+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote the possibility of ascending into higher dimensions

My take on this..

We all have our lifelines, if you take a look back of all the things that you have experience in
    your life. And ask your self what have i done right and what have i done wrong, And equally
    what have people done to you positive and negative.

Then we find an endless diffrente lifelines, one person had an easy lifeline, may have done yoga and meditation most of its life.
    This person have a clear mind is calm and enjoys the small things of life.
    But have never really struggeld, of cource there have been a heartbreak or two and an older realative might have died
    in this person lifeline.

The second person might had a ruf timeline hard place grow up in little love. A spiral of violence to its grown up years.
    nevertheless this person find its way to "stillness" after being the littel ball in a pinball game.

Now this two sit together and discuss ascending into higher dimensions.

The first one might think, i want to ascend, i am ready

The other one might think, i just made it, do you really think we are about to leav now?

It might be lack of understanding of the bigger picture, that give us the different answers.

Personally i think there might be an effect of how we live this life, what level of dimension we end up in after we die.

Thanks....
    Last edited by <8>; 11th September 2011 at 11:29.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Lisab (11th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #222
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'll be genuinely delighted to answer the question in great detail -- if you can first tell me what "ascending into higher dimensions of existence" means.
    Going from 3d through 4d into 5d. 3d being the 5-sense reality, 4d being the plane where astral projection and OBEs take place and 5d being a plane without dualism, without karma, with instant manifestation, it's obviously a vague description from where 'I' am right now. This refers to information from Melchizedek, Wilcock, Cannon or Kavassilas. We are never completly disconnected from higher dimensions, but our physical body apparently dwells in 3d right now and somehow still ties us to it very much.

We are all creators with godlike powers -- or were, a very long time ago. We've all co-created this playground, but have forgotten what we've done. We all exist in an amnesic, fallen state: we've lost almost all of our abilities and perceptive awareness. A few, like Inelia, have retained more than most.

The challenge is not to evolve: it's to climb back out of the hole we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more. The bottom line reason for the slide is the accumulation of unfinished business: either things we've not taken responsibility for, or things that have happened to us which we have not healed or resolved.

That climb could be called "ascension" - if one is looking for a word.
    I totally agree, we all come from the source, from the 'highest state of existence', from where all-that-is came, first evolving 'downwards' dimension-wise, to have experiences and consciously 'climb back' to the source, what we seem to be doing right now, resolving karmic issues and taking personal responsibility.

The problem is that in New Age culture, "ascension" has become confused with "rapture" ... some kind of 'beam-me-up-out-of-here-quick' belief system that seems to say that we will all somehow magically regain our abilities and awareness without having to do any personal work. It doesn't operate that way.

There is a 100th Monkey effect in progress which means that the more people who have raised their awareness, the easier it is for others to do the same. But it's still a gradual process, and still takes a huge amount of focus and application.
    From my experience it's a small minority among the 'New Agers', who believe in a scenario, that doesn't involve personal responsibility, those believing in a rapture are usually laughed out of a room pretty fast, especially on Avalon.

Quite on the opposite, most of the time I hear people like you emphasizing the personal work and the focus that is always needed.

Anyways, it seems to me that a gradual process leads to a tipping point, when one experiences a sudden change or shift, so it's both true, like one gradually approaches a summit and then eventually reaches it 'suddenly'.

Ask any Buddhist Lama who's been in Tibet for a thousand years.
    I surely find many who will confirm the gradual nature of the process, it's getting a bit off-topic, but I want to mention that the Tibetans also entertain the concept of a sudden enlightenment, they call it "cig car gyi ‘jug pa". That would be when isolating oneself from wordly distractions is not necessary, because one suddenly gets to the point of understanding, that requires the absence of worldy disctractions in the first place. One can eliminate the distraction factor by removing things physically or one can just go through the process in mind instantaneously. I guess most people have had an experience, where somebody explained something to them and at one point during the explanation it suddenly dawned on them and they got the whole thing.
    There is usually more than one way to get somewhere.

Anyone who thinks that this expansion of awareness (Inelia's excellent definition) will suddenly be bestowed upon them, without their having earned it - and any spiritual practice takes a lot of courage, hard work, and discipline - is being tricked. There's really no other word for it.

Believers in this magical process will be angry and disappointed when this does not happen as promised. But the good news is that after that - the real work can start.
    I can hardly see how it is possible to live for some time 10% in 5d, then 20% and so on, shifting into another dimension might happen somewhat suddenly after one has had the practice, courage and discpline and did the hard work to earn it. That means stepping up to the responsibility to give help and support right here right now to the best of one's ability as well gaining a necessary spiritual understanding, which can well be happening beyond or without words, one must be able to let go of the 'lower dimensional traps', that can bind one.

It's important to point out, as you and many others do, that merely focusing on one's own (ego!) ascension is service to self and won't fit the bill, no pun intended.

So again, what is your take on 'ascending' or 'climbing up' into higher planes of existence, is it not possible, that the 'splitting' where some people would be 'left behind' is just a way of describing the ascension into 5d?

Cheers,
    Chris
    Last edited by christian; 11th September 2011 at 11:10.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Curt (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), mountain_jim (11th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #223
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    something caused our planet to shift 4 inches off its axis
    Some say it might be the other way round, the earth straightens herself and this is causing earthquakes.

Still the question of course remains:

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    WHAT CAUSED THE EARTHQUAKES DURING THE ALLIGNMENTS

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Hervé (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (11th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #224
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Well there seems to be some strong reaction to Bills statements, with people unbelievably calling him some kind of cult leader. That is just so far from the truth it makes me wonder if some people actually listen to what Bill says. It's obvious to me and I just can't understand why it's not obvious to all, that the information Bill presents is a statement of what he has learned from many of the important whistle blowers over many years. Some of them in important positions with insider knowledge. Bill is passing on a wealth of information from all these sources and giving it to you for free. A lifetimes research handed to you on a plate, and all some of you can do is say who do you think you are, and call him a cult leader. if I was Bill I would despair for you lot and probably say bollocks and let you find out for yourselves. Those of you who are saying basically shut up Bill, let us find out for ourselves, what the hell are you doing here? no one is forcing you to be here and to listen to Bill. Go and find out for yourselves.
    I prefer to take advantage of the kind hearted and generous gesture from Bill, to have set up this forum so that he can pass on information he has learned from what to him is a full time job researching all this, to us, for nothing is just amazing and all some of you can do is slag him off for it, some of you people think you know it all and constantly sit in judgement of others and make me wonder why the hell you are here at all.
    Simples, Bill passes on the information that he has been told by trusted sources and more importantly, more than once and by more than one source, he passes the information to us and it's up to us whether we want to believe it or not. From the bottom of my heart thank you Bill, you achieve what I can't and you do what I am in no condition to do and I for one am listening, and filtering what I want to believe and follow up, you save me one hell of a lot of time on research and enable me to focus instead of wandering around in circles.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Bridey (11th September 2011), Czarek (11th September 2011), onawah (11th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #225
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    ...Anyway, (deep sigh), the truth is very illusive and we live in an infinite labyrinth of confusion, contradiction and dust...
    I say, the (one) truth is not very illusive, for by chance and design the uncomplicated has been made complicated. For example, through social conditioning using belief systems such as religions and human arrogance/ego leads to the fact truth cannot be accepted if/when made known. The labyrinth of confusion, contradiction and dust is because the human species has allowed this to be. I say, it is this type of thought alone that will keep the speciesas as it has been - not very logical.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Bollinger (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), ktlight (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), NancyV (11th September 2011), thunder24 (13th September 2011), ulli (11th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    ...people unbelievably calling him some kind of cult leader. ... Some of them in important positions with insider knowledge. Bill is passing on a wealth of information from all these sources and giving it to you for free. A lifetimes research handed to you on a plate, ... Those of you who are saying basically shut up Bill, let us find out for ourselves, what the hell are you doing here? ...
    I prefer to take advantage of the kind hearted and generous gesture from Bill, to have set up this forum so that he can pass on information he has learned from what to him is a full time job researching all this, to us, for nothing is just amazing and all some of you can do is slag him off for it, some of you people think you know it all and constantly sit in judgement of others and make me wonder why the hell you are here at all.
    ...you save me one hell of a lot of time on research ....
    Dear Daft Ada,

Your post is somewhat inconsistent. No, as you say, Bill is not a guru, but this means that he saves not a minute of personal research.

His insider sources, as he himself admits, sometimes contradict each other, and only have one or a few pieces of the overall puzzle, so they are not gurus either. We all have our own input to make, however slight.

Bill himself always reminds us not to trust him either, now or ever. We need to remember that. If he says the ship is rising up and I feel it is sinking rapidly, this is all right - he may be in the bows while I'm in the stern. We are both in the same boat, trying to steady it. It's a rough ride and we all need to play our part in order to weather this storm.

As an airline pilot, if your computerized instruments start sending out conflicting info, I imagine you would switch off the autopilot and do your best (I remember that pilot who crash-landed in the Hudson River a while back, saving umpteen lives).

This is only an analogy, you may well find fault with it, but it does seem to sum up our present predicament.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), lslimerick (12th September 2011), OnyxKnight (11th September 2011), pickle (11th September 2011), Sesan (11th September 2011), ulli (11th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #227
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

I'm sure there will always be inconsistancy in my posts because I am a human being and I don't claim to be perfect. With regards to the rest, I did end my post saying "I for one am listening, and filtering what I want to believe and follow up" Which I think means I don't take every word Bill says as gospel. Also if I find I don't agree with him I don't feel that is a reason to berate him and slag him off and insult him.
    Last edited by Daft Ada; 11th September 2011 at 13:00.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), araucaria (11th September 2011), Bridey (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), ulli (11th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

I'm exhausted after reading this thread. My words are not intended as a criticism and certainly not intended to insult anyone.

Bill made some pretty big statements to open this thread, claiming certain "facts" which are still hotly disputed, depending on who tells the story. Then soon after, Bill told us we should not listen to him but rather we should do our own research. I strongly agree with that last part - we should all do our own research.

In the interim, we witnessed a family quarrel that just goes to show the "return to rationality" is a painful journey for some which in turn makes the journey more painful for most of us. Opinions differ widely and some opinions take on an almost fanatical religious fervor. Some people talk of new-agey concepts as absolute fact and are sometimes condescending to those who don't agree. I ask, can you show me the proof?

Some say ascension is hard work and a long journey while others say it is unavoidable and we don't need to do anything in order to ascend. There seems to be more disagreement than agreement on what ascension is or IF ascension really exists. Show me THREE living people from different cultural or religious backgrounds who have actually ascended and I will ask them, on behalf of all interested people, how they did it, where did they go, what did they see/hear/feel/taste/smell or learn there and where is the proof? I suspect they could not agree.

There is so much talk of ideas that do or do not resonate (resonation is a sympathetic vibration - it is sound bouncing off or within something, like an echo). Of course, we must all raise our vibrational frequency or we will be doomed to stay in a 3D world. Huh? Does vibrating faster correspond with higher intelligence or a higher degree of enlightenment?

Do the people who repeat these concepts understand what they are saying? Do they know that low frequency sound contains more energy than high frequencies? Maybe that's completely irrelevant. Regardless of what they think it means, I happen to LOVE this 3D world despite all the evil scumbags who are hell bent on making it miserable for the rest of us. I would love to stay here in 3D as long as my body is able and as long as it's still fun.

Is there any verifiable PROOF of other dimensions? If so, please show me - I am very curious. I acknowledge that our senses are very limited and there is so much more that exists than we can physically detect. Regardless of whether any higher dimensions really exist or whether that is in itself a clumsy attempt to describe another theoretical concept, let's put more effort into solving the 3D problems on 3D Earth before we leave these 3D bodies. We are the clean-up crew, right?

Some say we shouldn't trust anything NASA tells us because they have been lying to us since they came into existence... and they doctored all the moon photos or so it has often been claimed. Now we should rely on NASA's images to tell us that Comet Elenin is dead?

We have multiple "reliable" sources who have conflicting ideas about whether Comet Elenin is a Comet, an intelligently piloted spacecraft or whatever else it has been claimed to be. We have "witnesses" who claim to have been out to Elenin to have a close look. Where's the proof? I want to see it with my own eyes.

Those various "reliable" sources can't agree on whether Comet Elenin has been destroyed by an energy blast from a planet that was hundreds of millions of miles distant from the comet at the time of the blast... or was that blast a lens flare or reflection or other common telescope anomoly, as claimed by yet another "reliable" source debunking the energy blast claim?

What is Elenin then and is it a danger to Earth? Some say it's breaking up into a "cloud of snowballs". Do you think we would notice if we got hit by a piece of Elenin - say, a snowball one hundred kilometres in diameter? Others say there is "no water detected" in the debris cloud. Well maybe it is not a snowball afterall.

When I learned English (it's the only language I am fluent in), the definition of "Universe" was (loosely), absolutely everything. But now that definition has apparently been hijacked by those damn terrorists (??), changed to a subset of its former self and we have "myriads of parallel universes created in any given moment"? No matter how many new things we discover "out there" or "in here", the Universe will always be "absolutely everything" and all the new stuff we discover will be a subset of the Universe - NOT the other way around.

As far as I'm concerned, those language hijackers can invent a new/different language instead of trying to change the meaning of old words. Now I hear the screams and moans of the younger generation and new agers who think I just don't get it and I am past my use-by date. Oh, I understand alright. I just don't like the language or agree with it.

Someone posted a long list of natural and man-made disasters and some links, as if links make something true. Where I live, we had more hail storms yesterday than the list stated for the whole of this year. In our bushfire season, we frequently have more fires in one day than the list stated for the whole of this year.

Why bother posting those lists and links? They are clearly incomplete and inaccurate... and the lists were made by people who seem obsessed with negativity. They probably got their information from other negatively obsessed mainstream media sources. Where are the lists of all the good things that happened this year?

Regardless of who compiled those lists and why, what does it have to do with the death of Comet Elenin? (no need to answer that). Nice owl, by the way.

Please forgive me if I have mis-quoted comments made in this thread or elsewhere. My point is that we are told so many conflicting stories, theories and wild guesses it is almost impossible to tell bullsh%t from mud. I am just holding up mirrors so you can see the reflections. I know - it is hard to see the mirrors through all the smoke.

The single most important comment made in this whole thread, in my opinion, was made by Bruce Lee (thank you King Anthony for posting that). "It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

Peace and love to all. Mahal na mahal kita, talaga!

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Anna (11th September 2011), aranuk (11th September 2011), Bollinger (11th September 2011), Bridey (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), greybeard (11th September 2011), jp11 (11th September 2011), Laura Elina (11th September 2011), Lazlo (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Mark (11th September 2011), mountain_jim (11th September 2011), NancyV (11th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (11th September 2011), sandy (12th September 2011), Solace (11th September 2011), the trojan (11th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #229
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i consider any future events for instance activation of DNA in 2012, disclosure in 2013 or earth cycle is possibility may or may not happen. if happen then it the great for mankind and if not happen so be it. i don't wait and live on those theories of event such as going from 3d through 4d into 5d to save us or to change us while doing nothing.

what we must do now is like what bill said climb back out of the hole we've fallen into but as collectively awake other people who fall asleep and aware what's going on.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    I'm exhausted after reading this thread. My words are not intended as a criticism and certainly not intended to insult anyone.

Bill made some pretty big statements to open this thread, claiming certain "facts" which are still hotly disputed, depending on who tells the story. Then soon after, Bill told us we should not listen to him but rather we should do our own research. I strongly agree with that last part - we should all do our own research.

In the interim, we witnessed a family quarrel that just goes to show the "return to rationality" is a painful journey for some which in turn makes the journey more painful for most of us. Opinions differ widely and some opinions take on an almost fanatical religious fervor. Some people talk of new-agey concepts as absolute fact and are sometimes condescending to those who don't agree. I ask, can you show me the proof?

Some say ascension is hard work and a long journey while others say it is unavoidable and we don't need to do anything in order to ascend. There seems to be more disagreement than agreement on what ascension is or IF ascension really exists. Show me THREE living people from different cultural or religious backgrounds who have actually ascended and I will ask them, on behalf of all interested people, how they did it, where did they go, what did they see/hear/feel/taste/smell or learn there and where is the proof? I suspect they could not agree.

There is so much talk of ideas that do or do not resonate (resonation is a sympathetic vibration - it is sound bouncing off or within something, like an echo). Of course, we must all raise our vibrational frequency or we will be doomed to stay in a 3D world. Huh? Does vibrating faster correspond with higher intelligence or a higher degree of enlightenment?

Do the people who repeat these concepts understand what they are saying? Do they know that low frequency sound contains more energy than high frequencies? Maybe that's completely irrelevant. Regardless of what they think it means, I happen to LOVE this 3D world despite all the evil scumbags who are hell bent on making it miserable for the rest of us. I would love to stay here in 3D as long as my body is able and as long as it's still fun.

Is there any verifiable PROOF of other dimensions? If so, please show me - I am very curious. I acknowledge that our senses are very limited and there is so much more that exists than we can physically detect. Regardless of whether any higher dimensions really exist or whether that is in itself a clumsy attempt to describe another theoretical concept, let's put more effort into solving the 3D problems on 3D Earth before we leave these 3D bodies. We are the clean-up crew, right?

Some say we shouldn't trust anything NASA tells us because they have been lying to us since they came into existence... and they doctored all the moon photos or so it has often been claimed. Now we should rely on NASA's images to tell us that Comet Elenin is dead?

We have multiple "reliable" sources who have conflicting ideas about whether Comet Elenin is a Comet, an intelligently piloted spacecraft or whatever else it has been claimed to be. We have "witnesses" who claim to have been out to Elenin to have a close look. Where's the proof? I want to see it with my own eyes.

Those various "reliable" sources can't agree on whether Comet Elenin has been destroyed by an energy blast from a planet that was hundreds of millions of miles distant from the comet at the time of the blast... or was that blast a lens flare or reflection or other common telescope anomoly, as claimed by yet another "reliable" source debunking the energy blast claim?

What is Elenin then and is it a danger to Earth? Some say it's breaking up into a "cloud of snowballs". Do you think we would notice if we got hit by a piece of Elenin - say, a snowball one hundred kilometres in diameter? Others say there is "no water detected" in the debris cloud. Well maybe it is not a snowball afterall.

When I learned English (it's the only language I am fluent in), the definition of "Universe" was (loosely), absolutely everything. But now that definition has apparently been hijacked by those damn terrorists (??), changed to a subset of its former self and we have "myriads of parallel universes created in any given moment"? No matter how many new things we discover "out there" or "in here", the Universe will always be "absolutely everything" and all the new stuff we discover will be a subset of the Universe - NOT the other way around.

As far as I'm concerned, those language hijackers can invent a new/different language instead of trying to change the meaning of old words. Now I hear the screams and moans of the younger generation and new agers who think I just don't get it and I am past my use-by date. Oh, I understand alright. I just don't like the language or agree with it.

Someone posted a long list of natural and man-made disasters and some links, as if links make something true. Where I live, we had more hail storms yesterday than the list stated for the whole of this year. In our bushfire season, we frequently have more fires in one day than the list stated for the whole of this year.

Why bother posting those lists and links? They are clearly incomplete and inaccurate... and the lists were made by people who seem obsessed with negativity. They probably got their information from other negatively obsessed mainstream media sources. Where are the lists of all the good things that happened this year?

Regardless of who compiled those lists and why, what does it have to do with the death of Comet Elenin? (no need to answer that). Nice owl, by the way.

Please forgive me if I have mis-quoted comments made in this thread or elsewhere. My point is that we are told so many conflicting stories, theories and wild guesses it is almost impossible to tell bullsh%t from mud. I am just holding up mirrors so you can see the reflections. I know - it is hard to see the mirrors through all the smoke.

The single most important comment made in this whole thread, in my opinion, was made by Bruce Lee (thank you King Anthony for posting that). "It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

Peace and love to all. Mahal na mahal kita, talaga!
    best thing i have read all week!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), sandy (12th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    March 15 was when the actual alignment occurred.
    And on March 15th an earthquake was registered in Australia, in a region that has overall zero seismic activity.

I wouldn't dismiss "the "comet" >>> earthquake" thing completely. I don't necessarily believe in it either, but I keep an open mind.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Heather2017 (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), NancyV (11th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), pickle (11th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #232
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Well there seems to be some strong reaction to Bills statements, with people unbelievably calling him some kind of cult leader. That is just so far from the truth it makes me wonder if some people actually listen to what Bill says. It's obvious to me and I just can't understand why it's not obvious to all, that the information Bill presents is a statement of what he has learned from many of the important whistle blowers over many years. Some of them in important positions with insider knowledge. Bill is passing on a wealth of information from all these sources and giving it to you for free. A lifetimes research handed to you on a plate, and all some of you can do is say who do you think you are, and call him a cult leader. if I was Bill I would despair for you lot and probably say bollocks and let you find out for yourselves. Those of you who are saying basically shut up Bill, let us find out for ourselves, what the hell are you doing here? no one is forcing you to be here and to listen to Bill. Go and find out for yourselves.
    Simples, Bill passes on the information that he has been told by trusted sources and more importantly, more than once and by more than one source, he passes the information to us and it's up to us whether we want to believe it or not. From the bottom of my heart thank you Bill, you achieve what I can't and you do what I am in no condition to do and I for one am listening, and filtering what I want to believe and follow up, you save me one hell of a lot of time on research and enable me to focus instead of wandering around in circles.
    You've misinterpreted what I meant. Of course I have a deep respect for Bill. But we all know the truth deep down inside us. Bill's knowledge is no better than someone's intuition. All I was saying is that the answers lie within ourselves. We don't need an external source for the insight into the realities of the universe. It helps, but if the power grids were to go out tomorrow none of us would have communication with anyone via the Internet. While it is good to have a forum like this for insight, etc.. It's more important to train ourselves to go inside and find the answers in ourselves.

Give a man food, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

This forum needs less materialistic information (clutter, food) & more on how to fish & find truths inside (prolonged sustainability).

As forward thinking as many people see themselves on these forums, we are still mostly dealing with just information instead of actual transformation (what matters).

24. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowbox For This Post:

sandy (12th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #233
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    I'm curious, what is your take on the possibility of ascending into higher dimensions of existence?
    Many thanks for the post. I'll be genuinely delighted to answer the question in great detail -- if you can first tell me what "ascending into higher dimensions of existence" means.

Here's a brief overview while waiting for your clarification. We are all creators with godlike powers -- or were, a very long time ago. We've all co-created this playground, but have forgotten what we've done. We all exist in an amnesic, fallen state: we've lost almost all of our abilities and perceptive awareness. A few, like Inelia, have retained more than most.

The challenge is not to evolve: it's to climb back out of the hole we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more. The bottom line reason for the slide is the accumulation of unfinished business: either things we've not taken responsibility for, or things that have happened to us which we have not healed or resolved.

That climb could be called "ascension" - if one is looking for a word.

(...)

Anyone who thinks that this expansion of awareness (Inelia's excellent definition) will suddenly be bestowed upon them, without their having earned it - and any spiritual practice takes a lot of courage, hard work, and discipline - is being tricked. There's really no other word for it.

Believers in this magical process will be angry and disappointed when this does not happen as promised. But the good news is that after that - the real work can start.

All best wishes, Bill
    Almost 10 years ago, I had a ''mystical experience'' of some sort. I accompanied someone to a spiritual group meeting. I was very distrustful and had strong negative opinions about it (basically the idea of ''cult'' was in my mind). My attitude (energy) was very negative, fear based. But I tried to be respectful by following what was going on.

During one of the sessions within the day, I began to feel different. I suspected the water, but then, I had the surprise to be swepted into, what I believe, was a different vibrational state because my mind was not altered and my reasoning was intact. The best way I can recall it, is that every cell of my body awakened and I felt what was like a fresh breeze (through the heart) nourishing every one of them. I found myself feeling, riding the music like a roller coaster, transporting me higher and higher (or lighter and lighter).

Even with that experience, which I now consider as some sort of temporary expansion of awareness, I was still the same person with the same qualities and faults to work on. It brought me a new openness as my heart opened and my fears went away. I realized that there might be something to explore there, new possibilities to consider. I think I had a free ride for a specific purpose.

I believe that to achieve this state on a permanent basis, one needs to clear the fog by himself, clean its own house. Effort and courage is definitely necessary to resolve one's issues. And taking responsibility for what one creates is important. Isn't the saying, ''With great power, comes great responsibility''. I say: ''With great sense of responsibility, comes great power.'' Lessons learned, exploration done.
    Last edited by Elly; 11th September 2011 at 16:44.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elly For This Post:

aranuk (11th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), NancyV (11th September 2011), sandy (12th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

I think 5d is right here and now. I've accessed it a few times for a few seconds. It looks like multiple trails superimposed over one another. I reckon I still have quite a way to go before I can do it at will. It's a state of perception and it is literally 5 dimensional. The 3 spatial dimensions of space plus the dimension of time (a moving object sort of looks like a curving sausage) and the 5th dimension is the parallel universes movement along that dimension is about probability.

Maybe i'm wrong about it but my experiences tell me that that's it. I don't know how you'd access more than a few second of it because even that long is deeply complex to perceive. After 35 years of intense spiritual seeking it's the only thing I've found that looks anything like it. The only way to prove it is to experience it for yourself and that means devoting yourself completely to a spiritual way of life. It's you that changes when you do something, not the world. The magic is in shifting your consciousness to the parallel universe you want to be in. and the closest ones are the most like this one. To anyone in 3d seeing a consciousness arriving from 5d would perceive nothing

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

Carmen (11th September 2011), Lazlo (11th September 2011), Lisab (11th September 2011), ulli (11th September 2011), WhiteFeather (11th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Bill's perspective as well as many here in P.A. I believe is That We are creating this Timeline. What we think, we create. Do we want these events to be Love or Hate, Peace or War. Lets Create Something Wonderful Avie's. I believe we need to reboot our ways of thinking. This song is a security blanket for me. Enjoy!

World-Five For Fighting!

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Davidallany (12th September 2011), jp11 (11th September 2011), Phoenix1304 (28th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #236
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

If I may add one final comment to this thread, in brief. If one has question about any topic of any kind one must do thier due diligence and research; research not just one specific topic lest one does not see the whole picture. This also means, not to rely on the same voices of thought lest one continues down another's path.

For example, if one wanted to confirm a modern day event, such as an alleged revolution in one part of the world - one should find out not only the political side of the topic (both past and present), but what was/is going on in the surrounding areas, and around the world. Everything is tied together; "earthly and not".

If one has question about the origins of human beings or comets, then one should seek what the ancients knew, the patterns throughout the ages and what is "now". Religions have bastardized the truths and other belief systems simply exploited truths; however, fragments can be found in these places to "get one started".

Mainstream media, education and science (which includes books and speakers) are tainted. These are the things that many seek - the thoughts of others, for feel good. With humankind's greatest invention, the largest known library ever (the internet) - many have the resources to seek and conclude the (one) truth - rather, it is wasted on perpetuating the deception that everyone is entitled to their own "whatever".

With the above said, all one needs to do is examine what the ancients knew of such "heavenly"/"celestial" events (such as comets) and what is (truly) known now. I say, all that is discussed here is "who said what", "who was right or wrong" and nothing of benefit to the human species. All have the choice to ignore true voice of reason or listen; so be it - for then it is on all either way.

Something is being said without word in the "original post and replies"; missed by the "intellect" of many. I now remain silent in this thread.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

thunder24 (13th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #237
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

The challenge is not to evolve: it's to climb back out of the hole we've fallen into... a long, long degenerative slide over trillions of years or more.
    A day ago the "fact checker" part of my mind was going to reply to the above comment, Bill, wondering if you mistyped and meant "billions", not "trillions". I have "known" since childhood that the physical Universe was perhaps 10 or 15 billion years old, since the Big Bang.

But instead I spent some more time reading in Paul LaViolette's "Genesis of the Cosmos: The Ancient Science of Continuous Creation". I am up to chapters 12 and 13 now, where he considers relativity, standard cosmology, and the Big Bang. He dismantles that model brick by brick, pounding it into fine sand. He does not speculate on the actual "age" of the Universe, supposing it to be in continuous creation (note the title) forever. But he mentions in passing details that are at least a half trillion years in the formation.

Your use of the word "trillions" now stands in my view .

(I am using American naming for large numbers, not British ... not that it actually matters much once you get the "continuous" part firmly planted in your mind.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (11th September 2011), thunder24 (13th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

The 15 billion year thing is pretty ridiculous - and not because there are stars older than that - in my house there are things and people much older than the house - But if the Milky Way Galaxy takes up to 250 million years to rotate, it has done under 50 rotations in its entire lifetime so far, which is a highly unastrononmical figure, pretty unlikely I'd have thought.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

christian (11th September 2011)

37. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)

My point is that we are told so many conflicting stories, theories and wild guesses it is almost impossible to tell bullsh%t from mud. …
    Absolutely correct; cannot argue with that one bit. You reflect my sentiments that truth is hard to pick out because of redundant data (i.e. the abundant white noise that drowns everything including truth). But isn’t that again all down to our own egotistical nature and aren’t we all guilty of it?

There is conflict everywhere: within, without, among people of the same religion, different religion, among scientists, among politicians, among the clergy, among the new age people and even among the distinguished members of this forum.

The above state of being is what gives rise to the “conflicting stories, theories and wild guesses”. If we put forward an idea, we wouldn’t be doing it unless we at least thought there was a modicum of truth in it. But multiply that with the number of people and the number of possible ideas each can have and it soon becomes so foggy that we can’t tell what is truth and what isn’t any more. Even scientists with all their grandiose methods cannot agree upon the nature of reality. They immerse themselves in vastly complex mathematics that only a few can understanding and then you hear some other scientist comes along and produces and even more complex set of ideas that negates the first one. Is there any wonder we’re in this situation?

So where does that leave us? Collectively, I don’t believe we will ever discover the answers to the big questions because it is becoming more and more obvious that the more science answers, the more questions it raises. The answer, if we can call it that, must therefore lie in a personal quest for truth and I really mean personal. Have your mystical experience, have your out of body excursion, do your meditation, pray to your God and be at peace with it, with yourself and with others. If you witness something, no one can be surer of its veracity than you. At this moment, that is what I hold as my position on truth. It is a personal monopoly and unless or until we are afforded an audience with the ultimate truth, we will never really know.

To close then, perhaps Bill or Inelia (whom he trusts) has had this personal audience via some means not open to all of us and the statements he has made are as a direct result of that audience. After all, how can anyone argue with someone who says they’ve visited the super dimensions, asked the questions and heard the answers?
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

araucaria (11th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011)

39. Link to Post #240
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i just wanted to ask about the dinar. are we talking about the iraqi dinar??? because if so, i remember a lot of people purchasing iraqi dinar really cheap; the western powers probably have been able to purchase iraqi oil at a steal. I wonder if western banks would allow a revaluation. I wonder if its easier for china and india to purchase iraqi oil now and a revaluation would make it more difficult, or if the reverse would be true.

*postscript*
    comeon disclosure 2013. i'm shooting for valentines day 2013. everyone get your cards, chocolates and flowers ready for E.T. woohoo.
    Last edited by davyj0nes; 11th September 2011 at 18:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 23 LastLast