+ Reply to Thread
Page 2586 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1586 2086 2486 2536 2576 2586 2596 2636 2686 2703 LastLast
Results 51,701 to 51,720 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #51701
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I tried to stop a murder Paula this last week, from "doctor" created morphine overdose. The patient was not given an opportunity to use a morphine pump. She was forcibly shot in her butt with a fatal dose of morphine, not able to regain consciousness or have her say. She was quite lucid before being "murdered" by doctor and did not want to be forcibly held against her will.

A N Y O N E if they submit to checking themselves into a medical hospital runs the risk of being murdered and the doctors W I L L get away with it. That is the sad and sorry fact these days.

If we allow this it will only get worse, not better. A monster is a monster is a monster, even if it wears a nice pretty white robe with initials above the pocket. They are what they are. AND they will not change, and it will only get worse.
    Bob, hopefully your friend's account will be seen by many. I was going to add a video but it’s no longer available called, “Rosalind Peterson: Steps To Protect Yourself, Or A Loved One From harm When Hospitalized“.

Rosalind Peterson’s 99 year old mom had to go to the hospital because she was having dizzy spells after she tripped and fell. They ran the usual minimum battery of tests and everything came back perfect right down to her cholesterol levels. But given her slight high blood pressure, they wanted to keep her over night. Rosalind Peterson instructions were no one is allowed to administer any thing without consulting her because she was her mom’s health care power of attorney. Before Rosalind Peterson went home to change her clothes she reiterated one more time not to give her mom any medications. The nurse was not in agreement and Rosalind told the nurse if she did it’s a law suit. A doctor came on the shift after Rosalind left and he ordered 16-17 tests on Rosalind’s mom. She listed a few: bone scan, MRI, brain scan, xrays, etc.

Side note: Rosalind Peterson passed away on 2-4-18 (cancer)

Here are a couple of her accolades and accomplishments:

Elana Freeland: Rosalind Peterson recently died. She was one of the first leading activists opposing what is going on in our skies and destroying the soil and vegetation. In 2010, she spoke at the UN.

Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch was a certified USDA Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor working in more than ten counties throughout California.

(continued)

Thank you and Godspeed, Rosalind Peterson. ♡
    I have just learned today, rather a little late, of Rosalind Petersons Death in 2018. I did a search here on Avalon and came across your post. I'm so so saddened. Thanks for sharing Paula. I just visited her facebook memoriam page. Sad sad news. What a wonderful woman and activist in the Geo-Engineering Field to say the least. Her work will live on.....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PS Im Sorry for the long quote post.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

avid (18th April 2019), Bob (18th April 2019), Forest Denizen (1st May 2019), RunningDeer (14th May 2019), Stephanie (19th April 2019), Valerie Villars (18th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #51702
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Full moon on its way tomorrow.... a 'pink moon', no less.

... of course, things will go all pear shaped, pressure is high, etc. High emotions and high strangeness, is the norm...

Watch out for it in ourselves, is the key point. Be on guard thrice over re posting on forums, or getting upset, and so on. Breathe.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (18th April 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Debra (19th April 2019), Forest Denizen (1st May 2019), meeradas (25th April 2019), PurpleLama (1st May 2019), Rosemarie (3rd May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (19th April 2019), Swan (19th April 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd May 2019)

5. Link to Post #51703
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well, this past weekend and the coming are the 50th anniversary of the "New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival". And I'm on my property looking at the largest, widest, most overarching chemtrail I have ever seen, north of New Orleans, in the country.

We got a gate across the driveway and I was able to let my horses out of their pasture to wander the property. They were hysterical and ecstatic. Freedom for them felt good. And so then I felt good.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (1st May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Forest Denizen (1st May 2019), Kryztian (7th May 2019), Lionhawk (1st May 2019), meeradas (2nd May 2019), Melinda (2nd May 2019), Orph (1st May 2019), Rosemarie (3rd May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (1st May 2019), what is a name? (1st May 2019)

7. Link to Post #51704
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

wandering around town, putting my new lens to use

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2019), Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Chip (4th May 2019), Constance (4th May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Debra (5th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2019), Forest Denizen (4th May 2019), Hervé (4th May 2019), Melinda (2nd May 2019), Pam (8th May 2019), Rosemarie (3rd May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Sierra (10th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (3rd May 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd May 2019)

9. Link to Post #51705
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

Saw this today in the internet and I found it so beautiful.
    Cannot give credit to anybody as it did not say who wrote it.
    My mother died 5 years ago. She had the best death possible. While holdings hands with her I realized she had gone to sleep and died. Looking back I realized that was a present from my guardian angel. I have been feeling a little blue lately and even if I am a grown woman I find myself missing her more as time goes by.

“ there is not a piece of you
    That was not once a piece of me , the mother said.
    If you ever feel alone
    Run your fingers over skin
    Squeeze to feel bone.
    I am there, I am there.”
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

AriG (3rd May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Debra (5th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2019), genevieve (10th May 2019), Ivanhoe (12th May 2019), Kryztian (7th May 2019), meeradas (3rd May 2019), Melinda (4th May 2019), Mike (3rd May 2019), Pam (8th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd May 2019)

11. Link to Post #51706
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Rosemarie (here)
    Saw this today in the internet and I found it so beautiful.
    Cannot give credit to anybody as it did not say who wrote it.
    My mother died 5 years ago. She had the best death possible. While holdings hands with her I realized she had gone to sleep and died. Looking back I realized that was a present from my guardian angel. I have been feeling a little blue lately and even if I am a grown woman I find myself missing her more as time goes by.

“ there is not a piece of you
    That was not once a piece of me , the mother said.
    If you ever feel alone
    Run your fingers over skin
    Squeeze to feel bone.
    I am there, I am there.”
    Rosemarie,

How beautiful and how melancholy, and how very lucky you are to have had a wise mother with so much spiritual depth. Weeping now reading your post.

With Love,
    Ari

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Debra (5th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Kryztian (7th May 2019), meeradas (3rd May 2019), Melinda (4th May 2019), Mike (3rd May 2019), Pam (8th May 2019), Rosemarie (3rd May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #51707
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Wow meeradas, your work is stunning. Rich and atmospheric. Much of it dark and elegant. Infused with light. Reminds me of the twilight hours – a place between realms.

Thought it deserved its own exhibition – so I whipped one together (as I listened to James Gilliland and Ken Rohla discuss the weirdness of the world.) Threw a few cats into the crowd. Cultured cats.

I won't claim to be much of a curator, but it's the thought that counts isn't it? (Yes, let's go with that.) :

On another note – I wandered into the park today to give thanks to the earth and the tall green beings. It had rained earlier in the day, so the air was fresh and the land quite blissfully free of people noise. Much as I love my fellow humans, I tend to prefer my tree time with few around. I was pressing my hands gently into the earth to mediate and give thanks, when someone else's dog sauntered over from a distance and decided to stay a while. Came for some strokes and a chat. So we hung out for a moment or two. He had a soft caramel fur with cloudy white patches. His eyes were kind, if a little heavy with the weight of the world. He had to go when his owner / walker started yelling at him. But he didn't rush. At least we were buddies for a few minutes. I love that about dogs. Good people most of the time. Often their hearts are vast and hardy and open. Even if their bodies are only tiny.

Good wishes peoples of Avalon. May good things find you, even when you don't expect them...
    Last edited by Melinda; 4th May 2019 at 05:44. Reason: spelling

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

avid (4th May 2019), Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Chip (4th May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2019), Forest Denizen (4th May 2019), Franny (6th May 2019), Hervé (4th May 2019), Ivanhoe (12th May 2019), Krist (5th May 2019), Kryztian (7th May 2019), meeradas (4th May 2019), Pam (8th May 2019), Rosemarie (4th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th May 2019), Valerie Villars (4th May 2019), what is a name? (7th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #51708
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    ... Thought it deserved its own exhibition – so I whipped one together (as I listened to James Gilliland and Ken Rohla discuss the weirdness of the world.) Threw a few cats into the crowd. Cultured cats.

I won't claim to be much of a curator, but it's the thought that counts isn't it? (Yes, let's go with that.) :

Wow, Melinda, that's grand!
    Thanks so much to help visualize that - i had not been able to...

Is that photoshop work? Perhaps i should look into it (have refused to, until now).

the photos would really have more impact if they were that size;
    the biggest i had made is 120 x 80 cm on canvas (and that's already impressive -
    the right and left monochrome photos on last picture would be approx. that size).

Maybe it inspires someone to help me set it up for real... !

A special thanks for the cats! And you're right with dogs (and trees)!

Beautiful. And highly appreciated.
    Last edited by meeradas; 4th May 2019 at 15:44.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

avid (4th May 2019), Bill Ryan (4th May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2019), Forest Denizen (4th May 2019), Franny (6th May 2019), Krist (5th May 2019), Kryztian (7th May 2019), Melinda (4th May 2019), Pam (8th May 2019), Rosemarie (4th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Sierra (10th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th May 2019), Valerie Villars (4th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #51709
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Wow, Melinda, that's grand!
    Thanks so much to help visualize that - i had not been able to...

Is that photoshop work? Perhaps i should look into it (have refused to, until now).

the photos would really have more impact if they were that size;
    the biggest i had made is 120 x 80 cm on canvas (and that's already impressive -
    the right and left monochrome photos on last picture would be approx. that size).

Maybe it inspires someone to help me set it up for real... !

A special thanks for the cats! And you're right with dogs (and trees)!

Beautiful. And highly appreciated.
    Thank you meeradas. I'm so glad you enjoyed it

It was fun adding the cats. I feel like the one in the lower right corner is really contemplating your art.

To answer your question, I used a version of Corel PaintShop Pro, not Photoshop.

Your pics make me think of the kind of photos I would love to take, if only I had the talent and the skill. But instead I occasionally get lucky with a pretty pic here and there. Below are a couple I took years ago.

This first one is of the Faroe Islands in northern Europe. In the summertime the days are long, and the night is more of a dark twilight. This pic was taken on regular film, and I quite like the artefacts and painterly feel that gives it. If there's any magic to it though that comes from the location. My humble clicking on the most basic camera couldn't really do it justice. You would take incredible photos there, if fate ever sailed you in their direction :

This one is in Scotland, not far from the capital, taken on a digital camera. One of those moments where you get your friend to stop driving just so you can stare out the window and soak in the light :

With everything going on around the globe, all the pain and machinations, art and photography create something that draws me back to my soul. Reminding me of the beauty in the macrocosm and the hidden worlds revealed in the tiniest of detail. Layers of beauty in the stillness of a frame. It's a pleasure seeing work as wonderful as yours. I look forward to seeing more, if I'm around when you post it.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

avid (4th May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Forest Denizen (4th May 2019), Krist (5th May 2019), Kryztian (8th May 2019), meeradas (4th May 2019), Pam (8th May 2019), Rosemarie (4th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th May 2019), Valerie Villars (4th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #51710
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

To answer your question, I used a version of Corel PaintShop Pro, not Photoshop.
    Well, Melinda, i have paintshop pro right here, but cannot do the things that you did with it... you obviously know what you're doing - hats off!

Your pics make me think of the kind of photos I would love to take, if only I had the talent and the skill. But instead I occasionally get lucky with a pretty pic here and there. Below are a couple I took years ago.

With everything going on around the globe, all the pain and machinations, art and photography create something that draws me back to my soul. Reminding me of the beauty in the macrocosm and the hidden worlds revealed in the tiniest of detail. Layers of beauty in the stillness of a frame. It's a pleasure seeing work as wonderful as yours. I look forward to seeing more, if I'm around when you post it.
    Melinda, these are great, considering that they are straight out of camera, without any "shopping" or else!
    This was my preferred way of shooting (no altering); and i loved film! - but hated the processing (incl. the chemical waste);

until ca. three- four years ago, when i got to know raw format and lightroom...
    these really give you the means to "develop" photos towards what you saw in the moment you took the photo.

As for talent - i do not really think it's necessary; it's all a matter of trial and error through a lot of practice.
    Myself still far from "having the eye"... but i'm getting better...

No need to wait for me posting more - go here, anytime.

Thank you, once again, for your kindness and beautiful work!
    Last edited by meeradas; 12th June 2019 at 22:22. Reason: real

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

avid (7th May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Forest Denizen (10th May 2019), Melinda (5th May 2019), PurpleLama (7th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #51711
    United States Avalon Member 2aware1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

here now. free internet news. hmm. fingers on keys. awaiting coffee. blue speaker light. little notes on bit of desk. shoe. chords. yellow. black. fan buzz. hot already. how. here. now. music. here now here now here now here now here now.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 2aware1 For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Forest Denizen (10th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), Kryztian (7th May 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), Pam (20th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #51712
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

A poem for the Here and Now thread, and for the Everywhere and Always too.

Hymn to Time
    Ursula K. Le Guin, 1929 - 2018

Time says “Let there be”
    every moment and instantly
    there is space and the radiance
    of each bright galaxy.

And eyes beholding radiance.
    And the gnats’ flickering dance.
    And the seas’ expanse.
    And death, and chance.

Time makes room
    for going and coming home
    and in time’s womb
    begins all ending.

Time is being and being
    time, it is all one thing,
    the shining, the seeing,
    the dark abounding.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Forest Denizen (10th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), Mark (8th May 2019), Melinda (8th May 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), Pam (20th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Sierra (10th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), Swan (8th May 2019), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #51713
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

So maybe this is common knowledge but I didn't know until I read it a about a week ago (just now remembered): When the Titanic went down over 1500 people died. There were a lot of wealthy/influential folks on board like John & Ben Guggenheim and the Strauss.' A Canadian newspaper estimated the net worth of the top 12 passengers of 1st class at $191 million (over $2 billion today). That's 12 people!

The Titanic didn't have enough lifeboats. The company who built her was held responsible, White Star Line. The owner was JP Morgan.

I'm going to look more into this. I heard the typical iceberg story but I mean icebergs and boats have been around for a long time. Why would you take the most sophisticated, expensive, beautiful work of art, which has highly valued people on board and hand her to Cletus? I mean I get it, **** happens, but that seems worthy of investigation.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

avid (8th May 2019), Bob (8th May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Forest Denizen (8th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), Pam (20th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (9th May 2019), Valerie Villars (9th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #51714
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Wow, Meeradas. You have become a phenomenal photographer. Are you familiar with the work of Fan Ho? I used to have a book of his (Hong Kong Yesterday, B&W photographs), but now you have to pay 900.00-1400.00 for it (Amazon books or ABEBooks.Com).

Two new books are coming out on Amazon this month for 45.00 (a piece) however, if you want to snap one up . I think you’d really enjoy his work. I don’t know if they will have the magical silver emulsion photography of boats on water...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

avid (10th May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), Forest Denizen (10th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), meeradas (10th May 2019), Pam (20th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (15th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #51715
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Strat: Major financial guys (e.g., bankers) on board who were opposed to the Federal Reserve Bank taking over, or something like that. Nefarious doings, for sure.

Best wishes!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

avid (19th May 2019), Daughter of Time (12th May 2019), meeradas (12th May 2019), Pam (20th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (15th May 2019), Strat (12th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #51716
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

listening to

nonkeen - Diving Platform

i guess that's for Carmody... and you.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th May 2019), Melinda (12th May 2019), Stephanie (15th May 2019)

33. Link to Post #51717
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers.

May you have a joyful day.

With love,

Daughter of Time

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Bob (12th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), Kryztian (12th May 2019), meeradas (13th May 2019), Melinda (12th May 2019), Pam (20th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (15th May 2019), Strat (12th May 2019), Valerie Villars (12th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #51718
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

my best quote of the week:

We need a higher standard of morality than what we've been socialised into tolerating.

by youtube content creator Soph [in a promptly banned and now unavailable video]
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (19th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), meeradas (17th May 2019), Melinda (15th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (15th May 2019), Strat (15th May 2019)

37. Link to Post #51719
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Hi everyone,

Some news from here and now, in Montreal.

First, the good: Mini Flash, after the great battle that has been hers for years, making up for a diagnosis of deep speech impediment, learning disabilities and motor skills impairment is now finishing her college degree in Social Work, which will allow her, is she wishes, to work as a technician in social work. But that is not all

She has been admitted in a very tiny 60 students group (restricted admissions) for a bachelor degree in Social Work at none other than McGill University (second best in the whole of Canada). She is starting in September. I am soooo soooo soooo proud of her. She never thought, despite her wishes, that she could go to university (I must admit that myself I was hesitant to wish that too, the base prognostics from speech therapists having been that she would probably not finish primary school).

I want to thank everyone here who supported me through our mishaps during those many years, with texts, prayers, advice, from what to do to combat bullying to help in depression to natural cures to healing..... name it. We, together, have been and still are successful. You were part of the village that helped raising her.

-------------------

The second news: years ago I had problems with my thyroid gland, with a cyst. It was borderline cancerous, they wanted to remove half my gland but I refused. And I could keep it at bay for almost 10 years altogether. However, last Friday, I saw the specialist. It has gotten much worst with the surrounding cells being affected. I am meeting a surgeon next week for another biopsy. Hopefully it will be negative, but I reactivated my thread of 2013 on thyroid. I am rereading it and making a plan to work on this. Anyone who wants to participate is welcome.

----------------

A third news: I had a few auditing sessions with James Newell. Guys/gals, it works!!!!! This is the shortest most efficient PTSD/hang ups/psychological knots therapy I have ever had. And I am qualified to compare not only from my life history (I did have all kinds of therapies throughout time) but also professionally qualified.

What I perceived is the following: most therapies are language based, and go from the present to the past (in alternative, sometimes to the way past in other lives). When therapies are language based, or even movement based (ex core energetics, which makes you get out your emotions by moving and acting them out), they will help you get the emotions and blocks up to your consciousness, but they won't help you to clear them off literally.

After being conscious, when going on with language, you keep swimming in the same waste land, not able to get out of it. Language or movement are too slow and not holistic enough.

Auditing makes you first talk, then review in a very fast fashion, so fast in fact that you end up not being able to use words. What happened with me is that I felt on my visual cortex to process the information, and it is images that were coming up. Very fast. And then all of sudden, after few repetitions, new images not seen before comes up. And then you can see what was the whole purpose of the difficult experience you had. Absolutely a revelation. And in my case, very self responsibilities involved.

It reminded me of what I read about people dying, that they revised their whole life in a few seconds in a visual format (slides unrolling fast). It felt like that.

Then we went further, the position of being in the story, then the position of being an observer, then the position of doing the same or similar to others. It changes the perspective of the event completely.

Then we know why the event happened and what was our own involvement and decisions in it.

Great experience, feeling lighter afterwards.

Have a good day everyone.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th May 2019 at 16:19.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (19th May 2019), Billy (20th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Forest Denizen (19th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), Kristin (19th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019), meeradas (19th May 2019), Rosemarie (20th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (20th May 2019), Strat (24th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th May 2019)

39. Link to Post #51720
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

So GREAT to hear from you Flash! Thank you so much for sharing all of the news, we'll be thinking of you and please let us know how the tests go. Big hug and lot's of love to you.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), Flash (19th May 2019), Forest Denizen (19th May 2019), Hym (19th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019), Rosemarie (20th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Stephanie (20th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (19th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2586 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1586 2086 2486 2536 2576 2586 2596 2636 2686 2703 LastLast