+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stargates on planet earth

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Stargates on planet earth

Any of you aware with the the works of Mr William Henry?

His website is, http://www.williamhenry.net for anyone who's interested..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Cartomancer (30th September 2011), IndigoStar (19th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Ria (17th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Quote Posted by IndigoStar (here)
    I'm going to make it my mission to visit them all!
    Want a travelling buddy?

I'm going to attempt to visit as many of the Incan sites throughout Peru as I can! This particular portal has captivated my essence ever since I found out about it.

Amaru Muru

The plan is to travel there at night, approach the doorway, kneel down on both knees and place my head within the circular indent thus causing one to "cross-over" for an undetermined amount of time. This is supposed to be a phenomenal experience. I can't seem to locate the video representation of these events taking place but others have had relatively high success when attempting such an act.
    there was a great documentary about 1 hour long maybe a little longer about the portal of amaru muru i'll see if i can find it.

*postscript*
    http://www.xpeditionstv.com
    I think there is a stargate in arizona, maybe sedona but im not sure.
    Last edited by davyj0nes; 15th September 2011 at 09:21.

4. Link to Post #23
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

The veil is thin in the heart of Avalon

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gla...w=1440&bih=805

Many people have traveled through this gateway.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Cartomancer (17th September 2011), IndigoStar (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (17th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

A good tourist map will have a little dot with a arrow to mark you are here.

What if you created a state of equanimity so that Enso arose
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ens%C5%8D

and then you increased your energy frequency
    Moola Bandha
    .http://taoism.about.com/od/practices/qt/MoolaBandha.htm

and then apply sound?
    remember sounds have associations particularly mantra

Finally right volition ! or the gargles will through you back out. Or keep you!!!
    Last edited by mahalall; 15th September 2011 at 10:41.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

IndigoStar (29th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Here's a theory. What if they were just symbolic. And they were used by the priesthood to 'fake out' the people, using some kind of elaborate theatrics during high ceremony times. That was done all the time ie in Greece. This would allow the priests to claim legitimacy through some lineage from the 'gods'.

Many people do propose that the et's who were the 'gods' did actually have extraordinary powers while here on the 3D earthplane. They also did actually walk through the 'dimensional doorway' and disappear.

The story of Marduk by Sitchin is an interesting fit - that he was banished from the Mideast, and went to Central and South America and set them up in civilizations - worshipping him of course. Then he was recalled after his banishment period was served, so just vanished from that area, promising to return. It does fit the legends pretty well, if you are ok with Sitchin's work.
    I think a lot of the "Stargates" are just holy places that are like churches. On the other hand there is the possibility of something more at work. That something else is kind of undefinable and unknown. Maybe these points on the earth enable some sort of communication or power. I have noticed also in Greek and Roman culture they would think nothing of moving the same oracle from one place to another and kind of making the new place as special as the last.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)

Indeed the veil is thin here. Many who understand also.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

One of the most well known Nemetons is located near Ankara, Turkey. A nemeton is a druidic outdoor "temple" or place of worship situated in a grove of trees. The one near Ankara is called Drunemeton. A combo of the words 'druid' and 'nemeton." A nemeton is basically the first form of the temple or stargate. Many believe that the Egyptian hypo style or columned hallways were artificial nemetons. It is possible that places in the modern world like Bohemian Grove and Burning Man are meant to represent Nemetons. The concept of the nemeton evolved into the sacred groves of the Greek and Roman culture. This led to the entire stargate phenomena.

The origin of the Pleiades is linked to a Nemeton in Greece known as Dodona. Alexander the Great's mother was an eqyptian preistess that was kidnapped from the Siwa oracle in Egypt and she was made a priestess at Dodona. At Dodona the priestess' would consult w/ the doves known as the pleiades. These doves were also one of the symbols of Athena. At the oracle the doves were said to speak to the priestess w/ divine inspriration. This cultural affectation was later adapted by the Romans as the Augurs or priests would consult w/ birds as a form of divination. This is where the saying "a little bird told me" comes from. This also led to the establishment of the goddess Columbia. In latin 'columba' means dove.

Another famous Nemeton is located at Nemi in Italy. Nemi is famous for its priests who were freed slaves. In order to win their freedom they had to undertake ritual combat in the Nemeton and defeat one of the sitting priests. If they won they had their freedom and became a priest at Nemi. This is where the word "Nemisis" comes from. This site aligns with the Vatican and is pointed to by using the obelisk at the center of St. Peter's and one of the windrose markes surrounding it to point the way. I have a movie about the geomancy of the Vatican.

Last edited by Cartomancer; 29th September 2011 at 18:55. Reason: add movie

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Chrononaut (30th September 2011), DoubleHelix (30th September 2011), IndigoStar (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (29th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)

Here is a picture of a stargate traveler in disguise!

Attachment 10162
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 30th September 2011 at 15:06. Reason: trying to add pic from my file but can't

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DoubleHelix (30th September 2011), IndigoStar (1st October 2011), kouby (30th September 2011), mahalall (30th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Here's a theory: some people with imagination are making a lot of money out of people buying their stories.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kouby For This Post:

Lord Sidious (30th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kouby (here)
    Here's a theory: some people with imagination are making a lot of money out of people buying their stories.
    That's why all my videos are free and I have published my entire book on my blog over the course of the last year for FREE. Everyone go to http://survivalcell.blogspot.com for all of the FREE information. All of the Free information took me over four years to compile. I want people to at least consider that what I am saying is true and that is more important to me. Some people with a lot of imagination are making NO money at all. If someone wants to buy a copy of my book, sticker or hat to support my efforts then I appreciate it very much. I hope you have a spectacular day. Thanks.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 1st October 2011 at 18:02. Reason: eliminating code

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2