+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

This thread was not for me ... I'm a slow learner ... Blessings and love to all!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

kathymarie (10th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    What Bill are trying to say: keep your feet on the ground. (i think)
    About:
    Quote The Calleman Mayan calendar date. Nothing will happen.
    May i sugesst: I dont think anything will happend. (next time)
    Because no one really knows, do we?
    That's Life. We NEVER know what is around the next corner.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Star1111 (13th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    4) 'Planet X' (a brown dwarf star several times the size of Jupiter) is out there, heading this way, but we'll only be informed of it officially in a few years' time. It will not cause any civilization-destroying cataclysm, but is likely to trigger extreme weather and various forms of seismic activity - mainly due to its influence on the sun.
    I need to adress this one. It can't be a brown dwarf, since the gravity fluctuations observed in the outer reaches of the Solar system are to big to be caused by a brown drawf. It has to be something way, way more massive and dense. A very dim red dwarf fits the profile.

6) The revaluation of the dinar. If this happens, no-one will get rich. Ask anyone who was in Mexico in 1993 when the peso was revalued. It works in the same way.
    I can confirm this one.

So what will happen?

--- Global financial instability (which may be catastrophic in an economic sense). This may be a serious threat to regular daily life because of political measures taken, and may well be upon us in the next 12 months or sooner. This is also highly likely to be artificially triggered... like some earth change events.
    Sooner. Second economic crisis.

--- Disclosure of ET existence: my $10 bet is by the end of 2013. Let's watch, wait and enjoy. (But when it happens, it will certainly not be the whole very tricky story.)

With all do respect Bill, but didn't you make such predictions before (where nothing happened), on that very matter? ET contact etc.?

I wouldn't bet a cent on this at all. It won't happen.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Healthy Skeptic (here)
    Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    What Bill are trying to say: keep your feet on the ground. (i think)
    About:
    Quote The Calleman Mayan calendar date. Nothing will happen.
    May i sugesst: I dont think anything will happend. (next time)
    Because no one really knows, do we?
    That's Life. We NEVER know what is around the next corner.
    Probably a damn speed camera.

8. Link to Post #45
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Hi Bill! Welcome back to the gladiator arena!

I am so glad to see I am in good company in the non-debate of actual facts vs beliefs and propaganda... tough position especially when one contradicts revered figures of the propaganda machine.

Thanks for the thread.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), kathymarie (10th September 2011), Malachi (10th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Bill what are you going to tell us next? There have never been any such things as UFO's, Et's visiting our planet, no underground citylike bases, no such thing as the Illuminatti, no interference on the planet in ages past by ET,s, no Fascism approaching every nation, No Ascension, PTB don't exist only governments control us? I am very aware at this moment that I am going overboard in a big way, but can you blame me? I was a "normal" person when I started watching you and Kerry's videos and I was in utter shock too about how this friggin world could be this way. Are you going to tell us next that Bob Dean and co. whom you interviewed are all a little crazy? You assured us all that Atticus was for real and kosher. Maybe the world is really still the same one that I left after watching Project Camelot and there is absolutely nuthin' to worry about then? Would you like to stick your neck out and tell us what you really think now about the world situation and time line? The Mayan calendar is ONLY a calendar is it. Mind you I never ever believed ALL your whistleblower videos anyway. Maybe you can tell us which whistleblowers you thought were truthful and the ones you didn't believe.

Stan
    Sounds like to me your calling Bill Ryan out but you do make valid points especially on the Atticus material. I can't speak for Bill Ryan but he's always seemed like a stand up guy and I personally think he is. Besides that I hope he's right about Elenin. I would hate for him to be wrong and we get hammered then no one might be around to say your were right Stan.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

D-Day (10th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I haven't bought into any of this stuff. And I try to ground with my posts.
    So, thanks Bill.
    Whatever happens, we cannot escape the personal work we must all do.
    Guess I'd better get another job then - and pay my credit cards off after all.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), DeDukshyn (10th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (10th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    ... I'm a slow learner ...
    Aren't we all in our own 'individual' ways??

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), Davy (10th September 2011), DeDukshyn (10th September 2011), Kage (13th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011), Star1111 (13th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Sounds like to me your calling Bill Ryan out but you do make valid points especially on the Atticus material. I can't speak for Bill Ryan but he's always seemed like a stand up guy and I personally think he is. Besides that I hope he's right about Elenin. I would hate for him to be wrong and we get hammered then no one might be around to say your were right Stan.....
    Quote Posted by Spacyman (here)
    I understand your frustration but maybe you should keep in mind that Bill is no guru. He does not tell you what the truth is. Like a reporter he interviews people, presents their story to who wants to hear it and, as only goal, the will to broaden people's horizons. Truth is a point of view. Make your own.
    While I agree with the sentiment of your post, this statement is not true (sorry my integrity .. it makes me do this ...) "... You assured us all that Atticus was for real and kosher ...". Bill only ever said he believes Atticus was telling the truth (and 90% of what he said was truth - how he got away with it for so long .. obviously), and that he was "letting it play out" he never endorsed it wholly -- that is obvious if you go back and read Bill's posts at the time. But again I agree with the sentiment there is much more than "earth changes", "solar activity", and "financial instability" -- any two of those are always happening perpetually over all time ... Bill is trying to touch base again with old members and trying to ground himself after some time with Inelia ... it is not up to us nor a good time for pulling this apart as my edit in my previous post indicated. My 2 cents ... could wrong, but ...
    Aranuk made valid response. Things have been introduced, only to be dismissed later. How long are we gonna do this?

If we see more future posts like this from Bill, then we should see a "clean up" in the video gallery as well, as much of the interviews he has made would serve no importance and would only take up space. People change their viewpoint and opinion based on new evidence. Have we seen any evidence of the listed things in the original post? I would say, not much. Despite that, it was presented in a matter-of-fact frame and offered as a fact, and that it should be taken as such.

What i do not understand on the other hand, is why all of you three would confront Aranuk on his post?

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Argos (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Equalitor (6th October 2011), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Revere (17th September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011), toothpick (12th September 2011), winnasboy (10th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Healthy Skeptic (here)
    ... I'm a slow learner ...
    Aren't we all in our own 'individual' ways??
    I find I'm often being a right-ass when someone is trying to make a point about something specific ... Rob can attest to this I am sure ... But it doesn't mean I don't have a point, though ....
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th September 2011 at 04:13. Reason: changhed a "something" to "someone"

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I'd take the $10 dollar bet, but really, Bill is not that far out there.
    At this point any third grader could call economic instability (but most MSM economic talking heads haven't made it to the third grade yet)
    I am willing to go along with Planet X, and take Bill's word that he has some good intel. Plus there was some official buzz in the 80's that never quite got resolved.
    He's right that people aren't taking solar activity serious enough, I work in the power biz and it's scary stuff.
    GRADUALLY escalating Earth Changes, sure.

But, (and I don't actually believe this to be the case, Bill's probably right, just for the record) If Elenin comes back into the view of STEREO on sept 23 and it's still in one piece, he's gonna have to eat some crow.

One more thing for the record, if Elenin really is done, I am going to put Hoagland up on a pedestal that I currently have reserved for Sorcha Faal.

Oh yeah, and Bill: Good for you for standing up and saying what you believe to be true, even if it isn't popular with all of the membership.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Argos (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), GCS1103 (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), HORIZONS (10th September 2011), Ivanhoe (23rd September 2011), kathymarie (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I understand your frustration but maybe you should keep in mind that Bill is no guru. He does not tell you what the truth is. Like a reporter he interviews people, presents their story to who wants to hear it and, as only goal, the will to broaden people's horizons. Truth is a point of view. Make your own.
    While I agree with the sentiment of your post, this statement is not true (sorry my integrity .. it makes me do this ...) "... You assured us all that Atticus was for real and kosher ...". Bill only ever said he believes Atticus was telling the truth (and 90% of what he said was truth - how he got away with it for so long .. obviously), and that he was "letting it play out" he never endorsed it wholly -- that is obvious if you go back and read Bill's posts at the time. But again I agree with the sentiment there is much more than "earth changes", "solar activity", and "financial instability" -- any two of those are always happening perpetually over all time ... Bill is trying to touch base again with old members and trying to ground himself after some time with Inelia ... it is not up to us nor a good time for pulling this apart as my edit in my previous post indicated. My 2 cents ... could wrong, but ...
    Aranuk made valid response. Things have been introduced, only to be dismissed later. How long are we gonna do this?

If we see more future posts like this from Bill, then we should see a "clean up" in the video gallery as well, as much of the interviews he has made would serve no importance and would only take up space. People change their viewpoint and opinion based on new evidence. Have we seen any evidence of the listed things in the original post? I would say, not much. Despite that, it was presented in a matter-of-fact frame and offered as a fact, and that it should be taken as such.

What i do not understand on the other hand, is why all of you three would confront Aranuk on his post?
    My point was extremely specific why .. is there a question for me? I'd be glad to respond.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

There's probably a lot going on that we can't see.The carbon decay rates are changing for some reason...something to do with what the sun is now emitting.There is not only weather extremes but very strange weather and other phenomena.Spirals in the sky,birds dropping from the sky,sink holes etc.And we are now approaching this ribbon of unknown energy.
    Last edited by ponda; 10th September 2011 at 09:05.

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), Equalitor (6th October 2011), Herbert (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), Neal (13th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), Realeyes (10th September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011), yiolas (10th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

T4Me I never mentioned Elenin. I also never predicted anything would happen. I am worried that there might be no one around to tell me I was right even for the fact that I never said such a thing.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011), toothpick (12th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

I am so glad to see I am in good company in the non-debate of actual facts vs beliefs and propaganda... tough position especially when one contradicts revered figures of the propaganda machine.

Thanks for the thread.
    If only "facts" were what they are cracked up to be .. I recall the universe revolving around the earth being a "provable" fact at one point in time ... just saying.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Ivanhoe (23rd September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Loveisall21 (11th September 2011), luminuma (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Thanks for the thread.
    If only "facts" were what they are cracked up to be .. I recall the universe revolving around the earth being a "provable" fact at one point in time ... just saying.
    Not everyone works for NASA...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), DeDukshyn (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the thread.
    Not everyone works for NASA...
    Just like not everyone should be purporting "facts" ... I think I may have quoted the wrong post though .... not sure what happened there. EDIT: Nope .. I got it right ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th September 2011 at 04:26.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #58
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Nearing, the video you posted made my day. Nothing going on at all!!! I dunno what we are all here for!!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Catsquotl (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (10th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

Wow, I just read this fully again. Oxy, try for a moment to consider how each of these responses is correct from it's point of view instead of how you saw this as a confrontation towards Anurak. What I don't understand, is how you see these posts as being confrontational. Herein lies the issue. I love you man but I'm strong on this statement. Consider it before responding.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #60
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

What about the following?

"About researchers and whistleblowers :
    We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. 31 December 2008"

Found on : http://projectcamelotportal.com/
    Under "Disclaimer" in the left hand column.

Bill, is not responsible for Atticus or anyone else.
    It is up to "US" to interpret/decide the truth, or lack of, the material presented.
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 10th September 2011 at 05:18.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), DeDukshyn (10th September 2011), Kage (13th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Revere (17th September 2011), swoods_blue (28th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast