+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

Quote Posted by Healthy Skeptic (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    While I agree with the sentiment of your post, this statement is not true (sorry my integrity .. it makes me do this ...) "... You assured us all that Atticus was for real and kosher ...". Bill only ever said he believes Atticus was telling the truth (and 90% of what he said was truth - how he got away with it for so long .. obviously), and that he was "letting it play out" he never endorsed it wholly -- that is obvious if you go back and read Bill's posts at the time. But again I agree with the sentiment there is much more than "earth changes", "solar activity", and "financial instability" -- any two of those are always happening perpetually over all time ... Bill is trying to touch base again with old members and trying to ground himself after some time with Inelia ... it is not up to us nor a good time for pulling this apart as my edit in my previous post indicated. My 2 cents ... could wrong, but ...
    What about the following?

"About researchers and whistleblowers :
    We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. 31 December 2008"

Found on : http://projectcamelotportal.com/
    Under "Disclaimer" in the left hand column.

Bill, is not responsible for Atticus or anyone else.
    It is up to "US" to interpret/decide of the truth of the material.
    Indeed.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Please correct me if I am wrong here but did Bill not just make some predictive statements here regarding the future? Does he not, in effect, tell us what the truth is? I did not see Bill reference any others, any interviews, present anyone else's story. He made statements about current conspiratorial themes and stated directly and implied that many of them were hogwash. By so doing, he told his truth, his point of view, as you state, but still, the originating post in this thread was definitely not an interview, or someone else's perspective other than Bill's. By so doing, Bill has gone beyond the purview of an Interviewer and has become one who implies a direct knowledge of the future.
    I will not be correcting you because I think you are absolutley correct.

Like so many others on this forum Bill speaks his truth as though it is absolute.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), gigha (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Loveisall21 (11th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Normalguy31 (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), PurpleLama (23rd September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    T4Me I never mentioned Elenin. I also never predicted anything would happen. I am worried that there might be no one around to tell me I was right even for the fact that I never said such a thing.

Stan
    Look at your first sentence in your original reply. "Bill what are you going to tell us next?" The main point in Bill's thread is that Elenin is gone. Then he gives his thoughts on the matter. What I mean by "calling out" is that your asking Bill to explain himself. By reading your reply it seems to me your mad at Bill for some reason. If I'm assuming to much please forgive me. For the record I do believe Bill was off the mark on Atticus and you made a valid point IMHO about it. If Bill doesn't start the thread about Elenin then would you have ask the question "Bill what are you going to tell us next?".....again if I offended you please accept my apology. We are all truth seekers and to me that is the main point of the forum.

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

i wonder how this will resonate at the conference... think i would get weird vibes with David Wilcock teaching of the ascention, prophecy, and all.. and then..

hmm.. ill have to think about this.

man.. dismising all the mayan 2012 material... thats a bit for me to do at this point, ive ben shown so much, and it all fits, i would apreciate somthing to back this dismissal up...
    Last edited by dreamer; 10th September 2011 at 05:48. Reason: cant get this out of the noggin!!!
    Blessed is he who clearly see's the world for the trees, to attain a birds eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dreamer For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), bennycog (11th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), DeDukshyn (10th September 2011), Equalitor (6th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), yiolas (10th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Sounds like to me your calling Bill Ryan out but you do make valid points especially on the Atticus material. I can't speak for Bill Ryan but he's always seemed like a stand up guy and I personally think he is. Besides that I hope he's right about Elenin. I would hate for him to be wrong and we get hammered then no one might be around to say your were right Stan.....
    Quote Posted by Spacyman (here)
    I understand your frustration but maybe you should keep in mind that Bill is no guru. He does not tell you what the truth is. Like a reporter he interviews people, presents their story to who wants to hear it and, as only goal, the will to broaden people's horizons. Truth is a point of view. Make your own.
    While I agree with the sentiment of your post, this statement is not true (sorry my integrity .. it makes me do this ...) "... You assured us all that Atticus was for real and kosher ...". Bill only ever said he believes Atticus was telling the truth (and 90% of what he said was truth - how he got away with it for so long .. obviously), and that he was "letting it play out" he never endorsed it wholly -- that is obvious if you go back and read Bill's posts at the time. But again I agree with the sentiment there is much more than "earth changes", "solar activity", and "financial instability" -- any two of those are always happening perpetually over all time ... Bill is trying to touch base again with old members and trying to ground himself after some time with Inelia ... it is not up to us nor a good time for pulling this apart as my edit in my previous post indicated. My 2 cents ... could wrong, but ...
    Aranuk made valid response. Things have been introduced, only to be dismissed later. How long are we gonna do this?

If we see more future posts like this from Bill, then we should see a "clean up" in the video gallery as well, as much of the interviews he has made would serve no importance and would only take up space. People change their viewpoint and opinion based on new evidence. Have we seen any evidence of the listed things in the original post? I would say, not much. Despite that, it was presented in a matter-of-fact frame and offered as a fact, and that it should be taken as such.

What i do not understand on the other hand, is why all of you three would confront Aranuk on his post?
    I did not want to confront the guy... He was in my opinion, overreacting in a negative way. Just wanted to put some perspective into play. You are indeed allowed to disagree but my intervention was made with good intentions.

Cheers,

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spacyman For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

[Bill, is not responsible for Atticus or anyone else.
    Indeed.

Is it fully up to us? Is there no personal responsibility for what one puts energy into, for what one promotes? for what one spends their time associating with? and for what one encourages others to participate in?

Is there no sense of co-creation? are we not co-creating reality?

Bill carries a responsibility for all that his whistleblowers present because he gives them a format, a time in space, and lots of energy
    and works diligently to bring people like us into what ever he chooses to present. He is not without responsibility for all that he presents.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2011 at 06:09. Reason: fix quote'ing

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), Equalitor (6th October 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Loveisall21 (11th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Normalguy31 (11th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011), winnasboy (10th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Oh and in regards to the break up of Elinen,

I had been wondering how long it would take for another terror story to hit the net when Elinen didn't pan out.

How long do you think? a Year? a month? a week?

We should not fear! We all know the Glactic Federation destroyed it to save humanity, right ? eh?
    after all, according to some, they had been driving the dang thing
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 10th September 2011 at 05:49.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Davy (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Normalguy31 (11th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), sandy (10th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    [Bill, is not responsible for Atticus or anyone else.
    Is it fully up to us? Is there no personal responsibility for what one puts energy into, for what one promotes? for what one spends their time associating with? and for what one encourages others to participate in?

Is there no sense of co-creation? are we not co-creating reality?

Bill carries a responsibility for all that his whistleblowers present because he gives them a format, a time in space, and lots of energy
    and works diligently to bring people like us into what ever he chooses to present. He is not without responsibility for all that he presents.
    Bill is entitled to his own opinions/beliefs like the rest of us are. He is not 'responsible' for what he presents. (Didn't you read the 'Disclaimer'?).
    He is not a 'Guru' or 'God' that we MUST agree with his beliefs or opinions just because he runs this Website.
    This is what this Forum is all about.
    We must all respect each others opinions/beliefs however much they might contradict our own perceptions/beliefs. People don't have to take whatever Bill presents or says as 'Gospel'.
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 10th September 2011 at 06:02.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Spacyman (10th September 2011), Star1111 (13th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Dear Bill,

I couldn't agree with you more, Ollie. And as far as clean-up crews go, I, along with so many others, am happily working upon that very thing. We will build, plant, and use our resources more, and more wisely with each passing year. Here, in the U.S. we will build trains for mass transit. We will plant trees, and clean rivers. We will create ocean farms, releasing a % of that which is created back into the wild. Our towns and cities will become sustainable. We will utilize our waste material. And we will over-come our dependence upon oil, weaning ourselves from that bottle. Life will change for the better, as we wave goodbye to forecasts based on projections of "business as usual". The scientists and engineers at companies like Monsanto, will wake up and realize they have an absolute moral responsibility to the universe itself, which surpasses any paycheck they could possibly earn. These people will turn Monsanto around.

All this, and more, so much more, will be accomplished. And it will be done because what we are talking about here is sacred.
    Last edited by sygh; 10th September 2011 at 06:03.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), dreamer (10th September 2011), Herbert (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I think, if anything, Bill may have been a little overzealous about putting up Elenins' tombstone and pronouncing Time Of Death just yet...... But even if good ol' El is dust, there are still two more comets coming our way, one a lot closer to Earth than Elenin was ever going to get.....

So the comet story is not over yet...

Secondly, everybody still seems to think the flase-flag will be terror-related. I think that's unlikely. Bin Laden was "killed off" for a reason. They're going to move on to something bigger and better, while the various terror groups go about their business of periodically reassuring us of the need for the "anti-terrorism" provisions that are in place.

Two likelihoods for what will come next, IMHO :

1.) False-flag alien attack. This has been in the planning for many many years, and the elenin debacle may have been acting as a distraction from what we SHOULD have been looking at (honda or Levy)....

2.) Flare up in relation to Israel... Things seem to be heating up over there yet again...

My bet is on the alien attack personally, as I think that will be the event that gives TPTB open-slather to get what they want through (think about the FEAR it would cause - the sheeple would do ANYTHING for a "benevolant dictatorship" who would protect them against a threat TOTALLY ALIEN to us!). It also allows them to "come clean" with *SOME* of the truth of what has been occurring in the past, and the technologies they have held secret.

My main problem with terrorist group situations is that that horse has been flogged into a bloody pulp. There's no more horse left to flog (though plenty of our fellow sheeple wouldn't agree).

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), Davy (10th September 2011), DoubleHelix (10th September 2011), Equalitor (6th October 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), winnasboy (10th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by dreamer (here)
    i wonder how this will resonate at the conference... think i would get weird vibes with David Wilcock teaching of the ascention, prophecy, and all.. and then..

hmm.. ill have to think about this.

man.. dismising all the mayan 2012 material... thats a bit for me to do at this point, ive ben shown so much, and it all fits, i would apreciate somthing to back this dismissal up...
    From all my leanings it is a "due date" only, and whether early or late or how the birth goes and what is born is up to us ... my 2 cents.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

dreamer (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), PurpleLama (23rd September 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

I think that the many distractions are purposeful as they keep us all from realizing that Agenda 21 is more on track than ever...............................as we are being radiated all over the earth, weather wars are exaserbating weather changes creating droughts, floods, fires to add to the radiated lands everywhere>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>So IMO staying fearful keeps one from realizing that we are being destroyed daily and soon there will be so little food that starvation will be upon the earth and the elite will run for their DUMB'S when the final blows will be solar in nature and they will wait out their existance until it is safe to emerge.

Just baffle me how this whole scenario is not mentioned let alone talked about???
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2011), gigha (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

I think this thread and many others like it is a platform to express opinion and provoke discussion. So far as that side of it is concerned, it is fine. Where something is stated as being “fact”, then I get worried because people often try to do it without the burden of proof and then of course it carries no value at all.

The statements Bill made in the initial post are (as far as I can tell) more opinions than matters of fact, and like all opinions, they are based on very human traits such as a “feeling”, or “intuition” or “an informed guess”, or “the word of someone we love or trust” and so on. All that is absolutely fine because it’s what makes us who and what we are.

Having said that, I do find though that the degree of variety of the type of person that visits and contributes to these pages varies disproportionately with the size of the community as a whole. It is almost like another planet with so few inhabitants and yet so many different traits and viewpoints.

So why do people come here? Why did I come here? There must be some underlying, all-encompassing reason and purpose that we feel compelled to visit these pages and even contribute. What is that underlying reason? I would say that it is first and foremost, to ascertain truth. The cause is almost certainly the fact that we have all lost faith in the mainstream version of events (in whatever form they are delivered) and therefore we look for truth in other places.

If you look at Bill’s statements, they are delivered almost like a newsreader on television. Several short statements, (no time for any proof or substantiation) but we are invited to assume there is some sort of machinery behind it that has already done the research and we can just take it for granted and accept it. I don’t believe that was the intention but in my reading between the lines, certainly where his predictions are concerned, they are simply his own personal opinions and nothing more. My reason for saying this is that Bill is telling us the information is out there (on the Internet he means) for all to see; so for once there is no big-shot whistleblower in sight.

One of the posts in reply to it did however say something about Bill’s post being somewhat out of character, “weird”, I think was the word used, and I agree with that. But do not forget that, if I’m not mistaken, Bill is undergoing a tremendous change in his personal life at the moment (primarily one of falling in love for want of a better term) and that, as we all know, does strange things to a person, including your opinions and outlook. One of the more common fallouts of such an event is that you become more hopeful, more tolerant, more passive and less aggressive in all your words and deeds and that is absolutely fine with me.

If I was to paraphrase Bill’s entire post in one line, I believe what he’s saying at the moment is this:

Life’s still hard and we will all die, but not at the same time and not yet.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), D-Day (10th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2011), kathymarie (10th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), Spacyman (10th September 2011), StateOfTheHeart (10th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by dreamer (here)
    ...... dismising all the mayan 2012 material... thats a bit for me to do at this point, ive ben shown so much, and it all fits, i would apreciate somthing to back this dismissal up...
    You don't have to ! Just ignore all the Calleman bullsh1t ! If you're interested inthe Mayan calendar - ASK THE MAYANS not some jumped up, self-proclaimed "expert".
    I started as thread on this subject a couple of months back, I have absolutely no idea how to link to it though !!!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), kathymarie (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), winnasboy (10th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

What about the following?

"About researchers and whistleblowers :
    We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. 31 December 2008"

Found on : http://projectcamelotportal.com/
    Under "Disclaimer" in the left hand column.

Bill, is not responsible for Atticus or anyone else.
    It is up to "US" to interpret/decide the truth, or lack of, the material presented.
    This being "the get out clause",does it also apply to the statements made by Bill that initiated this post?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    What Bill are trying to say: keep your feet on the ground. (i think)
    About:
    Quote The Calleman Mayan calendar date. Nothing will happen.
    May i sugesst: I dont think anything will happend. (next time)
    Because no one really knows, do we?
    That's Life. We NEVER know what is around the next corner.
    Probably a damn speed camera.
    A speed camera works fine, at least you have a choice next time you take "that" corner..

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

gigha (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Star1111 (13th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

With all due respect to the founder of Avalon Bill Ryan and all my fellow Avalonians,
    I would like to point out that none of us here were born 'Chicken Little' believing that the sky is going to fall ! Those of us interested in Comet Elenin are doing so, as a result of attempting to make sense of all the strange phenomena going on around us in the last few months. Surely after watching the video below, which is a synopsis of current earth changes and strange events, one will wonder what is causing them.

It could be due to Comet Elenin, Nibiru, the "Ribbon" of energy as described by NASA scientist, the effects of zero point, our alignment with the galactic center, the end of the Mayan Calendar, approaching aliens, etc. , etc.

After all, what binds us here on PA is our curious minds and our innate wonder of the universe. You can't blame us for that Bill.

Blessings,
    Yiola

33. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

<8> (10th September 2011), aranuk (10th September 2011), BMJ (11th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Davidallany (10th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Loveisall21 (11th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), ponda (10th September 2011), Realeyes (10th September 2011), Snowbird (10th September 2011), The Truth Is In There (12th September 2011), Unified Serenity (29th October 2011), winnasboy (10th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

I personally like to sit on the fence; not very well grounded you may say, but I make sure the fence is firmly grounded…. Here’s a little real-life molecular gastronomy experiment you may like to try for yourself at home. Unlike mayonnaise, for some mysterious reason it seems to work every time.

(TV chef’s hat on): Take two fresh eggs and beat them in a bowl with seasoning and a little milk or water until you have a very fluid mix. Place in a saucepan with a knob of butter, applying energy in the form of heat and mechanical stirring with a wooden spoon to spread the heat evenly throughout.

Do this for 3-4 minutes, all the time reciting the mantra ‘nothing’s gonna happen nothing’s gonna happen nothing’s gonna happen… nothing’s gonna happen nothing’s gonna ha ha!’

This ha ha! moment means that your scrambled eggs are nicely solid and ready to serve piping hot. Enjoy!

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Oldyella (10th September 2011), PurpleLama (23rd September 2011), yiolas (10th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #79
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Keep the love flame alive and chakras energetic. Time is an illusion; and keep watching David Icke and the fake moon above us. Rome has not fallen just yet. 2 or a hundred generation will not work. The world is slowly slipping back into sleep, but I won't let it on my side. Please don't forget to donate generously to Bill and Kerry, for their mission is far from over. And keep watching the sky.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), Herbert (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), PurpleLama (23rd September 2011), spiritguide (10th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Thanks, Bill. So, no earth polar flip over then?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Davidallany (10th September 2011), Star1111 (13th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast