+ Reply to Thread
Page 1812 of 2610 FirstFirst 1 812 1312 1712 1762 1802 1812 1822 1862 1912 2312 2610 LastLast
Results 36,221 to 36,240 of 52191

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #36221
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,816 times in 568 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

For anyone speaking French (Flash of course, but perhaps Amzer Zo & Araucaria ?), I'd recommend listening to this 1 hour radio interview of this French "medium" / "clearvoyant" Christophe Allain in the 'Bob vous dit toute la vérité' talkshow : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_otY_O7I-4

I have now listened to dozen of Bob's radioshows while working. Many are very interesting and quite enjoyable. This one comes apart and helps get a clearer view on the whole maze. No teaching. Just the life experience of a guy who's been meditating 4 hours a day for 6 months.

Just felt like sharing, and as it's in French, it's probably inappropriate to start a thread
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 28th November 2013 at 14:34.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), araucaria (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Carmody (28th November 2013), CD7 (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), ulli (29th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #36222
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,649 times in 349 posts

Last night was somewhat interesting. First, my husband came in and got me to come outside and watch a UFO do strange things in the sky for awhile. It was cold and our necks started hurting so we came in. Then later, our cat Simba decided he didn't want our other cat Nickie to be in the room with him so he kicked her out and then proceeded to push the door closed with his head. We've never seen him do that before. Animals do seem to be behaving a bit different, either that or we didn't notice before. While speaking of animals, one of our goats, Cookie, can actually turn her head all the way around, almost like the girl in the movie The Exorcist. You'd think she'd get dizzy. Silly goat.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Benevolent Bear (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #36223
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,750 times in 8,858 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    @Flash
    I saw that amazing story.
    About bringing women's suffering to light...it really needs to be done.
    But my problem is that I tend to withdraw when my efforts become sabotaged.
    Can anyone remember my thread about enlightened males?
    In the end I lost count how many misunderstandings occurred there.
    When I received a PM from a male Avalonian asking me to clarify
    I learnt a lot from the response I gave him.

I realized what had been my main motive for starting that thread, and that I ought to have been more explicit about stating it. Basically, I had wanted to see all male Avalonians who had challenged Jiminii so frequently to learn to read between his lines, to give him some slack, the way we do here on this thread, where we let one another be, (well, most of the time)
    At the same time Bill Ryan and the mod team had tried to get Jim to understand that he needed to change his style, too.
    In the end there was a complete reshuffle. No idea whether anyone learnt anything at all. To me it feels like something got lost. Did the trolls win? Not as long as we keep reminding them of the statistics...how many more male prison inmates there are than female.
    And one thing further, which may come a as surprise, giving the general discussion tone on this forum-
    speaking as a woman- I would much rather live under a male Washington/Zionist/Vatican hegemony than a Chinese/African/Taliban one.
    I totally agree for living Under the male chauvinistic Washington Zionist Vatican pedophile than Under the Chinese/African/Taliban one. I prefer the first misery, if one has to chose.

However, no misery at all may still be better. I consider my province as one of the best place in the world for women. Truly. We are fine here, albeit some remains of machism like not giving jobs to women over 50. Otherwise, we are fine, almost on equal footing with male (well, a bit less money on jobs, having to take most of the care for children, parents and house, etc. but yet, better than elsewhere including USA, UK, certainly France, etc. but overall much better conditions than elsewhere).

But I know very well the women and children situation elsewhere. And it has to be named loud and often so that the awareness goes in (not in a agressive way, but in a repetitive way).

Yes, I do think the trolls won on your thread Ulli, as well as on 2 of mine. And this is sad because the intention was not to ostracise men, but to name situations that have to change for the evolution of the whole.

And no, nobody learns anything when being under the spell of trolls and always put in a defensive position - it is truly destructive.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), araucaria (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), Jean-Luc (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #36224
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritwind (here)
    Quote I agree with you, as long as I can put food on the table. I do have a teenager to raise. The other side of the story is that I am over fifty, and that women over fifty in Québec, and in France, have a very hard time to get work. I have been working free lance, on a daily basis, not knowing what will be tomorrow, for years, in a job I cannot do anymore because it is physically too difficult. I need to change type of work but I am definitely not at the right age. I have been sending cv all over, and do not even have a phone call. I must say that my resume is above most people, yet nothing. I have been told that nobody hires women at that age group (men yes, not women). I have been insecure all those years and still am.

Over and above, I have to take care of my health (which I will keep quiet on if I ever have job interviews). I have seen too many very poor old people not to understand what may await me. Well, I presently do not have much choice.
    Hang in there Flash. I know things will work out for you. I have a 16 foot RV that I gave away to a friend back in 2007 (it’s a 70’s something) and my husband, 2 cats, 3 goats (they actually had a movable barn) and I all ended up living in it for 2 months this summer with no idea what we were going to do. It was a bit scary (my husband just turned 68!) and I know about the job over 50 thing for women. I don’t have a lot of advice to give because what worked for us may not be the same for someone else. But, I will say 2 things. One thing that has worked for me is just to keep taking action to draw a particular thing into my life. It may not be THE action I need to make it work, but it energetically draws to me a solution that is what I need, even if I didn’t recognize it at the time. The day our life changed for the better was the result of just following a hunch. So, don’t discount your little intuitive nudges from the subconscious.

The other thing is I had to shift my energy this last summer because I feel that to some extent I was pushing the solution away because, well, quite frankly, because of my fear (winter here in a 16 foot RV is not a good option). It grew to rather large proportions for a short while and I had to take it down. A lot of little moments by myself, asking the Universe, listening, and allowing myself to release what was not serving me. Easier said than done I know, but as I moved through it I could feel myself regaining momentum and energy. Anyway, just a little snippet from someone who can relate.

Fortunately my daughter is now doing well on her own (finally!) so at least she wasn't with us for this experience or I really would have been shaking in my shoes.
    I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you went through and are still having to handle. This is surely not easy even if you listen attentively to your little voice for solutions to show up.

Thanks for your comments, they made me relax and listen a bit better to my little voice, at a minimum to see if I was blocking anything. And start moving which I am doing at the present precise moment (doing my accounting much overdue) and looking for jobs.

Thank you very much.

Flash

I am happy that you are not alone in this. It does not make the situation better, but it may bring a bit of emotional comfort. I have my daughter. I have to pay for her living expenses, but she is very aware of my situation and is giving lots of comfort too. Our love for each other does help too.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Benevolent Bear (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), spiritwind (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

9. Link to Post #36225
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,471 times in 13,274 posts

To me wholeness means completing a circle.
    Then comes the discovery of yet another step...there is no completing,
    as the circle suddenly revealed itself as a spiral.
    Yet, there a points in life where there is no return.
    We see this when someone dies and disappears for good from our 3D environment.
    This year I have had my share of these 3D losses, and wish there was more evidence of them
    communicating with me across the divide. When mother died seven years ago it happened a lot more, but then she and I had made a deal that she would send me signals.

Anyway, with all these losses I have seen a shift in my thinking and am paying more attention to my own mortality.
    This Bahai quote which I learnt by heart years ago has made me realize how one can be in touch with one's soul by using the features of Facebook. Although Avalon has many features as well, on the settings of one's profile page, hardly anyone has made use of them. Wondering why that is. Maybe because of so many strong voices here condemning any trace of ego, and even of attempts to look at the brighter side of life.
    Food for thought.
    Here is the quote, from the Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah:
    Oh Son of Spirit! Bring thyself to account each day ere thou art summoned to a reckoning; for death, unheralded, shall come upon thee and thou shalt be called to give account for thy deeds.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), araucaria (28th November 2013), Benevolent Bear (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), spiritwind (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

11. Link to Post #36226
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    For anyone speaking French (Flash of course, but perhaps Amzer Zo & Araucaria ?), I'd recommend listening to this 1 hour radio interview of this French "medium" / "clearvoyant" Christophe Allain in the 'Bob vous dit toute la vérité' talkshow : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_otY_O7I-4

I have now listened to dozen of Bob's radioshows while working. Many are very interesting and quite enjoyable. This one comes apart and helps get a clearer view on the whole maze. No teaching. Just the life experience of a guy who's been meditating 4 hours a day for 6 months.

Just felt like sharing, and as it's in French, it's probably inappropriate to start a thread
    This is sooooo interesting Jean-Luc, thanks. Very pleasant to listen to as well, a mystic down to earth??!! Really lovely. Even talking about flirting thanks to extra sensory perceptions. lol

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Jean-Luc (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #36227
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,921 times in 2,118 posts

Here and Now...watching a beautiful fire in the fireplace. Flames shooting up, crackling. I had forgotten how comforting a fire can be. My house is buzzing, not with people but with energy. I am somehow surrounded by those I love, those who love and protect. I cannot discern individuals, but the presence is palpable.

Kids are all safely tucked at their Dad's for a couple of days. Allows me some breathing room. Once in a while I feel a twinge, but overall it is truly lovely. In a little while, I will go cook something I love to eat. And instead of being a chore on a weeknight when I'm tired, I will enjoy creating. I will put some music on, and no doubt either hum or sing along at the top of my lungs haha. I will put an insulation bubble around the house, lest the noise level penetrate the silence of anyone else's Village home

Much Love,
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

araucaria (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013), spiritwind (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #36228
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,410 times in 4,648 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Really lovely. Even talking about flirting thanks to extra sensory perceptions. lol
    You go for it Flash

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), Jean-Luc (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #36229
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    I will put some music on, and no doubt either hum or sing along at the top of my lungs haha. I will put an insulation bubble around the house, lest the noise level penetrate the silence of anyone else's Village home

Much Love,
    Promises, promises: we can all hear you

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #36230
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Really lovely. Even talking about flirting thanks to extra sensory perceptions. lol
    You go for it Flash
    I read you got it Flash - the spiritual got it, to reread "go for it Flash" lol lol lol. Just to tell you how much I should work on the here and now - it seems actually more interesting at the present time to go for it. lol

I am almost finished listening to the interview of Christophe Allain, it is spiritually reaaaaallly interesting and express in such simple terms that everyone can understand God and spiritual awakening.

---------------------------

He also says that for the last 3 years, people are much more aware and open to receiving different information, before he could not talk about this.

Also, he says that science has determined that God does not exist, therefore it pushes us towards technologies, kind of forcibly.

Ancestor are only a genetic tool, a basic earth on which we can have our experience grow.

I wish he was English speaking with such an easy way to explain things.

A human is not necessarily a spirit or ... it is a formless monipotent something, we are cut in two, we have an existence from which we create a story, starting from scratch, then we plan a scenario to amuse oneself in a story, then you get down into it.

We are afraid of dying because we would go back up immediately as soon as a problem arise. The difference between the actor in the film (us in 3 D) with a different point of view from someone looking at the movie, the Spectator, the soul, form the Creator and productor of the movie, God. And you can change the script anytime, just by changing of point of view on one's life.

You can see a multitude of futures, emotional, mental and spiritual constructions and psyche which are time related stories.

All population is in survival (ego level), not in life. Aligning all parts in one's makes us full Creator, a fusion between the absolute and relative.

There is some spirits or énergies that look upon us as a reality show in direct lol.

Reincarnation: we come from vacuity, the nirvana, and we live the mineral, animal, human, up and up and return to vacuity. Extra terrestrial are met in the humanity levels. Information can come from other worlds. Some might see those worlds and make movies out of it while other are the creators of these worlds. Because we live each levels in an infinity of times. All this time we never lose the link with others, the spiritual link. Those links, densified, will make us intimate with others, intimacy in the negative or positive. Those links we always keep them in all roles.

An infinity of worlds in an infinity of dimensions in an infinity of forms.

The mental is the computer screen, it give a form to reality. The brain filters information and modelize what is remaining, a computer. A clearvoyant is hemispherically synchornised, the right hemisphere being in contact witht the universal, the left one doing the modelisation. We are mostly stucked in the left hemisphere.

Traps: power, when you can manipulate others without them noticing it. When you do to others, you do to you. The savior, saving others at any price, taking care of others and not of oneself. Not accepting to be here and now because elsewhere is more interesting. You can have eternity escaping.

Being human is having free choice in consciouness, we become the creators of expériences, not submitted to it. We are at the present monkeys with an edge, not full human yet.

Divine comtemplate phenomena that are coming from nothing and decide if he jumps in or not. AMuse himnself to create time and space to jump in. Then total obscurity and absolute fear, to be albe to have consciousness logic, the nature of universe being light, shadow has to be created to create the universe.

Really interesting.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), araucaria (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Jean-Luc (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #36231
    Thanks

Thank you Flash, very good. Now that you've done your homework you can go out and flirt

Actually, I'm not joking. Strikes me you need a little loosening up before one lovely man comes into your life to remove all your troubles in one fell swoop.
    Last edited by araucaria; 28th November 2013 at 17:33.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #36232

I do hope I hear you singing 1inMany.

I've got a stellium of planets in Virgo in the 2nd house, Sun in Leo and an aspect in the 11th house....
    I'm still here and now ISON, but I'm an optimist.

Having dinner with family.... My 80+ yr old father is looking forward to it. I want to eat pumpkin pie with whip cream with the little kids and tell them stories about the spirits in the trees....and pine cones.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 29th November 2013 at 01:51.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013), spiritwind (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

25. Link to Post #36233
    Thanks

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Carmody (29th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd December 2013), skippy (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #36234
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,372 times in 561 posts

Flash, what about hosting a radioshow. I heard Bill speaking the other day about the idea to set up something like that..

Avalon radio -- Flash hour
    Last edited by skippy; 28th November 2013 at 17:41.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #36235
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 times in 1,654 posts

Enjoyed the grey skies as I slowed down considerably amidst people in a rush.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), spiritwind (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #36236
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,163 times in 2,653 posts

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Loving Village...
    Love, Love, Love to You All : )

Got some Purdy girl and me travelin' updates:

Spent a week or so in Arizona visiting and helping out my Friend,
    Purdy had a great visit too with Her Pups and Cats : )

I found the "time" of my birth on my birth certificate that had gotten wet in my luggage when I pulled it out to dry...this was the only reason I found it in there in the handwriting with my Mother's signature...I had not noticed it before. My Friend does reading work like Ulli does and did one...and basically said....California is calling me big time...good things ahead...lots more detail, but I'll leave that for now....I'll just say that Spirit Female Energy is riding with me in a very, very good way...Thank You to ALL You Loving Ladies ...here and now : )

I am settling in at the Eco-Village I will be helping out at...it is north of San Diego. Already worked yesterday, helped them prep for Thanksgiving, wonderful Folks here. I met one of the owners in the jungle in Peru a few years ago...We had some powerful experiences together...formed a Spirit trilogy in Ceremony with another Friend from Egypt. It is good to re-connect
    Purdy and I will be living in a Tee-Pee for a while : )

I am also connecting with my Cousins in San Diego and may do some building work for them in the future.

I also want to share that there is energy with me from ormus and sungazing and the current vibrations that really is allowing me to sustain myself with very little food...with working pretty physically too...it is almost as if I can basically 'call out' my want or need for eating...just to enjoy or share in dining time with Others...pretty interesting.

Onward, Upward and Beyond!

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), araucaria (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013), spiritwind (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

33. Link to Post #36237
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 times in 343 posts

Just put my lemon meringue pie in the oven. My mom's secret recipe. Pretty good stuff. Son and grandson have stopped by. A nice surprise. Snowing here. Maybe just one inch. Husband is doing clean up. So I am thankful for many things. Family and friends. Heat in the house. Phones that work. Food in the pantry.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (29th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013), spiritwind (28th November 2013), ulli (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #36238
    Thanks

Sitting here attempting to remember how to create a new thread... Would someone please remind me? Merry Turkey!!!

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doncheegro For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (29th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013)

37. Link to Post #36239
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doncheegro (here)
    Sitting here attempting to remember how to create a new thread... Would someone please remind me? Merry Turkey!!!
    You click on 'FORUM' then scroll down and click on GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. When that page opens you will see the New Thread button on the top left of the page.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), doncheegro (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (29th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013), Violet (28th November 2013), Wind (29th November 2013)

39. Link to Post #36240
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skippy (here)
    Flash, what about hosting a radioshow. I heard Bill speaking the other day about the idea to set up something like that..

Avalon radio -- Flash hour
    THE FLASH HOUR. I love it.
    And with a French accent...o la la

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th November 2013), Caren (28th November 2013), Crystine (28th November 2013), eaglespirit (29th November 2013), Flash (28th November 2013), skippy (28th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1812 of 2610 FirstFirst 1 812 1312 1712 1762 1802 1812 1822 1862 1912 2312 2610 LastLast