+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst 1 13 23

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #441
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I'm not sure Onyx if it is possible for some to let it go. The story surrounding Nibiru contains too much excitement and intrigue. Once a Nibiru, always a Nibiru.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. The problem is that people spend time searching for things that don't exist anymore while there are problems here at home, like people getting genetically corrupted by the food they consume.

But no, it doesn't matter to them, Nibiru is more important, and they may search for it tirelessly on and on, while munchin' on some of that putrid food I'm talking about, in front of the PC.
    I know it's O/T for this thread, but I never remembered reading that Nibiru had been destroyed. All I remember is reading back before I was into the New-Age / alternative news scene that the asteroid belt was the remains of a planet that used to be known as Maldek....

But this whole field is littered with disinfo and rumours, as there's almost no first-hand info out there, and certainly nothing official...

2. Link to Post #442
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    ... contactees and channelers who are in contact with off-planet beings, mention Nibiru quite often. [...][/COLOR][/B]
    Hi Snowbird!

Well, if they are in communication with Earth operated satellites retransmitting mind controlling brainwaves... "they" are not exactly lying... right? The messages do come from "off planet" ... voices.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. Link to Post #443
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]
    ... contactees and channelers who are in contact with off-planet beings, mention Nibiru quite often. [...][/COLOR][/B]
    Hi Snowbird!

Well, if they are in communication with Earth operated satellites retransmitting mind controlling brainwaves... "they" are not exactly lying... right? The messages do come from "off planet" ... voices.
    Good morning AZ! There exists a point at which one must begin to use a constant stream of discernment when considering certain types of information. When information stems from channelers and contactees, there is really no way to immediately prove that what is transmitted is true. There is also really no way to immediately prove that what is transmitted is false. Granted, one can dismiss this information entirely and close their mind to the possibility of expanding their mind. However, I choose to also look at information that cannot be databased or graphed or repeated during clinical laboratory trials. This is much like whistle-blower testimony. How the hell does one prove it? This channeling info always reminds me of ghost sightings. You and I could be standing in the same room and one of us would see and hear a ghost and the other would not. Who is right and who is wrong?

It is true that others are controlling the brainwaves of some. It is also true that there exist some souls who, for reasons unknown, escape this control for the most part. And too, we cannot make assumption that all ETs are out-to-get-us. Where's the balance? Do we negate everything? Do we red-flag everything?

Three people thus far have stated that planet Nibiru was destroyed in April of 2003; Stewart Swerdlow, Alex Collier and OnyxKnight. I seriously doubt that the Nibi people and the Annunakis travel by planet. I assume that they are a little more advanced than that. But then, how will we ever know for sure?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

aranuk (29th September 2011), Curt (11th October 2011), Hervé (28th September 2011), Jean-Marie (16th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #444
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I apologize if this Alfred Weber interview has been posted before. It is a question/answer update about Elenin and the brown dwarf which will become part of our binary star system.

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Alien Ramone (7th October 2011), nearing (2nd October 2011)

7. Link to Post #445
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Thanks Mandala, I listened to both interviews 1 and 2 . His guest brings up some very interesting revelations, such as a new planet coming into our solar system and parking itself between Earth and Venus.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

8. Link to Post #446
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill,

I can't tell you how refreshing this is. So many talk of not getting trapped in dogma (wether it be the 9/11 narative, etc.) We have to make sure we don't trap ourselves and others in our own dogma (e.g. Elenin). We've got to stop seeing bogeymen everywhere and scaring people, needlessly.

I'm so glad you wrote this.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

9. Link to Post #447
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Precisely what I've been telling people in the new age crowd.

We are here to HELP further this work so that humanity may eventually reap the benefits of "ascension." There are ways to literally ascend out of the reincarnation cycle here, but this is rare and for the most part for the individual soul who wishes to do this. There are also ways to do this with your body, by able to become a lightbody, but this is also as equally rare and not at all a description of a "mass" event.

We have to work at it, and furthermore, we have to be vigilant and aware. Beings that claim they are going to save us and we will all just magically ascend IMO are not very honest beings. That is not to say that there might not be a "split." If there was, you simply would never know. It is not a split in which people get left behind to suffer and die. No, it is one in which those who are not ready to take the next step will simply continue existing the way they have been until they are ready This isn't doom and gloom. It is merely a change.

Some people called the split earth scenario (not just two earths...) the "bridge zone." But as I understand it this isn't happening. For the most part, we are going to continue our journey and ascension will become a personal process at a collective level. As if in, for those who are ready and also an amplification of intentions/agendas. There will be a "split" in those who choose to focus on the higher path of re-integration with spirit, and those who live in fear of it. It will be right here on this earth. There is no set probabiltiy, it is dynamic and changing all the time.

But we do have changes, trials and tribulations the human race has to undergo as a collective. This is a part of the "wake up process," which is akin to a very hard slap to the face- and then comes the healing and expansion of awareness. I can say IMO, that comet Elenin was not Niburu, nor was it anything particularly.."important" in the sense of material reality. BUT- it was a "sign" a synchronistic and holographic symbol that might tie into the Hopi prophecy. Or not, either-way, people tuned into Elenin and thus gave it more power than it might of even been necessary.

For anybody who was afraid that it was going to cause some catacylsm or hit us....let it be a testament to how cherished we are by the higher power and how much yet we have to learn.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #448
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

-------

From UNIVERSE TODAY:

http://universetoday.com/89590/comet...-disintegrated
    Comet Elenin, the supposed “doomsday comet” that has inspired so much confusion and controversy since its discovery in December 2010, may have broken apart completely during its recent pass around the Sun.

(article continues...)

Meanwhile, Leonid Elenin (the comet's discoverer) appears quite certain it has broken up. Here's his website:

http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/10/06/co...-disintegrated
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th October 2011 at 02:23.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astrid (16th October 2011), Hervé (16th October 2011), Yoda (16th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #449
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Waiting for Comet Elenin

Left Panel [top]: Image from the STEREO H2A imager on 9 October showing Earth (bright object with long artefact spikes to the left of Centre), comet 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdušáková (near centre with visible tail) and Neptune (far right), predicted position of Elenin shown as well. click to embiggen.

Right Panel [bottom]: Image taken of predicted position of Elenin on 12 October. Image composed of a stack of 4 x 120 second luminance exposures in the Global-Rent-a-Scope GRAS-05 instrument (stacked in ImageJ), tracking on the predicted position of Elenin. Images taken between 20-5 minutes before astronomical twilight, but still lots of interfering Moonlight. No object appears near Elenin's predicted position (image centre), stars down to magnitude 14 visible, the spikes are imager artefacts (click to embiggen).

Well, September 27, when comet C/2010 X1 Elenin, Earth and the Sun were aligned, has come and gone without massive earthquakes (or any earthquakes at all really, there were no quakes of M 6+ around then), the Pacific Ring of Fire did not burst with with volcanic eruptions, andwell, not much of interest happened really. Just like we astronomers predicted.

Now we are waiting for Elenin's closest approach to Earth, on October 16 12:20 UT (that's about 11:20 pm in Australian Eastern daylight saving time. Elenin has been high enough above the morning horizon for scopes to pick up for a couple of days yet, however, bright Moonlight makes picking up dim objects not far above the horizon difficult.

Amateurs have been scanning the sky for any sign of the remnants of Elenin after it's disintegration, but so far no confirmed sightings. A couple of very experienced observers have reported a sighting of an object at magnitude 9-10, but many other experienced observers have found nothing down to much lower limiting magnitudes (see here and here). My images, taken with Global-Rent-a-Scope GRAS-05 instrument above, don't show anything and a magnitude 10 object should have shown up with stacking.

The last reported sighting of Elenin in STEREO was by Comet Al, in images from H2A on October 9. This was at the limit of detection, so this implies the comet remnants are around magnitude 10.5 or 11, pretty dim. My image from the STEREO H2A imager is above. I can't see anything where Elenin should be, but comet 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdušákováand its tail are clearly visible, as is Neptune, so any remnant must be much dimmer than that. You can see an animation showing 45P's tail twisting in the solar wind here (warning 2 meg AVI file).

If comet Elenin hadn't disintegrated, it should have been between magnitude 6.5-7.5 by now, easily visible even under the conditions we have at the moment.

That hasn't stopped the conspiracy people though, after Elenin failed to do anything doomsdayish during it's alignment with the earth and Sun, they have no moved on to worrying about Elenin's "debris field" doing something bad at the time of closest approach. However, the remnants of Elenin will be nowhere near Earth.

So, astronomers will continue to observe , looking for Elenin. As the Moonlight wanes and the comet gets higher above the horizon, we may be able to pick up some of the debris of this comet.
    Labels: comet, comets, Global Rent-a-Scope

# posted by Ian Musgrave @ 9:57 AM
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

I like Bill's cold, clear vision. I agree we may be here for a very long time.
    From my perspective, the world is a pretty good place, most people are going to work, obeying the law and enjoying their families.
    Only a very small percentage of the population is bent on screwing it up for everyone else. The NEWS shows all the breakdowns in the world, everything going wrong all the time.
    Personally I enjoy Project Camelot, and alternative media, however I tune out when it becomes too alarmist. "Oh we been lied to, Oh its all over but the crying".
    Nuh-uh its not over, in fact people are going to live longer, maybe 100 - 200 years old very soon. We are in the 21st century looking at the 22nd century, and it may be the onset of new revolutionary thinking, also ancient and future technologies crossing destinies.

I think the main reason for Non Full Discloser is that people dont want to know.
    If the Military could disclose some of the weird wacky stuff that goes on they would do so. Its just too freaky to hear on the news that the mother ship has made contact or whatever. Think about what people would do under those circumstances, a lot of them would assume the world was coming to an end and so anything goes.
    I think science is way beyond what is commonly known, and the public is being spared future shock via spoon feeding.
    In other words, if they have it in the future, they have it now.
    Its going to take a while for everyone to get on the same page.

I also want to say this, Bill's not hustling apocalyptic BS says volumes about his credibility. "The end is nigh, send money" you dont hear from him.

Hey, whatever happens, happens no guarantees. I always enjoy the stuff Bill and Kerry show and I think some of it is tongue in cheek, and some is spot on.
    I would love to see some more videos, however I realize they cant just make this stuff up out of thin air. They pretty much covered everything already.
    Perception is Everything

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dougall For This Post:

Anna (16th October 2011), beyondmyctrl (16th October 2011), Laura Elina (16th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #451
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

From UNIVERSE TODAY:

http://universetoday.com/89590/comet...-disintegrated
    Comet Elenin, the supposed “doomsday comet” that has inspired so much confusion and controversy since its discovery in December 2010, may have broken apart completely during its recent pass around the Sun.

(article continues...)

Meanwhile, Leonid Elenin (the comet's discoverer) appears quite certain it has broken up. Here's his website:

http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/10/06/co...-disintegrated
    It's funny for me to see this website cited here. I know the gentleman who owns this site on a personal and professional basis. I engaged him on the subject of UFO's for a short while. I think I got him to at least agree that we have a real physical phenomena going on. He wouldn't and does not believe ET is visiting us in any way. I suspect he would find most of you rather looney and credulous lol, but I still love ya. . But seriously, aren't there bigger and more *ahem* "real" issues at hand to deal with?

Most of the folks in the alternative media are charlatans, people merely out to make a buck, or new age quacks, and we REALLY need to move past this kind of crap. I think bill has run into quite a lot of them in his time just with camelot let alone on other occasions. I am of the opinion, and I think there is strong evidence for some of it, that many (not all by any means) of the speakers at awake and aware fit one of these descriptions, but none the less we must press onwards.

I think bill is right to put this thing to bed, I could smell the BS on this fictitious distraction after 1 minute of reading about it. People are starving, scared, confused, and angry about whats going on around them. Let's try to address some of these issues without getting distracted by looney alternative media "shiny object syndrome".
    Last edited by Huma; 16th October 2011 at 10:40.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

Atlas (22nd April 2014), Bill Ryan (16th October 2011), Hervé (17th October 2011), math330 (23rd October 2011), Yoda (16th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #452
    United States Avalon Member Brakeman's Avatar
    Thanks

People get so odd about comets.

All throughout history.

Glowing orbs with a bright tail in the night sky must be a magic elixir to promote irrationality and paranoia.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Brakeman For This Post:

Atlas (22nd April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst 1 13 23