+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lloyd Zirbes - G=MV2

1. Link to Post #1
    illuminate

Default Lloyd Zirbes - G=MV2

Gravity = Mass times Velocity squared

Upon being prompted in a dream, I've been researching Lloyd Zirbes, a great scientist whose name and scientific work should be as well known to every high school student as that of Einstein; yet he has been totally ignored by the scientific community. The late Lloyd Zirbes was never able to have his twenty five years of research published because his harassment included the destruction of his laboratory by arson.

Contemporary physics theories, including the work of Albert Einstein, have been built upon the laws of Newton, who in turn based his work on the writings of Galileo. According to academia, Galileo demonstrated that objects of equal mass but of different physical materials e.g. lead and feathers, fall at the same rate of acceleration in a vacuum. Lloyd Zirbes was astounded to discover that Galileo never made any tests on falling bodies, his claims were pure supposition.

Zirbes accordingly conducted an experiment in which a sphere of iron and a sphere of graphite of equal weight were simultaneously dropped down a two thousand feet mineshaft. At the bottom of the shaft, the final few feet of the fall was recorded by means of a high speed camera. Amazingly, the graphite sphere, although considerably larger than the iron sphere because of its lower density, and therefore prone to more wind resistance, impacted when the iron sphere was still six feet from impact. A similar experiment using spheres of other metals revealed that the iron sphere still impacted later than all the other spheres. Moreover, the spheres diverged considerably from each other prior to impact and also developed a specific rotation when falling.

So what? Only that the work of Galileo, Newton and later scientists was very badly flawed; Zirbes research suggested that the sun is not a gigantic fusion reactor as claimed by academia, but rather consists of thousands of individual bodies which release energy by means of the interaction between their respective gravity fields. In other words, the sunís energy production is by mechanical not nuclear means, something also claimed by that brilliant scientist and Sumerian scholar, Dr. George Merkl.

After twenty five years of research, Zirbes invented a device which created gravity. So successful was the first test that everything in the lab that was not bolted down, de-gravitated and flew around, severely injuring the hapless Zirbes in the process. While he was hospitalized, his laboratory, van and some of his research notes were destroyed in an arson fire.

Zirbes stated that there are only two fundamental forces in the universe: motion and gravity. Some feel this statement should be modified to read that gravity is compressed, or folded magnetism. Magnetism appears to be the glue that holds the universe together, something which can be illustrated by studying the 525 HP Rory Johnson free energy motor, which now has been classified by the US government, in order to prevent its incorporation into the Greyhound Bus Company coaches.

Among the many things that could be achieved by the application of the Zirbes physics is the injection of contained gravity into any physical matter in order to rearrange the atomic structure, thus producing any desired element. Intelligence (audio and video) could be modulated onto a pulsed Zirbes gravity generator, thus broadcasting gravity.

In recent years, we have been subjected to a plethora of New Age scare stories which have been based on badly flawed logic. Thus a polar flip was to occur in 2000; it didnít. Planet Earth was to have been destroyed by the photon belt if not towed to another orbit by benevolent E.T.ís. An ominous prediction by Lloyd Zirbes is one that we should heed, however. High energy particles emitted from nuclear waste dumps and nuclear tests are accumulating at a rapid rate some three hundred miles above our planet. These deadly particles are creating a repulsive field that will certainly move the planet further from the sun unless we refrain from using nuclear energy. In addition, some of these particles are being repelled by the sun and driven back to earth, resulting in global warming hot spots, radioactive rain and increased volcanic activity.

"The late geomagnetic researcher Dr. Lloyd Zirbes discovered that Galileo's suppositions are complete error. He proved that Newton's law of gravity is also an error. This puts the foundation of science and technology of our world on error and lies. You can't build a world on error, or it will fall.

Zirbes strongly opposed the technology utilized in the HAARP system. He wrote, 'Disruption of the Earth's magnetic field will complete damages to the planet's balance done by the government nuclear bomb blasts in the natural radiation belts above the ionosphere. Earth's magnetic field keeps the planet in balance with the moon and sun. Disrupting the field will be the last straw in sending Earth into the sun or out into space."

The above quote is from the website: Flying Dutchman Projects (http://www.fdp.nu)
    which also contains blueprints of Zirbes "Flux-o-matic Motor" along with a plethora of magnetic research - VERY cool site!

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Lloyd Zirbes - G=MV2

Thanks for that , great stuff . ive seen that motor replicated before on youtube somewhere and was pretty impressed

John

3. Link to Post #3
    illuminate

Yeah, he is quite fascinating... unfortunately I can't find much info on him...
    There is a book I'm trying to find as an ebook (no luck yet) called:

"A Blueprint for a Better World" by Brian Desborough

It looks great, here are two of the chapters from it:

Chapter 8 Into the Vortex
    Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity and the slippery slope known as mainstream science. The error of theoretical physicists in rejecting nature. The vortex as an implement of nature. The atomic vortex of the author, which postulates the unification of everything within the holographic multiverse, by means of a phase conjugated heterodyned energy and intelligence system, which emanates from a non physical intelligence. The falling body experiments of Lloyd Zirbes.

Chapter 9 De-Energizing the Energy Cartel
    The corrupt politics behind energy utilization. The 525 horsepower Rory Johnson free energy motor that was classified by the U.S. government, in order to prevent its use in Greyhound buses. The free energy systems of Nikola Tesla, John Bedini, Don Smith and Edwin Gray. Hydrodynamic free energy systems. Alternating current free energy systems. High speed pulse systems. Pulse systems and the law. Some of the author's free energy developments.

The Meyer's stuff is incredible too (saw your youtube as well) excellent!
    If Stanley was able to run his car on water than so should we!

Screw oil, we simply don't need it!

And with fine fellows like yourself to take the lead, totally free energy will be a staple in all our lives...
    as it always should have been!

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yeah meyer was a genius for sure . Ive given up with the meyer stuff though after 2 years of banging my head against the wall . Ive got as far as everyone else with it , but its just not enough gas . There are lots of patents of meyers tech but no blueprints .... a lot of disinfo too . Aparantly , someone has just purchased the meyer estate (car etc) , so hopefully something positive will come out of that
    I think my next project will be a joe cell , bit tricky but at least people have got them working unlike the meyer stuff ...... fingers crossed

John

5. Link to Post #5
    illuminate

Excellent! Keep us posted! I've seen some attempts on youtube.

I also remember seeing this a while back, but by no means let this discourage you, let it fuel you = )

Joe Cell Truck Builder Threatened, Destroys Plans

After announcing that he had successfully built a truck that runs on Joe Cell technology, drawing energy from water and Orgone, Bill Williams said he was approached by two men who demanded that he stop his research, threatening him with dire consequences if he didn't. Others are keeping it alive.

article continued here:
    http://pesn.com/2006/04/13/9600257_B...ams_threatened

Cheers!
    Last edited by illuminate; 15th June 2010 at 17:56. Reason: can't spell = )

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

yeah , i read about Bill Williams .... i think the best way to do it is to get as many people as possible working on free energy devices under their radar and let it spread like wildfire ......... hopefully the supression will stop soon ey .

John

7. Link to Post #7
    illuminate

Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    yeah , i read about Bill Williams .... i think the best way to do it is to get as many people as possible working on free energy devices under their radar and let it spread like wildfire ......... hopefully the supression will stop soon ey .

John
    Totally agree!!! That's part of my reason for starting this thread...
    I figure a good place to start is with education.

I dunno about over there, but our schools (in the land of the free) teach us a krap load of BS!
    And people who haven't yet found the leader within, are led by what they are told and taught.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,549 times in 19,901 posts

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)

There is a book I'm trying to find as an ebook (no luck yet) called:

"A Blueprint for a Better World" by Brian Desborough

It looks great, here are two of the chapters from it:

Chapter 8 Into the Vortex
    Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity and the slippery slope known as mainstream science. The error of theoretical physicists in rejecting nature. The vortex as an implement of nature. The atomic vortex of the author, which postulates the unification of everything within the holographic multiverse, by means of a phase conjugated heterodyned energy and intelligence system, which emanates from a non physical intelligence. The falling body experiments of Lloyd Zirbes.

Chapter 9 De-Energizing the Energy Cartel
    The corrupt politics behind energy utilization. The 525 horsepower Rory Johnson free energy motor that was classified by the U.S. government, in order to prevent its use in Greyhound buses. The free energy systems of Nikola Tesla, John Bedini, Don Smith and Edwin Gray. Hydrodynamic free energy systems. Alternating current free energy systems. High speed pulse systems. Pulse systems and the law. Some of the author's free energy developments.

A Blueprint for a Better World (Brian Desborough):

http://projectavalon.net/Brian_Desbo...tter_World.zip

9. Link to Post #9
    illuminate

WOW... that is beyond cool... you rock!!!

Please everyone take advantage of the above download, although I haven't read it yet, it looks to be VERY good!

THX Bill

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)
    Totally agree!!! That's part of my reason for starting this thread...
    I figure a good place to start is with education.

I dunno about over there, but our schools (in the land of the free) teach us a krap load of BS!
    And people who haven't yet found the leader within, are led by what they are told and taught.

Its the same here ....... But we are on the same page

§=[Post Update]=§

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [/COLOR]

Have you seen any free energy devices working bill ?
    And thanks for the link , more food for my newly acuired geek reflex

John

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,549 times in 19,901 posts

Quote Posted by john.d (here)
    Have you seen any free energy devices working bill ?
    And thanks for the link , more food for my newly acuired geek reflex

John
    Not personally. But Dr Brian O'Leary has seen quite a few when we toured the world a few years ago talking to a number of inventors.

William Gazecki (film maker in LA, who I know a little) did a pretty good documentary on John Bedini... well worth seeing. Bedini's device is right there in plain view.

Wade Frazier worked extensively with Denis Lee.

Henry Deacon witnessed a working Casimir device at the Monterey Naval School.

The witnesses are out there....

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bill,

I would recommend the book " Transcending the speed of Light " by Marc Seifer....

In the book above you find most of the proofs for formula's and their authors...

It IS true that E = MC2 Did not Proof...

E= MC2 came from Einstein's, mathematician teacher Hermann Minkowski [1864-1909]
    Now Minkowski won the Paris Prize in mathematics when he was eighteen. He was Einstein's hero...

One would be surprised to know that ' Einstein's doctorate ' was an honorary degree ' Not an earned degree...'

But, I'm NOT ONE to just hand out information... I would rather, point one in the right direction to ' discover ' the

information for themselves... I will tell you that Tesla did proof gravity...

Trooly,

Tango

[/COLOR]

Last edited by Tango; 16th June 2010 at 02:29.

13. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 times in 478 posts

Wow, awesome threads thanks to all. I'm totally addicted...

Namaste, Steven

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Not personally. But Dr Brian O'Leary has seen quite a few when we toured the world a few years ago talking to a number of inventors.

William Gazecki (film maker in LA, who I know a little) did a pretty good documentary on John Bedini... well worth seeing. Bedini's device is right there in plain view.

Wade Frazier worked extensively with Denis Lee.

Henry Deacon witnessed a working Casimir device at the Monterey Naval School.

The witnesses are out there....
    Been having a bit of a poke around looking at bedini's tech and found these interesting :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA2KtZ45nXA
    http://rpmgt.org/SSG.html
    http://rpmgt.org/order.html

Bit pricey but it will run a house

John

15. Link to Post #15
    illuminate

GO MAGNETS!

Magnetic motor at the University in Delft in Holland.
    And it works!

Totally FREE energy

16. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

The Fuelless Engine.

Peace to all.

+ Reply to Thread