+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Former FBI agent says truth of 9/11 remains hidden

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Former FBI agent says truth of 9/11 remains hidden

Former FBI agent says truth of 9/11 remains hidden

12 September 2011 Last updated at 21:24 GMT

Quote Former FBI agent has told the BBC that he is being prevented from telling the truth about the events of 9/11 and what has happened since.

Ali Soufan alleges that crucial intelligence was not passed on from the CIA before the attacks in 2001.

He has written a book detailing some of his claims and has been speaking to the BBC's Security Correspondent Gordon Corera in his first on camera interview on the subject.

In response to the allegations in this report the CIA issued a statement to the BBC that said: "Any suggestion that the CIA purposely refused to share critical lead information on the 9/11 plots with the FBI is baseless."

"The suggestion that the Central Intelligence Agency has requested redactions on this publication because it does not like the content is ridiculous."

The CIA decline to comment on the record about the accusations regarding waterboarding and interrogation.
    Source
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 13th September 2011 at 11:15.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

58andfixed (14th September 2011), aranuk (16th September 2011), BMJ (14th September 2011), D-Day (13th September 2011), Davidallany (13th September 2011), jackovesk (15th September 2011), jcocks (13th September 2011), ktlight (16th September 2011), Lord Sidious (13th September 2011), loveandgratitude (13th September 2011), phimonic (16th September 2011), shadowstalker (15th September 2011), sygh (16th September 2011), Terra (15th September 2011), toothpick (16th September 2011), truth4me (15th September 2011), WhiteFeather (16th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Former FBI agent says truth of 9/11 remains hidden

Great find OnyxKnight,

9/11 Conspiracy: Former FBI agent says truth of 9/11 remains hidden

PS - It all 'Adds Up', 'Clip by Clip' - 'Story by Story' - 'Whistleblower by Whistleblower'

Universal TRUTH is a Universal LAW and cannot be SUPPRESSED forever..!

The day of 'RECKONING' is drawing closer 'Second by Second' - 'Year by Year'..!

The Perpetrators will be brought to 'Justice' sooner or later, because they can never escape from 'Universal Law'..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th September 2011 at 03:02.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

I think most of us here pretty much agree that it was an inside job all the way......

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

ktlight (16th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (15th September 2011), OnyxKnight (15th September 2011), Referee (16th September 2011), shadowstalker (15th September 2011), sygh (16th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    I think most of us here pretty much agree that it was an inside job all the way......
    Yes, but you don't hear it directly from the FBI (current or ex), and have that been broadcasted on news.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

ktlight (16th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (15th September 2011), sygh (16th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

The REAL truth concerning 9/11 may well turn out to be FAR more complicated than we have been led to believe.

If you haven't listened to the John Lash audio and the interview of Lash and Dr. Judy Wood over on Helvetic's thread, I encourage you to spend the time to hear information that is FAR outside the box of what we are accustom to, but what may well turn out to be what is.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Referee (16th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    The REAL truth concerning 9/11 may well turn out to be FAR more complicated than we have been led to believe.

If you haven't listened to the John Lash audio and the interview of Lash and Dr. Judy Wood over on Helvetic's thread, I encourage you to spend the time to hear information that is FAR outside the box of what we are accustom to, but what may well turn out to be what is.
    snowbird,

I couldn't find the thread you mentioned. Could you give a link? I have my own ideas and want to compare.

Regards, Craig

11. The Following User Says Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

sygh (16th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,759 times in 21,548 posts

Quote Posted by craig mitchell (here)
    I couldn't find the thread you mentioned. Could you give a link? I have my own ideas and want to compare.
    Here 'ya go: Dr. Judy Wood and John Lash The quintessential talk on 9/11, September 6, 2011
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

craig mitchell (1st October 2011), ktlight (16th September 2011), sygh (16th September 2011), WhiteFeather (16th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

snowbird,

Regards, Craig

I actually listened to this audio (# 665) first before the interview that Paul posted (# 672). What these people have to say extends way beyond the Truth movements, although I have nothing whatever against these movements. We are all attempting to find the answers. I believe that the truth is highly complicated.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Truth/page34
    Last edited by Snowbird; 16th September 2011 at 01:40.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

sygh (16th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here 'ya go: Dr. Judy Wood and John Lash The quintessential talk on 9/11, September 6, 2011
    I'll be listening too. Some of us were actually used psychically to try and pinpoint people for extermination at Guantanamo back in the 90s, years prior to it's actual existence. I know, its sounds like I'm out of my gord but I'm not. It happened. I sure would like others to step up and admit something like that happened to them too but only if it really did.

Joseph Cambell and the Gnostic tradition... are people getting a feel here for Gnosticism yet?

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce09.html

A brief summary:

For the record, Gnosticism is ancient, it didn't start a few hundred years ago. The mysteries were concerned with the ability of man to free his soul from this world. In ancient teachings the earth was always considered the underworld. IN other words, our souls belonged in the heavens. Edgar Cayce affirmed that Christian Gnosticism is the type of Christianity that was taught by Jesus, and that the mystery religions were in preparation of the coming of Christ. Christ's message was a fuller understanding of the mystreries to the people. he was the top of the pyramid. The Roman Empire denied the truth in them, in order to wipe out its existance. The Gnostic teachings of Christ were declared heresies in 553 A.D.

Jesus the Christ, according to the Cayce readings, is the central instrument of God to make it possible for all souls to fulfill the original purpose of their creation.
    Last edited by sygh; 16th September 2011 at 02:17.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

A revelation came to me earlier today, and I find it interesting that this thread should come up at the same time. Here is what hit me.

We have been GENERATING energy for centuries. It is very inefficient. The current drive is to become more energy efficient, when it comes to GENERATING energy. If we utilize water, we use hydrolic generators to create electricity. We burn fossel fuels in the form of coal, and natural gas. In turn, we run a generator or some mechanical machine while utilizing only a fraction of the energy put into the system.

When it comes to zero-point energy, I don't thnk it is a matter of generating energy, we don't have to generate energy, energy is everywhere. Generating energy is the wrong road. I think Zero-point energy involves being able to receive energy and then transmit it, IMO, that is the crux of zero-point energy! We need to create a receiver and transmitter. But then, it has already been created, hasn't it.

Dr Judy Wood and John Lash are extremely creditable. I think there is truth to what they are saying. I too, am suprised Dr. Wood isn't dead, although her assistant is. We really have to look at the fall of the towers, along with building number seven very carefully, and consider what Dr. Woods has said. DEPS, the Directed Energy Professional Society.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

ktlight (16th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    snowbird,

Regards, Craig

I actually listened to this audio (# 665) first before the interview that Paul posted (# 672). What these people have to say extends way beyond the Truth movements, although I have nothing whatever against these movements. We are all attempting to find the answers. I believe that the truth is highly complicated.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Truth/page34
    Fascinating Audio I highly recommend listening to this it opened my eyes to a new perspective.

+ Reply to Thread