+ Reply to Thread
Page 2622 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1622 2122 2522 2572 2612 2622 2632 2672 2703 LastLast
Results 52,421 to 52,440 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #52421
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

.....I Wear My Face Mask in the Car.......

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Forest Denizen (4th June 2020), Gracy (4th June 2020), Hym (4th June 2020), Ivanhoe (4th June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), meeradas (4th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), pueblo (4th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), Stephanie (4th June 2020), Valerie Villars (5th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #52422
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Hello everyone. It's been a while. How are you all doing?

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Forest Denizen (4th June 2020), Gracy (4th June 2020), Hym (4th June 2020), Ivanhoe (4th June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), Kryztian (4th June 2020), meeradas (4th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), RunningDeer (4th June 2020), Stephanie (4th June 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (5th June 2020), ulli (4th June 2020), Valerie Villars (5th June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #52423
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Hello and wow. Yes, it has been a while. Five years.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Forest Denizen (4th June 2020), Gracy (4th June 2020), Hym (4th June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), Kryztian (4th June 2020), meeradas (4th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), Rantaak (5th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), Stephanie (4th June 2020), ulli (4th June 2020), Valerie Villars (5th June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #52424
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The left’s rules never seem to apply to them.
    Laura Ingraham: Apparently the virus has taken the entire week off, or it’s just over all together and they didn’t bother telling us. The bottom line is that lockdowns and rules were good when it made your lives inconvenient and took away things that were essential to you. But suddenly when the lockdown and all the rules interfered with achieving all their political goals, they no longer mattered. So much for phase 1, 2, 3, 4. Paging Dr. Fauci.

This is all political in the end for the democrats. All of it. They want to stop President Trump and his supporters from having rallies or even a convention. Meanwhile, they applaud tens of thousands of people packed tightly on the streets and parks to support their own efforts to defeat him. It’s that a neat trick. What about these peaceful protests night after night?...

...Governor Ralph Northup not wearing a mask at the beach. Or Governor Whitmer’s husband traveling to the family cabin up north. Or Governor Pritzker's family escaping from Illinois to that awful dangerous State of Florida. Mayor Lori Lightfoot got her hair styled as she kept salons close for everyone else in Chicago.

But if you still want to give these blue state (D) governors and mayors the benefit of the doubt on these Covid lockdowns, now you can disabuse yourself of that notion for good.

In late April, Mayor de Blasio denounced Hasidic Jews who gathered for a funeral in Brooklyn and he used the police to break it up.

Mayor de Blasio: The notion that people will gather in large numbers and to spread disease that will kill other members of the community is unacceptable to me. If you saw anger and frustration, you are right. I spoke out of real distress that people’s lives were in danger before my eyes.

Laura Ingraham: But when throngs of looters roamed the streets to smash and grab and push aside or worse, anyone in their way, suddenly there is zero concern for public health, Covid and the police are told by de Blasio to use a light touch.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Elainie (4th June 2020), Forest Denizen (4th June 2020), Hym (4th June 2020), Ivanhoe (4th June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), meeradas (4th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), Mike (4th June 2020), Rantaak (5th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), Stephanie (4th June 2020), Valerie Villars (5th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #52425
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

May we all find peace in these times, perhaps unity one day too. Blessings.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Forest Denizen (4th June 2020), Harmony (4th June 2020), Hym (4th June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), meeradas (4th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), Mike (4th June 2020), onevoice (4th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), RunningDeer (4th June 2020), Stephanie (4th June 2020), Valerie Villars (5th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #52426
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At Least 11 Local News Stations Caught Airing
    The Exact Same Amazon Propaganda Segment

By John Vibes
    May 27, 2020
    article
    At least 11 local news stations in the United States were caught airing the same scripted segment about Amazon, and their role during the COVID-19 pandemic. The segment played like a commercial for Amazon, even touting the company’s ability to “keep its employees safe and healthy,” during this difficult time, despite the fact that many workers have been organizing to protest against unsafe conditions and lack of hazard pay.

The segment is even narrated by Amazon spokesperson Todd Walker, who promises an “inside look” at an Amazon fulfillment center.

“Millions of Americans staying at home are relying on amazon to deliver essentials like groceries and cleaning products during the COVID-19 outbreak… For the first time we’re getting a glimpse inside Amazon’s fulfillment centers to see just how the company is keeping its employees safe and healthy.. While delivering packages to your doorstep,” Walker says.

The trusted local news anchors who introduced the segment didn’t even identify Walker as an Amazon representative, but instead made it appear that he was one of the station’s reporters. According to some journalists who refused to cover the segment, Amazon sent the video around to a long list of news sources with instructions on how to introduce it.

Zach Rael, a reporter at ABC’s KOCO 5 News, tweeted a copy of the script and said that it was mailed to him by Amazon’s public relations team.

“No. Let us go inside the fulfillment centers with our own cameras…” Rael tweeted.
    SOURCE

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (4th June 2020), Axman (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Forest Denizen (4th June 2020), Hym (4th June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), meeradas (4th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), Mike (4th June 2020), onevoice (4th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), Stephanie (5th June 2020), Valerie Villars (5th June 2020), Wind (4th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #52427
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    .....I Wear My Face Mask in the Car.......

That was hilarious Paula thanks for posting it!

Only thing is, at times I have that tendency to get a song stuck in my head, sometimes one can stick for days on end, and thus far this one looksto be one of them. At least it's a good song and I like it but, I'm now wondering if the words for the real song will now sound all wrong next time I hear it.

LOL I can see it now, next time it pops up on my radio while bopping around town, my brain will be thinking "I wear my facemask in my car". Heck I'll probably start laughing hysterically at myself looking like a crazy lady to other drivers...

14. Link to Post #52428
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    That was hilarious Paula thanks for posting it!

Only thing is, at times I have that tendency to get a song stuck in my head, sometimes one can stick for days on end, and thus far this one looksto be one of them. At least it's a good song and I like it but, I'm now wondering if the words for the real song will now sound all wrong next time I hear it.

LOL I can see it now, next time it pops up on my radio while bopping around town, my brain will be thinking "I wear my facemask in my car". Heck I'll probably start laughing hysterically at myself looking like a crazy lady to other drivers...
    You're welcome, Gracy May.

Funny you should mention the song stuck in your head. I caught myself singing it a lot today. The thing is I don't know the words beyond:

"I wear my face mask in my car."
    "I wear my face mask somethin', somethin', somethin, somethin'."

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Forest Denizen (4th June 2020), Gracy (4th June 2020), Hym (4th June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), Stephanie (5th June 2020), Valerie Villars (5th June 2020), Wind (5th June 2020)

16. Link to Post #52429
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In Memory of Dave Dees (2 min)

Godspeed, David

https://www.ddees.com/

Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th June 2020 at 14:08.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Hym (5th June 2020), justntime2learn (5th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), onevoice (5th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), Stephanie (5th June 2020)

18. Link to Post #52430
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

In Memory of Dave Dees (2 min)

Godspeed, David

Journey in peace David Dees. Thank you for expressing hard truths within your work.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mmm...

I remain quietly heartened, even relieved, at the energetic shifts taking place this year across the planet, which I feel to be beneficial (despite the outpourings of chaos on the surface, or rumblings from my own body.)

Though sometimes, I'll admit, I still feel a smidgeon like this guy :

Here's a more ethereal vision in contrast. Maybe that little dude will make it somewhere similar in his weathered old ship... So he can recuperate from earth. Sunbathe beneath a different constellation. Intergalactic smoothie in hand (complete with grape and cocktail umbrella.) :

It's now past 5am, and I can hear the birds singing...

P.S. Just saw this and it gave me a smile :

The event took place years ago, but you can read about it here (a lovely piece and not too long)...

https://niche-canada.org/2017/05/16/...-tiesenhausen/
    Last edited by Melinda; 5th June 2020 at 05:38.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Hym (5th June 2020), justntime2learn (5th June 2020), meeradas (6th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), RunningDeer (5th June 2020), Stephanie (5th June 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #52431
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Hello and wow. Yes, it has been a while. Five years.

Thank you for the welcome. In the last five years or so, I started an alchemy company and got dragged into the criminal underground of manufacturing cannabis concentrates. Then I left that world and started working as a software engineer, while working with one of the most intensive occult organizations in the world. I'm currently on hiatus with them because I have more Life Work to accomplish before I can continue forward in my Initiation. I am still making music. I am still seeking truth, which essentially means approaching any narrative I'm accosted with with healthy skepticism. I am very intrigued by the way that people on this forum have shifted to match the skepticism that I share with regard to the political climate. In fact I am surprised, but it is a joyous surprise.

I'm working with electromagnetic technology now in my career, and I can assure people that 5G does not pose any health risks - in fact our cellular data networks are becoming less dangerous as technology improves. I may open a discussion on this. The technocracy, on the other hand, is not acting in our interests. Social media is and always has been a massive data mining operation which grants the owners the ability to measure, predict, and manufacture our reactions to events in the world.

I also want to say that I am interested in dialogues with folks here regarding spirituality - especially as pertains to creating one self as an extension of their authentic being.
    Last edited by Rantaak; 5th June 2020 at 07:10.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

AutumnW (7th June 2020), Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th June 2020), justntime2learn (5th June 2020), meeradas (6th June 2020), raregem (5th June 2020), RunningDeer (5th June 2020), Stephanie (5th June 2020), Wind (5th June 2020)

22. Link to Post #52432
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tucker: Liberal Activists Now Want to 'defund the police’ (10 min)
    For the past week, all of us have seen chaos engulf our beloved country. The violence at the destruction has been so overwhelming, shocking, and awful, and vivid that it has been hard to thing clearly about what’s going on. Most of us haven’t been able to step back far enough to ask the obvious question.

The most obvious of course is, “What is this really about?” “What do the mobs want?”

Well the thugs looting the Apple store can’t answer that question. They have no idea. They just want free iPads. But what about Apple itself and the rest of corporate American which is enthusiastically supporting the riots? What about members of congress, the media figures, the celebrity? The tech titans? All of them are cheering this on. What do they want out of it? Well they haven’t said. That’s the central mystery. Now suddenly, it is obvious. It should have been obvious the first day.

This is about Donald Trump. Of course it is. We just couldn’t see it. For normal people, Donald Trump is a president. You may like him, you many not like him, but either way, there will be another president at some point and we will move on as we always have.

But for Donald Trump’s enemies, there is nothing else. Everything is about Trump. Everything. Donald Trump defines their friendships, their careers, their marriages. Donald Trump affects how they raise their children. Donald Trump occupies the very center of their lives. As long as Donald Trump remains in the White House, they feel powerless and diminished and panicked. They cannot be happy. And everything they do, their overriding goal is to remove Donald Trump from office. And that’s exactly what they’re trying to do now. That’s what these riots are about.

The most privilege in our society are using the most desperate in our society to seize power from everyone else. Got that? That’s the sum of it. The most privileged are using the most desperate to seize power from the rest of us. They are not seeking racial justice. If they were seeing racial just, they wouldn’t be denouncing their fellow Americans for their race. Which they are. It has nothing to do with it. What they are seeking is total control of the country. And it goes without saying that none of this has anything to do with George Floyd.

{snip}

Eliminating the police does not mean eliminating authority. There is always authority. There are no vacuums in nature. The only question is whether or not the authority is legitimate. Whether or not the authority is accountable. Whether or not you can do anything if the authority abuses of power. In the absence of law enforcement, the answer is “No”.

It means thugs are in charge. The most violent people have the most power. They can do whatever they want to you. That’s the reality. Everyone obeys the violent people or they get hurt. The mob literally rules.

That probably sound like a nightmare to you because it is. But the people pushing this idea don’t see it as scary because they don’t fear the mob because they control the mob. That’s the key and they see violence as an instrument of their political power. With mobs in the streets that they control, they will finally get what they want. Donald Trump out of office and a hammer lock on the country. That’s what’s happening.

Ingraham on Defending Drew Brees for Stance on National Anthem Kneeling (2 min)
    Every American, every American has a God-given right to speak his or her own mind on any issue. I think in order to heal and shed light on justice, our country needs more dialogue, not less. And we need more respect, not retribution.

Emotions are hot right now. And unfortunately in times like these, we often find ourselves and I now it’s easy to talk past each other. But right now, Americans, most of them are looking for reconciliation. And that means politicians, policemen, even cultural figures all working together, all of us.

Now, we are all human beings, and for a very short period of time when you think about it, and this is a moment when we should be listening and learning.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th June 2020 at 13:42.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Hym (6th June 2020), justntime2learn (5th June 2020), meeradas (6th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), Stephanie (5th June 2020)

24. Link to Post #52433
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A two minute vid to move from all the What’s happenin’ in American ‘stuff’.

Mornings are Never Dull With 53 Baby Goats!

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Forest Denizen (5th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (5th June 2020), meeradas (6th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), onevoice (5th June 2020), Stephanie (5th June 2020), Wind (5th June 2020)

26. Link to Post #52434
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Info mainstream media won’t cover.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th June 2020 at 14:25.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th June 2020), Hym (6th June 2020), justntime2learn (5th June 2020), meeradas (6th June 2020), Melinda (5th June 2020), Rantaak (6th June 2020)

28. Link to Post #52435
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Inn at Little Washington Thinks Mannequins Will Make Social Distancing Less Awkward
    The Michelin-starred restaurant hopes to make its dining room feel less empty once customers return at limited capacity.

article

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Forest Denizen (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (6th June 2020), Kryztian (7th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020)

30. Link to Post #52436
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Inn at Little Washington Thinks Mannequins Will Make Social Distancing Less Awkward
    The Michelin-starred restaurant hopes to make its dining room feel less empty once customers return at limited capacity.
    article
    It's mind-boggling. But what's even more perplexing is how it isn't mind-boggling to some folk.

People trying to save their businesses and cater to customers, I totally understand. It's the number of customers who agree (that “mannequins will make social distancing less awkward”) that make me want to hunker down in hermit mode. Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse. The last few decades of human interaction have been fairly traumatic for my sensitive inner pooch. It keeps barking like it doesn't want to go for walks.

Can't recall where I found this link, but here are some more :

'The Absurd (and Sometimes Creepy) Ways Businesses Are Enforcing Social Distancing'
    https://www.theorganicprepper.com/bi...al-distancing/

Maybe you posted it Paula

A prize-winner for me is the “bumper boat” tables (see the article for images.) I think I stressed out my facial muscles reacting silently to that one.

Perhaps it's just a way to prepare people for a world filled with robots. After a long enough period of social distancing and economic uncertainty, they might be glad to have Chippy the battery-powered, fries-vendor squirt mayo on their purchase. Complementing their hair. Or accompanying them to the football game and cheering on cue, without exhaling any germs. 'Chippy' could be equipped to spray himself every hour with covid-busting disinfectant, oozing it imperceptibly from his metal pores. Perhaps sneezing now and then, before flashing “Just kidding” from the green screen on his chest. Chippy would be programmed to never make you feel uncomfortable. Who needs human company when you can have an A.I. bot to distract you from examining your own shadow? Reliable Chippy. He'll come to know you better than you know yourself, and program life for you accordingly. Far more lively than stuffed dolls or mannequins.

Think I'll take the other pill. The reality where people get their hands dirty digging in gardens, and talk to one another with poetry, and soulfulness, and unpredictable humour. The one with organic foods and healthcare providers that actually investigate natural (or non-toxic) medicines that work. The one with... (sorry to be repetitive) clean energy technologies that are safe. That help heal the environment. The one where we invest billions into using the tools we already have (including suppressed technology) to eliminate poverty. To build community and skills, rather than replace them all with non-human versions. A world where the average I.Q. leaps by dozens of points (without computers thinking for us.) Where debt and money pressures dissolve, and hearts everywhere begin to open like flowers, relieved by daylight. Imagine that. People embracing a love-filled destiny. Filled with fruit-growers and painters, inventors and astronomers. Children hugging each other, and the trees. And warriors who protect this miraculous world.

What a thought.

I wouldn't mind a mini-robot to clean my bath for me. But it won't be making anyone unemployed. And I won't ask it to keep me company in a restaurant.

Here are some artist visions I found on the internet.

They warm my soul, and its cosmic roots :

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), meeradas (7th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

32. Link to Post #52437
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    Think I'll take the other pill. The reality where people get their hands dirty digging in gardens, and talk to one another with poetry, and soulfulness, and unpredictable humour. The one with organic foods and healthcare providers that actually investigate natural (or non-toxic) medicines that work. The one with... (sorry to be repetitive) clean energy technologies that are safe. That help heal the environment. The one where we invest billions into using the tools we already have (including suppressed technology) to eliminate poverty. To build community and skills, rather than replace them all with non-human versions. A world where the average I.Q. leaps by dozens of points (without computers thinking for us.) Where debt and money pressures dissolve, and hearts everywhere begin to open like flowers, relieved by daylight. Imagine that. People embracing a love-filled destiny. Filled with fruit-growers and painters, inventors and astronomers. Children hugging each other, and the trees. And warriors who protect this miraculous world.
    Precious pictures, Melinda, especially the hands in and on three. I love your description of a new world.
    In mine, I live in a tree house by the river. Though, as the years pass, I wonder how I’ll get up and down. Maybe dumb waiter while I sharpen my levitation skills.

Sigh...it’s a slow-go on the reverse aging project.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th June 2020 at 10:54.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), Kryztian (7th June 2020), meeradas (7th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020)

34. Link to Post #52438
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 910 posts

Paula,

Just my exact, immediate thought...a dumb waiter with an easy pulley to lift ratio. Those house trees aren't all that hard to build.

Melinda, beautiful. Thinking that a'way:

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)

I do know it's been spiritual distancing all along, the gap between intent, words and honesty.

The physical distancing is easy.

Social distance.......I laugh and shake my head at the same time thinking anyone lets them use that phrase.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), Kryztian (7th June 2020), meeradas (7th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020)

36. Link to Post #52439
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Paula, thank you Hym. You both gave me a big smile.

Precious pictures, Melinda, especially the hands in and on three. I love your description of a new world.
    In mine, I live in a tree house by the river. Though, as the years pass, I wonder how I’ll get up and down. Maybe dumb waiter while I sharpen my levitation skills.

Sigh...it’s a slow-go on the reverse aging project.

Paula, you made me laugh. Yeah... the old reverse-ageing thing. I must get round to that at some point. My reverse ageing tech is highly sophisticated. It involves me lying barefoot on the earth for as long as I can before being bothered by anyone. That and laughing as much as possible.

Your home is amazing! What a beauty. Magical lady you are. Don't think it could get much better. Although... I do sometimes fantasize about finding an enormous ancient tree that's passed away, and living inside its hollow. I say passed away since I might want to drill some ventilation holes and add some plumbing. But then, I also kind of like the idea of great big windows that overlook the green world. A conundrum. But maybe I'll just build a glass house in a forest.

May it be so

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), Forest Denizen (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), Kryztian (7th June 2020), meeradas (7th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

38. Link to Post #52440
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

RunningDeer:

A few weeks ago you made what I thought was a passionate very reasonable request on this thread.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Since the buffoon was elected,
    Please, please AutumnW, not on this thread too.

I stepped away from the forum for 2 1/2 months. The last straw was what I read on one of the many hate threads.

Many of us need a few threads where we’re able to kick back
    Now you are posting about our U.S. president and bringing in all the talking heads of Fox News on to this thread. There really are a lot of other threads you could do this on, but I think politics banishes so much of the great energy found on this particular thread here. It would be perfectly fair if someone responded by bringing in a video of Rachel Maddow talking about how she feels about the President, or if Autumn came back and shared some of her acid wit on this issue.

After reading about political opinions and other divisive issues on other threads, I sometimes enjoy coming to this thread and seeing pictures of gardens, or hearing about the joys and sorrows of their every day life. It is a pleasant respite. Just asking that you leave that stuff at the door before you come here.

Thanks!

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2622 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1622 2122 2522 2572 2612 2622 2632 2672 2703 LastLast