+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richard Dolan "Ufos and the National Security State"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Richard Dolan "Ufos and the National Security State"

Richard Dolan is considered by many students of the UFO phenomenon to be the pre-eminent historian of the subject.

He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, as well as an analysis of the future, A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact.

The third and final volume of the "UFOs and the National Security State" trilogy is in the works and should be available hopefully in the next few months or early next year.
    I have read many UFOs books through the years but I have admit that Richard Dolan's is amongst the best UFO researcher out here, if not the best (at least to me).

Richard’s writing is widely seen as ufology’s gold standard. His seminal history, UFOs and the National Security State, has inspired such statements as “the best history ever written about UFOs” by best-selling author Whitley Strieber, and “masterful and important” by Dr. Edgar Mitchell of Apollo 14.

A.D. After Disclosure, which Richard co-authored with Bryce Zabel (creator of the television series Dark Skies), has been widely hailed as among the most original works in all of UFO literature, a fearless and analytical “what if” scenario that discusses the deep impact that would be brought about by the end of UFO secrecy.

Among Richard’s main themes are the destruction of our political liberties as a result of the UFO cover-up, the possible nature of the non-humans themselves, and what their presence here means for our civilization. This has led him to take a fresh approach to the topic of “Exopolitics” and to develop unique insights into the practical challenges and opportunities for a true disclosure of the UFO phenomenon.

Richard has also written numerous articles, spoken at conferences around the world, is a frequent guest on radio shows such as Coast-to-Coast AM, and has done a great deal of television work. In 2006 he hosted a six-episode series called SciFi Investigate. More recently, he appeared with NBC’s Lester Holt for a special two-hour documentary, “Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations.”

Richard was born in Brooklyn, New York, studied at Alfred University and Oxford University, was a finalist for a Rhodes scholarship, and completed his graduate work in history at the University of Rochester. Prior to his interest in UFOs, he studied U.S. Cold War strategy, Soviet history and culture, and international diplomacy.

I can only recommend "UFOs and the National Security State" volume I and II
    for anyone who is interested in Ufology, but also to people who are curious but never really dared walking that path.

http://http://keyholepublishing.com/dolan.html

In Love and Light

SM
    Last edited by SpookyMulder; 11th September 2011 at 02:46.
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

161803398 (11th September 2011), Flasky (11th September 2011), jagman (11th September 2011), mosquito (11th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan "Ufos and the National Security State"

Richard is one of my favorites,He is so knowledgeable on the ufo phenomenon !

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan "Ufos and the National Security State"

I'm in the middle of watching his speech at "Awake & Aware" 2009.
    This is exactly the kind of researcher I like, he's methodical, uses information which is easily verifiable, and he doesn't believe in using hearsay.
    As he says, we need to be aware of who we're trying to communicate to - just because you believe something to be true doesn't mean you can necessarily convince another person. If we wish people to wake up to what's going on in the world, be it 911, aliens, whatever, then we need to present them with unimpeachable evidence, because that's the only thing which will break through their layers of conditioning and brainwashing.
    Thanks, for the info Spooky !

+ Reply to Thread