+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 470 870 920 960 970 980 1020 1070 1470 1970 2703 LastLast
Results 19,381 to 19,400 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #19381
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Ok, 1, lets talk shop for a minute.  There isn't any what not to do manual, ha.  Only two things are seriously discouraged in our brand of energy work, and one of those I just picked up from one of my new students in Hattiesburg.  That being, one should not ever use one's own body as a surrogate for doing distance work.  Use a doll, a statue, a photo, a drawing, or use the persons energy in a chair, which I prefer, but don't use your own body or you will find yourself taking on the other's condition and clearing it in a direct, and uncomfortable, fashion.  

The other thing is in the handout I sent (must remember to send those to JB), don't "booger bust" and channel at the same time.  That's common sense, but a lot of people out there learning energy work aren't exactly full of that, haha.  One holds themselves centered and shielded when dealing with offending thoughtforms.  

Use HS and call in "any negative entities or thoughtforms associated with so and so"  just like you would doing any other distance.  When the funk appears, draw CKR on it a few times until it settles down, if it's squirmy.  Say, I am sending this energy back to the light for further re-education, then start swirling energy around your hand, wrapping it in a white cloth of energy and binding it tightly, careful you make it so it passes through your hand- not sticking to it, then draw STC and seal it, then hold out your hands and blow, like you scooped up a handful of sawdust and are blowing it into a cloud.   

If one suspects funky juju, it's never bad to do this before sending reiki to someone, and you will find removing the offending thoughtforms will free up your flow of compassion when dealing with things of a personal nature.  People create thought forms constantly, and some do so very efficiently albeit unconsciously.  Like Cayce said, Thoughts are things. So, we treat them as such.   We don't ever converse with them, it's not wise to do so, for thought forms are ever eager to attach to someone, so few people understand this so the issue is epidemic.  Many disciplines treat this in various ways, but the technique we use is especially efficient, and lends no power to the offending energies, at all.  The mindset of thoughts and thoughtforms as objects is very helpful in this regard. 

ttyl  

2. Link to Post #19382
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Wow, cool light house. Every time you drop by you bring more light. Thank you for that, WhiteFeather.
    I have seen your posts out there, too, being in explorer mode myself.

One of the early Wingmakers teachings grabbed me....
    That mankind is in the process of shifting
    From survivor mode to explorer mode.
    When fear of death is removed then the survival struggle becomes less, the eyes are lifted, and the whole universe becomes like a playground.
    I'm not quite there yet...but getting there...

3. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), amandapoet (19th September 2012), Anchor (19th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), Carmody (19th September 2012), DeDukshyn (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (19th September 2012), Free Will (19th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012), WhiteFeather (19th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #19383
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Yes Ulli Im having quite the time splashing around in this universal pool. Just getting my feet wet...if you will. So many dots to connect, and so lil time in these later stages of my renewed incarnation. If so Perhaps in my next incarnation if i choose this great planet again, i could start connecting some dots at an earlier age. Wanishi

Peace.Love.One
    XXXOOO

W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), amandapoet (19th September 2012), Anchor (19th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), DeDukshyn (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (19th September 2012), Free Will (19th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #19384
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

MIRABILIA REPORT
    (Mirabilia n. events that inspire wonder, marvelous phenomena, small miracles, beguiling ephemera, inexplicable joys, changes that inspire quiet awe, eccentric enchantments, unplanned jubilations, sudden deliverance from boring evils; from the Latin mirabilia, "marvels.")

* The National Center for Atmospheric Research reports that the average cloud is the same weight as 100 elephants.

* The seeds of some trees are so tightly compacted within their protective covering that only the intense heat of a forest fire can free them, allowing them to sprout.

* With every dawn, when first light penetrates the sea, many seahorse colonies perform a dance to the sun.

* The sky not only isn't falling—it's rising. The top of the troposphere, the atmosphere's lowest layer, is slowly ascending.

* To make a pound of honey, bees have to gather nectar from about two million flowers. To produce a single pound of the spice saffron, humans have to handpick and process 80,000 flowers. In delivering the single survivor necessary to fertilize an ovum, a man releases 500 million sperm.

* Kind people are more likely than mean people to yawn when someone near them does.

* There are always so many fragments of spider legs floating in the air that you are constantly inhaling them wherever you go.

* "The average river requires a million years to move a grain of sand 100 miles," says science writer James Trefil.

* Because half of the world's vanilla crop is grown in Madagascar, the whole island smells like vanilla ice cream.

* Your body contains so much iron that you could make a spike out of it, and that spike would be strong enough to hold you up.

* Robust singing skill is correlated with a strong immune system in songbirds. Male birds with the most extensive repertoire of tunes also have the largest spleens, a key measure of immune system health.

* Bali has 80,000 temples.

* In an apparent attempt to raise their volume above the prevailing human din, some nightingales in big cities have learned to unleash 95-decibel songs, matching the loudness of a chainsaw.

* Bluebirds cannot see the color blue.

* Gregorian chants can cure dyslexia.

* Bob Hope donated half a million jokes to the Library of Congress.

* The most frequently shoplifted book in America is the Bible.

7. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Free Will For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), amandapoet (19th September 2012), Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), Carmody (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Flash (19th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), Swan (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #19385
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

A warm wash cloth on my face, eye drops, lotion on my skin and a hot cup of coffee.
    Call it good and I am ready for the day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	never give up.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	18286  

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), amandapoet (19th September 2012), Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #19386
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Ok, 1, lets talk shop for a minute.  There isn't any what not to do manual, ha.  Only two things are seriously discouraged in our brand of energy work, and one of those I just picked up from one of my new students in Hattiesburg.  That being, one should not ever use one's own body as a surrogate for doing distance work.  Use a doll, a statue, a photo, a drawing, or use the persons energy in a chair, which I prefer, but don't use your own body or you will find yourself taking on the other's condition and clearing it in a direct, and uncomfortable, fashion.  

The other thing is in the handout I sent (must remember to send those to JB), don't "booger bust" and channel at the same time.  That's common sense, but a lot of people out there learning energy work aren't exactly full of that, haha.  One holds themselves centered and shielded when dealing with offending thoughtforms.  

Use HS and call in "any negative entities or thoughtforms associated with so and so"  just like you would doing any other distance.  When the funk appears, draw CKR on it a few times until it settles down, if it's squirmy.  Say, I am sending this energy back to the light for further re-education, then start swirling energy around your hand, wrapping it in a white cloth of energy and binding it tightly, careful you make it so it passes through your hand- not sticking to it, then draw STC and seal it, then hold out your hands and blow, like you scooped up a handful of sawdust and are blowing it into a cloud.   

If one suspects funky juju, it's never bad to do this before sending reiki to someone, and you will find removing the offending thoughtforms will free up your flow of compassion when dealing with things of a personal nature.  People create thought forms constantly, and some do so very efficiently albeit unconsciously.  Like Cayce said, Thoughts are things. So, we treat them as such.   We don't ever converse with them, it's not wise to do so, for thought forms are ever eager to attach to someone, so few people understand this so the issue is epidemic.  Many disciplines treat this in various ways, but the technique we use is especially efficient, and lends no power to the offending energies, at all.  The mindset of thoughts and thoughtforms as objects is very helpful in this regard. 

ttyl  
    But then we get into the whole thing of both God and lucifer each announcing at some point..that they each need our belief and support, via our thoughts and actions....in order to exist. The difference between thought and thought form becomes blurred just a tad, no? Thus this need to be careful.

Windmills built out of wimdmill food/juice.

Now, does god say, "you too can be a windmill, iffin' youse tries enough."?

And does lucifer say, "don't think, as a matter of fact I'll get (or make/help become) me some buddy wimdmills and we'll collectively make sure you remain windmill juice." ?
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th September 2012 at 14:24.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #19387
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

Thankz for that, PL. Very synchronicitous for me and my lady Sira. We were in a discussion about distance work and a new way of processing the energy of clients that keeps us 'out of the mix', in that she doesnt process the energy through herself as she used to .... bad experience with some famous workers who cord and vamp their students has led us int a seemingly endless process of removing the energy of the offending energy working teacher, who uses the energies of some of her more powerful students and claims them as her own ... nasty ultradimensional business. Were getting to the end of that I think and moving forward into the new energy with a more sovereign and 'tough love' kind of perspective. Im more of a 'seer' and 'sentinel' in that I can see into fields and past lives, tell where inserts, attachments and implants are, Sira and our other partner, Shannon, do most of the clearing although I will also support them with extra energy and protection form 'outside influences' while they work.

No more clients who want you to do all the work either. Energy sucking cord collectors.

Time to move higher. Its a new day!

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), Carmody (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #19388
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

I went looking for information on thought-forms. I was a little leary, as I don't "do" negativity. I found the most awesome, uplifting webpage full of what they call "Statements by the Tibetans." It is quite empowering, not to mention it answered a lot of my questions. Good positive reinforcement for the day, imho.

http://www.esoteric-philosophy.net/thoutforms.html

Here is a taste. On Thought-Forms, it says:
    Quote "Man is constructing thought-forms all the time, and is following unconsciously the same method as his Ego pursues in building his bodies, as the Logos follows in building his system, and as a planetary Logos uses in constructing His scheme.
    A man speaks, and a very diversified mantram is the result. The energy thus generated swings into activity a multitude of little lives which proceed to build a form for his thought; they pursue analogous stages to those just outlined. At this time, man sets up these mantric vibrations unconsciously, and in ignorance of the laws of sound and of their effect. The occult work that he is carrying on is thus unknown to him. Later he will speak less, know more, and construct more accurate forms, which will produce powerful effects on physical levels." (A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, p. 786)
    And on Thought Power, it says
    Quote "Only when Spirit, by the power of thought, controls the material vehicles, does the subjective life assume its rightful place, does the God within shine and blaze forth till the form is lost from sight, and "The path of the just shine ever more and more until the day be with us." (A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, p. 140)
    Much Love,

p.s. Free Will, look at you go
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), Carmody (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #19389
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Quote "Man is constructing thought-forms all the time, and is following unconsciously the same method as his Ego pursues in building his bodies, as the Logos follows in building his system, and as a planetary Logos uses in constructing His scheme.
    A man speaks, and a very diversified mantram is the result. The energy thus generated swings into activity a multitude of little lives which proceed to build a form for his thought; they pursue analogous stages to those just outlined. At this time, man sets up these mantric vibrations unconsciously, and in ignorance of the laws of sound and of their effect. The occult work that he is carrying on is thus unknown to him. Later he will speak less, know more, and construct more accurate forms, which will produce powerful effects on physical levels." (A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, p. 786)

Nice one!

Could add.....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. Marcellus Aurelius

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), Carmody (19th September 2012), DeDukshyn (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (19th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #19390
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

But then we get into the whole thing of both God and lucifer each announcing at some point..that they each need our belief and support, via our thoughts and actions....in order to exist. The difference between thought and thought form becomes blurred just a tad, no? Thus this need to be careful.

And does lucifer say, "don't think, as a matter of fact I'll get (or make/help become) me some buddy wimdmills and we'll collectively make sure you remain windmill juice." ?
    To add, we like to think about this world being some sort of hatchery for evolution. It would be unreasonable to think that part of that function is not to be a sieve of some sort on some levels and ways, as any hatchery must, to some degree, aspect or level, also serve as the same.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), araucaria (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Calz (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #19391
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

21. Link to Post #19392
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Scrambled eggs with fresh tomatoes and Serrano peppers, Tom's of Main fluoride free peppermint toothpaste it's..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	darn good.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	18288  

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #19393
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Hi All...took some time for an I Ching reading today on my next steps...seems fitting : )

Hsiao Kuo / Lying Low

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
    The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small.
    In a time for humility, he is supremely modest.
    In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence.
    In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost.
    Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below.
    This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here.
    To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable.
    The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing.
    His humility is guileless simplicity.
    His mourning is selfless compassion.
    His frugality is an unshakeable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), amandapoet (19th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012), ViralSpiral (19th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #19394
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Lotusblossom whipped up some scrambled eggs this morning with some hemp seeds, mmmm.

26. Link to Post #19395
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

ttyl  

Consider that God and Lucifer are not enemies. Everyone needs to get rid of that - that is a human construct. My 2 cents. Just because they are opposing forces does not mean they are enemies, although within the construct of language it is easy to see how that idea has become prevalent.

Without the force of separation, Source could not create Creation - do these forces sound like enemies? 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th September 2012 at 19:32.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #19396
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

...gotta share more I Ching : )

asked if good changes are accelerating more and more on Mother Earth and is a strong culmination nearing...

here We go Here and Now!!!

Ku / Repairing the Damage

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
    The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.
    Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days.
    After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair.
    This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay.
    Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective.
    This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.

Ta Chuang / Awesome Power

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
    Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English.
    Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are.
    This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you.
    Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), amandapoet (19th September 2012), Anchor (24th September 2012), another bob (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), DeDukshyn (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (19th September 2012), Swan (20th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012), write4change (19th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #19397
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Hey Eaglespirit, or anyone else, can you recommend a particular translation or edition of the I Ching? I have been looking for one online, but it's difficult to gauge without being able to flip through it. Thanks!

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), amandapoet (19th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Mark (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #19398
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

I have to share this documentary gem with everyone. By far the greatest documentary ever made. It's the funniest, sincere documentary I've ever seen. I saw it once maybe a decade ago, and found it again on You Tube and watched it today, and could not stop laughing. I searched for it because I have a co-worker that has an irrational, deathly fear of frogs and toads (ranidaphobia, I had to look that one up). She refuses to watch it. Go figure, huh?

Cane Toads: An Unnatural History:

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), Anchor (24th September 2012), benevolentcrow (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (19th September 2012), JRS (20th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (20th September 2012), ulli (19th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #19399
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Consider that God and Lucifer are not enemies. Everyone needs to get rid of that - that is a human construct. My 2 cents. Just because they are opposing forces does not mean they are enemies, although within the construct of language it is easy to see how that idea has become prevalent.
    The beginning of the Book of Job reveals little enmity between the two. In fact it looks more like the two rich guys making a bet at the start of the movie, "Trading Places." LOL

"What's confusing you is the nature of my game"

35. Link to Post #19400
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

The beginning of the Book of Job reveals little enmity between the two. In fact it looks more like the two rich guys making a bet at the start of the movie, "Trading Places." LOL

"What's confusing you is the nature of my game"
    Ya i'm just a little skeptical that Source actually contributed directly to that book, or Lucifer for that matter. Some human had to put any concept into an expression restricted language to start with, then of course like any good "director" would add their own particular flair. What human can express Source with language accurately?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st September 2012 at 01:22.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

1inMany (19th September 2012), eaglespirit (19th September 2012), Eram (20th September 2012), Jenci (20th September 2012), Marianne (19th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (20th September 2012), Samsara (20th September 2012), Sierra (20th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 470 870 920 960 970 980 1020 1070 1470 1970 2703 LastLast