+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst 1 11 21 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #201
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The problem is that in New Age culture, "ascension" has become confused with "rapture" ... some kind of 'beam-me-up-out-of-here-quick' belief system that seems to say that we will all somehow magically regain our abilities and awareness without having to do any personal work. It doesn't operate that way.

There is a 100th Monkey effect in progress which means that the more people who have raised their awareness, the easier it is for others to do the same. But it's still a gradual process, and still takes a huge amount of focus and application. Ask any Buddhist Lama who's been in Tibet for a thousand years.

Anyone who thinks that this expansion of awareness (Inelia's excellent definition) will suddenly be bestowed upon them, without their having earned it - and any spiritual practice takes a lot of courage, hard work, and discipline - is being tricked. There's really no other word for it.

Believers in this magical process will be angry and disappointed when this does not happen as promised. But the good news is that after that - the real work can start.

All best wishes, Bill
    I've often felt this way about ascension/rapture and have expressed as much. I'm delighted to hear you say exactly this.....that a conflation of these two principles has taken place to the detriment of the true ascension.....
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th September 2011 at 02:19. Reason: fix quote'ing

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Swanette (11th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #202
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    it's a lie. Elenin is still there past mercury on the right now instead of the left showing it is moving in the last two weeks from the last place of residence. Google.com/sky and see it in infrared once you key in mercury which is our closest planet to the sun. It has moved and is coming in so be ready for the change.
    This is the red giant CW Leonis.

http://www.extrasolar.net/startour.asp?StarID=143

I posted a piece about this on Project Camelot three years ago:

http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_1.html

...7 July 2008 post: scroll down to this heading:
    • Hot object in the sky is not 'Planet X'
    I had written:
    Click here for a Google Sky image of an anomalous object which is extremely bright in the infrared. We derived it from a YouTube video recently posted by someone who claimed it was 'Planet X'. We sent the link to Henry Deacon, who advised us it was the red giant CW Leonis. We checked, and indeed it is. Thanks, Henry, once again, for sharing your extraordinarily wide-ranging knowledge.
    All best wishes, Bill
    Quote Posted by kathymarie (here)
    Here are two I posted weeks ago....Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_VZY115vfYk and http://www.2012hoax.org/google-sky. Images used in Google Sky may be 20 years old...

Quote Posted by Malachi (here)
    Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    it's a lie. Elenin is still there past mercury on the right now instead of the left showing it is moving in the last two weeks from the last place of residence. Google.com/sky and see it in infrared once you key in mercury which is our closest planet to the sun. It has moved and is coming in so be ready for the change.
    I might be wrong here, but i think google sky is not up to date, not refreshed daily with new photos. the picures they use are made by the HST (Hubble Space Telescope) in the past.

but again, I don't know this for sure. feel free to correct me - but with links please.

other thing is, somewhere deep inside I hoped that this Elenin thing is a cluster of ships or something like that...and if you think of it, maybe not the comet broke apart, just the ships spread. hm?
    To help make it a closed case, here is from http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/201...nd-google.html:

Quote Comet 2010 X1 Elenin, Nibiru and Google Sky

Virtual telescopes such as Google Sky, World Wide Telescope and Wiki Sky have allowed people to explore the sky in great detail at many different wavelengths. However, if you are not familiar with the sky some things may be of great puzzlement; especially the difference in view between the infrared sky views and the visual data.

First off you should know something about the images. All the programs use the same databases, for example the Palomar Deep Sky Survey for visual data, and the IRAS survey for infrared images. There are (very) minor discrepancies in the location and appearance of objects between the three programs due to they way the images are digitized/compressed and stitched together, but they are using exactly same images.

Another thing to remember is that the DSS plates date from 1956-1958 (yes, that's right), and the IRAS images date from 1983. So they reflect the sky situation decades ago. Nonetheless, the sky revealed by these images can be quite astounding.

Take for example this image of a bright, angry looking object in the IR view of Google Sky (right image, also seen in world wide telescope and wiki sky, search on the following coordinates 09:47:27, 13:16:27), absent from the visible light view (left image).

This object is now being touted as comet Elenin, a while ago it was being touted as Nibiru. In fact it is is the carbon star CW Leonis (also known as IRC +10216, PK 221+45 1 and the Peanut Nebula). CW Leonis is the brightest object in the 10 μm infrared sky, and well known to experienced observers. But if you are new to the field, it can look quite mysterious.

Now take a look at the object in the left hand image above (this time in Wikisky at 06h 08m 55s, 22 47' 21", you can find it at the same coordinates in Google Sky and WorldWide Telescope). This also has been claimed to represent Nibiru and/or Elenin. It actually looks like a planetary nebula, a bit like the Cats Eye Nebula, however, zooming out reveals its true nature (see image right).

It is an artifact, a vagrant blob of light on those plates, there's a few of them on the larger image (and some edge artifacts from differing exposures between the plates as they stitched the images together, Google sky uses a different approach to compressing the images, so the object and the other artifacts look slightly different). Despite being one of the best instruments of its time, the 48 inch telescope at Palomar Observatory did not always take perfect images.

A nice example is this image near Spica in Virgo, where you can see an image of the primary mirror in the picture just above Spica (the bright star in the target box).

As well, while the Palomar survey was roughly only 99% complete, there are some areas where plates were not of high enough quality (or don't digitize well), some of these blank spots are claimed as "cover-ups", but just represent areas of data loss for one or more reasons.

Similarly, the IRAS survey was not complete (around 96% of the sky), and there are a number of missing frames where images weren't taken, or the images were defective.

So while the virtual telescopes can give us unprecedented views of the sky at multiple wavelengths, what you see can occasionally be difficult to interpret. Before rushing off to claim comets or brown dwarf stars, take a bit of time to become antiquated with astronomical objects, and the characteristics of the images. You may learn something wonderful.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011), enfoldedblue (11th September 2011), Lazlo (11th September 2011), Malachi (11th September 2011), Spirithorse (11th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    Bill, I don't disagree.. but why should anyone listen to you?
    You shouldn't. My best advice: Don't believe anything I say to you - including this.

If anything I say or write contributes to anyone's better understanding (or gives them access to better information!) - then I'll have made a contribution. And the same applies to any member here.
    All in love, my friend . Hopefully my words don't come across too harshly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowbox For This Post:

Lisab (11th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #204
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

I agree with you Bill, in that everyone has to do the work, the spiritual work, to clean up their act and expand their consciousness. Many people on earth at this time have spent lifetimes learning, studying the Great Work of Spiritual Advancement/Enlightenment. This time is the Greatest Opportunity for eons to advance spiritually. The help and the attention on earth and off earth is testament to this Great Opportunity. So many souls are here now because of this opportunity. They are either here to help or to take the opportunity that is now. We are all invited to the Cosmic Party, should we wish to attend. The ticket to ride is a pure loving consciousness, cleared of hates and fears and beliefs and controls.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), onawah (11th September 2011), Snowbird (11th September 2011), TWINCANS (11th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Thanks Bill. I've arrived at pretty much the same conclusions after much study and application of my " BS detector".
    I suppose there will be disappointment on this forum at such a common sense explanation, but I find it most refreshing.

Thanks also for the link to your post re the "split earth, separate realities" theories.
    For my own part, I think I have been waiting too, for the time when enough people realize that it's really going to be (comparatively) life as usual for some time to come, as humankind realizes that there aren't going to be any quick fixes to our problems, and that they are going to have to be solved in real time by real people for the most part.

Although I do think we are obviously getting some ET assistance, and the proof is that we haven't blown ourselves up yet.
    But cosmic babysitters, they aren't.
    They have a job to do, but it's not to interfere with the maturation process of this planet's race, more just to make sure we don't destroy ourselves or the planet as we go through this wobbly stage.

Which is pretty much what Bob Dean says, and I don't mind admitting that I will listen with close attention to anything he has to say, right up until he stops talking altogether.
    BTW, if you haven't heard it, there's a good 2 part interview with him on Red Ice in the last post #717, last one on the page, at:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...288#post305288

Most of it is stuff he has said before, but he expanded a bit on some of it.
    There is no substitute for first hand experience, or having direct contact with those who have first hand experience.

As for opinions,of course, everyone has a right to one, though their value varies considerably!
    (Speaking of adolescent stages, PA seems to be have crawled into a hole lately too, which is odd, since there used to be a lot more old souls here. Hopefully it will work it's way back out again. )

Meanwhile, I thank you for your patience and tolerance for the frequent lack of simple, basic, grownup good manners and civility on this forum of late.
    Hopefully it is just another stage that will soon pass, and some fresh, intelligent and invigorating new energy will be coming this way again in the wake of the Awake and Aware Conf.

BTW, are the descriptions of the Annunaki by Henry Deacon and Jake Simpson in their interviews on Camelot, or was that too top secret for public divulgence?
    I have seen most of what's on PC, and I do recall something re the Annunaki, but I don't recall much about actual descriptions.

What I would most like to know, if you have any relevant information, has to do with how much longer the hard core Illuminati will be able to withstand the changes in frequency that the Earth is moving into now.
    That is, if you hold with those theories--something many channelers and intuitives are saying, as I'm sure you are aware-- that those of dark agendas which are service to self oriented will not be able to remain here much longer, and that will put a swifter end to their plans than the 100th Monkey scenario by itself. Though it would seem that the impressions they have left on many who will remain will not be so easily eradicated...
    Do you concur? If so, why?

Thanks Bill!
    Safe journeying to you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Lazlo (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I never heard of a healer who was glib about people causing their own illnesses,
    I am honest when I say that I have - too many times. It is most cruel.
    (sorry, not trying to hijack, just wanted to clarify)
    Last edited by TWINCANS; 11th September 2011 at 03:14.

12. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

My words about Richard Hoagland in a previous post were harsh.
    He has provided some amazing information and very good fresh perspectives on many subjects over the years.
    It's his style that I object to, and the fact that it seems to be getting more flamboyant and exaggerated rather than less so, and less so is what I had hoped for.
    The more credibility whistleblowers can bring to the field, the better for everyone.
    I think a point will be reached, and I hope it will be soon, that the more credible the whistleblower, the more people will pay attention.
    Or perhaps we have reached that point already, and Hoagland just hasn't noticed it yet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

OnyxKnight (11th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #208
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

but still everything rational aside WHAT CAUSED THE EARTHQUAKES DURING THE ALLIGNMENTS....the biggest ever quakes ?

ANSWERS PLEASE ?

Even if we believe comet elenin was a comet which is open to debate how do we truly know that on sept26th we arent going to suffer the biggest allignment to date ?

is bill saying these allignments were deliberately caused to trick us all.....

something caused our planet to shift 4 inches off its axis
    Last edited by Mutchie; 11th September 2011 at 03:56. Reason: CLARIFICATION

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011), Coaxial (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Mandala (11th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (11th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #209
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill I appreciate the post.

17. Link to Post #210
    United States Avalon Member thewebkid's Avatar
    Thanks

There are some of us who are just curious about a comet that has interesting orbital and numeric properties. Not that it affects putting our pants on one leg at a time or not, but the global interest and the fact that kerry and bill have differing opinions, hoagland's research... all very interesting. It's not a huge apocalyptical topic for me, but super interesting and sorta lame to see people drop the interest in what it was suddenly as though they were afraid of being the butt of a cosmic joke.
    Ron

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thewebkid For This Post:

Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011), Sesan (11th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #211
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    but still everything rational aside WHAT CAUSED THE EARTHQUAKES DURING THE ALLIGNMENTS....the biggest ever quakes ?

ANSWERS PLEASE ?

Even if we believe comet elenin was a comet which is open to debate how do we truly know that on sept26th we arent going to suffer the biggest allignment to date ?

is bill saying these allignments were deliberately caused to trick us all.....

something caused our planet to shift 4 inches off its axis
    Hi Mutchie!

I have been looking for that "alignment" and I could never find it for that date.

All I could ever find was a skewing of the data to fit the theory.

There never was an actual alignment:

Name:  Image-2011-9-11-1h11mn59.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  57.9 KB
    Name:  Image-2011-9-11-1h19mn22.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  56.3 KB

March 15 was when the actual alignment occurred.

However, there are a lot of doubts regarding what actually caused that "colossal" earthquake, starting with its actual, original intensity:

See: http://jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	Japan EQ seism magnitudes.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	9876

Did the Dimona Dozen murder the Fukushima 50?

This site has been all but delisted over this article, THE ONLY WAY THIS INFORMATION CAN GET OUT NOW IS BY YOU POSTING TO BLOGS, LINKING E-MAILS ECT. I permit ANYONE to set up a site mirror of the news section and run it as their own provided the wording remains the same and links are included. After getting one cell modem bricked by someone other than my service provider, I am taking my chances with another modem. Back up this site if you are thinking about it, it could be next. THIS SITE, WITH A DIFFERENT PROVIDER IS PAID FOR IN FULL for 627 more days and will not go down unless they take it down. If it goes down you have your answer as to why.
    I have now appeared on two radio programs, to hear me speak click here. Deanna Spingola has apologized for the rudeness of her co-host, who was an ambush to her and disrupted the program. She said "never again!" and has invited me to appear on her program again without him. Psy ops abound and he was obviously one! Due to the many good calls and my strong documentation I got through it well. However, In addition to the host, they also bricked cell modem 2 during the program, and woodpeckered my hard drive in an attempt to kill it. That is why I stopped giving links in the second half of the program, I was dead in the water but kept quiet about it. I accept her invitation to appear again, but there are two other programs to do first. It's a war folks!

Easy read version
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Did the Dimona Dozen murder the Fukushima 50?
    Fukushima may in fact have been caused by an act of war under the cover of an environmental disaster.
    It took them three hundred years and trillions of dollars to build a theatre of darkness, yet the light of only one match can burn it down. Do not let this light go out. Archive and POST!
    Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, Updated Monday, June 13, 2011

This is a massive report. If you have troubles understanding it, just look at THIS picture of the vanished reactor, THIS picture of the destroyed facility and THIS picture, of Magna BSP's camera. Then scroll down to the photos of the NON EXISTENT quake damage and seismic charts which prove there was no 9.0 and therefore the very real tsunami could not have been natural. The fact that what happened in Japan did not occur naturally has been very well documented by a skilled investigator, who spent hundreds of hours getting to the bottom of this story.

NEW INFO: Japan offered to enrich uranium for IRAN!
    HERE ARE THE LINKS: Ynet news... Inside Japan News Network...The New American...Rianovosti news...Hindustan Times...Zee News

AND FOUR MONTHS LATER, THE DIMONA DOZEN SHOWED UP WITH A REALLY FANCY CAMERA!!

This report uses classified leaked high resolution photos of the destruction of Fukushima originally posted on Pink Tentacle to support it's claims.

They are,
    1. Reactor 3 is completely missing, which means the press and anyone who has claimed anything about pressures, temperatures, containment, ect about reactor 3 after March 14 are lying and people need to pay attention to it, because failure of the public to realize the massive extent of the lies about what is going on there will leave the door open to a repeat event.

2. Reactor 4 is building 7, demolished by explosives. Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over. Overheated open fuel pools cannot produce hydrogen because in an open fuel pool the water boils off at 100 Celsius, and won't be present in pressurized form at 2,000 degrees Celsius to liberate it's hydrogen by losing it's oxygen to the zircon cladding in the fuel rods. The rods will prefer the free oxygen in the air and burn long before attempting to claim the oxygen in whatever humidity there might be. Because fuel rods only contain 20 percent fissionable material, they also cannot produce the "prompt criticality" "The most qualified nuclear engineer in the world" Arnie Gundersen has spoken of. I got to the bottom of the Arnie Gunderson story, and added the results of that investigation further down the page. He has been put on a pedastal and pumped up enormously by a press that wants a misleading story, all the while he is a despised outcast of the greater engineering community. The explosion at #4 was flatly impossible absent the use of an explosive device, and as a result the disaster at Fukushima is FAR FAR WORSE than ANYTHING Gundersen is willing to say. Gundersen is towing the line and hiding the true magnitude of what happened there because if it became widely known serious questions would be asked. When have you heard Gundersen talk about a totally missing reactor?
    Reactor 4's dome was removed for defueling. Drone photos prove it. This dispels the rumors surrounding unit 4's explosion. Some people have said that this reactor was secretly in operation to enrich plutonium. This photo proves it was disassembled for shroud replacement as stated. Tepco is going out of it's way trying to explain the explosions, especially at reactor 4, because they did indeed occur, so an explanation is needed. As a result, they are giving reasons that cannot happen, just to say something. They need to see this post and get the Arava perspective(Arava is a district surrounding Dimona).

3. That the destruction of the facility is so severe it could only have been accomplished with nuclear weapons. Hydrogen produces a non-ideal subsonic explosion. It cannot turn concrete into dust. It can produce high pressures if sealed off, but the metal roof on all the reactor containments should have provided the relief and been the only thing destroyed. It takes a high intensity explosive to strip concrete off rebar, a blast wave many times faster than supersonic. This means that whatever happened at Fukushima did not have blast characteristics that fit the "official" story. If you missed it in the high resolution photo of the destroyed facility, I took a car that was laying around in the remains and placed it on top of one of the blown away walls at reactor 3, which clearly gives the reference that the walls had support columns at least 15 feet thick. Fukushima was built with the Mark 1 containment design, but beyond Mark 1 standards which was a common upgrade(reference is the included photos, it is obvious). It is true that gas explosions can be very destructive, but only in facilities that were not designed to handle them. Even the basic mark 1 containment was many times beyond capable of withstanding the worst hydrogen blast.

4. That nuclear weapon(s) were placed inside of the reactor containment(s) disguised as security cameras installed under contract this year by Arava based security firm Magna BSP (Arava is a district around Dimona, not a city.) Their "security cameras" weighed over 1,000 pounds and were the size and shape of gun type nuclear weapons.The reason Magna BSP gave for the odd shape, enormous weight, and giant proportions of their cameras was that they were stereoscopic. They have creatively called them bi-scopic so when you search on google their monstrous cameras are the only thing that comes up (outside of Dj lighting and a gun scope) Try it. Type "Biscopic camera" into google images,(without the quotes) it's a hoot! This helps marketing I guess. The need for such a large stereoscopic camera could be plausible at an airstrip, where the camera would need depth perception out miles, but not indoors where focal lengths are short. Other manufacturers have units appropriate for indoor focal lengths which are only twice the size of ordinary monocular security cameras. Depth perception going out miles could also be accomplished with two separately mounted cameras weighing only a few pounds; the giant thousand pounder is a dead giveaway. Magna does make passive radar systems which require a large body, but the owl could accomplish its claimed function with two small lightweight cameras (5 or so lbs, not tiny) and the processor in a modern laptop. Why this giant thing? note - a not yet produced graphical model is what you see most on Google, the ones produced thus far are ugly boxes.

. . . . . . . . . .9/11, 4/11, 3/11? see a pattern? Let's not see a 6/11. Your time and effort in spreading the word may really make a difference.

Due to the many positive e-mails about getting the truth out, rather than hold back I am going to put the original information back. It follows below.

The quake was not what we were told.

In fact, the quake was a bold faced lie, packing a political agenda. There is even more proof now, and it goes beyond the linked Japanese chart. This original seismic data is the smoking gun, however, I have something better. I finally suppressed the urge to vomit and analyzed the lies told by the USGS, and from them wrote this sad, sad story about how it really was, not what you will see in the video. Keep in mind that precise top speeds of flying debris cannot be determined with accuracy, but this story will at least be close to the numbers put out by the USGS.
    [...]
    Full article here and simplified version here.

See, the troubling thing is that most of the damages were cause by the tsunami... not by this so-called 9.0 EQ. See my post here, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post243831 where the damages of the 1995, 6.8 Kobe EQ are shown to be compared to the "9.0" Sendai EQ prior to tsunami.

Same thing as happened with the boxing day Sumatra EQ: the damages shown on video clips were caused by the tsunami and palmed off as due to the EQ by the BBC... they inverted video sequences to sell these damages as due to the EQ.

Joe Vialls' opinion on the Sumatra "EQ":

If everything had gone to plan, then Indonesia, Sri Lanka and India would have been in hock to the IMF and World Bank for thirty or more years - time enough to wait for the price of oil to come down again after the lethal fiasco in Iraq. At the same time, if the Indian Government had taken the bait, the deadly Russian-Chinese-Indian-Brazilian coalition would have been dead in the water. Not a bad day's work for a single thermonuclear weapon discreetly removed from the decommissioning process.
    Joe Vialls

See the salvaged Joe Vialls' articles on that Sumatra EQ here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci..._tsunami14.htm

20. Link to Post #212
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

That Joe Vialls article is very old.
    I knew him and he has been dead for a long time.

21. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, thanks for the clarification, i appreciate it. And no, im not putting Bill on a pedistal, or some Guru status. I am new to alot of this, and appreciate a grounded guidance from people who are more experianced in all this than i. New people to this, ( or at least I ) feel like im trying to find my way through a fog of info, and dont even really know where to start there spiritual journey. And all the mystical talk, for people like me, is kinda white noise. So, just wanted to say thanks for making yourself a little more clear on some of the statements you made earlier Bill.

thats Bill, the human..
    Not guru
    Not Leader
    Just human
    Blessed is he who clearly see's the world for the trees, to attain a birds eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dreamer For This Post:

DoubleHelix (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Twinsel (11th September 2011), ulli (11th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    I'm curious, what is your take on the possibility of ascending into higher dimensions of existence?
    Many thanks for the post. I'll be genuinely delighted to answer the question in great detail -- if you can first tell me what "ascending into higher dimensions of existence" means.

Here's a brief overview while waiting for your clarification. We are all creators with godlike powers -- or were, a very long time ago. We've all co-created this playground, but have forgotten what we've done. We all exist in an amnesic, fallen state: we've lost almost all of our abilities and perceptive awareness. A few, like Inelia, have retained more than most.

The challenge is not to evolve: it's to climb back out of the hole we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more. The bottom line reason for the slide is the accumulation of unfinished business: either things we've not taken responsibility for, or things that have happened to us which we have not healed or resolved.

That climb could be called "ascension" - if one is looking for a word.

The problem is that in New Age culture, "ascension" has become confused with "rapture" ... some kind of 'beam-me-up-out-of-here-quick' belief system that seems to say that we will all somehow magically regain our abilities and awareness without having to do any personal work. It doesn't operate that way.

There is a 100th Monkey effect in progress which means that the more people who have raised their awareness, the easier it is for others to do the same. But it's still a gradual process, and still takes a huge amount of focus and application. Ask any Buddhist Lama who's been in Tibet for a thousand years.

Anyone who thinks that this expansion of awareness (Inelia's excellent definition) will suddenly be bestowed upon them, without their having earned it - and any spiritual practice takes a lot of courage, hard work, and discipline - is being tricked. There's really no other word for it.

Believers in this magical process will be angry and disappointed when this does not happen as promised. But the good news is that after that - the real work can start.

All best wishes, Bill
    There are some really weird and wonderful dynamics at play here. First of all, it is plain to me at any rate, that a very high proportion of the comments made in response to anything that Bill says now, is tainted with the backdrop of the Charles fiasco. Now mix that with the fact that everything Bill now says seems to be vibrating with the same frequency and amplitude as Inelia. It’s bound to throw up some strange results. How wonderful is that?

I think most of us have been there. You meet someone, you fall in love and then you begin to think like them, talk like them and act like them. You adopt their values and it has been the case that some people even go so far as changing their religion just to suit their partner’s beliefs and customs.

So my dear Avalonians, I don’t think we should be harsh on Bill and this is most assuredly not meant to sound derisory or condescending, but he is currently undergoing a transformation. His every other sentence carries Inelia’s name in it and this should tell you how much credence he puts on her view of the world and that reflects how much in love with her he is. So, be a little more generous in your judgement, if you must judge.

Now for the real business of why we are actually here: truth. So far as I can ascertain, we all study different aspects of “what is out there” and then proceed to form a view point based on what seems to “reinforce” our existing beliefs and inclinations. No one actually knows the whole truth because perhaps it is not possible to know. I would say there is a little bit of the truth in all of us but none of us holds the entire thing.

Everyone has their way of dealing with life and knowledge and I can tell you mine. It is quite clear that when you consider the probability of whether something is true or not, the odds are stacked against it being true because the degree of redundant data is overwhelming. Some of the highest regarded tenets of science itself are now being questioned not merely by the likes of us but the very scientists themselves in some very prominent positions. What does that tell you?

If something is logically inconsistent, I disregard it straight away because it doesn’t even pass the first test. For example, Bill says we have to do “personal work” to regain our abilities. That implies we once had these wonderful abilities and now for some reason we’ve lost them. That is illogical. It goes right back to the idea of fallen angels who for all their clever intellect and mastery, decide one day that they want to do something naughty, like challenge God for the number one spot, and then get banished to lower realms as punishment for their impudence. Why is that illogical? Because we are being told that an angel is clever and stupid at the same time.

So I don’t buy the “fallen from grace” argument however romantic it sounds because at the very least, it fails the test of logic. If we want to go down the route of assuming we once did have these abilities, the proposition that we ourselves decided to have them removed for a while for some higher purpose sounds a little more plausible. The problem is that we don’t know what that higher purpose is.

The other thing I find immensely illogical is this idea of “creating our reality”. If everyone creates their own reality, whose reality am I witnessing? Mine, yours, Bob’s, whose? If you say the whole thing is my reality, that is even worse because it means not only have I created for myself some sort of hell (how stupid is that) but I have also removed all “safety protocols” where I can in fact end up having to come here over and over again until I have atoned for the mistakes of past creations; utterly absurd. That is what I understand from Bill’s statement that “we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more”.

Anyway, (deep sigh), the truth is very illusive and we live in an infinite labyrinth of confusion, contradiction and dust. Most of us wait for our individual passing for some concrete answers but even then, by all accounts, the journey has barely begun.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

blufire (11th September 2011), greybeard (11th September 2011), lslimerick (12th September 2011), meeradas (11th September 2011), sandy (11th September 2011), tgn333 (11th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #215
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    And...? (10 characters)

26. Link to Post #216
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    And...? (10 characters)
    I wasn't sure if you realised that or thought it was recent.

27. Link to Post #217
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    And...? (10 characters)
    I wasn't sure if you realised that or thought it was recent.
    I didn't think that the age of the article and him removed from the living had anything to do with the relevance of his research and data as a precedent to an orchestrated event that had to keep pumping up the EQ magnitude to match the size of the tsunami.

In any case, thank you for the concern.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Davidallany (12th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #218
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)

All best wishes, Bill
    I've often felt this way about ascension/rapture and have expressed as much. I'm delighted to hear you say exactly this.....that a conflation of these two principles has taken place to the detriment of the true ascension.....
    The thing is, even if there was to be a seemingly sudden "ascention" tomorrow, it would still have been a process that has taken many many years to reach its' culmination, and we would still have taken many years of hard slog to reach that point even if we weren't consciously aware that we were doing the work. Spiritual work does not have to mean sitting in a buddhist temple meditating or devoting your life to your religion. Just by living in our modern world every day, doing your best to be the best you can every day you are doing spiritual work. It doesn't have to be a life of devotion.

The truth of it all is that we don't know what this process entails, or how long we have to go until we have "reached the next level". It's unlikely, however, to take the form of ET landing and taking us off this planet.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Curt (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

I don’t know with certainty what Planet X is, but I’m reasonably sure. We’ve had a number of whistleblowers and good researchers (Henry Deacon, Andy Lloyd, Bob Dean, Jake Simpson, Bill Deagle, and even Charles/Atticus among them) who have said pretty much exactly the same thing.

Charles/Atticus said the solar system was a binary system, but didn’t know any more about it. Henry worked in NOAA for a while, where he heard talk of “the second sun”. Bill Deagle himself has learned much from detailed inside info. All those named cited that it would not be with us for a few years yet.

Hello Bill,
    you state that,

Charles/Atticus said the solar system was a binary system, but didn’t know any more about it

I dont get this,
    Its like me saying this,

"My big pal Toby said that the solar system was made of custard,but didn't know any more about it."

There has been no proof that Charles /Atticus is knowledgable about anything,and in my example,
    Toby makes a statement also,backed with nothing else.
    (before anyone asks Toby to produce his credentials,I can vouch for him,ok,He is a good loyal friend of mine.)

Ive never been impressed by namedropping,but I know a lot of folk are.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (11th September 2011), NancyV (11th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #220
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Nah, he's your five-year-old son...but he has no reason to lie does he?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst 1 11 21 23 LastLast