+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 508 1008 2703 LastLast

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

19:10 My girlfriend are looking at dog puppies as we speak, i have resisted for a year, now i told her yes "IF" the name must be scooby doo. And look something like this.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=COy1t...eature=related

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), Caren (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Flasky (18th September 2011), Lisab (17th September 2011), Marianne (17th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Love and healing light to all of us who are touched by illness and death and grief. I can't find the words to tell you ... but my heart sends you all the love I'm capable of.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

<8> (17th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), Caren (18th September 2011), CD7 (14th June 2013), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Flasky (18th September 2011), Lisab (17th September 2011), lotusblossom (18th September 2011), PurpleLama (17th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

love to you all.

I whipped out the magic wand for healing today, for everyone.

we, too, have felt the heaviness today, and we, too, went to a farmers market today.

today is one year since lotusblossom's stepfather died in a car crash. After seeing all this, and feeling it, when she told me that it's been a year today since Ernest left us, I got the thurible out and scraped all the accumulated resin out into the mortar where I had been grinding up the fiery wall of protection I had going. This is dragons blood, sea salt, and the resin from the thurible. The resin in the thurible is what had dripped off of the coals and accumulated in the bottom over time. So it's using accumulated energy and promoting healing of the past and protecting all at the same time. Now I have built a fire in the altar I have built out of brick out in the back yard. I have put forth a substantial offering to the infinite for all of us, the infinite, today.

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

PL -- I'm so sorry for your and Lotusblossom's loss. Your offering is powerful indeed... the resin drops from times past, building up an energy to release on this day ... dragons blood and sea salt. Wish I were there to see your altar fire as the offering ascends. Thank you for doing this -- it's healing for all, and the energy of it flows through me as I type this, lifting my spirits in this moment.
    Last edited by Marianne; 17th September 2011 at 21:05. Reason: spelling

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), Caren (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Flasky (18th September 2011), Lisab (18th September 2011), lotusblossom (18th September 2011), PurpleLama (17th September 2011), shamanseeker (19th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Wondering if 8 and his girlfriend found their puppy. Scooby doo is just the right name.

My dog Fras passed on about a year ago... he found me when I didn't even know I should be looking for him. I'm trying to find a picture of him and I in the back garden a few years ago, maybe use it for computer wallpaper, to remind me of our happy times together. I want to wait until I can leave work in 4 years, to get cat(s) and maybe another dog if I can find ones that all get along together. Maybe they will be shop pets if I open a little herb-craft store.

As I was taking the twilight walk tonight, I envisioned loads of sparkling energy flowing all around, enveloping us all and healing our hearts, brightening our spirits.

Thinking of my sister tonight in the Smokey Mountains with her family on a school trip. She's the best cook. She tries to make a pie each week. She used to give us a 'pie report' each month on facebook, telling about her pies. She cooks very healthy food, so it surprised me that she was so into pies... then I realized it was her way of savoring life, not being bound by rules. She has a rare blood disease, and has had for quite a few years now. She continues to fight it and so far comes out the winner. She's my hero.

And so are all of you. <3

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), Caren (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Flasky (18th September 2011), Lisab (18th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Almost time for me to start thinking about what to do for lunch! Ahh, where did this Sunday morning go to so quick? (geeky internal voice: lunch! *giggles*)

..Is crestfallen at the show of support but then again, why should I be surprised? Avalon people are amazing. But it still shocks me when someone reaches out. What a wonderful surprise each time! What a gift! Thank you, thank you everyone whose left a message of love and hope! Not just for me, but for everyone here.

Starsha, Caren - A big great hug back at you. And yes and no Caren - such a hard position to be in but it can be done. I can do this. I've passed the argument of I 'have to' be strong. No. I am strong. I can do this. I will do this - I am going to carry on.

Empowerment people! Even if you might not believe it 100% full time. Sometimes -most times- you need to be your own motivational speaker. Whatever age!

I will confess, it is a lonely road at times but at times it is also not a lonely road - and that is what keeps me going.

Caren, so sorry about you friend...(heart) Let it out as much as you need!

Junebug, might be a bit superficial but boy, in what you write I find so many similarities. Hold on!

To everyone - I love you! THANK YOU! *HUG*

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), Caren (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Lisab (18th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Just got in from the hospital, walked. It's getting cold, could see my breath. My partner has preclampsia, so the baby will probably be delivered in a few weeks. Smelling good food cooking, feeling a bit sad because people hold on to the past so hard sometimes. Old philosophies, old frameworks of purity, superiority and hatred. Wondering when even those who think they're evolved will see the light.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), DoubleHelix (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Lisab (18th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Husband is watching the movie Chocolate...Me with one eye...
    Today I've been hit with fatigue, due to endless unforeseen events...not even my planets show this strange energy drop.
    I once read that people show their strength by how they handle interruptions. Today has been interruption day like never.
    So many unexpected patients and emergencies. Will we ever have a weekend just to ourselves?
    A niece's seven month old son was brought just as I was preparing lunch, with an asthma attack...now this young couple have two small children with asthma. Why all these allergies?
    Meanwhile my mother-in-law's eldest sister had to be hospitalized and is now on oxygen. The family panic ran high and this emergency alone generated a dozen phone calls as eveyone wanted the doctor's reassurance. Then three more people from the village needed house calls...
    The cats are so lucky, they have no clue what's going on....

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Lisab (18th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Rahkyt, your partner's high blood pressure is easy to cure, just with energy healing.
    Maybe one person alone can't do it although if I was physically present I probably could.

But if we all join in I'll bet you anything she will be back to normal in no time
    and have the baby on the due date.
    This is what we are here for.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Lisab (18th September 2011), Mark (18th September 2011), PurpleLama (18th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

that would be wonderful ... she's ready to have the baby lol

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Rahkyt, your partner's high blood pressure is easy to cure, just with energy healing.
    Maybe one person alone can't do it although if I was physically present I probably could.

But if we all join in I'll bet you anything she will be back to normal in no time
    and have the baby on the due date.
    This is what we are here for.
    Absolutely Rahkyt Im here for you as well. Its all going on at the moment, seems everyones feelings some kind o.f drama at the mo. Sending love and light to you. ...... Ulli after finally getting a laptop and being able to post (hopefully) correctly.......Im still computer illiterate! lol I want you to know I can finally give your astrology thread the justice it deserves and respond properly to my chart reading. In the meantime just to let you know you did say I may have drama in September!!! omg!you were so right...............Strange night tonight,been with my ex, the little ones dad laughing and crying over the past. He was the hardest relationship I ever had and my biggest lesson but we both seem to be getting through it all together,finally. He's hard work but an amazing dad and thats all that matters. And I realised tonight if it wasnt for him my eldest (whom hes not the father to) would not have had the chances hes had in life-a great job,brilliant boss and beautiful girlfriend and a happy place to live (he lives with my ex) after having completely blown school after getting caught with weed. Ive been blaming my ex,my little ones dad, for not giving me money etc blah blah. I wasnt giving him credit for the good hes done in my life. I come from a pretty messed up background. Now I live in the country with my baby in a great school and my eldest in a great job. Weve surf,sun (sometimes!)and sea. I was blaming my ex for not giving me money and being resentful and Ive realised recently its just so petty. Yes he hurt me but as long as hes a good dad does it really matter. My girlfriends were always having a go at me because I walked away from a gorgeous house that I put the last and only money ive ever had into but being around there tonight I honestly didnt care for the first time since this crap began. Im renting around the corner but its in the area I always wanted to live in but never thought I was good enough,but by a series of mishaps,a comedy of errors (relationship) and the law of attraction here I am. What law states that the male ablsolutley should provide for the female? Hes an amazing dad,not only to his son but my oldest,not his son. My eldest even has a top job with a trade thanks to my ex's connections and is doing well and is so happy after some of his teachers had written him off (not all but thats another story)....I know Im going on here, but tonight Ive experienced an amazing shift. All my life,even since school, Ive had a boyfriend. Ulli did my chart and noted in 2003 a drama came into my life which Im still dealing with. Yep thats Mark! the most karmic relationship of my life. He's control drama interogator,me aloof. Dealing with him was like dealing with my both my parents put together whilst growing up and I think tonight I realised that was my lesson. To just say f*** it and let it go...........Tonight we both laid on top of his bed(my old bedroom!) holding hands staring at the ceiling and laughing at the bs of it all and believe me Mark hurt me more than anyone after our baby was born I was postnatal mental, he drove me mad. But tonight he owned it finally. And even admitted to owing me the correct amount of money for the house (he used to fob me off by shaving off acouple of grand thinking that I was too messed up to remember exactly how much Id given him,and it hurt that he tried on like that using my state of mind to potentially rip me off -god I was bitter,but too worn out to confront it,I just wanted peace). But here we are now finally making our peace with me encouraging him to go out with a girl were both friends with who likes him.Shes got addiction problems but I see the good in her. I told him tonight not to worry about what his friends think and just give it a chance. Shes a sexy girl. He worries too much about what others think. I told him to be authentic and he actually got what I was saying. Sorry to go on, I just feel as though years,months and weeks of madness in various forms Im finally making headway. And do you know what? You guys are a big part of that waking up and letting go for me. I used to read all the channelling and various latest self help stuff but I seriously feel Ive grown more since coming to Av since Feb this year ( thanks Charles, mission massively failed there mate). Even the people around me are changing. Wow I must be projecting good stuff.Its strange,even though Im crying for the losses around me at the moment I know its just shift happening and life continues no matter where. I know some people would say but thats easy to think now with all youve learned,but what if it was your child and I honestly believe,just like a christian believes in forgiveness as do I) that I was still see the bigger picture no matter the pain. Hell Ive even started forgive peodophiles lately. As an example, I was on the bus the other day and a guy in front of me was reading the broadsheets and a paedophile of a notorious case was staring at me(or so it seemed) from the pages of the newspaper this guy was reading. Now normally I would turn away and shut my mind off from it. The photo was all the more disturbing as the pedophile involved in this high prophile case,could have been my son-young, good looking but normal looking-freaky. I stared the photo head on and forgave,forgave and forgave. And even apologised honopulopo style for manifesting this type of atrocity into the world. Avolon taught me this, and led me on to so many teachings, all in this year. I take responsibility now,or at least try to. Everything here now is a direct manifestation of our thoughts. All of it. Including TPTB/W.............Anyway this is me tonight.Feeling closer to closure amongst all the drama. You are my greatest teachers. Love Lisa x

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Flasky (18th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th October 2011), Mark (18th September 2011), PurpleLama (18th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

@ LisaB, Thank you so much for your kind offer and the energy of release that you just shared ... opening to the blessings feels so wonderful, I have a big smile here for you. Coincidentally, my name is Mark too. Blessings to you and yours.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Thankyou Rahkyt. Shall call you Mark from now on. That was a big release wasnt it Phew!! Im excited now for our little avolonian babe to be. I wonder If he/she will be a Libra or a Scorpio. How exciting. Good Luck to you and yours love Lisaxxx PS Il bet the babe will be crystal or rainbow or whatever it is now. Imagine if our parents had been as awakened as us. If we do end up reincarnating again how amazing this planet will be.xxx

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Flasky (18th September 2011), Mark (19th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Woke up about 2 hours ago. Seems body had enough sleep. Just opened my curtains to reveal a glorious start to he morning. Had my customary banana and a handful of cereal straight out of the packet. Now sipping sweet coffee out of a mug, second one of the day.

The morning is still silent but for the odd bird chirping and the muffled sound seeping through the closed steamy glass panes of my living room.

What are my thoughts? Pretty similar to what they are nearly every day. What is this I am witnessing? Why am I here? Why do I need to live through these events? Trying to pluck an answer out of the ether but that rarely works.

Hope springs eternal that some great news story will break out any day or even today that will spell the end of world poverty, disease and lack. You know, some good news that affects everyone on the planet. Some great revelation backed up by alternative as well as mainstream media that our problems are over. Wouldn't that be nice. A jackpot lottery win for the entire planet.

-Wouldn't it be nice to just know that from this day on, there will be abundance for all not just the few.

-All parents knowing with certainty that their children will be fine.

-Knowing with certainty that discrimination and prejudice is a thing of the past.

-Knowing with certainty that we'll no longer have to "compete" for every morsel we eat and every breath we draw.

-Knowing with certainty that all wars and reasons for wars have been lifted.

-Knowing with certainty that you can have health for as long as you want.

-Knowing with certainty that the destruction of Earth and pollution causing practices have all but ended.

-Knowing with certainty that all our basic needs will be met (energy, food, housing, clothing, medical care).

Those are my thoughts for the morning.

As I prepare to end this post and submit, a handful of young sparrows land on my window and start pecking at the wooden frame. Don't know what they want. They do it quite often, I guess there must be something edible that is attracting them.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Flasky (18th September 2011), Lisab (18th September 2011), PurpleLama (18th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

11.53 pm, Sunday.

Something really odd just happened.

I went to sit next to mom asleep on the reclining chair. I watched her for a few seconds. Took in her breathing, the oxygen tube, the blanket raising up and down on her belly, her opened mouth to the side...Finally pain free enough to fall asleep.

I smiled, feeling love blossom in me and caressed her hand from atop the blanket. Gently, I squeezed and left my hand resting on hers. In the same instant she woke. I could tell she was a bit 'lost' and blinked a couple of times before focusing intensely on my hand. Amazement crossed her features. Then she looked up at me. It is strange...but I felt like she wasn't really looking at me - like as if she didn't know it was me, her daughter. I don't know how to explain it.

Then it seemed as if she realized it was just me and she breathed out and allowed for her head to fall back as if it had been a huge effort.

I was curious, so I asked: "Mom? What did you see?"

"A diamond."

I blinked down at my left hand still resting on her hand. "Am I getting married??" I asked in an over-exaggerated amazement and excitement with just enough tongue-in-cheek.

Mom gave me a look and closed her eyes once more as even that had been an effort.

I tried again. "Which finger did you see it on?"

"Your middle finger."

I kept looking at my middle finger now. "Really? What color was it?"

"Blue."

"A sapphire?" I love sapphires.

"Yes," she breathed out "sapphire blue, like a sapphire."

"And what about the band?"

"It was blue."

"Like, the ring's band. Was it gold, or silver..?"

"No, it was blue. It was all blue."

"But with a diamond?"

"Yes."

It was my turn to blink. I studied my middle finger again. Carefully.

"Is that what you thought you saw when I woke you up?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"It was shining..."

"You thought it was there? It was real?"

"Yes."

I was too stunned to comment any further...besides, it had taken out a lot of a groggy mommy who was already starting to find sleep again. So I left to excitedly type this down here so to share with you guys.

Any suggestions as to what it could mean?

~~~

...Besides, "The drugs are WORKING!"

Man, you either laugh or you cry! Gosh....BAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by Flasky; 18th September 2011 at 14:00. Reason: really bad spelling mistakes argh

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

<8> (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (9th October 2011), Lisab (19th September 2011), PurpleLama (18th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

21:12

I just found this girl who are really good, and this song is brand new she posted it 5 days ago...(i hope i am right with the details)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QcVUca46Vtg

P.s I hope you dont mind, i dont whant to turn this thread in to a new music thread...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Lisab (19th September 2011), ulli (18th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #157
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

hi, flasky

I'd bet my bottom dollar it was indigo, that beautiful shade between blue and purple, and in this case is a sign of the working of your higher self, which the blue/indigo represents, in soul terms.

today we have had our own healing crisis in progerss. Baby was up sick last night for the first time since birth, over a year and a half. He is a special one, and has disposed of much negativity. After boiling chicken broth got splashed on a cat (only a tiny amount, he is fine) I got tired of the negativity getting into the cracks and corners and drew a banishing sign on a black candle and doused it with banishing oil, baby boy grabs a broom and starts sweeping toward the screen door. Mama said lookit that baby helping with the clearing daddy, at which point he looked me right in the eye and said "i love you" and went right back to sweeping.

we are pulling for all of us involved with any kind of selfless service on this planet. I love you all!
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 18th September 2011 at 19:40.

33. Link to Post #158
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Children are a miracle! They could teach us all a lot about ourselves, if only we could let go of our conditioning.

I love children. They are simple, direct and full of wonder. I love playing with them. They are curious, imaginative and open - with no guile whatsoever.

So sad how adults quickly teach them otherwise. Unless those adults are awake and aware and childlike themselves...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), dan33 (18th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Lisab (19th September 2011), Mark (19th September 2011), pickle (17th June 2012), PurpleLama (18th September 2011), ulli (18th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Lisa:

Quote I take responsibility now,or at least try to. Everything here now is a direct manifestation of our thoughts. All of it. Including TPTB/W.............Anyway this is me tonight.Feeling closer to closure amongst all the drama. You are my greatest teachers. Love Lisa x
    This is what i have been thinking, too but so far have not voiced.
    Thank you Lisa.
    I think I once mentioned it when some former member was constantly bringing up psychopaths...
    how too much focus will only reenforce that on the inside.
    It does need a mind-set that is in creative mode at all times to bring about this new reality.
    Wade Fraziers and Ilie Pandia's threads are a must for anyone who wants to practise this relaity making.

There has been the occasional sunbeam today, and the cabin next door is having a party with karaoke.
    Even though they are being noisy I like the sound of happy people.
    The river is back to normal.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Lisab (19th September 2011), Mark (19th September 2011), pickle (17th June 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2011)

37. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    21:12

I just found this girl who are really good, and this song is brand new she posted it 5 days ago...(i hope i am right with the details)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QcVUca46Vtg

P.s I hope you dont mind, i dont whant to turn this thread in to a new music thread...
    It's your thread and you can feel free to do as you please. We all LOVE music around here.
    She is amazing, I love her voice.
    Thanks for posting.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), Eram (11th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2011), Lisab (19th September 2011), pickle (17th June 2012), PurpleLama (19th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 508 1008 2703 LastLast