1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Ufo sighting over giants. Vs dodgers game 9/10/2011

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    That looks like a balloon or something light tumbling on the wind.
    "looks like a balloon"

Please - 'Explain' as to 'Why' someone would 'Jump' to this type of 'Conclusion'..?

You 'CLEARLY SEE' the Wind blowing the Flags in the 'OTHER DIRECTION'
    You certainly go through a lot of trouble with the color fonts.
    Would you care to "explain" this over dramatic style of tint in your dialogue.

I'm just kidding. A little over the top drama humor for you there.

Look Jackovesk I'm not a debunker by any means, I believe in UFO's, I've seen one, and I also got totally fooled one day by a silver balloon floating in the distance. I watched it sail for about five minutes and I just KNEW it was a UFO. I would have thought so to this day, if not for the car lot that had released it then set loose about thirty of his balloon buddies.

The object in the video tumbles end over end, just like something being blown in the wind.
    SanFranciso's Candlestick ball park is natoriously windy.

I'm not attacking the UFO community when I'm calling a isolated incident non-kosher.
    There is nothing wrong with folks voicing their take.
    Thanks for explaing yourself DNA,

Like you I am Fed-Up with those who are too quick to De-Bunk these type of UFO videos, passing judgement without extensively analysing the clip...

For the Record - I don't know what it is, but it aint no balloon that's for sure!

LOOK No Coloured Font - There you go, just for you.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    okay,i have watched it about three times now and i cant see the strings at all....i usually have quite a fine tuned bull**** detector at my disposal and the alarm bells are not going off.
    the speed of the thing and the control is quite stunning,
    I would have suggested a very large balloon with some kind of model aeroplane fitted below it and ....em......ah.....ho.........see i cant convince myself of that ...
    wonderful footage ,and if a disclosure scenario was on the cards then an american football game would be the logical choice for exposure
    So until someone provides a true explanation for this then I like it!
    And the reason I thought it would have to be remote controlled are the fact that the flags are blowing to the left (as mentioned above in an earlier post) and anything balloon like would be blown in the same direction,yes? no? maybe?
    I feel you with the flags,,,but the answer is no.
    Winds can swirl independent from one another.
    Especially when you have the ocean breeze to contend with and a giant stadium, or huge bowl which will give you a blow back.
    The only think I'm basing my opinion on is the actual object itself.
    It looks buffered by the breeze. It's trajectory in slow mow shows something that makes micro falls and gets picked up by the breeze again.
    I've been to games and folks bring all kinds of crap, beach balls and all kinds of stuff.
    I'm just giving an opinion that this doesn't look like a UFO. If folks disagree and feel it does more power to them.

Also, at 0:08 and 0:11 seconds into the video if you look close you can see what looks like a string or something attached as the object tumbles end over end in the breeze.

I believe in UFO's, there is some outstanding footage to be found. And I also believe a few contactees who have reported their interactions.
    Last edited by DNA; 12th September 2011 at 04:05.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

RMorgan (12th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Wow, that's pretty cool. Swamp Gas?? LOL Just kidding. I don't think helicopters fly that fast and erratically do they? It kinda sorta looks like a balloon could appear that way, but not against the wind. So, for me, its unidentified.
    Yes, I do agree with you, after I looked at it again and saw the double dip move it made so smoothly, I am at a loss... But I really don't believe the balloon theory.. It is illuminated and leaves a trail of light exactly like what I saw in my back yard a few years ago, it even moved like this thing..

Keep on keepin" on The One... I for one appreciate all the vids you post..

To me, at this point, it doesn't matter if it is balloons, swamp gas, or Darth friggin' Vader, the videos are fun to watch and try to figure out...
    And also it doesn't matter to me because I know (from personal experience) that they are up there ..
    And soon enough we will be also...

Kg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kage For This Post:

Sidney (12th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Looks like a plastic bag for me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

DNA (12th September 2011)