+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spiritual block engineered in C1 Atlas bone....

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Spiritual block engineered in C1 Atlas bone....

check out the michael jackson filmclip to the song "black or white" near the end where they do a lot of head dipping and turning ...interesting ...

2. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bBAiZcNWecw from 5:25 interesting...

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

seko (28th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Anyone recently looked into this?
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

conk (8th November 2017), Sarahlou (13th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Interesting thread and some good info here but as usual in health matters what initially appears to be the cause of something is almost always a symptom. You then find what you think is the cause only to find it's yet another symptom!

Anyway, misalignment of the Atlas is relatively common but is almost always caused by malocclusion of the jaw and usually (though not always) caused by an issue with the maxilla or upper jaw which can cause subluxations all the way down the body from the C1, through the spine (scoliosis, lordosis and Kyphosis), rotating the hips and all the way down to the legs, feet and effecting the gait. In some cases, malocclusion of the jaw can actually be the cause of Multiple Sclerosis which is not a real diagnosis of anything as it only really describes a set of symptoms with no real concrete known cause. See here:

http://dramir.com

Getting Atlasprofilax treatment will usually be a temporary fix because if the bite/occlusion is not addressed then the altlas with slip back to its original position. It's a huge and complex topic with no simple solutions. Some decent introductory info below but also worthwhile searching Temporomadibular joint dysfunction and digging deep.....

https://biomechanical-dystonia.net

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Spiral (29th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by AxisMundi (here)
    Anyway, misalignment of the Atlas is relatively common but is almost always caused by malocclusion of the jaw and usually (though not always) caused by an issue with the maxilla or upper jaw (...)
    In addition many people are suffering from damages in the ligament structures of the atlas (C1), which are holding the axis within the C1/C2 joint. Due to accidents, forceps, overstretching of the head for anesthesia, ... these ligaments can stretch and tear.
    The result: hypermobility between C1 and C2.

As a result of the hypermobility, circulatory disorders of the brain occur during unfavorable head positions (mostly unnoticed in sleep). In those situations mitochondria in the brain produce large amounts of nitric oxide (NO) as a kind of panic reaction. NO destroys vitamins, leads to loss of metals and makes enzymes unfunctional.

In about 60% of my critically ill patients, a overmolbile joint is the cause of severe deficiencies and symptoms of nitrosative stress.

Manual therapy can be very effective. But it also can be dangerous, when ligaments are damaged. Only gentle therapies must be applied.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

AxisMundi (29th December 2017), Spiral (29th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    Quote Posted by AxisMundi (here)
    Anyway, misalignment of the Atlas is relatively common but is almost always caused by malocclusion of the jaw and usually (though not always) caused by an issue with the maxilla or upper jaw (...)
    In addition many people are suffering from damages in the ligament structures of the atlas (C1), which are holding the axis within the C1/C2 joint. Due to accidents, forceps, overstretching of the head for anesthesia, ... these ligaments can stretch and tear.
    The result: hypermobility between C1 and C2.

As a result of the hypermobility, circulatory disorders of the brain occur during unfavorable head positions (mostly unnoticed in sleep). In those situations mitochondria in the brain produce large amounts of nitric oxide (NO) as a kind of panic reaction. NO destroys vitamins, leads to loss of metals and makes enzymes unfunctional.

In about 60% of my critically ill patients, a overmolbile joint is the cause of severe deficiencies and symptoms of nitrosative stress.

Manual therapy can be very effective. But it also can be dangerous, when ligaments are damaged. Only gentle therapies must be applied.
    This bit stood out to me "makes enzymes unfunctional" ....so would the onset of food inferences be indicative of these upper spine problems ?

I often find that I've slept with my head tipped so far back it's crazy & have really bad upper vertebra.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AxisMundi (29th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #28
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Nitric oxide reacts strongly with - so called - transition metals: (wikipedia):
    Cobalt, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Vanadium, Zinc

Unfortunately those are the same elements that life on earth preferably uses for its chemical processes.

The list of enzymes that are built with these elements is very long (two pages).
    Each of them can be affected. Almost any organ can be affected.

Food interferences are also often additional sources for nitrosative stress.
    But there're a lot of possible reasons for food interferences:
    • having no good intestinal flora
    • bad bacteria, candida in intestine
    • histamine intolerance (often caused by a deficiency of vitamin B12 and B6, which indeed is a typical result of nitrosative stress)
    • long term inflammations in the gut can lead to a leaky gut, wich opens doors for allergic reactions
    • problems with pancreas, liver, gallbladder

Intolerance of lactose, fructose are very common in Europe, but only a part of the patients have symptoms. It seems to be important to have a good intestinal flora. Also sometimes those problems disappear, when people get rid off their deficiencies.

Example:
    In 2009 when I had cancer I made a laboratory test for IgG allergies against various foods.
    The result showed antibodies in my blood against 68 foods out of a list of 180.
    I rebuilt my intestinal flora, took care to repair my gut, substituted a lot of mitochondrial substances (vitamins and more). And I followed a strict diet completely avoiding those foods for about 2 years.
    In a new test in 2015 I had only 4 remaining IgG antibody groups against food.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

AxisMundi (29th December 2017), Spiral (29th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Olaf, are you able to elaborate/explain the Nitric Oxide issue? I've heard very conflicting information about NO and can't pretend to understand its role and function. I thought it was a potent vaso-dilator and enhanced the uptake of oxygen in the lungs

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Spiral (29th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2