity right now is at a point, where a large portion of it does make this choice and efforts to accomplish it consciously? There is also a lot of information suggesting, that the chance is available and efforts to do so are supported by those already existing in higher dimensions.

From my understanding this possible massive shift is what is called 'splitting' of the earth, which might be misleading nomenclature. To me it feels, as if right now it is building up momentum, preparing for the actual jump, everybody is around when this build-up happens, but many already choose to not use this chance and it's thus foreseeable, that they won't make it, they are around and thus 'have to' experience the build-up to it but are determined not to jump, when it comes to the point, that's how I understand Inelia's description of the splitting she felt, that already happened. The earth is of course already existing in 5d, but from our 3d perspective, it was hardly possible, if not impossible for a long time (depending on existing/non-existing energy grids around the planet), to do this shift. I don't know, whether or not all this shift-issue is a fact, I just go with it, because if it is not true, at least I do something good on the way, cultivating qualities of serenity of consciousness while intending to do the shift in order to play my part in the progress of the whole play.

But maybe humanity is played upon, which would be a magnificient move. Imagine kids in a burning building, which are playing and not noticing or caring about the fire, they are destined to burn. Now someone wants to save them, but cannot interfere physically. He says "Get out, you'll burn!", but the children just don't care. So he says "I got pretty new bikes for you outside" and by thus lying to them, promising something desirable, he tricks them into saving themselves, this could be played out with humanity, with 'ascension' as a carrot, so that we may become wise and truly responsible.

So I'm curious, what is your take on the possibility of ascending into higher dimensions of existence? I understand this is what some people call splitting of the earth, where of course some people would be 'left behind' in 3d, it's all personal choice and responsibility.
    Last edited by christian; 11th September 2011 at 00:30.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), dreamer (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

I'm curious, what is your take on the possibility of ascending into higher dimensions of existence?
    Many thanks for the post. I'll be genuinely delighted to answer the question in great detail -- if you can first tell me what "ascending into higher dimensions of existence" means.

Here's a brief overview while waiting for your clarification. We are all creators with godlike powers -- or were, a very long time ago. We've all co-created this playground, but have forgotten what we've done. We all exist in an amnesic, fallen state: we've lost almost all of our abilities and perceptive awareness. A few, like Inelia, have retained more than most.

The challenge is not to evolve: it's to climb back out of the hole we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more. The bottom line reason for the slide is the accumulation of unfinished business: either things we've not taken responsibility for, or things that have happened to us which we have not healed or resolved.

That climb could be called "ascension" - if one is looking for a word.

The problem is that in New Age culture, "ascension" has become confused with "rapture" ... some kind of 'beam-me-up-out-of-here-quick' belief system that seems to say that we will all somehow magically regain our abilities and awareness without having to do any personal work. It doesn't operate that way.

There is a 100th Monkey effect in progress which means that the more people who have raised their awareness, the easier it is for others to do the same. But it's still a gradual process, and still takes a huge amount of focus and application. Ask any Buddhist Lama who's been in Tibet for a thousand years.

Anyone who thinks that this expansion of awareness (Inelia's excellent definition) will suddenly be bestowed upon them, without their having earned it - and any spiritual practice takes a lot of courage, hard work, and discipline - is being tricked. There's really no other word for it.

Believers in this magical process will be angry and disappointed when this does not happen as promised. But the good news is that after that - the real work can start.

All best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2011 at 01:48.

36. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th September 2011), aranuk (11th September 2011), Bhusunda (17th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Cognitive Dissident (12th September 2011), Curt (11th September 2011), Czarek (11th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2011), DoubleHelix (11th September 2011), Elly (11th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (11th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (11th September 2011), Hervé (11th September 2011), Laura Elina (11th September 2011), Lazlo (11th September 2011), Lettherebelight (14th September 2011), Limor Wolf (12th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th September 2011), Malachi (11th September 2011), Mark (11th September 2011), mountain_jim (11th September 2011), Neal (14th September 2011), ROMANWKT (11th October 2011), sandy (11th September 2011), Spirithorse (11th September 2011), Swanette (11th September 2011), Woody (11th September 2011), Yoda (14th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1 10 20 23 LastLast