+ Reply to Thread
Page 2104 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1104 1604 2004 2054 2094 2104 2114 2154 2204 2604 2703 LastLast
Results 42,061 to 42,080 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #42061
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...68243763222769

Rick Simpson

RSO and stage 4 pancreatic cancer

"Hi there, Rick!
    Have I got incredible news for you!! I've been working with a 63-year-old male patient who was diagnosed just after Christmas last year with STAGE 4, inoperable Pancreatic cancer. The tumor was growing in such a way that it was beginning to affect his colon. The patient is a FIGHTER (which helped a lot) and he totally believe in natural medicine. He began doing Vitamin C IV's, juicing three times a day, cutting out all sugar, alcohol and tobacco, taking low dose Naltrexone AND doing heavy duty Chemo. Ugh. I explained to him that chemo does NOTHING for Stage 4 pancreatic cancer but he was so scared that he felt he had no choice. That's when I told him he had to get on the RSO.

I made it up for him using Everclear as the solvent. He started taking it on February 22, 2012. He could only tolerate one to two rice grain doses daily. More than that, and he said he couldn't function. After five horrible rounds of Chemo that left him nearly prostate, he finally told the doctor on April 16 that he would not continue with the Chemo because he felt his body "rejecting it."

In January his CA-19-9 (a tumor marker that shows progression of the cancer in the colon and pancreas) was a huge 900. By April, it was down to 91. After one full month off Chemo, his doctor insisted he do another PET scan. During this time period, the patient continued with ALL of his natural medicines, including RSO daily. He also started to enjoy his life for the first time. He went golfing, took a trip to Vegas and spent time with friends. On May 7, he went in for his PET scan. AMAZING RESULTS! His CA-19-9 number was down to 55! His doctor told him that he "could not believe this or understand how this could happen." After one month with no Chemo, there were no "new hot spots of cancer" and there was no "uptake of cancer cells" in the liver, kidney, colon or lymph nodes. Any CA-19-9 marker below 38 is considered "cancer free" so going from 900 in January to 55 four months later is considered "a damn miracle."

Most people with his diagnosis would be dead or in hospice by this time. He attributes all the natural healing modalities in helping him move toward perfect health. While he never used cannabis before, he's starting to like it now. I think it's softened him greatly, which is something he needed. He's become more loving, more understanding, more gentle and all this has played a role in his healing process. I believe the spiritual aspects of RSO and cannabis in general cannot be ignored. (I know how much RSO and even smoking cannabis has done for my own spiritual development.) He will continue to ingest as much RSO as he can for a long period of time, especially to detox all that Chemo crap in his system.

I cannot begin to tell you what a miracle this is. I had a lot of faith in this patient because of his POSITIVE ATTITUDE and fighting spirit. I just wish that three other people I knew who also had pancreatic cancer would have taken me up on my offer for RSO. They were Stage 3 and all died horrible deaths thanks to the American Medical System. And at their funerals, all the people talked about was "how much they fought." Really? Sorry, but I don't think "chemo and radiation" have anything to do with "fighting." I think it's smarter and braver to use natural medicine like RSO that don't complicate your healing process and actually WORK!

God willing, this patient will continue to improve and I'll be able to report back to you next month when he has his next PET scan and blood draw. At a CA-19-9 level of 55 now, he's less than 20 points away from being declared "cancer free." Of course, I'm sure the doctor is going to chalk up his chemo as a contributing factor. Ha!

Sincerely, Jake"

Hi Jake, thanks a lot. We recommend no more PET scans, he certainly does not need any more radiation than he got already. He should eat 120-180g of high-grade oil as quickly as he can and then stay on maintenance doses. Tell him we said hi. JB and RS
    P.S. He should also stay away from his idiotic doctor(s) before they talk him into something that would/might kill him.
    LikeLike · · Share

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Baby Steps (28th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Carmody (19th October 2014), Chester (19th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2014), fourty-two (20th October 2014), Heart-2-Heart (19th October 2014), heretogrow (10th March 2015), Iloveyou (3rd March 2015), Krist (19th October 2014), Omni (19th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), skamandar (19th October 2014), ulli (19th October 2014), vmk22 (26th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #42062
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    So, any ideas what happened with Nanoo, that he was re-banned so fast?
    The brief coming and going of Naniu (the reincarnated Nanoo Nanoo) had nothing much to do with anything inappropriate that Naniu did, in his brief stay here.

Rather it was due to some temporary confusions between moderators ... the mods processing new member applications that day didn't realize that we (some other mods) had intended for Nanoo Nanoo's previous departure from Avalon to be permanent.

The details of this case are a bit more subtle than usual, so I can't really explain it here sufficiently to make a convincing case. Sometimes the forum members are asked to trust (or hope) that the moderation team is doing "the right thing", based on what is visible to the moderators, that might not be visible to the entire membership. Sometimes members tell us things in confidence, or report PM's in confidence, that we cannot make public, but which can influence our decisions.

Of course, whether any given forum member will choose to place such trust in the moderators ... that's up to them .
    I think every mod and admin at Avalon has integrity(as well as the captain of the ship). I trust you guys. I do partly wish there was 100% transparency but for a selfish reason that isn't a valid reason for transparency. I'm just too darn curious for my own good. lol. It is torture to be left in the dark about things sometimes for me. But I totally understand the need for privacy in some situations.

Avalon actually has a lot more transparency than other forums for the mod team. My 2nd favorite forum(icke forum) you can't even discuss moderating or you get banned. Half the members there have been banned over the years. lol. Real sad to see such quality members go when they are too anti-authority to bite their own tongue and just accept the rules.

I think the mods here do a fine job, and you can tell Bill and co has good judgment with who he chooses to be a moderator(or just Bill). Whatever nanoo did, I tend to think it was good enough reason to ban a longstanding member. I just wish I knew why(you could call it a futile desire I suppose).

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Carmody (19th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), Krist (19th October 2014), ulli (28th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #42063
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)
    Here she comes again,
    the phoenix, my friend...
    breathing fire over me,
    I surrender to the
    inner chaos flowing freely,
    then I become her,
    and rise again...
    repeat, until the end

<3
    Woah....That's HOT !
    Last edited by Krist; 19th October 2014 at 15:25.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Carmody (19th October 2014), Chester (19th October 2014), dan33 (22nd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), Natalia (19th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), ulli (28th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #42064
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I just came here to post a video called "Steam" by Peter Gabriel

Funny too that... well, look for yourself - check around the 2 minute mark and consider the post just above - Post # 42063... (and Paula's original post).

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Carmody (19th October 2014), dan33 (22nd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), Krist (20th October 2014), Natalia (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #42065
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by justone (here)
    I just came here to post a video called "Steam" by Peter Gabriel

Funny too that... well, look for yourself - check around the 2 minute mark and consider the post just above - Post # 42063... (and Paula's original post).

Hi Sam...gots two more. (sort of if one stretches out the thought a bit)

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Carmody (19th October 2014), Chester (19th October 2014), dan33 (22nd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), Krist (20th October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #42066
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I think so. This forum too.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Carmody (19th October 2014), Chester (19th October 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), Krist (20th October 2014), Natalia (20th October 2014), Omni (20th October 2014), Rollo (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), spiritwind (21st October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014)

13. Link to Post #42067
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I think so. This forum too.

One more. <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th October 2014 at 18:19.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Carmody (19th October 2014), Chester (19th October 2014), dan33 (22nd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), fourty-two (20th October 2014), Iloveyou (3rd March 2015), Krist (20th October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014), Wind (19th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #42068
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

I’m here to help birth the golden age of humankind. I did not come here to create nor undo karma. That’s part of the 3D construct designed to enslave all in lower vibration. This and past lives was training in order to fully understand the challenges presented to those who incarnate into human form.

PTW create chaos to perpetuate the lower frequency of fear. All so we don’t awaken to the natural birthright of Source. This chaos and confusion keeps us in the false karmic wheel designed to rinse and repeat on and on and on.

For me, there are no lessons to learn. Only to gather up the false threads of memes, and the spoken and unspoken rules that unconscious society reinforces; all designed to hold everyone in Soul containment. I pull these threads through the heart and Soul one last time and say, “Busted. No more. I’m outta this game.”

Poof!

Life is not to conquer but reveal the concealed. Then we raise frequency of our home on Mother Earth. Hence, all fear, all disease of body and mind vanishes just like the controlled matrix of eons.

I was taught to question and wonder “Why, why? What if? How come?” That keeps me in mind. Rather, I am here to experience. That keeps me in heart-mind. Heart-mind knows Truth. And it’s the direct line to Source whence all comes and all is known. That’s the sweet spot for this Earthly game.

<3
    Wow, Paula! I should add that you are brilliant, not as a stroke to ego, but in recognition of the depth of those words.

Dennis

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), dan33 (22nd October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), Iloveyou (3rd March 2015), Krist (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), ulli (20th October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #42069
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I’m here to help birth the golden age of humankind. I did not come here to create nor undo karma. That’s part of the 3D construct designed to enslave all in lower vibration. This and past lives was training in order to fully understand the challenges presented to those who incarnate into human form.

PTW create chaos to perpetuate the lower frequency of fear. All so we don’t awaken to the natural birthright of Source. This chaos and confusion keeps us in the false karmic wheel designed to rinse and repeat on and on and on.

For me, there are no lessons to learn. Only to gather up the false threads of memes, and the spoken and unspoken rules that unconscious society reinforces; all designed to hold everyone in Soul containment. I pull these threads through the heart and Soul one last time and say, “Busted. No more. I’m outta this game.”

Poof!

Life is not to conquer but reveal the concealed. Then we raise frequency of our home on Mother Earth. Hence, all fear, all disease of body and mind vanishes just like the controlled matrix of eons.

I was taught to question and wonder “Why, why? What if? How come?” That keeps me in mind. Rather, I am here to experience. That keeps me in heart-mind. Heart-mind knows Truth. And it’s the direct line to Source whence all comes and all is known. That’s the sweet spot for this Earthly game.

<3
    Wow, Paula! I should add that you are brilliant, not as a stroke to ego, but in recognition of the depth of those words.

Dennis
    Thank you, Dennis. I'm tongue tied at the moment, but feel bunches of appreciation. xo

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), dan33 (22nd October 2014), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), Krist (20th October 2014), ulli (20th October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #42070

A lot of planets are going into Scorpio. Things are going to get deep.
    But remember to bring your shades.
    Name:  eclipse-glasses.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  8.6 KB

The Solar Eclipse on October 23 2014
    Attachment 27652

is at 0º Scorpio. It is conjunct the planet of love Venus and closest to Miaplacidus, a star in Argo the ship. In mundane astrology, the Sun signifies the ruler, so having his light blocked out by the moon (which represents the common people) could be a worrying time for the ruling elite. Unfortunately many of us are still carrying the cell memory of “eclipse fear” that we common people had when most of us didn’t really know the astronomy behind the phenomenon. Those that could predict eclipses had a great weapon in their hands from which to scare the public into obedience. It was very useful to issue dark omens that implied almighty god was punishing the masses for their disobedience, rebelliousness, or whatever behaviour was liberating .. Can’t have the serfs feeling empowered can we, or even worse, feeling their own divinity! Saying that, it’s true that eclipses do have the power to “breakdown”, but if we are aware of where they are likely to hit us, we can attempt to transmute the eclipse into a “break though”.

Name:  800px-Johann_Heinrich_F%C3%BCssli_054.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  179.6 KB

I tend to think the solar eclipses have more of a “breakthrough” quality about them, since New Moons do generally herald a new start. The star Miapacidus, is found in the keel of the constellation of Argo the ship. The Keel holds the whole ship together like a spine and is always built first, so this star then is sturdy and robust. Miaplacidus used to be the alpha star of the defunct constellation Robur Carolinum. (Charles’ Oak, a tree famous for hiding Charles II after he lost a battle) Oaks are known for being strong and resilient. The fact that Charles took refuge in one, supports Scorpio decan 1’s ability to conceal itself and then its ability to resurrect what seemed lost. This decan also contains some stars in the crucifix, so the theme of resurrection is strong here. This decan does have a dark edge however, this comes from carrying the weight of the crucifix. This Solar Eclipse might address issues of one having to bear the responsibility of psychic or prophetic ability. This could also be about belief system programs also negatively over-riding ones ability to use ones psychic abilities to heal. Carrying the weight of ones religion, and any negative attitude towards sexuality could be wounding ones relationships.

CLOAKING DEVICE

Click image for larger version

Name:	etFVU-e1367937025571-650x264.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	27653This Moon could make us feel very driven, but also enable us to glide to the top quite silently. Those connected to this eclipse can use this Moon to do undercover work. Nobody notices because of this decans amazing ability to construct a psychic cloaking device. This could be useful for healers/mystics trying to release sacred wisdom into the collective without it being de-bunked by sceptics. This eclipse enables us to be stretched to the limit without snapping. Somehow our deep faith in love healing all, will get us through the most horrendous suffering. What is extra special about this eclipse is the fact Venus is soooo close to the Sun and Moon, that instead of it being combust it is actually cazimi. This means Venus is in the throne of the King and extremely powerful. Love really does hold the power here and we will need as much of this divine love as possible because, as I have already mentioned, this decan can give you quite a cross to bear.
    Unfortunately though, a fact we cannot ignore is that Venus is in Scorpio, the sign of her fall. This means she might not be able to let her great love flow without some hindrance. When a planet is in detriment, I personally believe it means that the planet is more bound by fate than planets in better placements. Therefore this planet needs to consciously work at claiming its freewill in order to function authentically. The problem is, how many of us are truly able to exercise free will? Most of us are running on negative belief programs instilled in us by, parents, school, society, TV etc etc…. This is why the Moon has such a strong effect on us because it stimulates our needs, cravings and infantile habits. What I like about eclipses is that they do a great job of putting a glitch into this habitual program. Suddenly we are conscious! However sometimes this awakening is a painful shock, but it does gives us an opportunity to rectify and reboot.

SCYLLA & CHARYBDIS

These days, I rarely add such minor asteroids to the Moon reports, but I feel I must mention these two because it is quite uncanny that both Scylla and Charybdis fall either side of this Solar Eclipse. The idiom “Being between Scylla and Charybdis” is derived from Greek mythology and means to have to choose between two evils. The Solar eclipse literally is caught between a rock and a hard place! Scylla and Charybdis were sea monsters who resided on opposite sides of the notorious strait of Messina found between Sicily and Italy. So then, what can this myth add to the equation? It looks like an extremely difficult decision needs to be made about love and because Venus is in such a hot spot, we may be caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. The north node is conjunct Mercury representing the collectives children. Personally we have to make a decision that will either upset ones beloved partner or ones child, or we may have to make a fair decision between siblings, either way someone is going to get hurt. The only solution is to truly make the decisions from the heart and not let yourself be pressurised by the person who is making the most drama. We also have to examine wether we are unconsciously replaying the same worn-out family dramas over and over again.
    This solar eclipse calls on us to be sturdy and robust, like the wood in the keel of Argo the ship. Those plugging into this eclipse carry a great deal of responsibility to make things right. They have the opportunity to end a cycle of family karma once and for all. It’s not about making the decision that makes the least waves, it’s about looking inside and feeling what is right deep in your gut. Ignore the two “monsters” wailing at you from either side, look straight ahead through the rocks and fix your eyes to the horizon. I like to think of the horoscope as the steering wheel of a grand schooner, it helps one navigate through the sea of life. Look above and the stars are your guides. Oh how this metaphor is so appropriate for this Solar Eclipse. Steer wisely!
    http://darkstarastrology.com/solar-eclipse-october-2014/

Love

Nora

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), araucaria (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Catsquotl (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (20th October 2014), Krist (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), spiritwind (21st October 2014), ulli (20th October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #42071
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

...bringing some current 'good and pertinent stuff'(imho) here and now from the Wingmakers thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post889440

...from Shadowself :

Thank you Cristobal.

At the end of this link there's an excerpt of the "chamber 8 philosophy". It says,

To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass You.

This is the equivalent of deprogramming.

It is central to the Sovereign Integral process.

Then You can live the words and ideas that arise from this internal field of truth that is inside You
    and nowhere else.

It is completely unaffiliated with anything that is a feature of the hierarchy.

This is because what is truth is singular (sovereign) and universal (integral) at the same time.
    No organization can contain that. Only You can.

I like that!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post890924

...from Aspen:

I am thankful for being introduced to the WIngmaker material on this forum. I have eagerly read all five of the interviews. I have been practising that breathing techniques taught in interview five - along with the mantra "I am Sovereign" when breathing in and "We are Sovereign" when breathing out. I wasn't sure if it would do anything, it was an experiment. In the past, I had heard on Super Woo radio, from George Kavassalis, that it is important to meditate from our heart centre and he advocated "going into your heart." I found this description mystifying. It didn't make sense and I couldn't apply it. But with the additional description provided in conjunction with interview five of the Neruda interview - it is making more sense and I am making some progress experientially. If it is true, as James states, that there are numerous implants that were put in our physical bodies to maintain the imprisonment of our souls, then it makes sense that perhaps the heart area would contain less of them - due to the electromagnetic field around the heart as it continues to pump from cradle to grave. It probably does relate to the Light Body birth and unfoldment. It is mentioned in these five interviews that they are based on papers written by the Wingmakers and that there were over 20 papers written and that the interviews correspond to the first five papers. Hopefully the papers are not fiction and that more about this spiritual unfoldment, a spiritual freeing of ourselves, will be written about in the future on the lyricus or other websites related to the interviews. I find the music also calming and at the same time enlivening. Its good music to do household chores by. A friend of mine said it was good music to meditate by. Haven't tried that yet. I wonder how others feel about the Wingmaker material. I gather fictional books have been written to teach the principals. How do these teachings differ from channeled messages? Who is to say they are not? James Mahu claims they were from a disc and from what he calls the "Central Race." But how do we know where he really got them? Doesn't Avalon, or BIll Ryan, counsel against channeling? Are there members on Avalon who can discern that the WIngmaker material is more trustworthy than channeled material generally is?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), Calz (20th October 2014), Krist (20th October 2014), Muzz (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), ulli (20th October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #42072
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

I was going to my car from the hotel by the beach around 8:00PM and just saw bright light moving on the sky above the sea not too far from the cost line.
    The light/object was moving without making any noise and changing speed and path from time to time.
    After about 2 minutes of observation the light slowly faded and this unidentified object disappeared in to the night sky.

It was not my first UFO but I was happy to see it again.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (21st October 2014), Krist (20th October 2014), meeradas (20th October 2014), Natalia (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), ulli (20th October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #42073
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How To Respond To Criticism

Ebola Vaccine Commercial

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (21st October 2014), Krist (20th October 2014), meeradas (20th October 2014), spiritwind (21st October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #42074
    Thanks

I follow mainly two astrologers on Youtube after Carl Boudreau quit doing his reports, Steve Judd and the other one is David Palmer (Leo King). I think that Steve's experience combined with David's energetic attitude is a potent mixture. Apparently it's going to be an intense week, I would know..

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (21st October 2014), genevieve (21st October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), spiritwind (21st October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014)

29. Link to Post #42075

Sitting in the forest amongst the majestic Oaks and Pines in the brilliant glittering golden light of daybreak. Beautiful. And a continuous flowing stream of energy appeared, and then a stream of blood and flow of clear plasma came out of different spaces aligning with the stream of energy. Then the thought came not as pictures but as sounds
    A stream of consciousness being unconsciously created.

I moved out of the space, walked back to the house to have a mug of coffee on the front porch and finish watching the sunrise. While I was walking back this song and the lyrics popped into my head. Repeating over and over.

My computer warbled and froze up twice just after I turned it on, while bringing up PA to post this.

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 20th October 2014 at 19:23.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (21st October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), meeradas (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #42076
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"What It's Worth," by Buffalo Springfield

There's something happening here
    What it is ain't exactly clear
    There's a man with a gun over there
    Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop,
    children, what's that sound
    Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
    Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
    Young people speaking their minds
    Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
    A thousand people in the street
    Singing songs and carrying signs
    Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's s time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
    Into your life it will creep
    It starts when you're always afraid
    You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
    Stop, hey, what's that sound
    Stop, now, what's that sound
    Stop, children, what's that sound

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (21st October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

33. Link to Post #42077
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Apparently it's going to be an intense week
    Aw geeeeeeeeeez.
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

eaglespirit (21st October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), meeradas (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), spiritwind (21st October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

35. Link to Post #42078
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Aw geeeeeeeeeez.
    Well, it's been quite an intense year anyways (or lifetime), so I don't know how this week will feel... As long as we remember to breathe, I think that we will be just fine.

*knocking on wood*

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (21st October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), meeradas (20th October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014)

37. Link to Post #42079
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Aw geeeeeeeeeez.
    Well, it's been quite an intense year anyways (or lifetime), so I don't know how this week will feel... As long as we remember to breathe, I think that we will be just fine.

*knocking on wood*
    Right. Good plan. I'm reminded of that thing I saw on fb recently. My success rate at making it through stressful days is 100%. Even the days I don't see how I will last, I do.

Breathing is a very good plan. One day at a time. Or lately, moment by moment. The end of the day eventually arrives.
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

donk (20th October 2014), eaglespirit (21st October 2014), genevieve (21st October 2014), Krist (24th October 2014), RunningDeer (20th October 2014), ulli (21st October 2014), Wind (20th October 2014)

39. Link to Post #42080
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Aw geeeeeeeeeez.

*knocking on wood*
    Right. Good plan. I'm reminded of that thing I saw on fb recently. My success rate at making it through stressful days is 100%. Even the days I don't see how I will last, I do.

Breathing is a very good plan. One day at a time. Or lately, moment by moment. The end of the day eventually arrives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2104 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1104 1604 2004 2054 2094 2104 2114 2154 2204 2604 2703 LastLast