+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

I do agree with Bill, when he writes that the break up of Elenin "might be quite good training for what we might all experience in the next 16 months."
    I have long wondered what the reaction of some might be, as "significant" dates come and go without incident, without fulfillment of the many prognostications made concerning those dates. This Elenin fizzle might just serve to engender a more measured approach to either Doomsday or Ascension day or whatever in between, depending of course on one's spiritual predilections.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Argos For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), christian (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Lisab (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), onawah (12th September 2011), ulli (12th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Daft Ada, I know you have personal reasons for finding time is short and i hope you don’t find me insensitive, but this whole 2012 business has been having the same effect on many others – like people are being rushed into something. One way of understanding Bill’s position is to see that the time issue is an obfuscation: we need first and foremost to stop and think (i.e. do the work), and we probably have a little more time – possibly much more - than we are led to believe. Rash/rush decisions can be avoided simply by slowing things down. I suspect a life-threatening illness works in the same way; indeed in a sense a life-threatening illness is what we are talking about here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Argos (12th September 2011), Lisab (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), ulli (12th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Bill, how long would all these exercises etc. take. some of us haven't got much time left to spend on it :-(
    It's a never ending process, the more you learn the more you realise you don't know. There is no death. Every thought you've ever had is recorded. Learn to control your thoughts. Cloud9 achieved it in 2 weeks, it took me years. It's up to you. Regular daily practice is the way to go. Get rid of fear.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), araucaria (12th September 2011), christian (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Daft Ada (12th September 2011), greybeard (12th September 2011), Lisab (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (12th September 2011), NancyV (12th September 2011), ulli (12th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #264
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Bill, am I right in thinking that your thought is very similar to the Hindu concept of devolution as explained by Michael Cremo? I have not studied the original unfortunately!

8. Link to Post #265
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Nice to stay grounded and look at the real issues, nothing but love for ya bill.
    Sean
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

christian (12th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #266
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    It took the Buddha three incalculable eons to become enlightened.
    It took Milarepa one life time. Milarepa had the help from Marpa.

We have much to cut through, and have been irrational for a very
    long time.

Kind regards
    Tony
    Not really a lot of point in trying then is there, I certainly haven't got that kind of time.

11. Link to Post #267
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Ada, not to put too fine a point on it, but none of us have enough time! If we haven't managed this life, we just come back again.

12. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Nothing personal here at all, Cjay -- just using your long post to underline some points to assist clarity.
    Thanks Bill. I appreciate your response and clarification. I admire your diplomacy. No offense taken.

While I don't agree with all of your views, I am like a thirsty child at the fountain of knowledge. I love being proven wrong. Proof is the important word here. I could quote Seargent Shultz - "I know nothing, nothing" - but I think my signature - the part in blue - explains it better.

John
    Last edited by Cjay; 12th September 2011 at 18:53.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), christian (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

I think this puts an end to elenin.

http://astrobob.areavoices.com/2011/...-moon-tonight/

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), shijo (12th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #270
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ya think!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Cjay (12th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #271
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Bill, doing an interview with David Sereda might be a good move.
    I am sure you have heard of him.
    He is highly regarded as an Astrophysicist and his knowledge extends to UFO's free energy, anti gravity, spiritual, and prophesies.
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), christian (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #272
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

Ok my take on this is.. that Elenin can't be a distraction or something preparing us for something bigger.. it hasn't yet hit the main media.. barely anyone knows about it. This small minority of the alternative media doesn't interest the big boys in the slightest. Put all the alternative medias together into one big site and then you'd have the slightest and I mean the slightest of problems. We are not a problem unless we were globally huge.

Eleinin is what it is. If it's still out there or not. Personally I believe in 2 theories.. it's coming and all will be revealed towards 23rd of this month and later on. Comet, flying pyramid, or something different??? Or it's been destroyed because of an important reason by the secret space program.

Bill stated his opinion on it. I don't agree with most of what he said. But he does seem to know a lot more than me about these type of things.

Just always be true to yourself and believe in what you want to believe in. My mind changes very often about subjects like this.. I ponder on the thoughts and I think everyone here has had a least a gander at it and had a theory of some sort.

Maybe everyone here and on other sites are totally wrong and the big boys are cracking up at us all. None of us have worked it out. Who knows?

It's not scared me.. my experience with the earthquake in Japan scared me and when I saw a connection with the alignments that could also be false it startled me a bit. But other than that I have actually learned a lot about many subjects whilst studying this comet. So for that alone I thank all here who has and I'm sure will keep on doing research into stuff like this.

Ski-

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), Art (14th September 2011), christian (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), DoubleHelix (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (12th September 2011), Laura Elina (13th September 2011), Lisab (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011), Shikasta (13th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #273
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Ada, not to put too fine a point on it, but none of us have enough time! If we haven't managed this life, we just come back again.
    Mate if that's the case I hope we get a choice because quite frankly I don't think i would bother, I have had enough crap in this one to want anymore.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), The One (12th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #274
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

--- Gradually increasing earth change activity. No show-stopping catastrophe. But more earthquakes, more volcanic eruptions, and more extreme or destabilized weather. (These events may well be exacerbated by HAARP and other high-technology devices by those who relish the opportunity for fear and disruption to permit problem-reaction-solution clampdowns and control measures.)

--- Global financial instability (which may be catastrophic in an economic sense). This may be a serious threat to regular daily life because of political measures taken, and may well be upon us in the next 12 months or sooner. This is also highly likely to be artificially triggered... like some earth change events.

--- A spike of solar activity that may lead to disruption to power supplies and global telecoms. This is outside the control of any human group. In the worst case scenario, this could be heavily disruptive - including the loss of digital data, burned out chips in anything electronic (which may mean no water, fuel, or very much else), and serious disruption to infrastructure. There's credible evidence that this is a known problem which the public has not been told about apart from a few 'test' announcements and publications. (The information is out there.)

--- Disclosure of ET existence: my $10 bet is by the end of 2013. Let's watch, wait and enjoy. (But when it happens, it will certainly not be the whole very tricky story.)
    We are all creators with godlike powers -- or were, a very long time ago. We've all co-created this playground, but have forgotten what we've done. We all exist in an amnesic, fallen state: we've lost almost all of our abilities and perceptive awareness. A few, like Inelia, have retained more than most.

The problem is that in New Age culture, "ascension" has become confused with "rapture" ... some kind of 'beam-me-up-out-of-here-quick' belief system that seems to say that we will all somehow magically regain our abilities and awareness without having to do any personal work. It doesn't operate that way.

There is a 100th Monkey effect in progress which means that the more people who have raised their awareness, the easier it is for others to do the same. But it's still a gradual process, and still takes a huge amount of focus and application. Ask any Buddhist Lama who's been in Tibet for a thousand years.

Anyone who thinks that this expansion of awareness (Inelia's excellent definition) will suddenly be bestowed upon them, without their having earned it - and any spiritual practice takes a lot of courage, hard work, and discipline - is being tricked. There's really no other word for it.

Believers in this magical process will be angry and disappointed when this does not happen as promised. But the good news is that after that - the real work can start.
    We all already have a 'Higher-Self' counterpart which is [in effect] in a higher dimension -- i.e. operating outside of this-world spacetime. As we expand our perception and awareness, we can grow to communicate much better with this aspect of ourselves.

Similarly, as we expand our awareness and ability, we can access information from past (and maybe future) events, and communicate with beings in other realities and realms. Some of us can even visit those... rather than merely seeing or communicating into them.

The way to get to do all that is to remove the blocks and barriers. These are native abilities we all have as spiritual beings.

The physical body is not that relevant in this biggest scheme of things[I] -- [/I]although it is the extraordinarily faithful and competent vehicle-cum-servant which enables you to function at this level of reality. In other realms, the body is not necessary for you to function as a spiritual being.

(Don't forget totally about the body, though: it has its own experience, personality, emotions, dreams and traumas. In order to optimize your own operation as a human, you also have to optimize the body's function -- and it's especially smart to do so if your body intelligence (which also reincarnates) is an old ally which you return to work with time and again.)[I]
    we are all players in a game, or actors on a stage, and if you don't realize when the game is over or when the curtain has fallen you'll keep playing while others exit the game. bill, your predictions focus on things like money, elenin, a brown dwarf and so on and these are all 3rd dimensional things, meaning they are part of the game. as long as your complete focus is on the game you'll keep playing the game even after you had the chance to exit it.

here's another tidbit regarding the "split of the two earths".

bill, you say this is something that can't happen and a shift will happen gradually. what if i told you that enlightened humans became enlightened from one moment to the next, once the point of enlightenment was reached? well, i'm sure you'd agree. from one moment to the next they were able to leave this 3rd dimensional "reality" by recognizing what it really is, an illusion. yes, it took them lifetimes to reach this point and so it was gradual.

so why would it happen instantly in the near future?

because the expansion of awareness accelerates and i'd like to see you disprove that acceleration which calleman laid out is his books. so unless you can't disprove it you might want to consider the possibility that the expansion will soon reach a point where it happens so fast that it reaches infinity from one moment to the next. this little tidbit is important!

and something else to consider - just like the enlightened ones of the past, when ascending was an arduous process, the people now have the choice to expand their consciousness or not, nobody is forced to do so, we all have free will. and what we see in the world today is that most people have chosen not to do so. they keep playing with total focus on the game.

what does that tell us?

that the "split" (which some people here seem to take literally) will be in the sense of a lot of people suddenly becoming enlightened ("ascending", "being raptured"), simply because their consciousness has reached the point of infinite expansion while most other people still live their life as if nothing out of the ordinary happens. and this takes place because of the naturally accelerating expansion of consciousness, thus it becomes nearly effortless as long as you realize that it is actually possible, remove the blinders and decide to do it.

i'm sorry but i think you're wrong regarding the things in your second quote. we haven't "forgotten" what we've done, we decided to incarnate on earth in order to learn, grow and experience ourselves including human emotions and so on. "as above so below". just like the creator created everything so do we because in essence we are the creator. the way you describe it is like seeing it from a bottom position looking upwards, you identify with your incarnated self, one aspect of your higher self that has this experience, but it has to be seen from the top downwards (i'm using "top" and "bottom" just to illustrate what i mean)

the physical body is THE means for the higher self to experience things in the 3rd dimension. our higher selves send out aspects (parts) of themselves in order to experience existence as humans on earth. these aspects are the various incarnations in the different "times" as well as our "spirit guides". we don't forget upon incarnating because of some mistake that was made eons ago but because that forgetting is essential to facilitate growth. how can you learn anything, expand your awareness, if your awareness already is infinite and you already know everything? we are still in total control of the game and always were. we are here because that is what we want, not because we must. and the expansion of awareness accelerates because it wouldn't be fun if the only way to exit our own game were through lifetimes upon lifetimes of spiritual work. that was for those who couldn't wait, but for all others there's the exit that we reach soon, it just has to be recognized as such and nobody is forced to take it.

and here's an offtopic question to all those who always talk about "fear" or "fear porn" and the like [this doesn't refer to bill but several others who posted here] - have you ever stopped to think about why YOU think about certain things as fearful and others don't? could it be that not these things create fear but YOU?
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 12th September 2011 at 11:44.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), christian (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (13th September 2011), Laura Elina (13th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), Lotse (13th September 2011), Marin (15th September 2011), mountain_jim (12th September 2011), NancyV (12th September 2011), nearing (12th September 2011), sandy (12th September 2011), Snowbird (14th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #275
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    the "split" (which some people here seem to take literally) will be in the sense of a lot of people suddenly becoming enlightened ("ascending", "being raptured"), simply because their consciousness has reached the point of infinite expansion while most other people still live their life as if nothing out of the ordinary happens. and this takes place because of the naturally accelerating expansion of consciousness, thus it becomes nearly effortless as long as you realize that it is actually possible, remove the blinders and decide to do it.
    This is a good way to put it, this idea is floating around a lot indeed. A booster is available, they say, for those who want to use it and know how to do it.

i'm sorry but i think you're wrong regarding the things in your second quote. we haven't "forgotten" what we've done, we decided to incarnate on earth in order to learn, grow and experience ourselves including human emotions and so on.
    I think it's semantics, so what you are saying is actually "we consciously chose to forget" - so we have forgotten. You say it yourself:

we don't forget upon incarnating because of some mistake that was made eons ago but because that forgetting is essential to facilitate growth. how can you learn anything, expand your awareness, if your awareness already is infinite and you already know everything?
    And I don't think it is truly 'necessary' to forget, all knowing would not at all render experiences impossible.
    Let me cite Goethe: “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”
    We still got free-will choices.

just like the creator created everything so do we because in essence we are the creator. the way you describe it is like seeing it from a bottom position looking upwards, you identify with your incarnated self, one aspect of your higher self that has this experience, but it has to be seen from the top downwards (i'm using "top" and "bottom" just to illustrate what i mean)
    I cannot quite follow you here, Bill said clearly he thinks we are spiritual beings and that our body is a vehicle.

It's getting more and more into the mists of metaphysics, but I want to share my view on the issue, that I don't think the creator (source) and the creation (all that is, we) are the same. We are co-creators, but 'God's thoughts are not God' to quote the Divine Iliad. God's thoughts can think upon themselves and thus co-create though.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), Fred Steeves (13th September 2011), ktlight (12th September 2011), Laura Elina (13th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (13th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Dear friends... delayed update from me but better than no update for which I apologize . Had somewhat hectic weekend .

After my rather nervous inquiry it was determined that the 'object' in sight is Pleiades star cluster . Explanation is as follows ...

STEREO receives data in two very different ways: in near-realtime via a miserly 633 bps "space weather beacon mode" channel that is monitored by volunteer partner ground stations, and full-resolution telemetry that doesn't get back to earth until it is downlinked via NASA's Deep Space Network (at bandwidth of ~ 160 kbps at this time in the mission) ~ 3 days after the data were obtained.

The 633 bps of beacon mode bandwidth includes all of the STEREO instruments, not just the sECCHI imagers. As a result, all the data is subsampled (e.g. spatially binned for SECCHI images) nd, when possible, heavily (and lossily) compressed. Thus, the quality of the beacon mode images is quite poor, and for persistent objects, it helps to look at the last available day of full resolution data; that is, today minus three days.

Using an online ephemeris:

http://www.ephemeris.com/goto.php ,

I can see that on that date, from earth, the Sun was at 4 h 56 m right ascension (RA), and 22 degrees 38 minutes North declination (DEC). Thus, we want an open star cluster somewhat to the west (right in the sky; east and west are reversed on the sky from the terrestrial sense), and sure enough, the Pleiades (really the only bright, open star cluster in the northern sky):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades

are at 3 h 47 m RA and 24 degrees 7 minutes DEC. (For more detail on the SECCHI instruments' fields of view, see:

http://secchi.nrl.navy.mil/sky/fov.html .

Further on ...on my questions about 'disintegration ' of Elenin and whether it's not rather natural for comet approaching Sun too close to be affected and whether the event can be observed by the STEREO cameras ..I've got about following set of answers .

The perihelion is not all that close to the Sun, compared with true sungrazers:

http://sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil/index.php?p=sungrazers .

Please check for yourself ...

Using the STEREO moviemaker, I can see it In STEREO Behind HI-1 until about September 5; it "turned around" and appeared to move in the opposite direction around August 30.

It should also appear later this month in the SOHO LASCO C3 field of view, as I recall.

http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/images

Use STEREO movie maker at above link, choose Telescopes : Behind HI1 , Start Date : 20110830 End Date : 20110905 , Resolution : 512-512 , Formate : slideshow.

You will see comet Elenin approaching from right and performing 'turn around' and disappearing from sight on about Sep 4th /Sep 5th.

It should be visible from SOHO telescopes later on this month. There's no any confirmed news on its dissapearance or break of nucleus , these are some unconfirmed hypothetical rumors.
    Wait for further updates.

Thanks and credits go to Joe Gurman of NASA

More higher resolution pictures from the Sep 10 observation concerning Pleiades have been uploaded at the same link .

http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...hind/hi1/1024/

In the spirit of Enlightenment ..I'd like to add that I'm not expecting anything from global ascension to global cataclysm in following few hundred years ..
    so some of the chat here ( and ongoing polemics ) makes me feel very irrational about the place and participants .

Ascension/evolution/regeneration, both physical and spiritual of mankind is happening ..broadly since it's start and it's going to continue for quite a while yet ..thousands of years ahead.
    However uncomfy it seems to be ..

The worst danger we can possibly ever face is from mankind alone. Natural disasters and cataclysms always happened and will happen, less in fact the older and more stable the planet becomes but mankind always survived.

The danger we pose to our civilisation with weapons of global destructions, unsafe sources of energy, chemicals poisoning our atmosphere and environment and more than that, total lack of empathy and care for other humans, whether they're ill or starving ..are some chief factors affecting the status of mankind .

Even the best of technologies and predictions will be of no use if we are not able to retrieve our basic human values extending them to others as we would do to ourselves.

Whether those are 'Christian values' , 'Muslim values', 'Hindu or Buddhist values' or higher ethical norms does not much matter in this stage, in my opinion.

Though I know that my sober insights are of no use to some people at either side of the 'big boat' , hope they may help to few who are well informed and seriously concerned about our destiny ..

Stars above & Truth Within

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I did a quick search and these are the closest relevant sources I found ...

Leonid Elenins' blog :

http://spaceobs.org/en/news/

Entry from 9/9 reads :

The First Radio Observations of Comet Elenin

American radio astronomers report that did not detect any water coming from any remains of comet Elenin. Amy Lovell observed it for 7 hours on Sept 7 using the Green Bank Telescope (it is not yet in the Arecibo declination window) and did not detect any OH line above the noise level of 2.4 mJy. This puts a limit of a few times 107 molecules/second on the gas production rate, which is about 100 times less than earlier predictions. This data may confirm disintegration proccess in comet’s nucleus which stareted on mid August. The next radio observations may be carry out on October by Arecibo radio observatory, of course if we will see comet Elenin on images from SOHO spacecraft.

Further check : http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Latest images : 10/9 /2011

http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...hind/hi1/1024/

Can anyone confirm the identity of the bright scattered object close to Sun ?

In my best opinion, wait for further updates . Space imagery ( not to speak about imagination ) can cause reflections , refractions and number of other anomalies .

If the little comet /asteroid , no matter what it was went so close to the Sun and got hit by solar flare, termodynamic wave and disintegrated that's all we've got now .

It would be ( astronomically ) thrilling to watch but I'm afraid there is no , I'm saying no reason to panic .

P.S. : It looks like a dog

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

13th Warrior (12th September 2011), Billy (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), ktlight (12th September 2011), onawah (12th September 2011), sandy (12th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #277
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I see your return to rationality thread and I raise you a 2012 deodorant.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zenith For This Post:

Agape (12th September 2011), Cjay (12th September 2011), NancyV (12th September 2011), onawah (12th September 2011), Operator (12th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #278
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Saying that Elenin has broken up is jumping the gun a little; all sited articles state that it "APEARS" to have broken up...that isn't conformation type language to me.

I've suspected the hype around Elenin and it's alignments causing earthquakes has been a deliberate campaign to provide plausible deniability to man made earthquakes. Perhaps if Elenin has been broken up; it was caused to do so to interrupt that agenda?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

33. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

34. Link to Post #279
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

its a sore fight for a half loaf !!!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

36. Link to Post #280
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

-------

4) 'Planet X' (a brown dwarf star several times the size of Jupiter) is out there, heading this way, but we'll only be informed of it officially in a few years' time. It will not cause any civilization-destroying cataclysm, but is likely to trigger extreme weather and various forms of seismic activity - mainly due to its influence on the sun.
    At the 2009 "A New World, If You Can Take It" Conference in Zürich all the speakers including you Bill, made jokes about "Planet X" stating that this is disinfo. How do you came to your new conclusion?
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Cjay (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), mountain_jim (12th September 2011), RMorgan (12th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (13th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast