+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst 1 6 16 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #301
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

There seem to be some confusion about this comet. Even on the astronomer Leonid Elenin´s own thread on another website, were signs of total confusion. Leonid Elenin replies back to many in this thread, that the comet is disintegrated, which is normal for comets when they comes too close to the sun. Here below is the latest thread on comet Elenin by Leonid Elenin himself...

The first radio observations of comet Elenin

Please be aware, that there are tons of people out there, who writes articles just for the sake of getting more visitors to their sites, not for the sake of delivering good valuable information. There are many stories created out of thin air, so thumbrule NO 1. must be to be sure, that the information are supported by real scientific data and evidence, not rumours on the Internet without any clear references.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UFOphotos For This Post:

christian (13th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (14th September 2011), Hervé (13th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #302
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    [...]

I think you are copying my theme I started a monty python parrot ex comet theme on Hoaglands site a couple of days ago, everyone on his site blew up in my face like they often do on here. they all insisted that all the evidence that I presented was rubish and the posters of it were unreliable, they all demanded absolute proof. I explained that no one has absolute proof and that they were just being selective about who they believed because they were just following Hoagland like sheeple. I pointed out that they had nothing but what other people had posted as proof that it hadn't broken up. I asked if any of them had a massive telescope and could actually see it, or a space craft to go and check, and then of course the bullying starts and the name calling. I pointed out that no matter how much they insult me or call me names it doesn't change the facts, Hoagland defended his case with an elleven day old video someone had posted on youtube, because of course anything on youtube is gospel. And ultimately as the thread went on and there was just no way they could actually prove their claims true, hoagland did the expected and made the truth go away by banning me. There we have the good old American freedom of speech in action God bless America.
    HI Daft Ada,

Sorry about the banning... as I don't frequent Hoagland site, I didn't get the idea from there. For me, it started here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post306545
    ... I guess it's been floating in the atmosphere...

Hoagland's proclaimed CLAIM:
    Quote We have NO actual images of this "disintegration," only Internet claims -- endlessly repeated (of course) ....
    Guess who is doing some endless repeating with no actual data... only claims?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (13th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

First of all: claims stating that a comet flying by could damage our planet is hysteria. When has a comet flying by ever caused floods, earthquakes or any other cataclysms? Never, only if it crashes and that is a distinct possibility, like when the Celts were hit allegedly by one some hundred years B.C. in the Chiemgau-Impact. From then on they feared that the sky might fall on their heads again and I think that this is the reason for our panic whenever we hear the word comet. These bodys are just too small to cause any damage when they are just flying by, anything else is exaggeration. And Elenin's trajectory is definitely not on a collision course with Earth.

Mixing up Elenin with an alleged body called Nibiru or Planet X is even more absurd. That body is said to be four times larger than Jupiter and Elenin is 'only' 50 miles wide. What onawah in his post found out is that Zecharia Sitchin in his last book, 'The End of Days', set the time for the return of Nibiru to a close encounter with Earth at sometime around AD 2900. So what do we worry, there is nothing damaging heading towards Earth. And there are no Anunnaki inhabiting Nibiru in the first place, but that is another story, a story to promote the hostile alien thesis.

But Bill Ryan's or any other persons claim that Elenin has disintegrated is also false. It is false because it is not a comet but a spacecraft or a group of craft, they just changed their visibility or formation. You might like my rendering of that idea, lol.

I know that a leap of faith is required to believe that Elenin may be an intelligently piloted spacecraft but listen to what James Horak has to say about Elenin and what he predicts what it will do. Now, what we see is to divert what James has predicted. Also in this interview James is referring to Hoagland as someone with inside knowledge regarding Elenin but some of the statements Hoagland makes are just exaggerations or false. But judge for yourself:

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OmetaOne For This Post:

Calz (14th September 2011), Carmen (14th September 2011), christian (13th September 2011), Davidallany (14th September 2011), jorr lundstrom (20th September 2011), Lord Sidious (13th September 2011), Phoenix1304 (29th September 2011), princesslovercup (14th September 2011), Realeyes (14th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #304
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    [...]

Comment from 'Adrian' , 2 days ago reads :

Quote [...]

Images taken by Francis Walsh with different filters confirms that the construction of the comet as a whole differs in accordance with the filter and method of observation used, but does not indicate a conclusive disintegration.

The next next date to confirm its status seems to be around September 23 in the view of SOHO telescopes .

Because of the use of different filters on a same date without anything else to compare it to from previous dates; nothing can be conluded from it.

Whereas, if you check the data provided by http://members.westnet.com.au/mmatti/sc.htm , where shots (same exposures, filters, ect.) of the comet are comparable... make up your own mind.

Moreover, the people at http://sydneystargazers.com/ have checked with the appropriate instrument the degree of condensation of the nucleus:

Quote •August 31, 2011 •
    [...]
    In the last 12 days, Elenin is reported to have faded by as much as 80% and the latest findings show that Elenin is seen only as a smear and there is no sign of central condensation.

When we talk about a comet’s degree of condensation , we look at either the degree of condensation of the coma (atmosphere) or the degree of condensation of the nucleus.

In this case ,we are talking about comet Elenin having no central condensation, in other words of the nucleus…… and this roughly means there is no longer a nucleus to comet Elenin.

This has been measured by an E12 instrument which is used to gauge the level of condensation of a comet.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (13th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #305
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    the problem is that we wouldn't make mistakes if we knew everything. and making mistakes is the biggest help when it comes to learning. or would you touch that wonderfully glowing hot stove top even if you knew that it may not be the best of ideas?
    I did so a couple of times and will maybe do it again. I wanted to know, how it would feel, when I experience it. On the other hand, just because I know what is the correct way, I still would want to experience the correct way, to find out how it feels.

I guess everyone remembers at least one situation in his life, where one knew, that a certain action would bear problems and pain, but for whatever reason one did it anyways.

It's often said, that the Source is all-knowing but created all-that-is, to experience itself, to find out how its all-knowing feels when it's applied.

you can place your viewpoint in the human mind which fusses about earth changes and so on, or you can place it in a state of unlimited consciousness where you are everything and see these things for what they are - pieces of the game you yourself created. as long as you keep your pov in the game you'll be a victim of the circumstances you yourself create in order to help you expand your consciousness to the point where you can exit the game.
    It's common knowledge amongst most here, many surely had experiences that gave them actual proof, that we are consciousness having a human experience. Anyways, to me it feels like I want to transform this human vehicle, that 'I' focus through right now, instead of just escaping from it, I'm not sure what you mean by "exit the game". Not being limited to game inside 5-sense perception? Well of course not, that's not debated at all, I figure.

if you say the creator and creation are not the same that is quite a dualistic viewpoint, don't you think? the creator is everything and so everything is the creator. whatever the iliad says, i know for sure that my thoughts can't think for themselves, it's me who does the thinking.
    Honestly I don't know whether or not this is dualistic. The way I see it, the Creator created everything in potential, which is in turn thinking upon itself rearranging itself all the time. This can be seen as creating, but it's just turning potentials into something else. It's not making something out of 'nothing', only the Creator did that, when his creation creates, it's transforming unlimited potential, the way I see it.

Whenever I pray for something or focus on something I want to create, it's not in a final definite shape, it's about as clear as I can get about something I want to see and it doesn't contain all the steps to get there. When I keep the focus, things will fall in place, synchronicities will happen, because my thoughts think upon themselves and find a proper way to bring about what I focused on and I allow them to think upon themselves, I'm not rigid as to how it should unfold, because in my experience it works best this way.

Because I am part of the creation, which is united, my thoughts thinking upon themselves are a part of me also, so I am doing all the thinking by definition, but by no means can I claim that I'm consciously aware of that process, maybe to some degree, but surely not in its entirety. pie'n'eal recently created an interesting thread about where thoughts actually originate from, suggesting they don't come from us, which is exactly how I understand it, to be precise, I feel I just tune into whatever and then I get the thoughts, but as everything is united, I tune into myself, hence they do come from me. What a beatiful paradox.

This Creator issue is getting really convoluted here, but I think it's nice to share perspectives now and then, so an analogy that makes sense to me would be: The Creator created all-that-is as a tapestry or a screen, so he can observe the movie, how everything unfolds, changes, thinks upon itself and so on, but the Creator doesn't change, while he watches it, he is ever unchanging while the movie on the screen moves constantly. When relating such concepts, one cannot prove them really, so it's not really a debate to me, it's like looking at the stars together, wondering what might be going on at some distant place, in reverence for the wondrous magnitude of life...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (14th September 2011), Davidallany (14th September 2011), DoubleHelix (14th September 2011), Fred Steeves (13th September 2011), Lord Sidious (13th September 2011), princesslovercup (14th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (14th September 2011), ulli (13th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #306
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

to get somewhat out of the metaphysical and back to the main topic of this thread, here are my two cents regarding comet elenin.

we're being told by "official sources" that it disintegrates and we're being shown pictures as proof of that. i learned to always distrust "official sources" because more often than not what they tell us are lies, some outright and some wrapped in nice packaging.

on the other hand i believe in prophecies from sources that made other predictions which have already come to pass. the hopi come to mind. then i consider the many strange "coincidences" of the things that are currently taking place, for instance the synchronicities between the hopi predictions and those of the bible, between the prophecy of the kachinas and all the talk about comets elenin, levy, honda and planet x (the blue kachina, the red kachina and the twins?), the remarkable prophetic potential of the mayan calendar as demonstrated by carl johan calleman, and all that stuff leads me to the conclusion that i rather believe the outrageous claims of prophets who were right in the past than those of "official sources" who are known to fill our pockets with all sorts of bs.

what i want to say is that until comet elenin has come and gone and absolutely nothing of the predicted stuff has happened by mid november, nasa and "leonid elenin" and all others can say whatever they want, i won't buy it.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Carmen (14th September 2011), learninglight (14th September 2011), RMorgan (14th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #307
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    [...]

I think you are copying my theme I started a monty python parrot ex comet theme on Hoaglands site a couple of days ago, everyone on his site blew up in my face like they often do on here. they all insisted that all the evidence that I presented was rubish and the posters of it were unreliable, they all demanded absolute proof. I explained that no one has absolute proof and that they were just being selective about who they believed because they were just following Hoagland like sheeple. I pointed out that they had nothing but what other people had posted as proof that it hadn't broken up. I asked if any of them had a massive telescope and could actually see it, or a space craft to go and check, and then of course the bullying starts and the name calling. I pointed out that no matter how much they insult me or call me names it doesn't change the facts, Hoagland defended his case with an elleven day old video someone had posted on youtube, because of course anything on youtube is gospel. And ultimately as the thread went on and there was just no way they could actually prove their claims true, hoagland did the expected and made the truth go away by banning me. There we have the good old American freedom of speech in action God bless America.
    HI Daft Ada,

Sorry about the banning... as I don't frequent Hoagland site, I didn't get the idea from there. For me, it started here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post306545
    ... I guess it's been floating in the atmosphere...

Hoagland's proclaimed CLAIM:
    Quote We have NO actual images of this "disintegration," only Internet claims -- endlessly repeated (of course) ....
    Guess who is doing some endless repeating with no actual data... only claims?
    It was only tounge in cheek mate, that's what the smiley was for.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Hervé (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #308
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Bill could you give your perspective on Chemtrails, if you believe they exist and if in fact, what are their relative purposes. Thanks ~W.F.~
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

Lord Sidious wrote:

To be fair, I suppose many of us revise our positions over time, with more info coming to our
    attention. I am not the same guy I was in 09 and I bet Bill is different too. Still a nugget, but
    a different nugget.

I wrote:

Can one suffer from nugget envy? ;-)
    Last edited by Fenexrep; 14th September 2011 at 14:15. Reason: Want to include original quote from Lord Sid.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fenexrep For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #310
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Fenexrep (here)
    Lord Sidious wrote:

To be fair, I suppose many of us revise our positions over time, with more info coming to our
    attention. I am not the same guy I was in 09 and I bet Bill is different too. Still a nugget, but
    a different nugget.

I wrote:

Can one suffer from nugget envy? ;-)
    Dunno, do you feel envious?
    Nugget.

19. Link to Post #311
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Bill could you give your perspective on Chemtrails, if you believe they exist and if in fact, what are their relative purposes. Thanks ~W.F.~
    Kerry and I were told back at the end of 2007, by an insider who could very well have known what he was talking about, that this article was pretty close to the mark:

http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

danstar (15th September 2011), DeDukshyn (14th September 2011), DoubleHelix (14th September 2011), Heather2017 (14th September 2011), Hervé (14th September 2011), Jake (14th September 2011), jcocks (14th September 2011), kevlar (14th September 2011), Laura Elina (17th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Marin (15th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (14th September 2011), Muzz (14th September 2011), Taurean (18th September 2011), WhiteFeather (14th September 2011), winnasboy (14th September 2011), Yoda (14th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #312
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

to get somewhat out of the metaphysical and back to the main topic of this thread, here are my two cents regarding comet elenin.

we're being told by "official sources" that it disintegrates and we're being shown pictures as proof of that. i learned to always distrust "official sources" because more often than not what they tell us are lies, some outright and some wrapped in nice packaging.

on the other hand i believe in prophecies from sources that made other predictions which have already come to pass. the hopi come to mind. then i consider the many strange "coincidences" of the things that are currently taking place, for instance the synchronicities between the hopi predictions and those of the bible, between the prophecy of the kachinas and all the talk about comets elenin, levy, honda and planet x (the blue kachina, the red kachina and the twins?), the remarkable prophetic potential of the mayan calendar as demonstrated by carl johan calleman, and all that stuff leads me to the conclusion that i rather believe the outrageous claims of prophets who were right in the past than those of "official sources" who are known to fill our pockets with all sorts of bs.

what i want to say is that until comet elenin has come and gone and absolutely nothing of the predicted stuff has happened by mid november, nasa and "leonid elenin" and all others can say whatever they want, i won't buy it.
    I´m very curious about all this Elenin breaking up story as well...You know, everybody here hates the mainstream media, and everybody here is always suspicious about this kinds of stories...

However, this time, someone told the comet has broken up and almost everybody took it as an absolute truth! Like " Oh, Elenin is now broken! Great! It´s over! Nothing to see here...."

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), phillipbbg (14th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (15th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #313
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Kerry and I were told back at the end of 2007, by an insider who could very well have known what he was talking about, that this article was pretty close to the mark:

Resonates with me as well Bill. Much Thanks. Appreciate the response.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Taurean (18th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #314
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Today, Sept 14, 2011, Comet Elenin is visible in the northern hemisphere according to the JPL website, which is only a reference tool. Hopefully some amateur astronomers will put this issue to rest and direct others where to look.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=0#orb

26. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Today, Sept 14, 2011, Comet Elenin is visible in the northern hemisphere according to the JPL website, which is only a reference tool. Hopefully some amateur astronomers will put this issue to rest and direct others where to look.

Perhaps we should change the title of this thread to ...

'Is Elenin still on course and lets try to be rational'

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), phillipbbg (14th September 2011), RMorgan (14th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #316
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

if a comet comes i want to have first class seats ! glory halelujah ! in the mean time im gettin on with it regardless of who predicts what .... hmmm

29. Link to Post #317
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

viking
    Have a look here viking... http://thechaniproject.com/forum/ind...pic,311.0.html the guy behind the first post is the one with the most current facts IMO

30. Link to Post #318
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by phillipbbg (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)

viking
    Have a look here viking... http://thechaniproject.com/forum/ind...pic,311.0.html the guy behind the first post is the one with the most current facts IMO
    Thanks Phillip ...

Its fun and games at the moment ... no one source can be substantiated in my opinion ... in the meantime lets keep our ears to the ground...I'm sure there will be more twists and turns to this saga!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

g.k.r (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #319
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

This description of chemtrails as a medium to support directed energy weapons fits quite well with Dr. Judy Wood's analysis of the physical evidence explaining the destruction of the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11/2001.

See for example these posts:From what I can understand of the physical evidence, Dr. Judy Wood's analysis is far closer to the truth than the "thermite controlled demolition" explanation of the dominant 9/11 "truth" seekers (not to mention the "19 Arab hijackers with box cutters" official explanation .)

My intuitive sense is that both
    1. Paul LaViolette's physics, (interviewed here) both as he develops in his own theories, research and analysis, and as he finds described in the ancient myths of many lands (Egyptian creation myths, tarot, astrology, I Ching, Atlantis, ...), and
    2. Wade Frazier's appreciation for the potential that "free energy" has to support humanity and heal this planet, as explored in your (Bill's) thread WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet
    provide other entry points, from quite different perspectives, on the same material.

There are many levels to this rabbit warren, and many holes offering entry into each level.
    The destruction of the World Trade Center was a monstrous demonstration of the directed energy capabilities of The Bastards in Power (TBiP) on this planet. For many of us, at some point in our gaining awareness, a proper understanding of 9/11 will be an important milestone.

The recent Dutchsinse videos (such as this one Weather manipulation via frequency = Explanation on Scalar Squares and HAARP rings) that apparently provoked the strongest attacks on him described these directed energy facilities in ways quite similar to the What Chemtrails Really Are article you linked in what I quoted above, Bill. Thanks for that link, and thanks for founding and guiding what is perhaps the best forum for sharing this material. Good stuff.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmen (14th September 2011), christian (14th September 2011), Fred Steeves (14th September 2011), ketturah (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Marin (15th September 2011), Taurean (18th September 2011), ulli (14th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #320
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I'm beginning to think that elenin never existed.
    Maybe the story was just put out there as a
    distraction while something else took place.

Anyone can point out a bright light in space
    and call it a comet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst 1 6 16 23 LastLast