+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eye symptoms and ascension!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 times in 327 posts

Default Eye symptoms and ascension!

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but wasn't sure where to put it!

I'm looking for if there is any info out there about eye symptoms during ascension?

Today my eyes have been really sore all day, pricking and itchy inside and dry. I am aware of a big solar storm hitting earth at the moment and was wondering if there could be a connection or if it's possible it's a 'symptom' of ascension.

Maybe coincidentally, today I saw the colour on another person's aura for the first time. Usually I see light auras around people and only colour on my own. But I saw a really bright coloured one on a guy.
    But I can't see how that would be related because auras are seen with the 3rd eye anyway (from what I understand). Just thought I'd mention it coz it might be connected?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), Herbert (11th September 2011), Orion.V (12th September 2011), Ria (11th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (12th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Eye symptoms and ascension!

Hi Indigostar, there is so much info on New Age sites about Ascension and symtoms of it and in my opinion it is just flakies grasping on to some meaning. Something has irritated your eyes, try som drops from the chemist Dont worry about Ascension, if it is to be, it will, go about your life as normal and be the best person you can be!
    P.S. I see auras with my normal eyesight

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nairnia For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), D-Day (11th September 2011), IndigoStar (10th September 2011), Marsila (11th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Could be the toxicity from chemtrails finally irritating your eyes and nose....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), DeDukshyn (10th September 2011), IndigoStar (10th September 2011), Marsila (11th September 2011), WhiteFeather (11th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nairnia (here)
    Hi Indigostar, there is so much info on New Age sites about Ascension and symtoms of it and in my opinion it is just flakies grasping on to some meaning. Something has irritated your eyes, try som drops from the chemist Dont worry about Ascension, if it is to be, it will, go about your life as normal and be the best person you can be!
    I don't put anything chemical in my body so no eye drops! Maybe it will get better on its own. I'm not worried about ascension, just thought there might be a connection. I definitely feel that my body changes as I shift.
    Yeh I see auras with my 'normal' eyesight too but I think it's only possible if the 3rd eye is open right?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Yeh there were loads of chemtrails yesterday but I didn't really go outside much. I guess I won't know what the cause of my sore eyes is, can only speculate!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

Marsila (11th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by IndigoStar (here)
    I don't put anything chemical in my body so no eye drops! Maybe it will get better on its own. I'm not worried about ascension, just thought there might be a connection. I definitely feel that my body changes as I shift.
    Yeh I see auras with my 'normal' eyesight too but I think it's only possible if the 3rd eye is open right?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yeh there were loads of chemtrails yesterday but I didn't really go outside much. I guess I won't know what the cause of my sore eyes is, can only speculate!
    For some unknown reason I developed a sty in my eye --- no chem trails here.
    I bathed it with a cloth dipped in fairly hot water with a tea spoon of bi carbonate of soda dissolved-- it went after a few days.
    Hold it on the closed eye for a few minutes.
    I also used a cotton bud to clean the eyelashes--- but see a Dr

Im not giving advice --- thats a disclaimer.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), IndigoStar (10th September 2011), Marsila (11th September 2011), WhiteFeather (11th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I think it could be related to the sun storm, as I have various physical symptoms every time we have cme's and such. My opinion of course. Cold wash cloth, and a nap.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), IndigoStar (11th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

eyes all better today! Strange!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), greybeard (11th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For some unknown reason I developed a sty in my eye --- no chem trails here.
    I bathed it with a cloth dipped in fairly hot water with a tea spoon of bi carbonate of soda dissolved-- it went after a few days.
    Hold it on the closed eye for a few minutes.
    I also used a cotton bud to clean the eyelashes--- but see a Dr

Im not giving advice --- thats a disclaimer.

Chris

Hey Greybeard, H2O and bicarb is chemicals! May as well use eye drops, which I believe are only slightly salted water imitating tear drops. Disclaimer: this is not medical advice either!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), greybeard (11th September 2011), IndigoStar (11th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Hi IndagoStar...
    I have a theory that one of the changes we will go through is the combing of our two visual systems (third eye and regular sight). I've had dreams where I'm walking on fractals.
    I've also found that the third eye does not have depth of field, everything is in focus! A bit overwhelming to the brain. Our regular sight pieces together small segments into a
    total picture in our brain. We only see a very small piece at a time. That's why we can be so easily fooled by what we see. So I think we need to practice the merging of these
    two systems or some may really fry their brains. Once combined, I think it will be hard to pull the wool over our eyes.
    westhill

18. The Following User Says Thank You to westhill For This Post:

IndigoStar (11th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Some enlightened ones suggest getting used to peripheral vision and looking at essence-- context rather than content.
    The suggestion is that we are the field in which things materialist so identifying with peripheral and essence is closer to our true nature.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cjay (11th September 2011), Fred Steeves (11th September 2011), IndigoStar (11th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

this thread title resonates with me.
    i had sore eyes yesterday and today my old bones are aching,i have been noticing over the past week or so that i have differing ailments each day,normally if i have a wee something wrong with me it may take a couple of days to come and go but these seem to be only a day long and a variety of symptoms.I also have a sore hip today,but i can explain that one.
    hope this helps also,along with the above suggestions.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

The new energy's coming in from The Galactic Plane, will have an effect on our 3D body. Dolores Cannon spoke of this i believe on her Convoluted Universe Video. Several weeks ago i woke up with the most excruciating pain around my neck area, it felt like i was rear ended from a car crash or i was taken on a spacecraft flying at mach 5 speeds..... I have also had many days with headaches, pressure on my chest, flu like symptoms, vision getting worse...... you name it. I can sympathize here Avie's. Somethings weird is going on and its affecting our Chakra's as well. That's my perspective on it.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

IndigoStar (11th September 2011), the trojan (11th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

auras are seen with the 3rd eye anyway (from what I understand).
    This might interest you: http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

Sometimes my eyes get sore from reading Project Avalon for far too long. Get some rest.
    Last edited by Cjay; 11th September 2011 at 15:28.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've always had really sensitive eyes, even on overcast days I sometimes wear sunglasses! I've a problem with my left eye in that around a year ago I woke up with what I thought was something in my eye. At the hospital they found nothing. But a year later if I rub my eye the wrong way the pain is unbearable. its been checked since and still nothing in there?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

IndigoStar (12th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Macedonia Avalon Member Orion.V's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but wasn't sure where to put it!

I'm looking for if there is any info out there about eye symptoms during ascension?

Today my eyes have been really sore all day, pricking and itchy inside and dry. I am aware of a big solar storm hitting earth at the moment and was wondering if there could be a connection or if it's possible it's a 'symptom' of ascension.

Maybe coincidentally, today I saw the colour on another person's aura for the first time. Usually I see light auras around people and only colour on my own. But I saw a really bright coloured one on a guy.
    But I can't see how that would be related because auras are seen with the 3rd eye anyway (from what I understand). Just thought I'd mention it coz it might be connected?
    What you and many people see as ascension, I see as further development of our DNA and new consciousness emerging, thus enabling certain and more expanded abilities.
    You, like me and people born during, a little before and after the 80's especially fit in the category of Indigo and Crystal people. Keep an eye on emerging "psychic" and other types of abilities, enhanced sensitivity and even keep an eye on disturbances.

Not always auras are being seen with the 3rd eye. For example if you look at any object or person you can see it's aura if you just turn your look away from it but still observing the image from the corners. This way you can also see lights in a brighter way.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion.V For This Post:

IndigoStar (12th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread