+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst 1 8 18 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #341
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Hi Bill,

... I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind me asking. Firstly, can you offer some insight into your thoughts on the so-called "galactic energy wave"? I'm interested to hear your take on this as my own research has led me to formulate the opinion that the wave indeed exists and is already starting to have certain "affects" on our planet. And secondly, what do you think about the fact that our planet is currently making its way back into the "balance/zero point" of the galactic plane and the theories that suggest this may also have some kind of affect on the planet?

Cheers
    Dan
    Hi Dan,

Although you have directed your question at Bill, I feel compelled to respond so I hope you don't mind if I use your questions as a starting point.

Although I have enormous respect for Bill and his work, I cannot agree with several of the opinions he has expressed above. I, for one, don't agree with his dismissive view of the Mayan Calendar. ("It's just a calendar"). Anyone who has studied the Mayan calendars to any degree, would not and could not make such a dismissive comment. The Mayan Calendar is one of the most remarkable pieces of galactic timekeeping the world has ever seen. It's astronomical calculations and advanced mathematics are second to none. The Mayans are humanity's galactic timekeepers. And they have calculated that 2012 is a pivotal year for humanity and its evolution. It doesn't mean something cataclysmic is going to happen next year but it is very relevant that, as you also remind us, the Sun is currently aligning with the galactic plane and that this alignment is forcing a return to balance.

On this planet, we are only now beginning to understand the subject of hyper dimensional science and so our knowledge of how the galactic plane might influence our consciousness is almost non-existent. However, we do have a thorough understanding of the impact of our own planetary cycles on our consciousness and herein can be found a big clue about what might be going on at a galactic level. I'm talking about astrology. We may not know very much about how astrology actually works, but we do know that it has a profound impact on our consciousness. Surely, it is easy to extrapolate and surmise that our galaxy and our galactic center also influences our consciousness, albeit at a marco scale. The Mayans were clearly aware of these influences and they were actually able to measure their time frame. The 26,000 year precessional cycle is one of their more widely known meaurements. These celestial cycles are real. And to so readily dismiss them by saying "it's just a calendar" is the height of folly.

While I am on the subject, I will also proffer an opinion that, as interesting as Carl Calleman's work is, it has no relationship to the Mayan Calendar. I've studied his book and, although it is a fascinating concept, it is definitely not Mayan - and it is full of flaws. Carl may be like some other western thinkers who labor under the false belief that they can elaborate on indigenous wisdom without first studying it in depth. Whenever I am asked about where to find accurate information on the Mayan Calendar, I always suggest the work of John Major Jenkins. His books are difficult to digest, but if you hang in there, you'll find a wealth of information on what the calendars most likely meant.

Now, on the subject of ascension, there is so much plausible material in the public domain about an impending dimensional shift on this planet that I cannot take Bill's flippant remarks on this subject very seriously either. If he is simply trying to dispel 2012 hype, I would suggest that this is the wrong way to go about it. If, on the other hand, our collective 3D timeline has shifted so much that a dimensional shift is now unlikely or unnecessary, and Bill has some new information regarding this, then I would suggest he shares it.

I really don't have an opinion about the new age idea of a higher dimensional Earth splitting from our 3D world. However, in the hermetic sciences and most metaphysical teachings, you will find that new expressions in 3D always begin in higher dimensions and filter down to 3D. In the human mind, this is how imagination becomes reality. It is why vision mapping and other modern mind tricks work. Thoughts have form. That form is birthed in a higher dimension. We then "manifest" it in our 3D reality. So, if we, as a human collective, are creating a leap in consciousness, which we clearly are, then it is plausible that we are also giving birth to a higher dimensional Earth. I don't see this as "reductio ad absurdum" as Bill puts it, unless he's simply referring to some kind of absurd proposition that the Earth will somehow shed its physical skin and a second Earth will "pop-out".

I am firmly convinced that at our current rate of planetary destruction, chaos and resource depletion, we have no choice but to rely on our higher faculties to survive and thrive. We must vision a new Earth because third dimensional thinking alone cannot solve the challenges our planet currently faces. As the hopi have said, "we are the ones we're waiting for". It's up to us.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Allura (18th September 2011), Ammit (18th September 2011), aranuk (17th September 2011), bennycog (17th September 2011), BMJ (16th September 2011), Calz (19th September 2011), Carmen (18th September 2011), Carolin (16th September 2011), Coaxial (16th September 2011), Corncrake (17th September 2011), D-Day (16th September 2011), Elle (18th September 2011), enfoldedblue (17th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th September 2011), Firinn (19th September 2011), jcocks (16th September 2011), Laura Elina (17th September 2011), learninglight (16th September 2011), Lisab (17th September 2011), Lord Sidious (16th September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), markoid (17th September 2011), mountain_jim (16th September 2011), onawah (19th September 2011), pickle (16th September 2011), scootiep (17th September 2011), Sebastion (16th September 2011), Sesan (16th September 2011), Shikasta (17th September 2011), Snowbird (18th September 2011), Taurean (18th September 2011), truth4me (17th September 2011), truthseekerdan (18th September 2011), ViralSpiral (17th September 2011), yiolas (17th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Bill could you give your perspective on Chemtrails, if you believe they exist and if in fact, what are their relative purposes. Thanks ~W.F.~
    Kerry and I were told back at the end of 2007, by an insider who could very well have known what he was talking about, that this article was pretty close to the mark:

http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm
    excerpt from above article:
    "People who are working on these issues hear tones and hums. If you hear persistent tones and static; have body vibrations, burning sensations, "bangs" to the head, neurological damage, or immune system damage; are hearing electronic voices or hearing the sound of a plasma; suffering from pains deep in your organs or constant headaches; or experiencing other anomalous activity then you may be being targeted by directed energy, mind control weapons."

Wow, I've been pondering where these came from. Thanks for the pointer, Bill. I might have been tagged.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Lisab (17th September 2011), Taurean (18th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #343
    United States Avalon Member princesslovercup's Avatar
    Thanks

Lots of reading. Not enough time. What's the latest?

what I meant was about Comet elenin. Sorry.
    Last edited by princesslovercup; 16th September 2011 at 16:14. Reason: needed to explain more

6. Link to Post #344
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,227 times in 8,551 posts

Well don't shoot the messenger but I thought this was interesting. Amazing how much interest/info/disinfo this little Elenin has sparked.

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/ind...pic,830.0.html

the poster at chani, has several posts which are copied from the thread he links to at GLP. Since I abhor GLP, have not gone to that thread to watch the original poster(s) / debunkers free-for-all there. Just thought this was a new idea/take on the Elenin info stream.

Guess that means I still have not returned to rationality, assuming I was ever there.

I think I am going to join Chani, as the sci-fi imaginative idea level is high there it seems, even if the truth level remains to be ascertained.

Quote Comet Elenin Scientific Evidence of mass 20 times greater than Earth
    « on: Today at 02:50:08 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1640482/pg1

This is the BEST publicly available data and scientific analysis, which shows that Comet Elenin has a mass 10 to 20 times larger than Earth.

The following report is offered as a public service, and contains ONLY information that is publicly available. I have no access to classified information, and am not sworn to any secrecy oaths. I have spent (wasted?) years worrying my ass off over this subject, and as a service to my fellow human beings, I'm giving you my best, and most credible, research results. My calculations show that the "comet" is very massive, but will not come CLOSE enough to Earth to cause global devastation (well, not by water, anyway!) This report includes enough data for you to calculate the "comet" mass yourself, so you don't need to trust me, or anybody else! I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, so I'm donating months of my time and research for the common good.

Millions of people are VERY worried about this "comet", and that is permitting the filthy bankers all the time they need to set us up for WWIII. Hopefully, with this new information on "comet" Elenin, we can finally set aside our main fears, and get on with the task of removing the corrupt parasites who are killing us, and our planet.

Gravitational Microlensing shown on Nasa videos

"Comet" Elenin has enough mass to cause "gravitational microlensing", as shown in the Nasa Stereo Behind videos from August 1, and August 20, 2011.

Gravitational microlensing, is the temporary brightening of a background star, as the "comet" passes directly in front of the star. That brightening is CLEARLY shown in both the Nasa Stereo Behind videos, and was witnessed by two amateur astronomers. If you watch the August 20th video, you will see the background star "glom" onto Elenin, get much brighter, and smear out into a 90 degree arc (also, the brightest frame was deleted before public release.) The overall brightness of the two, superimposed, is MUCH brighter than each of them separately. It is better to download the large jpegs directly from Nasa here [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] To download the jpegs, select telescope=>HI1, resolution=1024x1024, start date=20110820, end date=leave blank, click "search". Then, click "download all Behind HI1". You will have to step through each jpeg, or assemble them into a video, to see the brightening of the background star.

Or, if you don't want to download the high res jpegs, you can watch this youtube in full screen mode. The brightening happens on August 20, which is the only time it passes over a distinct star. [link to www.youtube.com]

Nasa has a short animation explaining "gravitational microlensing", and it shows how they use it to discover large, dark planets. Please watch this short video, to understand the importance of the Nasa and YouTube videos. Note that this technique works better when the dark object is far away, but it still works even with super-close "comet" Elenin, which indicates a large mass.

video title: NASA - Lone Planet Under a Cosmic Magnifying Glass [link to www.nasa.gov]

The brightening effect is also clearly shown in the Nasa August 1 video here [link to spaceobs.org] Right click the GIF, save it, and re-open it in your browser, or a graphics program, then play it with 8X magnification. You can easily see the background star "glom" onto Elenin, form an arc, and get much brighter. It gets so much brighter, that the detector saturates, and goes to solid white. This increase is absolute proof of the high mass of the front lensing object.

The fact that the background star was not dimmed by the coma of the "comet", but instead, was made brighter as Elenin passed in front of it, is PROOF that Elenin is NOT A COMET! It is also proof of the large mass of Elenin. No more discussion or speculation is needed on those topics, unless the Nasa videos can be proven to be faulty.

It is amazing to me, that no one has mentioned this lensing effect. "Real" astronomers spotted it immediately, but are keeping mum about it. Probably many of them have already done the calculations, as shown, below.

The gravitational microlensing effect happens quickly and disappears quickly if the massive object is moving in front of a distant star. Spirals and bright "C" shapes are commonly seen in gravitational microlensing. The arcs of light are known as "Einstein Rings". Comet Elenin is now moving rapidly over the background stars, so the Einstein rings would appear for only a minute, just as witnessed, below. Without a large aperture telescope, and a fast exposure, the rings cannot be imaged. Instead, with a small telescope, and long exposure, the rings will show up, as described in the video (below), looking like the spindle spacer of a 45 rpm record.
    and next post followed from same poster at Chani forum - anomallie

Quote Nasa has made 2200 observations of Comet Elenin, and has published NONE of the still images! Probably, many of their images show gravitational microlensing, so they CANNOT show their own images, without disclosing the large mass of the object.

Amateur astronomers have also witnessed the gravitational lensing effect, such as youtuber "ThePerfectMinds" (Francis Walsh), and CRU4T, formerly a member of the Terral Croft group.

Francis Walsh witnessed "a spiral" around Comet Elenin on June 30, using the robotic telescopes in Mayhill, New Mexico (Global Rent a Scope).

Here is the youtube where Francis Walsh discusses seeing the "Einstein ring" spiral - fast forward to 4:11, and also to 17:45. (He is NOT an astronomer! He had NO IDEA of what he was seeing!!!)

video title: Comet Elenin Report 20110630 by Nibiru Tracker 2012 "I Saw a Spiral" C/2010 X1 "contour" view [link to www.youtube.com]

Red Fireball and moons seen in telescope

Here is another youtube where Francis shows what Comet Elenin looks like with a red filter. It is HUGE, red, and angry looking. But, with blue or green filters, it looks small and dim. The ancient warnings (Kolbrin, etc) say the planet killer is a fiery red color.

Fast forward to 9:13. When he sees the giant red blob of Elenin, he panics and suddenly pulls his camera down, muttering something about having to clean the lens! It makes you wonder if he was told to NOT show a giant red blob. Francis is probably a gate-keeper, as he NEVER gives the coordinates, so no one else can verify his observations. Most likely he is being paid to be the go-to guy for real time images for the sheeple - a classic gate-keeping operation. He knows literally nothing about astronomy, so why he is so deep into it, is a real mystery.

video title: NEW! Latest Comet Elenin image enhancement inspection "33" of 20110722 [link to www.youtube.com]

In the same video, at 17:30, he captured what looks like FOUR MOONS orbiting the central body: [link to www.youtube.com]

New images from Australia show a sudden brightening, just look at the August 29 series. You'll see a sudden bright blob, even though the coma stays the same: [link to members.westnet.com.au]

Here is a video being pushed by Leonid Elenin (CIA disinfo guy), showing the "comet" traveling BETWEEN stars, not over them. Obviously, there is NO lensing effect, unless the "comet" moves directly in front of a star. [link to www.youtube.com]

Various astronomers are saying the "comet" is disintegrating, mostly based on it's suddenly getting brighter, then darker, as they assume the ball of ice is vaporizing into ice crystals. However, the author thinks the lensing effect may explain the brightening, and darkening. The lack of an appreciable coma is consistent with a high gravity object.

All the talk about Comet Elenin turning and breaking up is just "ignant". The shockwave that supposedly hit the "comet" was just a lens flare (internal lens reflection) caused by the brightness of Jupiter, to the right. The slowing and turning of Elenin is caused by it rotating directly away from the Stereo B satellite, due to it's natural orbit. Sorry, but no breakup, and no intelligent "control" there. I wish it was...

"Comet" mass calculation

Now, the big question is, WHAT IS THE MASS (and what will it do to Earth at the expected distance)? By measuring the apparent angular size of the brightening area around the "comet", compared to its normal size, the mass of the gravity lens can be calculated.

Then, after the mass is known, by doing a simple (mass/radius squared) comparison with Earth's Moon, we can calculate how high the ocean tides will be. That will tell us how many BILLIONS of people could die when this thing gets close to earth, and what the safe elevation MIGHT be.

Both calculations are easy to do for an astrophysicist, but ONLY if the exact angular sizes are available. Since we only have some crappy video frames to go by, the following mass calculation is only A ROUGH ESTIMATE!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th September 2011 at 19:36.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Calz (19th September 2011), Carmen (18th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th September 2011), Jean-Marie (16th September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), nearing (16th September 2011), Shikasta (17th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (17th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #345
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Totally agree with your op there agape your on the money as usual,,,,,,,

This is most definitely the work of the GLoF and ascended crew in my opinion,,,,,,,,,

Sincerely hope you are chilled and good frequency :-)

Cosmic energy

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Agape, my replies were in no way directed at you. If Elenin is reported as broken up and now gone then, where is the proof?. Again we are looking at one persons belief that they have chosen the right speck of light to look at and anothers comments which sadly sound demeaning.
    Ok, thanks No, it will be still visible in telescopes later on this month so can be possibly determined what is its state actually.
    I suggest taking expert course in comets though, they're not one like another ..

P.S. I don't do 'channeled information either .

9. Link to Post #346
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Well don't shoot the messenger but I thought this was interesting. Amazing how much interest/info/disinfo this little Elenin has sparked.

the poster at chani, has several posts which are copied from the thread he links to at GLP. Since I abhor GLP, have not gone to that thread to watch the original poster(s) / debunkers free-for-all there. Just thought this was a new idea/take on the Elenin info stream.

Guess that means I still have not returned to rationality, assuming I was ever there.

I think I am going to join Chani, as the sci-fi imaginative idea level is high there it seems, even if the truth level remains to be ascertained.

The fact that the background star was not dimmed by the coma of the "comet", but instead, was made brighter as Elenin passed in front of it, is PROOF that Elenin is NOT A COMET! It is also proof of the large mass of Elenin. No more discussion or speculation is needed on those topics, unless the Nasa videos can be proven to be faulty.

and next post followed from same poster at Chani forum - anomallie

Quote Nasa has made 2200 observations of Comet Elenin, and has published NONE of the still images! Probably, many of their images show gravitational microlensing, so they CANNOT show their own images, without disclosing the large mass of the object.

Various astronomers are saying the "comet" is disintegrating, mostly based on it's suddenly getting brighter, then darker, as they assume the ball of ice is vaporizing into ice crystals. However, the author thinks the lensing effect may explain the brightening, and darkening. The lack of an appreciable coma is consistent with a high gravity object.

All the talk about Comet Elenin turning and breaking up is just "ignant". The shockwave that supposedly hit the "comet" was just a lens flare (internal lens reflection) caused by the brightness of Jupiter, to the right. The slowing and turning of Elenin is caused by it rotating directly away from the Stereo B satellite, due to it's natural orbit. Sorry, but no breakup, and no intelligent "control" there. I wish it was...

"Comet" mass calculation

Now, the big question is, WHAT IS THE MASS (and what will it do to Earth at the expected distance)? By measuring the apparent angular size of the brightening area around the "comet", compared to its normal size, the mass of the gravity lens can be calculated.

Then, after the mass is known, by doing a simple (mass/radius squared) comparison with Earth's Moon, we can calculate how high the ocean tides will be. That will tell us how many BILLIONS of people could die when this thing gets close to earth, and what the safe elevation MIGHT be.

Both calculations are easy to do for an astrophysicist, but ONLY if the exact angular sizes are available. Since we only have some crappy video frames to go by, the following mass calculation is only A ROUGH ESTIMATE!
    Thanks for this mountainjim!

I quoted the parts I found most interesting. We have our own in house physicist (not astro) here, I am going to send this to him and see if he will comment.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Sesan (19th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #347
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,890 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    Interesting piece indeed.

Does anyone know if Stereo B had to be repositioned after comet Elenin got so close to it?
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th September 2011 at 21:02.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Well I could not keep myself out of the GLP thread... so let me put my Bill hat on
    and include this quote from a poster there

Quote "If it is so big and <cussword> then why did it have absolutely ZERO effect on one of the Stereo satellites when it got within .02 AUs of it in early August?

All is well...please return to your previous doomtard activity.
    and

Quote There are NO 'Einstein Rings' in ANY of those Videos by Francis. Note, you do NOT use a 'contour' to see an Einstein Ring. What you are seeing is the 'contour' turn just about every nearby star into an 'Einstein Ring'. Haven't any of you noticed this? An Einstein Ring would only be around the ONE STAR that the object passed in front of, not any close by star! This is complete Bull. If there was a Ring present, you wouldn't need to apply a contour to see it. This is what it would look like;
    [link to www.astro.cornell.edu]
    Why are there Rings around stars that are not anywhere close to the Comet after the 'contour'? Because it was caused by the contour and IS NOT an Einstein Ring. There aren't any Rings around the Stereo B images either. The whole first part of this 'story' is BS, and the rest just piles it deeper
    So maybe I should have read/researched further than page 1 before stirring the pot? Sorry.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th September 2011 at 21:21.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bennycog (17th September 2011), Hervé (16th September 2011), Shikasta (17th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #349
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Dr Carl Calleman thinks Elenin is significant...

Here is the link to an internet audio stream featuring Dr. Carl J. Calleman Cosmic Convergence worldwide event September 23-26, 2011

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beloven...11-interview-1

Thank you for sharing!! ♥

A Special "Living In The NOW" presentation featuring Dr. Carl Calleman interview

about how to participate in the Cosmic Convergence worldwide event September 23-26, 2011

Hosted by Kimberley Jaeger

Dr. Calleman's web site: http://www.calleman.com/

Please mark youself as attending on this FaceBook Event Page:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138019829619575

And thank you for inviting all your friends

PDF flyer for the event:

http://www.mayanmajix.com/cc_back.pdf

Teleconference with Carl Johan Calleman Sunday October 9, 2011 at 7:30pm EST

http://www.theemergenceproject.net/events.htm

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Mark (17th September 2011), Sesan (19th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (17th September 2011), truthseekerdan (17th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #350
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Dr Carl Calleman thinks Elenin is significant...

Here is the link to an internet audio stream featuring Dr. Carl J. Calleman Cosmic Convergence worldwide event September 23-26, 2011

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beloven...11-interview-1

Thank you for sharing!! ♥

A Special "Living In The NOW" presentation featuring Dr. Carl Calleman interview

about how to participate in the Cosmic Convergence worldwide event September 23-26, 2011

Hosted by Kimberley Jaeger

Dr. Calleman's web site: http://www.calleman.com/

Please mark youself as attending on this FaceBook Event Page:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138019829619575

And thank you for inviting all your friends

PDF flyer for the event:

http://www.mayanmajix.com/cc_back.pdf

Teleconference with Carl Johan Calleman Sunday October 9, 2011 at 7:30pm EST

http://www.theemergenceproject.net/events.htm

So Kimberley, you're the one hosting this teleconference?
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

greybeard (17th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #351
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

No I am not hosting the teleconference. It is a non profit organization in the Boston Ma area that is promoting 2012 shift information.!!

19. Link to Post #352
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    excerpt from above article:
    "People who are working on these issues hear tones and hums. If you hear persistent tones and static; have body vibrations, burning sensations, "bangs" to the head, neurological damage, or immune system damage; are hearing electronic voices or hearing the sound of a plasma; suffering from pains deep in your organs or constant headaches; or experiencing other anomalous activity then you may be being targeted by directed energy, mind control weapons."

Wow, I've been pondering where these came from. Thanks for the pointer, Bill. I might have been tagged.
    a few years back I would hear a person talking or sounding like they were using a walkie talkie in my room yet no one was around. I haven't heard that in awhile.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th September 2011 at 03:16. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Lisab (17th September 2011), Mark (17th September 2011), Sesan (19th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #353
    United States Avalon Member ShawnDotFree's Avatar
    Thanks

Just to follow up on nearing's recommendation to sanity check the link that Mountain_Jim provided (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1640482/pg1), here are a couple of thoughts on why the claim that gravitational lensing is being seen and that the mass of Elenin is 10-20 earth masses. I just followed the link, and very thoughtfully, full details on the calculation were provided. That was very helpful! Anyways, here are a few thoughts.
    1. The radius of the object used in the calculation to estimate the mass was 4000 meters. That does not paint a consistent physical scenario, at least in my mind. How dense would an object have to be to pack 20 earth masses in an object of radius 4000 meters? Answer--7x10^13 kg/m^3, or about 10,000 times the density of a white dwarf and close to the critical density where the object would be moving toward neutron star territory. But how would such a "small" object achieve this density? There is not enough matter there to create gravitational forces strong enough to pack the material in so tight.
    2. The image analyzed to give input values for the gravitational lensing calculation does not seem to be resolved enough to accurately measure any gravitational microlensing angle.
    3. Why would a massive object of 10-20 earth masses have a coma consistent with a comet, i.e., an object of less mass by a factor of at least 10^10? If the object was that massive, it's gravitational pull would keep that dust hugged tight to the surface!

Alright, just my three-cents for now. Have a great weekend, everyone!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShawnDotFree For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th September 2011), nearing (17th September 2011), panopticon (17th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (17th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ShawnDotFree (here)
    Answer--7x10^13 kg/m^3, or about 10,000 times the density of a white dwarf and close to the critical density where the object would be moving toward neutron star territory. But how would such a "small" object achieve this density? There is not enough matter there to create gravitational forces strong enough to pack the material in so tight.
    Thanks! I don't disagree, and appreciate the science as it comes. The 'neutron star' did remind me of a later post in the GLP thread, from 'insider' , (isn't everybody claiming that these days?) :

Quote The object ELEnin is not a comet but a small "N.S.V"

NSV stands for: Neutron Star Variant.

What makes a "Variant" Neutron Star is its small size.

The NSV ELEnin is a very small, very dense, dark star with greater density than our Sun.

The size of ELEnin is very small but the density is off the charts!

ELEnin has the greatest density of any object ever observed before by modern science!

It has been observed that when the NSV ELEnin gets into close straight alignment with any planet in our system and our Sun an energetic connection is made and the
    rapid transfer of energy between the three bodies occurs.....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

nearing (17th September 2011), Sesan (19th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #355
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,572 times in 32,727 posts

Quote Posted by princesslovercup (here)
    Lots of reading. Not enough time. What's the latest?
    Here's the latest.

http://astrobob.areavoices.com/2011/...-pay-attention

Comet Elenin teaches us to sit still and pay attention

Photos below before and after disintegration (3 August, and on the right 3 days ago on 14 September):

The 'neutron star' did remind me of a later post in the GLP thread, from 'insider' , (isn't everybody claiming that these days?) :

Quote The object ELEnin is not a comet but a small "N.S.V"

NSV stands for: Neutron Star Variant.

What makes a "Variant" Neutron Star is its small size.

The NSV ELEnin is a very small, very dense, dark star with greater density than our Sun.

The size of ELEnin is very small but the density is off the charts!

ELEnin has the greatest density of any object ever observed before by modern science!
    As Jack Sarfatti likes to say, this is so silly "it's not even wrong". If the above were true, I'd not be here to write this post and you'd certainly not be reading it!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th September 2011 at 14:00.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Mike Gorman (17th September 2011), MMA_Fan (17th September 2011), mountain_jim (17th September 2011), Woody (17th September 2011), Yoda (18th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #356
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bill your picture above looks adulterated,,,,,,,there is much detail missing in the after pic,,,,,,,,

My rational tells me ,,,,,,

elenin is an AI craft,,,,,,,and it is going to be used as the herald of the EVENT that is just about to happen,,, and that is the formal disclosure and mass landing of our near and most influential galactic neighbours and cousins from Agartha.......

Thereby introducing us to the ascended masters and the GFol,,,,,,,,,

I also take note of your excellent evidence with regard to Chemtrails,,,,,,and totally agree with that information,,,,,,,,i might also add to that,,,the atmspheric conditions that have been manufactured since the inception of this nasty stuff was introduced to the environment, would also benefit the arrival extraordinare of the aforementioned beings,,,,in that the planet could be used as one huge great big hologram machine,,,,great setting for an exotic entrance,,,,,,,

cosmic greetings

28. Link to Post #357
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

So, much ado about nothing!

29. Link to Post #358
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,206 times in 4,590 posts

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Totally agree with your op there agape your on the money as usual,,,,,,,

This is most definitely the work of the GLoF and ascended crew in my opinion,,,,,,,,,

Sincerely hope you are chilled and good frequency :-)

Cosmic energy

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Agape, my replies were in no way directed at you. If Elenin is reported as broken up and now gone then, where is the proof?. Again we are looking at one persons belief that they have chosen the right speck of light to look at and anothers comments which sadly sound demeaning.
    Ok, thanks No, it will be still visible in telescopes later on this month so can be possibly determined what is its state actually.
    I suggest taking expert course in comets though, they're not one like another ..

P.S. I don't do 'channeled information either .

Passiglight, no I don't agree or think that Comet Elenin is AI craft . The question about it's disintegration is highly speculative at the moment which is due to its proximity to the Sun yet away from telescopic range we are able to access ,
    at least till the end of this month .

So anyone can claim anything about it .

In the dream two nights ago , I've actually seen and communicated with even , something I could vaguely describe as lighted flying pyramid.
    It was completely clear and bright object and looked empty from inside , just had light edges and light signs in 3 levels in it . Can't estimate how big or far it was because it was not hovering any near , in the dream it appeared to be about in distance of Moon or even further but shone brightly .
    It was very powerful and evoked fear . It approached little closer and started scanning the ground .
    It had overpowering energy and all I advised my companions ( in the dream ) was duck to the ground, don't think, don't move.

I felt responsible somehow to face the energy though and though I'd instinctively hide as well, I decided to allow it to 'scan me' instead . The energy was all around, I can't say if it was biological intelligence or AI , there were no 'beings' I could discern. When it was 'scanning the ground' , it felt/looked like thousands of some small animals running through the space, through us.
    It virtually recorded all information it found within the group of individuals in that area and left.
    You could say it was AI collecting information .

I understood in an instant 'what is it doing to peoples minds' , this may apply to many other physical ET encounters and interference. The people affected or rather their minds, behaved bit strange ever after.

Because of the energy overpowering their mind at that time they would become fixed on certain thoughts or themes , repeatedly occuring in their minds, without them knowing why. Simply everyday things, pieces of information.

What this ETI did, it completely ignored 'mind' as such, it did not/does not understand 'mind' the way we do, it sees mind as pieces of information acquired eleswhere that can be scrapped or replaced anytime.

The way I actually faced it was with my heart and deeper feelings. Nothing like telepathy or expression, it purely reacted to my live 'set-up' while ignoring the rest. So I found it's not AI exactly either .

Oh and well, the object could move as fast as it wished and was not obscured in any way . What came to my mind later in this connection..
    is that many people were getting 'mental input' , intuitions and feedback the whole time ..
    but Elenin the comet served exactly as a 'cover' .

I hope this helps ..

I'd do good to sleep more perhaps

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Astra (19th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #359
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ther's only 3 things you need to make this planet the most perfect paradise,,,,,,,,,

1 is the ability to fix and heal ourselves

2 is a replicator for everyone who wants one

3 a very friendly galactic policeman

It is no mere coincidence that solar objects are all the talk right now,,,,

Everyone is saying,,,"something big is brewing"

Well we know it's the ascension crew and the Galactic neighborhood watch, who are about to step over the threshold,,,,,,,,,,

and i'm sure they will make a grand entrance,,,,

and elenin, which is just about the most controversial object in the sky right now,, fits the remit for the limo,,,,,,,

cosmic cruisings

32. Link to Post #360
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Hi Bill,

... I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind me asking. Firstly, can you offer some insight into your thoughts on the so-called "galactic energy wave"? I'm interested to hear your take on this as my own research has led me to formulate the opinion that the wave indeed exists and is already starting to have certain "affects" on our planet. And secondly, what do you think about the fact that our planet is currently making its way back into the "balance/zero point" of the galactic plane and the theories that suggest this may also have some kind of affect on the planet?

Cheers
    Dan
    Hi Dan,

Although you have directed your question at Bill, I feel compelled to respond so I hope you don't mind if I use your questions as a starting point.

Although I have enormous respect for Bill and his work, I cannot agree with several of the opinions he has expressed above. I, for one, don't agree with his dismissive view of the Mayan Calendar. ("It's just a calendar"). Anyone who has studied the Mayan calendars to any degree, would not and could not make such a dismissive comment. The Mayan Calendar is one of the most remarkable pieces of galactic timekeeping the world has ever seen. It's astronomical calculations and advanced mathematics are second to none. The Mayans are humanity's galactic timekeepers. And they have calculated that 2012 is a pivotal year for humanity and its evolution. It doesn't mean something cataclysmic is going to happen next year but it is very relevant that, as you also remind us, the Sun is currently aligning with the galactic plane and that this alignment is forcing a return to balance.

On this planet, we are only now beginning to understand the subject of hyper dimensional science and so our knowledge of how the galactic plane might influence our consciousness is almost non-existent. However, we do have a thorough understanding of the impact of our own planetary cycles on our consciousness and herein can be found a big clue about what might be going on at a galactic level. I'm talking about astrology. We may not know very much about how astrology actually works, but we do know that it has a profound impact on our consciousness. Surely, it is easy to extrapolate and surmise that our galaxy and our galactic center also influences our consciousness, albeit at a marco scale. The Mayans were clearly aware of these influences and they were actually able to measure their time frame. The 26,000 year precessional cycle is one of their more widely known meaurements. These celestial cycles are real. And to so readily dismiss them by saying "it's just a calendar" is the height of folly.

While I am on the subject, I will also proffer an opinion that, as interesting as Carl Calleman's work is, it has no relationship to the Mayan Calendar. I've studied his book and, although it is a fascinating concept, it is definitely not Mayan - and it is full of flaws. Carl may be like some other western thinkers who labor under the false belief that they can elaborate on indigenous wisdom without first studying it in depth. Whenever I am asked about where to find accurate information on the Mayan Calendar, I always suggest the work of John Major Jenkins. His books are difficult to digest, but if you hang in there, you'll find a wealth of information on what the calendars most likely meant.

Now, on the subject of ascension, there is so much plausible material in the public domain about an impending dimensional shift on this planet that I cannot take Bill's flippant remarks on this subject very seriously either. If he is simply trying to dispel 2012 hype, I would suggest that this is the wrong way to go about it. If, on the other hand, our collective 3D timeline has shifted so much that a dimensional shift is now unlikely or unnecessary, and Bill has some new information regarding this, then I would suggest he shares it.

I really don't have an opinion about the new age idea of a higher dimensional Earth splitting from our 3D world. However, in the hermetic sciences and most metaphysical teachings, you will find that new expressions in 3D always begin in higher dimensions and filter down to 3D. In the human mind, this is how imagination becomes reality. It is why vision mapping and other modern mind tricks work. Thoughts have form. That form is birthed in a higher dimension. We then "manifest" it in our 3D reality. So, if we, as a human collective, are creating a leap in consciousness, which we clearly are, then it is plausible that we are also giving birth to a higher dimensional Earth. I don't see this as "reductio ad absurdum" as Bill puts it, unless he's simply referring to some kind of absurd proposition that the Earth will somehow shed its physical skin and a second Earth will "pop-out".

I am firmly convinced that at our current rate of planetary destruction, chaos and resource depletion, we have no choice but to rely on our higher faculties to survive and thrive. We must vision a new Earth because third dimensional thinking alone cannot solve the challenges our planet currently faces. As the hopi have said, "we are the ones we're waiting for". It's up to us.
    Andre that was the best thing I have read on this forum for a long time keep on posting

I agree that to say the mayan calender is just a calender is absurd - this so called "just a calender" is more precise then anything we have to date and this was created from a civilisation that lived thousands of years ago.

Anybody that has not researched into the mayan calender should do so without being put off with what Bill has stated and not treat it as fact just because he has said so.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootiep For This Post:

greybeard (17th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (18th September 2011), jcocks (19th September 2011), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), nearing (19th September 2011), onawah (19th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst 1 8 18 23 LastLast