+ Reply to Thread
Page 2073 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1073 1573 1973 2023 2063 2073 2083 2123 2173 2573 2703 LastLast
Results 41,441 to 41,460 of 54048

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #41441
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

I'm not ashamed to admit this tickled me. Well, maybe a bit.

Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

From the film, Super Troopers....'the cat game'

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), donk (19th September 2014), eaglespirit (19th September 2014), genevieve (19th September 2014), markoid (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (18th September 2014), Skyhaven (19th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #41442
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

"Middle-School Dropout Codes Clever Chat Program That Foils NSA Spying"

“The National Security Agency has some of the brightest minds working on its sophisticated surveillance programs, including its metadata collection efforts. But a new chat program designed by a middle-school dropout in his spare time may turn out to be one of the best solutions to thwart those efforts….”

“…John Brooks is now among them.

Brooks, who is just 22 and a self-taught coder who dropped out of school at 13, was always concerned about privacy and civil liberties. Four years ago he began work on a program for encrypted instant messaging that uses Tor hidden services for the protected transmission of communications. The program, which he dubbed Ricochet, began as a hobby. But by the time he finished, he had a full-fledged desktop client that was easy to use, offered anonymity and encryption, and even resolved the issue of metadata—the “to” and “from” headers and IP addresses spy agencies use to identify and track communications—long before the public was aware that the NSA was routinely collecting metadata in bulk for its spy programs. The only problem Brooks had with the program was that few people were interested in using it. Although he’d made Ricochet’s code open source, Brooks never had it formally audited for security and did nothing to promote it, so few people even knew about it….”

[Article]

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), Curt (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (19th September 2014), Jean-Marie (18th September 2014), JRS (19th September 2014), markoid (19th September 2014), Wind (18th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #41443
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    That is great news. Congratulations for taking charge of your own health and destiny. Did you apply the oil topically, ingest it orally, or both? Thanks, Conk.
    Hi conk.. cheers. Just topically for this purpose.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), Curt (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Stephanie (19th September 2014), ulli (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #41444
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

...the low tech/high tech solution?
    Had to bring from there to here after reading all current posts by you lovng people : )

Good Loving Morning!
    ...and another thing : ) : ) : )
    Let's 'bombard' this place with Our Own LOVE!

The computer, the internet, not just facebook, but every pm, every open sharing, every transaction...whether wer're buying a box of diapers or a box of cigars, send the purest love we can muster with these transactons...to the "people" filling our orders, to the whole of the companies, to those delivering the products we use.

Let's turn every little chip in these "machines" into little loving hearts....simply because we can!

WE can transmute and transform and transcend it all. The purest and deepest and most selfless love in and of each and every thing we do while typing or talking or listening or reading on this transmitter.

WE can turn this into a hgher mechanism of unconditional love by being 'super' conscious of it...WE can send it around the world now, yes, this highly technical thing can become a beautiful living entity of Our Love.

Let's 'intend' it to be more than it appears to be or was suppose to be! Bombard it with Our Own Love!

ummmm, I Love You All with All of My Heart! : )

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), animovado (19th September 2014), araucaria (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), genevieve (19th September 2014), markoid (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Skyhaven (19th September 2014), Violet (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #41445
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Although it looks like the Village has had its dose of cuteness for the day...

Attachment 27265

Much Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

animovado (19th September 2014), Carmody (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), donk (19th September 2014), eaglespirit (19th September 2014), genevieve (19th September 2014), markoid (19th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Skyhaven (19th September 2014), Violet (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #41446
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Curt (here)
    Just wanted to pop in and wish our Scottish brothers and sisters good luck today as they cast their votes!

Thank you my 10th grade English teacher for engendering my love for satire, especially when it is very smartly done. Much love to you Scotland, home to some of my muddled-up blood. May Ye be free! And all of We!

"Should the US Deploy Troops to Scotland?"

http://www.clickhole.com/article/sho...ource=facebook

We're all in this together, anyhow...

Last edited by Playdo of Ataraxas; 19th September 2014 at 02:49.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), animovado (19th September 2014), araucaria (19th September 2014), Carmody (19th September 2014), Curt (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (19th September 2014), markoid (19th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Violet (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #41447
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Check this out. This otherworldly photograph of the aurora borealis lighting up a glacial lagoon has won James Woodend the top prize in this year's Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition.

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), animovado (19th September 2014), araucaria (19th September 2014), Curt (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), donk (19th September 2014), eaglespirit (19th September 2014), markoid (19th September 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Skyhaven (19th September 2014), Stephanie (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #41448
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    Quote Posted by Curt (here)
    Just wanted to pop in and wish our Scottish brothers and sisters good luck today as they cast their votes!

Thank you my 10th grade English teacher for engendering my love for satire, especially when it is very smartly done. Much love to you Scotland, home to some of my muddled-up blood. May Ye be free! And all of We!

"Should the US Deploy Troops to Scotland?"

http://www.clickhole.com/article/sho...ource=facebook

We're all in this together, anyhow...

The Saltire satire is not as crazy as it sounds, but it would be with UK troops. This devolution thing could turn into another Northern Ireland and spread to parts of England as well. And given that the entire UK has run out of viable politicians (as has France btw), we are in for some turbulent times.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), Curt (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (19th September 2014), markoid (19th September 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #41449
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Sharing my us my on Carmody's sharing!

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    From speculation.....into fact.

Cyclical reversal

By alternating the external magnetic field, researchers cycle through the hysteresis loop for the magnetic material, producing heat. "If you have a very anisotropic particle set and you run it at a high field and low frequency, it will heat up more than another particle set with low anisotropy because the individual area of those hysteresis loops is much larger," he says. "Then if you switch to a high-frequency, low-field mode, the less anisotropic particles that didn't heat up before are going to heat up the best, because they can respond to the field with hysteresis loop areas roughly the same size as before. They cycle through these loops more rapidly at the higher frequency, so they heat up. And the other particles, which have high anisotropy, they are going to not heat up as much at high frequency and low field because their magnetization won't respond readily to a low field amplitude."

Christiansen likens the heat produced by agitation of the magnetic field to a block being rubbed on a table. A large block with a lot of friction from its weight and roughness will produce heat with a large cyclic force applied at a low frequency, but a smaller, smoother block will require less force and higher frequency to heat up. Applying a small force to a big block won't produce heat. "The magnetic field is like the force and the anisotropy is like the friction," he explains.
    ...and so it is
    in the higher frequency acceleration here and now in front of each one of us in our daily moment to moment doings of active and conscious 'higher frequency' entropy in one on one live and living color unconditionally loving communication and giving and honor and respect and gratitude delivery : )

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), araucaria (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), markoid (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #41450
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

I have been having a bit of an ebb, here and now. The flows are more fun actually, haha. But the ebbs are definitely better teachers. Yesterday, it was pointed out that I might have been a bit cranky. After my initial reaction to this tidbit, after that had settled, some things occurred to me.

I have been doing yoga at a studio five days a week for four weeks. I have had no exposure to yoga whatsoever, so I started not knowing what I was getting into. The second week, during a particular asana, tears started flowing. At first, I noticed this and judged this to be an inopportune time to lose control. And I maintained control for about a minute. I was so embarrassed that I quietly left the studio. I came home wondering if I could show my face again.

Somehow, I ended up watching a video put together by a man from India. I have no idea how I found this, other than to say it was placed in front of me. The man said that we have lifetimes of emotions and garbage stored inside, and yoga (not the only thing that does this) releases this. He said it is funny that people advertise spiritual practices as giving peace, because initially one can become quite cranky and emotional. (Notice the word cranky.) After time in the practice, peace does come. However, if people knew what they would go through to get to that peace, few would begin.

After that video, I went back to yoga the next day and spoke with the teacher there. She said it is quite common for emotions to flow like that and to keep going if that happens. So I have. But that doesn't mean it gets easier to let it flow.

It seems that about once a week, something is going to be triggered in this way. I noticed last week and then yesterday that I am quite uncomfortable with this. Ha. The first time my tears flowed like a river. And somehow that has changed to a trickle. And when they trickle, not as much is cleared. I know I am in trouble when the teachers places us in an asana and says, "Open your heart." I immediately think, "Oh crap." This is most uncomfortable for me.

Odd that I cry like this when I cannot identify any emotions behind it. I guess what I am going to do when this happens is try to arrange my life so that I can come home and really release a flood. We shall see how well I can accommodate this new situation.

Much Love,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Setting my intention for the day.

Much Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

animovado (19th September 2014), araucaria (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), donk (19th September 2014), eaglespirit (19th September 2014), genevieve (19th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Stephanie (19th September 2014), ulli (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #41451
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Sharing my us my on Carmody's sharing!

From speculation.....into fact.

Cyclical reversal

By alternating the external magnetic field, researchers cycle through the hysteresis loop for the magnetic material, producing heat. "If you have a very anisotropic particle set and you run it at a high field and low frequency, it will heat up more than another particle set with low anisotropy because the individual area of those hysteresis loops is much larger," he says. "Then if you switch to a high-frequency, low-field mode, the less anisotropic particles that didn't heat up before are going to heat up the best, because they can respond to the field with hysteresis loop areas roughly the same size as before. They cycle through these loops more rapidly at the higher frequency, so they heat up. And the other particles, which have high anisotropy, they are going to not heat up as much at high frequency and low field because their magnetization won't respond readily to a low field amplitude."

Christiansen likens the heat produced by agitation of the magnetic field to a block being rubbed on a table. A large block with a lot of friction from its weight and roughness will produce heat with a large cyclic force applied at a low frequency, but a smaller, smoother block will require less force and higher frequency to heat up. Applying a small force to a big block won't produce heat. "The magnetic field is like the force and the anisotropy is like the friction," he explains.
    ...and so it is
    in the higher frequency acceleration here and now in front of each one of us in our daily moment to moment doings of active and conscious 'higher frequency' entropy in one on one live and living color unconditionally loving communication and giving and honor and respect and gratitude delivery : )
    This reminds me of the oil refining technique by fractional distillation – separating different substances by boiling them off at their different boiling points. You produce say a whole range of petroleum products that do things you cannot do with crude oil. When you apply this process to humanity, you are talking about graduation up through various ‘densities’. Whether or not you consider this to be a good thing depends on your perspective. From an evolutionary viewpoint, it makes sense, as we progress from monkeys to angel-like beings. From a devolutionary viewpoint, it is the exact opposite of what we should be striving for. From this perspective, humanity is not a raw product at all, but a sophisticated compound of a dozen or more ET contributions. In other words, what appears to some as an upgrade likely turns out to be a downgrade. Hence you have education/dumbing-down and all the other back-to-front stuff. If this is how it works, ‘5th density’ and the rest is all not-here and not-now business for when we are a bit older. We are already as old as the hills: here and now we are already complete.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), eaglespirit (20th September 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (20th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), Stephanie (19th September 2014), ulli (19th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #41452
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    I have been having a bit of an ebb, here and now. The flows are more fun actually, haha. But the ebbs are definitely better teachers. Yesterday, it was pointed out that I might have been a bit cranky. After my initial reaction to this tidbit, after that had settled, some things occurred to me.

I have been doing yoga at a studio five days a week for four weeks. I have had no exposure to yoga whatsoever, so I started not knowing what I was getting into. The second week, during a particular asana, tears started flowing. At first, I noticed this and judged this to be an inopportune time to lose control. And I maintained control for about a minute. I was so embarrassed that I quietly left the studio. I came home wondering if I could show my face again.

Somehow, I ended up watching a video put together by a man from India. I have no idea how I found this, other than to say it was placed in front of me. The man said that we have lifetimes of emotions and garbage stored inside, and yoga (not the only thing that does this) releases this. He said it is funny that people advertise spiritual practices as giving peace, because initially one can become quite cranky and emotional. (Notice the word cranky.) After time in the practice, peace does come. However, if people knew what they would go through to get to that peace, few would begin.

After that video, I went back to yoga the next day and spoke with the teacher there. She said it is quite common for emotions to flow like that and to keep going if that happens. So I have. But that doesn't mean it gets easier to let it flow.

It seems that about once a week, something is going to be triggered in this way. I noticed last week and then yesterday that I am quite uncomfortable with this. Ha. The first time my tears flowed like a river. And somehow that has changed to a trickle. And when they trickle, not as much is cleared. I know I am in trouble when the teachers places us in an asana and says, "Open your heart." I immediately think, "Oh crap." This is most uncomfortable for me.

Odd that I cry like this when I cannot identify any emotions behind it. I guess what I am going to do when this happens is try to arrange my life so that I can come home and really release a flood. We shall see how well I can accommodate this new situation.

Much Love,
    If you cry during yoga something is working right. The reason that you feel worried about it is due to programming.
    When you say 'I' you are mainly speaking from the position of the person who is conscious at that moment, and their mind functions.
    Yet the instinctive part and the emotional parts are as much part of the whole as the I which tries to be in charge.

To fall asleep is a part of the instinctive body, and no matter how much a person wants to remain conscious, in a healthy organism the instinctive part wins. Because sleep is necessary for our well being.

Same with tears, which wash out stored toxins.
    When one starts to cry and can't control it it is always a good idea to accept the event with open arms, as it is a sign of the undoing of inner blockages.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), animovado (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), donk (19th September 2014), eaglespirit (20th September 2014), genevieve (19th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Skyhaven (19th September 2014), Stephanie (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #41453
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)

Much Love,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Setting my intention for the day.

Much Love,
    Quote Odd that I cry like this when I cannot identify any emotions behind it.
    Good for you, 1inMany, on the yoga. It's been my experience that Love (with a capital L) brings me to silence which is beyond the body's emotions. So there's no emotion to identify then and there.

Much Love back <3

UPDATE: The other kind of crying, the one that triggers emotions, like Ulli points out is a release of emotions/blocks stuffed within. And some of the emotions that come to the surface do trigger bliss-like energy.

Limor posted this yesterday. I wasn't able to find the six exercises. But my guess is that the two provided here would benefit, too.

Quote Posted by Limor (here)

There is something which may really help that I only dicovered lately. It is a technique that uses an Energy emotional "wash-out" to help the body heal from any hidden traumas and stresses and it can be done in several ways.

The main purpose is to open the blocks in the chackras and allow the energy to flow freely all over the body. Many super sensitive people like us accumulate this type of emotions inside where it is being stored in the cells and tissues for many years and can cause blockages which eventually may be translated into disease or the carry of emotional heavy weight.

The best way to do it, I believe, is by the method of Dr Nader Butto- A combination which allows to concentrate on a specific trauma memory each time, allow it to arise to the surface, and then "wash it out" with the help of an energetic wave which causes the body to vibrate and the emotions to flow. However, this specific method needs to be learned (even though easy), and better be assisted by someone else who may help.

The most useful, easy to apply, do it at home method is TRE- Tension and Trauma Release Excercise, by the method of David Bercelli, it can be done everyday between five minutes to 30 minutes and more, depends of the amount of stress the person holds within themselves.

The basics are simple, in order to begin the energetic wave that shakes the body there's a need to weaken the leg and hip muscles and allow them to be loose. This can be done by a set of easy six excercises (I do three which immediatly starts the shakings), then you lay down on the floor when your feet are in a certain position and let the tremor happen naturally. (see below video)

A couple of the beginning excersices can be found here: You can check this one out as well for smooth and quick beginning -

Results are deep inner relaxation, anti stress effect on the body and pain mitigation ~

Please let us know if that one helps

Good luck!

Limor
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th September 2014 at 12:35.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), animovado (20th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (20th September 2014), genevieve (19th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), ulli (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #41454
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I don't know where the youtuber got 2005ish...I was listening to this a decade before at least:

Last edited by donk; 19th September 2014 at 12:22.

28. Link to Post #41455
    Thanks

Last night I dreamt of Carmody and eaglespirit. In the dream I was with my usual 3D people who don't know what we sometimes do here at Avalon. Anyway, Carmody and eaglespirit both had sent back fax images of a room I was in, and although both had many items correct...enough to prove that there is something valid here, like the patterns of a table cloth were exact, but the position of the furniture was garbled. So Im showing these results to someone who doubts that telepathy is real, and they totally won't acknowledge the parts of the image which overlap with the 3D reality and only focus on the small areas where the realities did not coincide.
    So now, this morning, as Im waking up, Im already seeing issues where this dream fits in, like the election rigging in Scotland...voting ballots miscounted, not reflecting the reality of the voters.
    Well, somehow it all seemed to connect to that dream.
    Sorry if it all sounds garbled...for a moment there it seemed perfectly clear to me.
    (Oh, and I had meant to respond to Dennis' dream several days ago, but was too busy at the time to give it proper attention...sorry, Dennis)

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), araucaria (19th September 2014), Carmody (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (20th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), RunningDeer (19th September 2014), Stephanie (19th September 2014), Violet (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #41456
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

I noticed that one article said that 'exit polls were not conducted due to expense and inaccuracies'.

This patently and directly falsifiable via record, as exit polls are quite inexpensive to do, one person per polling station..and exit polls have a record of being HIGHLY accurate, usually within 1-2 percent accuracy, at worst.

For example, there was great suspicion of vote rigging in Ohio in the two last federal election in the US, and the exit polls were off by about 20%, yet the polls were being used as they were KNOWN to be highly accurate for the past 100+ years.

Suddenly, they had no accuracy, as the 'black box' (electronic) voting system came into being.

Never allow electronic voting, never allow governments to conduct the election without adult supervision, record everything via video, vote only on paper, keep all the paper, and keep it all under guard, for secondary/followup counting.

Without those concerns covered (NOT addressed, accept no substitutes....never allow room of any kind for any form of a scam), the vote will be rigged.

If anyone suggests electronic voting, what they are really saying is 'I want to be involved in rigging this election'.

As far as I know from my reading on expected outcomes, exit polls, irregularities, and every other kind of report... every single electronic voted election on this planet has suffered from all the signs of being rigged and false. It is one of the current oligarchical control scams that is slipping under the radar of the general public across the globe.
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th September 2014 at 12:58.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), araucaria (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (20th September 2014), genevieve (19th September 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (20th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), Stephanie (19th September 2014), ulli (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

32. Link to Post #41457
    Thanks

I noticed that one article said that 'exit polls were not conducted due to expense and inaccuracies'.

This patently and directly falsifiable via record, as exit polls are quite inexpensive to do, one person per polling station..and exit polls have a record of being HIGHLY accurate, usually within 1-2 percent accuracy, at worst.

For example, there was great suspicion of vote rigging in Ohio in the two last federal election in the US, and the exit polls were off by about 20%, yet the polls were being used as they were KNOWN to be highly accurate for the past 100+ years.

Suddenly, they had no accuracy, as the 'black box' (electronic) voting system came into being.

Never allow electronic voting, never allow governments to conduct the election without adult supervision, record everything via video, vote only on paper, keep all the paper, and keep it all under guard, for secondary/followup counting.

Without those concerns covered (NOT addressed, accept no substitutes....never allow room of any kind for any form of a scam), the vote will be rigged.

If anyone suggests electronic voting, what they are really saying is 'I want to be involved in rigging this election'.

As far as I know from my reading on expected outcomes, exit polls, irregularities, and every other kind of report... every single electronic voted election on this planet has suffered from all the signs of being rigged and false. It is one of the current oligarchical control scams that is slipping under the radar of the general public across the globe.
    Once on a flight I sat next to a guy who was a salesman for voting machines. That was at a time when I was on a forum where they had been discussing how easy it was to program the machines...and a tech guy had explained how each twentieth Kerry vote would be switched to a Bush vote. From our conversation I could gather that this man was always running into people like me...who challenged him about the validity of those machines.
    The interesting thing here is how did he manage to manifest these apparently random encounters. I already know...I se them as road signs of life...and find meaning that way.
    But when someone who is selling this crap gets bombarded by life to reconsider, he may find he has a choice to make, no?

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), Carmody (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (20th September 2014), PurpleLama (19th September 2014), Violet (19th September 2014), Wind (19th September 2014)

34. Link to Post #41458
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Once on a flight I sat next to a guy who was a salesman for voting machines. That was at a time when I was on a forum where they had been discussing how easy it was to program the machines...and a tech guy had explained how each twentieth Kerry vote would be switched to a Bush vote. From our conversation I could gather that this man was always running into people like me...who challenged him about the validity of those machines.
    The interesting thing here is how did he manage to manifest these apparently random encounters. I already know...I se them as road signs of life...and find meaning that way.
    But when someone who is selling this crap gets bombarded by life to reconsider, he may find he has a choice to make, no?
    Probably every twentieth person he took for a Bu****e turning out to be something else. In other words he has become his machine. No choice involved, au contraire, vote-rigging is the removal of choice. Diebold machines for Livescared people.

Edit: the spellchecker thought I was being rude about the Bushmen

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (20th September 2014), ulli (19th September 2014)

36. Link to Post #41459
    Thanks

There comes a point in life where lines become blurred.
    That's when it becomes interesting. In political voting scenarios it is called "the marginals" ...

And not even life and death are have clear black and white distinction lines...I read (eons ago) a book called The Romeo Error, by Colin Wilson who has quite a bit to say about that topic.

The PTB have it all figured out ...it makes little difference whom the voters choose these days,
    both sides have one single agenda: Elite holds the controls.
    At least until Pluto goes into Aquarius...(2025, I believe)

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2014), dan33 (20th September 2014), eaglespirit (20th September 2014)

38. Link to Post #41460
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Making a little brige here, talking of voting and voters.....

Here are some actual complaints received from dissatisfied customers by Thomas Cook Vacations (based on a Thomas Cook/ABTA survey.)

Beware!!! These people live among us and can vote!

1. “I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.”

2. “It’s lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallarta to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during ‘siesta’ time — this should be banned.”

3. “On my holiday to Goa in India , I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don’t like spicy food.”

4. “We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price.”

5. “The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room.”

6. “We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow.”

7. “They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax.”

8. “No one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”

9. “Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”

10. “We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish.”

11. “The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun.”

12. “It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.”

13. “I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends’ three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller.”

14. “The brochure stated: ‘No hairdressers at the resort’. We’re trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service.”

15. “There were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners.”

16. “We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning.”

17. “It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel.”

18. “I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes.”

19. “My fiance and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”

http://overheard.liketodiscover.com/...paign=FB_Share
    Last edited by heyokah; 19th September 2014 at 14:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2073 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1073 1573 1973 2023 2063 2073 2083 2123 2173 2573 2703 LastLast