+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stargates on planet earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 times in 327 posts

Default Stargates on planet earth

I have recently got interested in stargates so would like to find out where they all are on earth. I'd like to mark them all on a map and see if there is a noticeable pattern, especially in relation to the ley lines and earth chakras.

I'd like to hear your experiences if you have visited any stargates and also please add more to this thread. I have found 2 so far but I'm sure there are many more

PUERTA DE HAY MARKA - PERU

http://www.labyrinthina.com/amaru.htm

MIDAS CITY - TURKEY
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread748841/pg1

I'm going to make it my mission to visit them all!

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to IndigoStar For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), annieVee (29th September 2011), Apofay (14th September 2011), Calz (15th September 2011), Cartomancer (15th September 2011), ceetee9 (14th September 2011), Chrononaut (15th September 2011), DoubleHelix (14th September 2011), Draco (14th September 2011), drneglector (5th February 2016), Fenexrep (14th September 2011), Fred259 (13th September 2011), gigha (15th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (29th September 2011), Kage (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), mahalall (15th September 2011), Rainbowbrite (18th September 2011), Ria (15th September 2011), Sesan (15th September 2011), Terra (15th September 2011), The One (14th September 2011), Theaterke (31st May 2012), THIRDEYE (14th September 2011), Truthseeker85 (15th September 2011), Watching from Cyprus (14th September 2011), winnasboy (14th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Default Re: Stargates on planet earth

Quote Posted by IndigoStar (here)
    Want a travelling buddy?

I'm going to attempt to visit as many of the Incan sites throughout Peru as I can! This particular portal has captivated my essence ever since I found out about it.

Amaru Muru

The plan is to travel there at night, approach the doorway, kneel down on both knees and place my head within the circular indent thus causing one to "cross-over" for an undetermined amount of time. This is supposed to be a phenomenal experience. I can't seem to locate the video representation of these events taking place but others have had relatively high success when attempting such an act.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), annieVee (14th September 2011), Apofay (14th September 2011), Calz (15th September 2011), Corncrake (14th September 2011), DNA (29th September 2011), drneglector (5th February 2016), gigha (15th September 2011), IndigoStar (14th September 2011), jcocks (18th September 2011), JoshuaM (14th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), mahalall (15th September 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (30th September 2011), Sesan (15th September 2011), The One (14th September 2011), Theaterke (31st May 2012), Truthseeker85 (15th September 2011), winnasboy (14th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Photoshop anyone?

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fenexrep For This Post:

beyondmyctrl (14th September 2011), DNA (29th September 2011), DoubleHelix (14th September 2011), drneglector (5th February 2016), HURRITT ENYETO (14th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (29th September 2011), RMorgan (14th September 2011), salicemspiritus (3rd October 2011), Theaterke (31st May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fenexrep (here)
    Photoshop anyone?
    Prove it

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    This particular portal has captivated my essence ever since I found out about it.

Amaru Muru

The plan is to travel there at night, approach the doorway, kneel down on both knees and place my head within the circular indent thus causing one to "cross-over" for an undetermined amount of time. This is supposed to be a phenomenal experience. I can't seem to locate the video representation of these events taking place but others have had relatively high success when attempting such an act.
    Can't wait to hear about it when you go, what a fascinating place! http://www.richardoldale.co.uk/blog/...y-of-the-gods/ Interesting blog on someone that went! I WANT TO GO!!!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Apofay For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), annieVee (29th September 2011), Calz (15th September 2011), Corncrake (14th September 2011), DoubleHelix (14th September 2011), gigha (15th September 2011), IndigoStar (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Sesan (15th September 2011), The One (14th September 2011), Truthseeker85 (15th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

This is total Photoshop, from the post production digital noise, to the fake smooth "drop shadows" and different shades of black and white on the circular object, and slight different perspective.

For me, this is clearly a 3D software produced object (identical to the ones used on the Stargate movie), inserted in an old photo, followed by photoshop pos-production to glue things together.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

annieVee (29th September 2011), beyondmyctrl (14th September 2011), Corncrake (14th September 2011), DNA (29th September 2011), DoubleHelix (15th September 2011), drneglector (5th February 2016), HORIZONS (14th September 2011), IndigoStar (14th September 2011), The One (14th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    This is total Photoshop, from the post production digital noise, to the fake smooth "drop shadows" and different shades of black and white on the circular object, and slight different perspective.

For me, this is clearly a 3D software produced object (identical to the ones used on the Stargate movie), inserted in an old photo, followed by photoshop pos-production to glue things together.
    You are probably right my friend i remeber this picture first appeared on ATS Presented by Starwarp2000 is description was Why doesn't the NSA want you to see this? and is this the original photo of the Stargate discovery.

No one's ever come forward to admit this is a fake,agreed it does look fake and looks a lot like the stargate you see from the stargate episodes.

Hey you never know maybe they got the idea from the picture for the stargate episodes if the picture is real of course xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I have recently got interested in stargates so would like to find out where they all are on earth. I'd like to mark them all on a map and see if there is a noticeable pattern, especially in relation to the ley lines and earth chakras.

I'd like to hear your experiences if you have visited any stargates and also please add more to this thread. I have found 2 so far but I'm sure there are many more

MIDAS CITY - TURKEY

I have been studying and have written a book about stargates, geomancy and ley lines. There are many different views as to the real power of aligned monuments and structures. Many religious groups from ancient to modern times have created what they consider a "stargate." The Scottish call a place like a stargate a "thin place" where the division between earth and heaven is thinner. The biblical story of Jacobs ladder is what many consider a heavens gate. The Sumerian/Mesopotamian symbol for heaven's gate is very similar to the Labarum of Constantine. Both a square and an octagon are occult symbols for heaven's gate.

Then there is the TV version of the Stargate as an interdimensional portal. This is possible but not proven. Ley lines are alignments of stargates in a pattern that is valued by the group that created the system. It does resemble a utility grid of sorts.

I once did archaeological field work and found a huge complex of petroglyphs that had several spiral patterned pieces included. This is supposed to be the symbol for stargate. I have visited several places that include the Heaven's gate imagery and have not had any spiritual phenomena occur beyond what is normal. Many of these places are designed like outdoor churches so you may sense that it is a special or blessed place. The Roman version of the Stargate was termed an Axis Mundi. The ruler or creator by custom was buried in the central part of the monument or plaza. This seems to be a custom that was practiced in more ancient times as well.

I guess when examining this you either believe that some sort of power is generated or used at these points or that they are like churches. The Romans seemed to believe that they could extract something from people at points like this. The coliseums and hippodromes were considered to be stargates and often included Egyptian obelisks as in Constantinople and Rome. The same obelisk that once stood in the Circus of Rome now stands at the center of St. Peter's/Vatican.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), DoubleHelix (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), phillipbbg (15th September 2011), Truthseeker85 (15th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

I think you may find that the military has control over most of them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Lord Sidious (15th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)

MIDAS CITY - TURKEY

I have been studying and have written a book about stargates, geomancy and ley lines. There are many different views as to the real power of aligned monuments and structures. Many religious groups from ancient to modern times have created what they consider a "stargate." The Scottish call a place like a stargate a "thin place" where the division between earth and heaven is thinner. The biblical story of Jacobs ladder is what many consider a heavens gate. The Sumerian/Mesopotamian symbol for heaven's gate is very similar to the Labarum of Constantine. Both a square and an octagon are occult symbols for heaven's gate.

Then there is the TV version of the Stargate as an interdimensional portal. This is possible but not proven. Ley lines are alignments of stargates in a pattern that is valued by the group that created the system. It does resemble a utility grid of sorts.

I once did archaeological field work and found a huge complex of petroglyphs that had several spiral patterned pieces included. This is supposed to be the symbol for stargate. I have visited several places that include the Heaven's gate imagery and have not had any spiritual phenomena occur beyond what is normal. Many of these places are designed like outdoor churches so you may sense that it is a special or blessed place. The Roman version of the Stargate was termed an Axis Mundi. The ruler or creator by custom was buried in the central part of the monument or plaza. This seems to be a custom that was practiced in more ancient times as well.

I guess when examining this you either believe that some sort of power is generated or used at these points or that they are like churches. The Romans seemed to believe that they could extract something from people at points like this. The coliseums and hippodromes were considered to be stargates and often included Egyptian obelisks as in Constantinople and Rome. The same obelisk that once stood in the Circus of Rome now stands at the center of St. Peter's/Vatican.
    I read a theory the other day that ''noahs ark'' was a stargate.
    I hadn't heard that one before, but it sounds interesting.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2011), DoubleHelix (15th September 2011), The One (15th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

I found one in Kapaa, Kauai, Hawaii

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), shamanseeker (22nd September 2011), The One (15th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Tell us more, onelinernugget.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Tell us more, onelinernugget.
    If you want.

I was involved in very powerful work with crystals on the island, and naturally contemplated relocating to this 5D paradise. One foot was in my past Atlantean existence and the other in this one. There was a mysterious and empty home next to the beach, across from my hostel. I wondered about buying it and fixing it up. I looked out over the ocean and a huge portal was there and I was told that if we wanted, my husband and I could be its protectors. This came from a very high level being, the highest I had ever talked to.

That didn't happen as we (foolishly believed that we) had unfinished business back home but the spiritual presence of the Hawaiian Islands, Mauna Loa, accompanied me as I flew until we reached landfall of the mainland. I returned a few months later and the home had just sold.

That's a short version. It was a profound time.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), DNA (29th September 2011), DoubleHelix (15th September 2011), drneglector (5th February 2016), Hervé (15th September 2011), jubjubmoreley (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), noprophet (15th September 2011), shamanseeker (22nd September 2011), The One (15th September 2011), WhiteFeather (9th August 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Want a travelling buddy?

I'm going to attempt to visit as many of the Incan sites throughout Peru as I can! This particular portal has captivated my essence ever since I found out about it.

Amaru Muru

Hi DoubleHelix i love the pic of Amaru Muru
    The stone looks cut
    In modern times similar to a battery in a cell phone
    Maybe a source of energy

It looks like there was some kind of structure attached
    to the stone.
    Just my thoughts.. peace

looks like a plug
    Last edited by gigha; 15th September 2011 at 07:13. Reason: to add plug

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2011), DoubleHelix (15th September 2011), shamanseeker (22nd September 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Anyone have any hypotheses on how the stone stargates worked?

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Here's a theory. What if they were just symbolic. And they were used by the priesthood to 'fake out' the people, using some kind of elaborate theatrics during high ceremony times. That was done all the time ie in Greece. This would allow the priests to claim legitimacy through some lineage from the 'gods'.

Many people do propose that the et's who were the 'gods' did actually have extraordinary powers while here on the 3D earthplane. They also did actually walk through the 'dimensional doorway' and disappear.

The story of Marduk by Sitchin is an interesting fit - that he was banished from the Mideast, and went to Central and South America and set them up in civilizations - worshipping him of course. Then he was recalled after his banishment period was served, so just vanished from that area, promising to return. It does fit the legends pretty well, if you are ok with Sitchin's work.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), shamanseeker (22nd September 2011)

31. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Maybe us clairvoyants can reach out to mr Sitchin in the afterworld and ask what are
    now realities and not theories...as im sure many of his questions would have been answered.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

MIDAS CITY - TURKEY

2 years ago I was there You can visit the site at Yazlikaya, Ankara

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), gigha (15th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast