+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast

Thread: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: The death of Comet Elenin : a return to rationality?

it's a lie. Elenin is still there past mercury on the right now instead of the left showing it is moving in the last two weeks from the last place of residence. Google.com/sky and see it in infrared once you key in mercury which is our closest planet to the sun. It has moved and is coming in so be ready for the change.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), yiolas (10th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

The game isent over till the fat lady sings.

When the debris that was comet Elenin has done its final fly past the game is over, not till then,

Like others I am curious to know what is continuing to cause the great increase in earth quakes and all other events.
    No fear involved, just a desire to know.

C
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), blufire (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011), dreamer (10th September 2011), kathymarie (11th September 2011), Lazlo (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Mutchie (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), Peace4all (10th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote viking # 107 - Just doing a little research...found this...

US Navy Website Goes Offline, After It Shows Elenin Is Not Broken Up.Coincidence?
    OMG viking! Do you realize what you have just done...LOL!!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Carmen (11th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    it's a lie. Elenin is still there past mercury on the right now instead of the left showing it is moving in the last two weeks from the last place of residence. Google.com/sky and see it in infrared once you key in mercury which is our closest planet to the sun. It has moved and is coming in so be ready for the change.
    I might be wrong here, but i think google sky is not up to date, not refreshed daily with new photos. the picures they use were made by the HST (Hubble Space Telescope) in the past.

but again, I don't know this for sure. feel free to correct me - but with links please.

other thing is, somewhere deep inside I hoped that this Elenin thing is a cluster of ships or something like that...and if you think of it, maybe not the comet broke apart, just the ships spread. hm?
    Last edited by Malachi; 11th September 2011 at 06:06.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Cjay (11th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I agree with Bill's big picture analysis. No point in hanging around waiting for anything. The problem with the financial crisis, for example, is that it becomes self-sustaining very quickly. And money can move very fast... we are very much in an "emperor's new clothes" situation - as soon as it is widely realised that the current system is totally unsustainable (and you would be surprised how few people really believe this, or act as if they do), then it will collapse, because it requires people to believe that the debt being incurred now, can be paid off in the future. That's just one of the feedback loops that are essential to understand. I haven't really thought this through yet, just throwing some ideas out there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

joedjemal (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    I agree with Bill's big picture analysis. No point in hanging around waiting for anything.
    Did you skip Bill's 10$ bet for alien landings in 2013?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Bill Ryan # 1 - In summary: we're not going to be magically and suddenly raptured or ascended out of the mess we've all made of Planet Earth. We have to face what we have done. It'll take a while. And we're the clean-up crew.

We may be able to relax a little after another couple of generations. There's no vacation, or celebration, just yet. But we are most definitely headed in the right direction - for sure.

I have read over this opening post several times in several different time periods before responding because I wanted to make sure that I understood what was being said and implied in Bill's opening post. In my opinion, what Bill is stating is the truth for Bill. It may also be the truth for several other posters who have responded by giving thanks to his post and by supporting what he has stated.

Again in my own opinion, I believe that Bill Ryan is a very special envoy or messenger or ambassador to this Earth at this time, here to perform specific very positive functions for this Earth and the people of this Earth. I believe that he has a huge and open heart that is loving and supportive of and toward the people of this Earth and the Earth herself.

It appears to me that he believes that we are responsible for the damage done to Earth because of our negative and fearful thought patterns in a 3D environment. This Earth has been quarantined until recently, because we have been deceived and lied to and been used to further the goals of others on and off this planet. I am wondering however, what would have transpired on the Earth for the past 5,700 years (+), if the people of this Earth had not been manipulated, controlled, forced into slavery, kept in a constant state of fear, had not had their DNA toyed with as is believed by some, had not been medically toyed with by off-planet beings, had not been constantly lied to, had not been surrounded by poisonous chemicals in their daily lives and through inferior medical care, etc., etc., etc.

It is estimated that in October time frame of this year, this planet will reach 7 billion people. Ten to twenty million of these are said to be special envoys to this planet Earth from other areas of the Universe who are here for very specific reasons. One of the main and fundamental reasons for their presence here, is to raise the vibrational frequency of planet Earth and its inhabitants. Why and for what reason? Is this reason so that those who choose to follow the path of conciousness can remain on an Earth that is overwhelmingly inhabited by those who have chosen a path of allowing others to make decisions for them? An Earth that is currently being forced to descend instead of ascend? I have linked below sites that contain some of what has been happening over time. The link A Staggering List of Planet Earth's Disasters and Catastrophes Since January appears at first to negate the conscious-raising work that has been accomplished by those special envoys or messengers to Earth, until you come to understand that many if not most of these horrendous situations, stem from technology. And, so as not to appear to be highjacking this thread, Elenin has definitely been used to further hold us captive. Did we, as a human species, subconsciously call forth these wars and disasters in order to bring about massive change and uplift? This is possible, but I refuse to point fingers at the people of this Earth and levy the heavy burden of them having consciously sinned all these thousands of years when those who are actually pushing the technology buttons, skip and go free.

I have a tendency to agree with what Inelia has written in her post linked below. I also agree with Lucia Rene's assessment of what is now happening. There has been a split. I can actually feel it within. I now walk it on this Earth and it is very different from what was before. It is much lighter and brighter and powerful. It IS powerful! Yes, this split has taken eons of time and will continue as time progresses, but the changes IMO, are happening far more rapidly now than they have in the past. Those who choose, are moving quickly toward a lighter and brighter and far more conscious Earth.

Spaceship Earth - and YOU are the captain.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...re-the-captain.

9/11 is and should be in a class by itself.

A Staggering List of Planet Earth's Disasters and Catastrophes Since January

A list of all catastrophes and disasters on planet Earth from January 1st, 2011 to March 28th, 2011.

64 Tsunamis
    6 Hail storms
    18 Tornadoes
    2 Terror Attacks
    147 Biological Hazards
    30 Snow Storms
    40 HAZMAT Situations
    128 Epidemic Hazards
    14 Power Outages
    21 Technological Disasters
    29 Explosions
    16 Cold Waves
    14 Heat Waves
    5 Droughts
    57 Flash Floods
    14 Land Slides
    16 Earthquakes
    23 Fires
    13 Avalanches
    16 Volcano Eruptions
    14 Environmental Pollutions
    24 Floods
    9 Forest Fires
    4 Storm Surges
    36 Extreme Weather
    7 Events into Space(large meteors entering the atmosphere)
    16 Nuclear Events
    17 Epidemics
    5 Tropical Storms
    10 Volcano Activities
    4 Complex Emergencies

http://www.myfalseworld.com/2011/03/...et-earths.html

7 worst natural disasters of the 21st century

http://blog.insure.com/2011/03/16/7-...-21st-century/

Munich Re's list of the largest disasters of 2009

http://daveslandslideblog.blogspot.c...asters-of.html

Top 10 Most Terrifying Natural Disasters in History

http://listverse.com/2010/03/15/top-...ers-in-history
    Last edited by Snowbird; 11th September 2011 at 02:35.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Carmen (11th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Herbert (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Mark (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011), The One (10th September 2011), TWINCANS (10th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Malachi (here)
    I might be wrong here, but i think google sky is not up to date, not refreshed daily with new photos. the picures they use are made by the HST (Hubble Space Telescope) in the past.

but again, I don't know this for sure. feel free to correct me - but with links please.

other thing is, somewhere deep inside I hoped that this Elenin thing is a cluster of ships or something like that...and if you think of it, maybe not the comet broke apart, just the ships spread. hm?
    Hi Malachi mate, That was the first thing I thought when I saw the statement that the comet had broken up last week, I hoped it was a mothership that was built from lots of smaller ships and they had all flown off in different directions and some would come here, but I am no longer convinced it could be that, there comes a time when you just have to accept the truth, I can't prove it's the truth, but I just have a feeling deep inside, a sort of knowing, I hope I and all the people saying it's broken up and is nothing but a comet are wrong, but I guarantee one thing, I shall be asking a few people on here what they think now if they have the courage to show their faces after it fizzles out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

If you want to read up on the subject from a CREDIBLE source

http://sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil/index.php?p=Elenin

Also he is current....if anything occurs he confirms on twitter .... http://twitter.com/#!/SungrazerComets

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Lazlo (10th September 2011), mountain_jim (10th September 2011), NancyV (10th September 2011), nearing (10th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #170
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    As i said earlier, it's amazing how people are just refusing to accept that the comet has broken up and is no longer a comet, i have started a few threads in other places and the reaction is the same as here, no one wants to believe it, so therefore it isn't true.
    I might point out that I would have loved for it to have been an ancient space craft full of wonders for the earth, i would have even just settled for it being a visiting Alien so as to get that out in the open, although it would have been hard to say hello with it only coming within 22 million miles. but no, it is no more, it is a deceased comet
    Funny how a lot of peoples argument has changed from it being a spacecraft to well it can still do a lot as multiple particles? So I guess we have accepted it aint a spaceship now then?
    Don't you realise that "Compost Happens In Life"?
    Unfortunately, or fortunately, I agree that F/A will happen in the near future.
    I'm looking forward to the '2012' New Year, there are going to be a lot of 'Red Faced' people around that predicted 'doom and gloom' for our 3D world. They will make excuses like "The ET's protected us" to explain away why 'Catastrophic Earth Events' never occured. What a load of 'Cow Pats!!'. Why am I not afraid to make these 'predictions'? Well, if I am wrong then WTF difference does it make?
    I will be 'Red Faced' from Cataclysmic Volcano Eruptions that will 'Fry my face!'.
    I won't even get a chance to apologise on this Forum because it will not exist!
    So, everyone, just go on enjoying your life and 'stuff' what people say will happen!!
    With Love to everyone,
    Healthy Skeptic

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), DoubleHelix (22nd September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #171
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Good ole ozzies, say it as it is

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Healthy Skeptic (11th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Please forgive my lack of experience on this site, Bill has been gone from the day i join untill a few weeks ago.
    Are a one way conversation normal here, Do not Bill answer people here??

I am not angry or upset in anyway, i am just curious. Mabye Bill perfer a private message?

Good to know, if you pour your heart in a message, and are hoping for answer thats all...

P.s If i have i misst anything, i am sorry

Thanks for letting the nuub ask...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), christian (10th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), the trojan (11th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

The Google.com/sky image is from either 2008 or 2009,
    as has been established before.

Just like Google Earth is outdated.

It' is not a live transmission.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), Daft Ada (10th September 2011), Hervé (10th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Ontarioguy (11th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #174
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Good ole ozzies, say it as it is
    And whether you belieive it or not, us 'convicts give a damn' about how other people in the world are living.
    Provided you "English" don't beat us in cricket.
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 10th September 2011 at 18:09.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), Davidallany (12th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), NancyV (10th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

I always like coming here when Bill is home because he really knows how to get a discussion going.
    Apathetic governments allow chemtrails because chemtrails create an apathetic humanity that is more easily manged when they are breathing in chemtrails.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

aranuk (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (11th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #176
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Please forgive my lack of experience on this site, Bill has been gone from the day i join untill a few weeks ago.

I am not angry or upset in anyway, i am just curious. Mabye Bill perfer a private message?

Good to know, if you pour your heart in a message, and are hoping for answer thats all...

Stop appologising M8 you have just as much right to be here and ask questions and give your views as anyone else, no matter how long they have been here. yes Bill has been away a while, I know not why and it's none of my business, but when he is here, if he see's your post I am certain he will answer you being the gentleman that he is. I don't think it would be good etiquet to PM him directly, but he may correct me on that.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

<8> (10th September 2011), Healthy Skeptic (11th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #177
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)

Can anybody help <8> out there?
    He needs some help from us Avalonians.
    Please help.
    Difficult for me 'Healthy Skeptic' as I'm in the 'wrong' time zone.
    Please Help our 'fellow' Avalonian.
    Last edited by Healthy Skeptic; 11th September 2011 at 05:08.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Post:

<8> (10th September 2011), OnyxKnight (10th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #178
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I did just above you

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Healthy Skeptic (11th September 2011)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

The thing is, i saw there are a few people who ask questions to Bill, And i was just curious what Bills response were.

My curious got the best of me, i will extend my patience and give Bill the time he needs

Thanks guys..

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Quote It appears to me that he believes that we are responsible for the damage done to Earth because of our negative and fearful thought patterns in a 3D environment
    I couldnt agree more Snowbird on that point of view.

also King Anthony made worth post
    Quote There is a deeper message within the Original Post - and according to some/many of the reply posts, it appears the deeper message has not been "read" and if one cannot "read" it then it cannot be understood even if told.
    In latest day forum is spammed with fear propaganda instead of creative solutions.
    After that Bill steps up and tells his opinion but his post is ALSO spammed with elenin fear propaganda. Without even considering what message he did just send out.
    As i was saying since im member here and whole my life out of this community, people want that something else happens so they do not need do their own work.

Did anyone noticed that Bill made STATEMENT, he did not ask opinions (as he usually does).
    What happened after? his thought is spammed with arguings about whos who and whats what!
    He didnt asked if someone is 59 y. retired navy pilot or garbage collector, he simply told what was on his mind.

If some are interested whats causing tornados, quakes and mess arround world he can simply view this thread in complete form and he would understand.
    He would understand that WE are causing that.
    Or somebody would tell that this mess on this post is caused from evil aliens, or maybe piece of elenin has aligned and humans are now evil.

It is only HUMAN work what happens to us all

And i gotta say BRAVO on that, wonder who will we blamed next?
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

king anthony (10th September 2011), ulli (10th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast