+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 119 519 1019 2703 LastLast

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #361
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Kitties and family and newly remodeled kitchen, and me, too, are all in other videos in my channel, it occurs to me. So here we are in our redneck glory. :D It's not terribly exciting stuff. I post stuff for family that lives back home, until now.

2. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Thank you for the music vid Junebug - very nice way to start the day
    Aretha is a beautiful lady - I have always loved her voice.
    Feeling happy - it's Friday .. favorite day of the week!
    Blessings to all and your loved ones.. as well as
    kitties, snoring dogs, birdies ..

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

conk (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

4. Link to Post #363
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

@PurpleLama:
    When I try to open your video it says "failed to render the file"
    Any idea if the problem is at your end, or mine?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), PurpleLama (30th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #364
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

I went back to youtube and watched it from there and it worked. This is outside my area of expertise. Perhaps is some kind soul were to come along and embed that would work for you, or if you went to youtube purplelama23 and tried from there? I am very sad that you can't see it! May the gods of the internets smile upon us so it will work for you soon!

7. Link to Post #365
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Sorry to go off topic.
    Love and Gratitude was banned. I do not know her or the issues, but I like her posts that I've read. What's going on?
    And that brings me to my reason for posting here.
    I've asked Bill, twice now, to be my friend. PMed him on a few occasions, left messages on his board too. But I get no reply.
    I've tried to ignore it and put it down to the fact that we share a birthday and pisces often avoid each other. But no ackowledgement at all?
    Then I thought that maybe you need to have contributed to a certain level before he will engage you.
    I really love this site. It has given me a voice when before I had none. But I am reaching my limit. I do not like being ignored!
    It brings out the fighter in me. And the runner. My need to be heard and my desire to be where I am wanted are now in balance.
    Soon, I'm going to tip - and I know to which side I will fall on this issue. I have not published my works for this very reason.
    There, I said it. Let come what may.
    Maybe this is what Bill wanted by his treatment of me. So be it.
    Sorry, Ulli, for posting this here. But of all places on this forum, this is where I feel the most appreciated and loved.
    My need to be heard has been satiated, I can live with being just a guest to read others' posts. There are only a few I care much about anyway. This one, Wade's, and Illie's. Maybe a few others...
    We'll see where this goes...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #366
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Sorry to go off topic.
    Love and Gratitude was banned. I do not know her or the issues, but I like her posts that I've read. What's going on?
    And that brings me to my reason for posting here.
    I've asked Bill, twice now, to be my friend. PMed him on a few occasions, left messages on his board too. But I get no reply.
    I've tried to ignore it and put it down to the fact that we share a birthday and pisces often avoid each other. But no ackowledgement at all?
    Then I thought that maybe you need to have contributed to a certain level before he will engage you.
    I really love this site. It has given me a voice when before I had none. But I am reaching my limit. I do not like being ignored!
    It brings out the fighter in me. And the runner. My need to be heard and my desire to be where I am wanted are now in balance.
    Soon, I'm going to tip - and I know to which side I will fall on this issue. I have not published my works for this very reason.
    There, I said it. Let come what may.
    Maybe this is what Bill wanted by his treatment of me. So be it.
    Sorry, Ulli, for posting this here. But of all places on this forum, this is where I feel the most appreciated and loved.
    My need to be heard has been satiated, I can live with being just a guest to read others' posts. There are only a few I care much about anyway. This one, Wade's, and Illie's. Maybe a few others...
    We'll see where this goes...
    Hello Ernie. Please do not read into Bills responding or not responding to friend requests or PMs. Bill is vvvveeeeeerrrrryyyyy Busy. I am sure that you can imagine. He can also be quite unpredictable. Do not assume that you are being ignored. Bills love for this forum and the folks here is unbound.

Quote I have not published my works for this very reason.
    Please do not base your decision to publish your work on wether or not you feel Bill is ignoring you. Stand in your power and let your light shine. You have my full attention. What are your works? This forum is about exploring and discovering. Please do not hesitate to publish your findings. Avalon is not about the withholding of information,,, on the contrary,,, we would all love to hear more!!! Now that you have brought it up,,, Please tell me more!! (Maybe start a new thread, though) There was a point in time where I felt the same way that you do. You are a player in this game too, Ernie. Do not wait for Bill to give your input. Best regards, Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

araucaria (30th September 2011), Caren (30th September 2011), conk (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Heather2017 (30th September 2011), Kristo (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

11. Link to Post #367
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    .............Stand in your power and let your light shine. You have my full attention. What are your works? This forum is about exploring and discovering. Please do not hesitate to publish your findings. Avalon is not about the withholding of information,,, on the contrary,,, we would all love to hear more!!! Now that you have brought it up,,, Please tell me more!! (Maybe start a new thread, though) There was a point in time where I felt the same way that you do. You are a player in this game too, Ernie. Do not wait for Bill to give your input. Best regards, Jake.
    Seconded.

You're a good guy Ernie, I want to say "May the force be with you", but I know it already is ;-)

Peace, Love and Light,

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Caren (1st October 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

13. Link to Post #368
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Hi Ernie,

I don't think Bill is ignoring you -- I expect he is just overwhelmed with data and input from loads of places. I doubt he responds to many of the messages left for him, because so much is asked of him that he doesn't have the time to leisurely sit down and check all his messages and PMs. Then more come in, and soon it's a pile too big to tackle.

I'm glad you feel loved and appreciated, because it's true that you are. Bill's approval or glance your way isn't necessary... you are in the best of places already! It's good that you got it out of your system. I hope you will just let it lie there!

All love,
    Marianne

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Jake (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

15. Link to Post #369
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Let's not take this thread off topic. But this is how I feel today because I keep seeing good people being banned and I just wonder if I am on that list.

My publishing or not has nothing at all to with Bill. Or this forum. Publishing is not posting or starting a thread. I have given out my work to those that have asked. I'm okay with that and my descicion not to publish is a very old one (years). It was merely meant to imply that I do not share with those that do not deserve it or cannot appreciate it. If Bill does not want me here, so be it. And yes I can appreciate how busy he is. He is a very special individual. Enough said.

I'm off to work.

Blessings to all!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

araucaria (30th September 2011), DoubleHelix (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #370
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Wow Aretha thanks Junebug. Purplelama, thats the most amazing alter Ive ever seen. I bet your crystals are really happy. My friend bought me back a lovely little statue of Ganesh recently from Sri Lanka.

Hey Ernie Im a Pisces too and Id never ignore you my friend. Dont it take personally with Bill Ive read a few posters saying that he doesnt very often reply. He's constantly flying off round the world and interviewing people and trying to discern the next whistleblower etc and also the Awake and Aware show must have kept him busy too, even though I know its Kerrys gig. You know, what us pisces are sometimes like, a little over-sensitive perhaps (well I know I can be!) so I do understand. Hope your jobs going well. Take care Lisa xxx

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Caren (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #371
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

to ernie, and to jake, you rock ****ing steady, IMHO.

never let anything getcha down!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oh, and thanks, lisa!

20. Link to Post #372
    Thanks

6:20pm, bored, home-alone-in-the-office.

Lisab, Ernie.... and Pickle makes threeeeee!
    Pisces that is.
    At least I think so, I could be a cuspy person. For the 'Stars' I read Aquarius and Pisces, then choose the nicest one, life's great ;-)

<Thinks... when you're born on a cusp do you get splinters in yer botty?>
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Caren (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

22. Link to Post #373
    Thanks

Three Pisces all in the same place?? Oh my.
    I love it!

Pickle, why are you still at work at 6:20 PM? That should be illegal or something.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Caren (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Kristo (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

24. Link to Post #374
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Since you are bored Pickle - I will tell you what just happened as I am sitting on the sofa reading this thread - a little Chick-A-Dee flew into our partially open front window and dropped to the floor behind the sofa. I was afraid to go and look as he hit fairly hard. I got up and went over - sure enough the dear little thing was lying on the floor, not moving. I was hoping for the best and called my son to come over from the dining room table where he was studying. I asked him to gently pick the little bird up as I went to open the back door to our partially enclosed deck. We set him down in the shade - safe and out of sight (Clematis shrub) .. and waited. After 10minutes or so he put his head up - we were so happy!
    Then another couple of minutes and off he went Hooray! It is a good day

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

conk (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Kristo (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

26. Link to Post #375
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

What's happening, right now? Almost 3:00 pm, time to leave work for the weekend. Yes, I get off at 3. I get here at 6, so....(sticks chocolate covered tongue out in jest). Anticipating college football tomorrow and taking the kid to music lessons. "You played that piece quite nicely, now just think how good it would be IF ONLY YOU'D PRACTICE!!!"

Now, where did I put that banana? Dang, the peanut butter is almost gone. My co-workers have been sneaking into my cabinet. Time to bring in the scary, fake snake. (insert evil laughter).

Ernie, your imagination is running wild. You're not being slighted at all. Worry about the bunch of us that are glad you're here and not so much about the one guy you imagine isn't.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Caren (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011), ulli (30th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #376
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Perhaps is some kind soul were to come along and embed that would work for you,
    Kind youtube embedding person has embedded your youtube video a few posts back
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Caren (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

30. Link to Post #377
    Thanks

7:20, home alone at last!

Quote Posted by Junebug (here)
    Three Pisces all in the same place?? Oh my.
    I love it!
    Pickle, why are you still at work at 6:20 PM? That should be illegal or something.
    Wh...wha...whattttt!!! You're one too JB?
    Harumph.
    Common as muck those Pisces, glad I'm an Aquarian. Today. Arf.

Late in the office because most of my clients are in the USA (so big time diff) - just been speaking with a great guy in California - felt really buzzed up afterwards, I find US clients far more lively than their Brit counterpart-business-people... they have a real zest for what they do compared to the average UK director.

Quote Caren wrote:
    Since you are bored Pickle - I will tell you what just happened as I am sitting on the sofa reading this thread - a little Chick-A-Dee flew into our partially open front window and dropped to the floor behind the sofa. I was afraid to go and look as he hit fairly hard. I got up and went over - sure enough the dear little thing was lying on the floor, not moving. I was hoping for the best and called my son to come over from the dining room table where he was studying. I asked him to gently pick the little bird up as I went to open the back door to our partially enclosed deck. We set him down in the shade - safe and out of sight (Clematis shrub) .. and waited. After 10minutes or so he put his head up - we were so happy!
    Then another couple of minutes and off he went Hooray! It is a good day
    Hi Caren, thanks for that, a lovely story - reminds me of a recent one..... (long story cut shortish).....

....My Mum had a Robin in her back garden about 3 months ago, it had somehow been injured because it hopped everywhere but wouldn't fly, so Mum tried to entice it over for some food.... over the space of a few days it went from coming within 10 feet away to hopping within inches of her foot whilst she put food down for it. This went on for over week, then sadly it disappeared. Mum was really upset so I told her she should be proud she did her best for a fellow spirit and one day she will be thanked by that spirit. She called me 'bananas', hey ho!

@Conk HA! Rub it in why dontcha
    As soon as I read your post I thought of the 'Luxury' sketch from Monty Python - watching it now >>>> enjoy (if the link works!)
    http://youtu.be/Xe1a1wHxTyo
    Edit: Meh, didn't work, you'll need to click on it ;-)

Have a great morning/afternoon/evening everyone, wherever you are

Pickle
    Last edited by pickle; 30th September 2011 at 18:53.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

Caren (30th September 2011), conk (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

32. Link to Post #378
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I have made a video for you guys. Introducing the "shrine" that is my place. I would have introduced kitties as well, but then you could see the mess, and lotusblossom would not approve. Maybe we will have kitties on the next one.

Thank you for showing your shrine PurpleLama. NICE!!!
    It feels like I have just journeyed into the interior of my own skull....
    what with my religious quests...
    Most of those objects are in there, too, albeit not in 3D shapes.

I will do a version of my own here one of these days as I have some objects
    Meanwhile awaiting the kitten video.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Caren (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

34. Link to Post #379
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Let's not take this thread off topic. But this is how I feel today because I keep seeing good people being banned and I just wonder if I am on that list.

My publishing or not has nothing at all to with Bill. Or this forum. Publishing is not posting or starting a thread. I have given out my work to those that have asked. I'm okay with that and my descicion not to publish is a very old one (years). It was merely meant to imply that I do not share with those that do not deserve it or cannot appreciate it. If Bill does not want me here, so be it. And yes I can appreciate how busy he is. He is a very special individual. Enough said.

I'm off to work.

Blessings to all!
    Ernie, if it's any consolation to you...I also wrote Bill a couple of times, before I canceled my plans to go to Ecuador.
    I felt I needed a bit of personal encouragement; setting out by myself on such a trip was rather daunting.
    I never received a reply either. I'm ok now with that.
    Bill probably feels that if he connects with one he has to connect with all.
    I don't blame him.

I had this fear that I was going to feel

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Caren (30th September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Lisab (30th September 2011), Marianne (30th September 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), pickle (30th September 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011)

36. Link to Post #380
    Thanks

No no Pickle -- I'm not a Pisces!! Sorry if I gave that impression -- I was talking about the three of you, Ernie, Lisa, and you!

Remember, I'm the buzzy Gemini?? Junebug as in June birthday. haha

Glad you finally got home.

I just got back from late lunch at miso house, with sushi ... I didn't do the raw fish though.

But I got to chat with my friend from work who has a new boyfriend, and it's so much fun to see how besotted she is. Nice to have that sunshiney feeling around.

xxx

and here ya go, vid embedded:
    Last edited by Marianne; 30th September 2011 at 19:42.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Caren (1st October 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2011), Herbert (30th September 2011), Lisab (1st October 2011), markoid (1st October 2011), PurpleLama (30th September 2011), Sierra (3rd October 2011), ulli (1st October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 69 119 519 1019 2703 LastLast