+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

This must be why I never had the desire to read much Elenin material. I never resonated as truth with me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Astra (19th September 2011), Jake (18th September 2011), muxfolder (19th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #362
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

first complement of mechanism, Lion has very definitely spoken,
    why say i, cause fo own development i read all i choose to ignore. biasing is an intrinsic of those who sift many phasing mechanisms in many domain,
    but even highest tool i would have received [TOE], Was only a sorting mechanism of reality, so it allowed before even its depth is approached, just way of knowing that we sift through reality matrices,
    but what is the central push on realities,,[1o3]
    well i guess the way i spammed Inelia's thread out would be as a chariot mechanism, unknowingly i had to gain speed and pull up to everyone and deliver blows side to side, as said for the charioteer in Aeclectic site, allies are not allies in the regular sense of the word, but as mere to achieve an aim {my narrative base betrays evil, just say i choose to be quick rather than promote myself in the exact phrasage}
    [2o3]
    i must step away from even mechanisms.....{u guys hate it when sirac self posts, but sometimes i allow a blind Issac to lead to 3rd}, because my previous bent was to use prior mechanisms [those were personality based in MTBIsocionics modei am asshamed to say, just need for forensic] so as to exercise, my worst bent has been taking up newer broader,instant shift sincerity based mechanisms in same way,(it must be a good karmic thing while i had that bent that i did not go further)
    [3o3]
    weird chinese ufo things. merely from the modeling perspective i [now] have {other domains 'currentted' on me for the bad,if i might as-well pretend to be a kabalist, i would say in modeling-effect it would tend to be a bad drift on _ofthe3realities}, i say.....heer, i can describe where i've been how i've been but this is not the place...since i must even analyse myself so as to give myself free flow, since i can be said to ride with the hand of strong emotion, i in saying what i have to say, would have to show how my emotion rode to there. but i can't . okay, simple narrative. i had always imagined jets. at a point i imagined what i knew of how ufo's move, well, then what would their tactical attacks be,the speeds at which it occurs and weapon of load speeds. when i could model that, well it was as an accomplishment of imagination. forgot about it. me and a buddy went onto a sports field near a river one early dusk, sharing together our first lcd[together], so ...i do not care to explain to the chandra, but i notice what could be construed as civilian lights, the jet i thought about, than the dot seemed to rest, and not turn as a jet would, it merely traced back on path, but this time the ufo tactical attack speeds...that narrative not quite as flowery as the painting but that idea, one first had to wonder whether one was seeing what one was thinking, confirming(friend is not even into these stuff,). but get to this day. and i have these 'whatever u call them, as intp i despised the word emotion, here as taro man i know that they are apparently cups of irrationality,,,,,but this would be aim of TOE, to be free from all hte draw back of any of my learning mechanisms'..........but is still like some of the mean writers tricks i've picked up. ....that is why in sometimes, in a few short words, .... i cannot get your not knowing not remembering, saying something is strange or unknown. as if u prevent your fate.
    and only one who can say that is one who is that
    just one of the weird paradoxes i recrossed with todays tarot learnign of all major arcana, the suidalness is merely mechana of hangman from which even i must be free.
    the mayan pages i've read perhasp again, it is only time space body by them perhaps, i have to kill all i eat , for some of their phase mechanisms ....perhaps i can see sows, first in me, but i fear always as by past experience that i will see it in the chandra too, that by mechana of stringing past and future so as to illuminate a context, they beset us with their mechanism. so it might be an ultimate sublimity of hangman to say that we must be free of even time too(i merely see to re-echo lion above)...that not aim. i hate what even my writing gives to me. i hate all of it for reward.(what a strange english phrase{i mean i don't want to take the rewards of systems and even when writing gives me a system of systems i have not had by other systems, even that to would i disgard, the other side of the phrase is that those who see it intrepet it by literal set. that one i don't mean}, i realize it is as a shard of glass, picked up wrongly it kills, but admitting that is what my works do. well which i admit. is why i'd merely choose to retreat for my own sublimity. the dates thing may have been a unfortuanate but good accident, in most it showed me who i really feared, and why i fear them , their mechanisms must be close to mine, and so i must know why i choose them for an enemy. enemy sometime. the windowantiwindow perhaps for billy meier, but really i want t o pick up anythin and throw it. that is my ultimate abstraction.mozard)
    Last edited by sirac; 18th September 2011 at 20:47.

4. Link to Post #363
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

the hidden part of the above, is that i've had one time insight of what diamonds do. from the ufo remembrance thing. it is a logic system. one thing is thrown at a processor,
    i hate it when the thrid thing, the thing produced is a voice of fear..or stupidity in strategy or stupidity in disposition or especially stupidity in what is for one man logical but for another man taken up as infection of mechanism.
    and see paradox, who would speak as who is most likely to do. see i must hate these things writing has thought me,....only a good processor have i been.
    someone gave me a good parable, i had been playing this game [hockey], and someone who had played many other games, picked up my stick and in 5minutes acheived the skill of the masters,
    i was bad hockey player,
    but what it showed me is that i am a mean phase mechanist.
    & beeing young i'll have parogative for foolishness,
    the hidden thing on the post above, about the ufo thing is that one can see what diamond processing is.
    i am not shallow, many phase mechanisms i have considered, i am already in rotation, and that is how i'd choose to speak. ....though it only comes many times after rebirth,as the tarot would put it(not by the banal mechanisms of rebirth i had heard earlierware), what i saw on reality, is that it is like raw data, and that the statistical models one chooses to put to it, may either fail or may come to show what conclusions should be put to a thing.

statistical models on the chinese ufos are as such
    somebody else put them their, they are invulnerable, so china knows not to do what it wanted to do, if indeed it was an instant decision type thing[in logistics aspects]
    or china was displaying what they had,
    or is it truely supreme no nation,
    but this brings other modeling model in on that question.
    i went to korea. i might have been a diamond so these things were unknowing accentuated. but someone caming in in that same period said, i felt dread that time. but nobody coming in at other months felt those same flurry of emotions. cause i am diamond i went forth victorious from that time...but i don't have many stories, so i wanted to know whether anyone else felt that and it was yes.
    if i am diamond &can model into any dimension and so must explain emotions even to self, it would have been by one model mechanism,without so to speak being married to it, that i felt a massive demon herethen unlike any in strength i felt anywhere. the muslims would sayin contemporariness, evil are ufo. but what if ufo's are by other dimensional entityship(not your entity,word barrage on dasien as from heidegger) protectors or would attack from those to protect. i saw that like during one can say the same phase time,...7d-2weeks later that their was a massive conglomerium on utube of ufos over seoul. so was that prevention.
    or was the chinese....see many modelings
    and uidiots would only want to model on the emotion barrium , that of saying this, beig taken up wit hcurrents.forgive u .,...not really this shows realitive difference,but as u must know lioneven roars at me for coincidencey so i will tell u these mispells are for artist elagence...to show how hebrews modeled some aspects of bible. enjoy for i mean u but not really u. vast glass we have, i wish is that all may not be cut. as most incisive i msut choose time.
    scion means not sci on but a root or branch taken from main branch and by last light taht shined in me from merovingians it is as for one that must survive on own but pick up all phase mechanisms as from fathers alread y daead
    grreetings of the phase chard.sirac

5. Link to Post #364
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

The best birthday gift i've gotten so far.

Thanks, Amigo!
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

6. Link to Post #365
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Hi Bill,

... I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind me asking. Firstly, can you offer some insight into your thoughts on the so-called "galactic energy wave"? I'm interested to hear your take on this as my own research has led me to formulate the opinion that the wave indeed exists and is already starting to have certain "affects" on our planet. And secondly, what do you think about the fact that our planet is currently making its way back into the "balance/zero point" of the galactic plane and the theories that suggest this may also have some kind of affect on the planet?

Cheers
    Dan
    Hi Dan,

Although you have directed your question at Bill, I feel compelled to respond so I hope you don't mind if I use your questions as a starting point.

Although I have enormous respect for Bill and his work, I cannot agree with several of the opinions he has expressed above. I, for one, don't agree with his dismissive view of the Mayan Calendar. ("It's just a calendar"). Anyone who has studied the Mayan calendars to any degree, would not and could not make such a dismissive comment. The Mayan Calendar is one of the most remarkable pieces of galactic timekeeping the world has ever seen. It's astronomical calculations and advanced mathematics are second to none. The Mayans are humanity's galactic timekeepers. And they have calculated that 2012 is a pivotal year for humanity and its evolution. It doesn't mean something cataclysmic is going to happen next year but it is very relevant that, as you also remind us, the Sun is currently aligning with the galactic plane and that this alignment is forcing a return to balance.

On this planet, we are only now beginning to understand the subject of hyper dimensional science and so our knowledge of how the galactic plane might influence our consciousness is almost non-existent. However, we do have a thorough understanding of the impact of our own planetary cycles on our consciousness and herein can be found a big clue about what might be going on at a galactic level. I'm talking about astrology. We may not know very much about how astrology actually works, but we do know that it has a profound impact on our consciousness. Surely, it is easy to extrapolate and surmise that our galaxy and our galactic center also influences our consciousness, albeit at a marco scale. The Mayans were clearly aware of these influences and they were actually able to measure their time frame. The 26,000 year precessional cycle is one of their more widely known meaurements. These celestial cycles are real. And to so readily dismiss them by saying "it's just a calendar" is the height of folly.

While I am on the subject, I will also proffer an opinion that, as interesting as Carl Calleman's work is, it has no relationship to the Mayan Calendar. I've studied his book and, although it is a fascinating concept, it is definitely not Mayan - and it is full of flaws. Carl may be like some other western thinkers who labor under the false belief that they can elaborate on indigenous wisdom without first studying it in depth. Whenever I am asked about where to find accurate information on the Mayan Calendar, I always suggest the work of John Major Jenkins. His books are difficult to digest, but if you hang in there, you'll find a wealth of information on what the calendars most likely meant.

Now, on the subject of ascension, there is so much plausible material in the public domain about an impending dimensional shift on this planet that I cannot take Bill's flippant remarks on this subject very seriously either. If he is simply trying to dispel 2012 hype, I would suggest that this is the wrong way to go about it. If, on the other hand, our collective 3D timeline has shifted so much that a dimensional shift is now unlikely or unnecessary, and Bill has some new information regarding this, then I would suggest he shares it.

I really don't have an opinion about the new age idea of a higher dimensional Earth splitting from our 3D world. However, in the hermetic sciences and most metaphysical teachings, you will find that new expressions in 3D always begin in higher dimensions and filter down to 3D. In the human mind, this is how imagination becomes reality. It is why vision mapping and other modern mind tricks work. Thoughts have form. That form is birthed in a higher dimension. We then "manifest" it in our 3D reality. So, if we, as a human collective, are creating a leap in consciousness, which we clearly are, then it is plausible that we are also giving birth to a higher dimensional Earth. I don't see this as "reductio ad absurdum" as Bill puts it, unless he's simply referring to some kind of absurd proposition that the Earth will somehow shed its physical skin and a second Earth will "pop-out".

I am firmly convinced that at our current rate of planetary destruction, chaos and resource depletion, we have no choice but to rely on our higher faculties to survive and thrive. We must vision a new Earth because third dimensional thinking alone cannot solve the challenges our planet currently faces. As the hopi have said, "we are the ones we're waiting for". It's up to us.
    Thank you, Andre. One of the best posts I've read in a long time -- though I'm not following here much, any longer...

For those that are interested to find out more about the suppressed 'Holy Science of Astrology' check out the excellent presentations below.

"The Holy Science, the ancient science based on the workings of the solar system, which is the science of, 'as above so bellow', enables one to develop wisdom and enlightenment far beyond what this world has on offer."

Part 1:

Part 2 (gets even better):

Also check his channel for more stuff: https://youtube.com/user/MrAstrotheology

Much Love to All
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

DoubleHelix (19th September 2011), greybeard (18th September 2011), nearing (19th September 2011), Taurean (18th September 2011), transiten (19th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #366
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Though most of this page is actually in French ..I just want to point out that the AI - ETI in my dreams was probably correct . For I observe further 'clogging ' of the information field within the forum .

Rationality wave ...''''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...''' = x

Irrationality wave . . . .
    . . ...'''...
    . .;;; ..=0 + - infinite = y
    ;;;

Signal lost. The man in 'holy science' videos above looks definitely alien

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (19th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #367
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Though most of this page is actually in French ..I just want to point out that the AI - ETI in my dreams was probably correct . For I observe further 'clogging ' of the information field within the forum .

Rationality wave ...''''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...'''...''' = x

Irrationality wave . . . .
    . . ...'''...
    . .;;; ..=0 + - infinite = y
    ;;;

Signal lost. The man in 'holy science' videos above looks definitely alien
    You are right, he's actually half italian...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Agape (18th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

Could be Realien by any chance ..

13. Link to Post #369
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi Bill,

I only see two different sources here, not really that substantial in my view, not more than any "pro Elenin" ones anyways. I am not really saying JS about what is true or not, but your are literally "telling" people what is the "truth" here, echoing another soruce without much supporting evidence. Say, Hoagland provides data, I talked to him myself in some lengths about this and he pointed me towards a lot of raw (and updated) data being gathered. One thing that was pointed out clearly was that Elenin's path were changing and that people had to re-adjust their radio-telescopes and naturally ordinary telescopes. Hoagland never supported the "doom and gloom" scenario to begin with and had a very unique view of what was going on in regards to the symbolic dates connected with the coming and going of Elenin.

The most interesting part was really the second object that I see no mention about.

Glad you posted this information, I naturally observe both sides of the argument, not my job to tell anyone how it is or isn't.. Just don't think I am hung up on Elenin just because we did this conference.. It is a small event compared to the rest of the potential timeline's anyway.. Have a look at the conference and let us know your thoughts about the second object and it's correlation, Hoagland shows a lot of charts of interest

See you soon,

Tommy

Edit to add: We were also told that certain people planned to fire at Elenin, maybe just as a test for all I know. I have nothing to back this up except it came from a long time Camelot source.. Just fyi..
    Last edited by Tommy; 19th September 2011 at 00:19.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

DoubleHelix (19th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #370
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Bill I am very interested in why you trust Astrobob and the sydneystargasers over and above all other sites of astronomy on the web?

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 19th September 2011 at 00:59.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

16. Link to Post #371
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    We were also told that certain people planned to fire at Elenin, maybe just as a test for all I know. I have nothing to back this up except it came from a long time Camelot source.. Just fyi..
    In that case it must have been from the same source who gave us photos of the F-19... which turned out to be from the movie Stealth.

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Bill I am very interested in why you trust Astrobob and the sydneystargasers over and above all other sites of astronomy on the web?

Stan
    ... which "all other sites of astronomy on the web"?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Tommy (19th September 2011), Yoda (19th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #372
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

We all have to exercise caution and discernment when it comes to what we are presented. The problems in the world have all been caused by the public not being critical of information it is given. It remains important for us to hear what is presented to us, but never to fully invest ourselves in another's testimony. If he is not deceitful, he could be duped. If he is not duped, he could be wrong, and so on.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

aranuk (19th September 2011), Calz (19th September 2011), DoubleHelix (19th September 2011), gigha (19th September 2011), Jake (19th September 2011), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Tommy (19th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I only see two different sources here, not really that substantial in my view, not more than any "pro Elenin" ones anyways. I am not really saying JS about what is true or not, but your are literally "telling" people what is the "truth" here, echoing another soruce without much supporting evidence. Say, Hoagland provides data, I talked to him myself in some lengths about this and he pointed me towards a lot of raw (and updated) data being gathered. One thing that was pointed out clearly was that Elenin's path were changing and that people had to re-adjust their radio-telescopes and naturally ordinary telescopes. Hoagland never supported the "doom and gloom" scenario to begin with and had a very unique view of what was going on in regards to the symbolic dates connected with the coming and going of Elenin.

The most interesting part was really the second object that I see no mention about.

Glad you posted this information, I naturally observe both sides of the argument, not my job to tell anyone how it is or isn't.. Just don't think I am hung up on Elenin just because we did this conference.. It is a small event compared to the rest of the potential timeline's anyway.. Have a look at the conference and let us know your thoughts about the second object and it's correlation, Hoagland shows a lot of charts of interest

See you soon,

Tommy

Edit to add: We were also told that certain people planned to fire at Elenin, maybe just as a test for all I know. I have nothing to back this up except it came from a long time Camelot source.. Just fyi..

Hello Tommy,

thank you for this very precious information. Second object ? I've watched the Elenin conference but had to miss something in the later part of it I admit .

Have you read by any chance , my posting on very previous page ? It's not 'a joke' .

Had the second object you mention been sensed , recorded by telescopes , prophesized or theorethised from eventual anomaly or discrepancy of predicted events in comparison with objective ( sort of ) evidence ?

From my first hand experience I can only testify to the fact of ETI ( extraterrestrial intelligencies ) and their crafts moving through Space in organized manner are far beyond current time-space technical ability/limit of human perception and understanding unless ...they alone decide to approach human civilisation and choose to be understood in a way that appears to be ..the best potential of communication between them & us,

or ...unless..the less attractive option..they would have an accident .

And there are of course ..many 'shades' between the two possibilities ..

However , people such as 'humans' tend to judge intelligent options according to the peak of their achievment in their own times, 'creating a god according to their own image' .

I wish that much at least ...truth, love and freedom should never become 'privilaged property' of few since they are our own nature .

And there's no inner or outer law in the Universe that is going to change it ..

with that on mind ..

Trust Your Self

Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Tommy (19th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We were also told that certain people planned to fire at Elenin, maybe just as a test for all I know. I have nothing to back this up except it came from a long time Camelot source.. Just fyi..
    In that case it must have been from the same source who gave us photos of the F-19... which turned out to be from the movie Stealth.

No, but hard lol! :D
    Last edited by Tommy; 19th September 2011 at 01:45. Reason: cleaned

23. Link to Post #375
    Thanks

Agape:

Yes, I think it was a fairly recent discovery when we talked to Hoagland about it, but I would actually point in the direction of RCH most recent Coast to Coast appearances (and other), then for correlation in regards to prophecy Carl Johan Calleman's recent work. All should be available on their respected sites http://enterprisemission.com and http://www.calleman.com/.

I am not decided so to speak in this matter and I don't really have time to write my thoughts down right now (it will be pages with possible scenarios, pro and con).
    Right now I am directing the tech teams for Awake and Aware and it kinda takes up most of my time. Maybe I can get time to write something after the conference!

Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (7th October 2011), Mark (19th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #376
    Thanks

Agape:

Yes, I think it was a fairly recent discovery when we talked to Hoagland about it, but I would actually point in the direction of RCH most recent Coast to Coast appearances (and other), then for correlation in regards to prophecy Carl Johan Calleman's recent work. All should be available on their respected sites http://enterprisemission.com and http://www.calleman.com/.

I am not decided so to speak in this matter and I don't really have time to write my thoughts down right now (it will be pages with possible scenarios, pro and con).
    Right now I am directing the tech teams for Awake and Aware and it kinda takes up most of my time. Maybe I can get time to write something after the conference!

Thanks

Ok , thank you again Tommy for your message .

None of us has the time to do all the work and scan all information at the same time, reliability becomes of utmost importance now as it will be in future with using our respective abilities and potentials and correlating them on equal level .

We may be speaking here of future that did not quite yet come for many people

We are near but the puzzle pieces are not yet fitting. The puzzle pieces is us all .

There will be many people benefiting from your work .

Blessings

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aranuk (19th September 2011), Calz (19th September 2011), Hervé (19th September 2011), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), Tommy (19th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #377
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

Stan
    ... which "all other sites of astronomy on the web"?
    Well here are a few

Astronomy Web Sites

This is a list of astronomy Web sites which contain interesting astronomy information.

General Astronomy Web Sites
    astronomydaily.com
    Crowell Observatory Astronomy Sight

Astronomy Awards Web Sites
    Griffith Observatory Star Awards for Astronomy Web Sites

List of Web Astronomy Lists
    www.continent-amastro.net Amateur astronomers websites in Europe
    astronomylinks.com Astronomy and space links, shortcuts, favorites and bookmarks
    Personal Pages of Astronomers by Richard Bell (Very large list)
    Chip Baines AstroLinks
    List of astronomical resource sites created by the High Energy Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center (HEASARC) at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center
    Sky & Telescope Astronomy List
    Astronomical Society of the Pacific links
    Cosmobrain Astronomical Links
    David Chandler Company List
    Astonomy Directories
    Astonomers' Notebook Northern Lights
    Degree Resources: The Online Guide to Astronomy

List of Astronomy Facilities
    List of Planetarium Web Sites

Astronomy News
    NASA Human SpaceFlight
    Science @ NASA
    SpaceWeather.com

Astronomy Information
    Astronomy Picture of the Day
    Geophysical Institute Auroral Forecast
    ICSTARS Astronomy
    Mars Today
    Space Science and Engineering Center
    Solar Data Analysis Center at NASA
    Solar System Simulator
    Latest Solar Data Analysis Center at NASA
    Stig's Sky Calendar
    Hubble Deep Field
    MAST Multimission Archive as Space Telescope
    The Galaxy Catalog - Images
    Majestic Research
    The Two Micron All Sky Survey at IPAC
    Two Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS)
    Ancient Origins: Solstice
    Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS)
    Hubble Heritage Project
    NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database (NED)
    Space Environment Center
    Light polution
    JPL Solar System Dynamics Page
    Distant Suns
    Liftoff to Space Exploration
    Optical Gravitational Lesnsing Experiment
    SOHO images
    STScI/HST Public Information
    Sun-Earth Connection Education Forum
    University of Oregon The Electronic Universe
    A Guide to the Solar System by Online University
    Comets and Meteror Showers by Online University

Space Flight
    Columbus Control Center
    NASA GODDARD Space Flight Center's Educator Resource Center

Astronomy Observing
    Earth and Sky Radio Series
    Portland Solar, Lunar and Tidal Data
    IAU: Central Bureau for Astronomical Telegrams
    Comet Observation
    How to Report a Discovery
    SEDS Interactive NGC Catalog Online
    Occultations by Solar System Objects
    IOTA Asteroidal Predictions
    International Occultation Timing Association
    Complete Sun and Moon Data for One Day
    Orbital Elements: Comets
    Heavens-Above observe satellites
    NGC/IC Project
    Bill Ferris Messier Marathon
    Constellations and their Stars
    Atlas of the Andromeda Galaxy
    International Meteor Organization
    Association of Lunar & Planetary Observers
    JPL Comet Observation Home Page
    The Virgo Cluster of Galaxies
    AAVSO: American Association of Variable Star Observers
    Richard D. Swensen Sundial
    THE LUNASCAN PROJECT (TLP)

Astronomy Observatories
    Astronomy Resources at STScI
    Astronomy Resources at STScI 2nd site
    Armagh Observatory
    Big Bear Solar Observatory
    ESO - The European Southern Observatory
    Pine Mountain Observatory
    Royal Observatory Greenwich
    Grove Creek Observatory's APANA Internet Site
    Kitt Peak National Observatory (KPNO)
    University of Chicago Department of Astronomy & Astrophysics

Astronomy and Others
    Juniper Sky News
    The Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory
    Kitt Peak Advanced Observing Program
    Astrogea
    Map On Us

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 19th September 2011 at 02:47.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

gigha (19th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #378
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for the reality cheque, sometimes we can all get caught up in what is going on around us. I felt that there was a lot of "noise" on the web about a variety of issues that you mentioned and felt with my intuition that things were not making too much sense to me. I think you have expressed very clearly what i was sensing.
    lightseeker

30. Link to Post #379
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Isn't it Bill that needs the reality check, since he's making all these absolute statements about relative, subjective and uncertain things, "telling us what is truth"? What's up with that?
    Or: Is this Bill offering us the reality check by making it obvious that what he says cannot simply be accepted as truth? Trying to rid himself of the guru-status that some might have bestowed upon him?
    That would be commendable, were it not that it might discredit him somewhat, in my opinion of course.
    He does state things absolutely, only to tell us later not to believe what he is saying, but to check it for yourself.
    Some clarifying words from Bill in this area might be nice.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

aranuk (19th September 2011), Lord Sidious (19th September 2011), nearing (19th September 2011), Revere (19th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #380
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Please see my post # 35 on the thread at
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...041#post312041
    These 2 threads may need to be merged.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast