+ Reply to Thread
Page 2456 of 2615 FirstFirst 1 1456 1956 2356 2406 2446 2456 2466 2506 2556 2615 LastLast
Results 49,101 to 49,120 of 52287

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #49101
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,995 times in 13,133 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Thank you, Violet and Ulli. I’m following everyone in silent mode.

My interests are changing so much and so fast that the ‘stuff’ of yesterday has lost it’s magic or is no longer needed. Gone are: clothes, books, feathers, trinkets, kitchenware, memorabilia, New Agey and computer stuff, furniture, alternative healing medicines, vitamins and apparatus, ’important papers’ and sticky notes.

With this last sweep, I’ve tossed and donated about 40 green bags of stuff all hours of the day and night. It’s happening in layers. By friends and family standards, I’ve always been a minimalist. This time, I even surprised myself.

One of the books I’m re-reading is “Quantum Jumps: An Extraordinary Science of Happiness and Prosperity,” by Cynthia Sue Larson. I’ve quantum jumped.

If I didn’t have carpets, I’d swear there’d be an echo in my new humble abode. Talk to you All later, later, later…

QUANTUM JUMPS presents a radical new paradigm--that we exist in an interconnected holographic multiverse in which we literally jump from one parallel universe to another. Experience a new science of instant transformation. In a moment you can become smarter... more confident... happier... more outgoing... more effective... in better relationships... with more willpower. Gain practical tools to achieve real change in your life, regardless of past history. Leap forward to become happier and more successful, living the life of your dreams. Supported by distinguished sources from the fields of psychology, biology, sociology and physics, QUANTUM JUMPS is an inspirational book packed with practical tools for living a happier, healthier, more prosperous life. 

“The 'Quantum Age' has finally arrived. Cynthia Sue Larson understands its implications for our everyday lives--for how we can make wiser decisions, relate better to other people, manage our careers more effectively, use our dreams to provide insights, and even how we can use 'quantum jumping' for self-healing.”-- Stanley Krippner 

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Hi Paula,

I'm sending one of my friends over if that's okay with you. I'll be a bit later.
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Thanks, I did the coconut oil from day one, and it gave me some relief. Also, applying pawpaw helped.
    I heard from Pauler...she is spring cleaning.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

:Renyse: (1st July 2016), avid (30th June 2016), Calz (30th June 2016), Eram (30th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (30th June 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), meeradas (30th June 2016), Mike (30th June 2016), Pam (3rd July 2016), PurpleLama (30th June 2016), seah (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (1st July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016), Wind (30th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #49102
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,834 times in 4,118 posts

Ancestry.com update:

38% great britain
    27% scandanavian
    20% irish

...and the rest is a european hodge podge. I basically spent $100 to find out that I'm an american.
    Last edited by Mike; 30th June 2016 at 22:14.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2016), Carmody (1st July 2016), dan33 (23rd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), onawah (30th June 2016), PurpleLama (30th June 2016), RunningDeer (30th June 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (1st July 2016), thunder24 (30th June 2016), ulli (1st July 2016), Wind (30th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #49103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    About 5-6 weeks ago I purchased an ancestry.com dna kit. (Yes, of course my conspiracy sirens were blaring..but I was drunk, so I didnt care. Actually, thats how confident I am that i'm no one special...if I even had an inkling that black ops recruiters were going to abduct me on my nightly walk, I wouldn’t have done it.

It was $100. On the one hand i'm glad I did it, but on the other theres a twinge of regret. Having recently told my boss to go f#ck himself, I am now unemployed. I could use that 100 bucks. There's a beautiful euphoria I usually experience after quitting a job, but its short lived. It isnt long before it morphs into the dreaded realization that I must get a new job, quickly, or I won't be able to eat soon. Currently i'm aggressively segueing into the dread part of the process..
    Post of gratitude and some things I wonder about but don't ask or express:

Mike, you’ve come into my thoughts since this June 6th posting. Specifically, the part about not having the money to eat (or purchases the vitamins and to keep your heart and body well oiled).

Violet, I wondered if you've found your handwritten journal? When I read it, what flashed in my mind was to check backpacks, yours and both kids as well. BTW: I love, love the Teddy-plane message and graphic. It’s my current desk top pic. (people must be tired of my saying that)

An early shout out to Nora for an upcoming new “Home Sweet Home”. And a wink and a cheer to Father and his ongoing journey.

Hugs and more hugs to Sierra. I follow all your posts across the forum. Lots of dimensions to your life. Thanks for your support and dedication.

That goes for ALL past, present, future greenies, blues, reds and brown helpers, mods, and administrators. Thank you for your support and devotion to make this a pleasant, entertaining and supportive environment.

Kudos to Ulli for the coming soon new ‘little store’. The most enterprising person I know.

Jean Marie, you are amazing. A plethora of diverse abilities, a Jane-of-all-trades. (PS just finished my 11th liver and gallbladder cleanse.)

Happy belated birthday to Marianne. Yeah and belated hip-hip-hooray for your retirement and continued health to you and your family.

It was nice to hear from Flash. I agree with onawah. Happy to know you and The Mini are doing well.

Eaglespirit…I presume your still flying high. Have a safe trip back eastward.

And the other Dan. How the heck are you?

Thanks to the many for the on-going graphics. My desktop pictures are rotated out regularly from here and Wind’s thread, too.

A shout out to meeradas. I’ve got a desktop pic folder for all of your brilliant work…

Carmody, I’ve enjoyed the interesting things you’ve shared about yourself of late here and on other threads and of course your music selections and unique web links.

Glad Cal’s back and a hello-hug to you. I think of you from time to time. You’re living big changes. My personal projections cause me to be excited for you.

Playdo, the dodo guy, welcome back. Continued enjoyment with your end of the week routine of a brewski(s) and star gazing from your home sweet home porch.

And I often wonder about how The P. Lama family are doing with their newest doggie member, and that dog from across the way, and if LB’s cat ever returned or did I miss that post? and hello to the chickens and family garden. I recently made another batch of sauerkraut. I mix it in with both new and red potatoes, gluten free nutritional yeast, butter, celtic sea salt and a smidgen of Bragg’s ACV.

And to Sstarss
    the greenest of the greenies… your arms are wide-wide with cheer and support and timely posts across the forum and on everyone’s message boards. Sstarss, you are beautiful and sparkly.

araucaria, I shake my head in amazement and follow your cross linked posts that you leave. Deep thinker. Expansive dot connector.

In case onawah drops by. Two Thumbs. Been following you and others on the Simon thread. The Libra planets in me say…everyone’s made fair and reasonable points.

Lastly, a special shout out to All who contribute to this unique thread either through posts, thanks, and reads. There’s no place like it anywhere. Special thanks to Ulli for your on-going support, strength and sense of humor.

Before I continue with my ‘fishing holiday’, a happy long weekend and fireworks to those in the US. And a shout out to the one that’s going for Yoga certification…

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2016 at 02:37.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (1st July 2016), Baby Steps (2nd July 2016), Calz (1st July 2016), dan33 (23rd July 2016), Heart2hearth (2nd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), onawah (1st July 2016), Pam (3rd July 2016), Paul (1st July 2016), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd July 2016), PurpleLama (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (1st July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016)

7. Link to Post #49104
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,545 times in 10,575 posts

When I saw from the main page that you had posted , Paula, I thought I would stop by (are you telepathic?), and thanks for the mention.
    It's really nice to have you and Mike back.
    The latest Simon thread has certainly been interesting--I fear we have been giving Bill and the Mods a work out, though.
    I've changed my mind about Simon's info and work so many times, the Libra aspects in my own chart are about worn out.
    The recent Kerry Cassidy interview with Shane the Ruiner featured some good commentary about whistleblowers and our expectations of them.

...Though Simon's is certainly a unique case.
    I hope we get enough substantial evidence one way or the other to put the debate at rest for awhile at least, though opinions will probably still vary.
    (And not forgetting what you have shared about that, either, Paula. )
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

It was nice to hear from Flash. I agree with onawah. Happy to know you and The Mini are doing well.

In case onawah drops by. Two Thumbs. Been following you and others on the Simon thread. The Libra planets in me say…everyone’s made fair and reasonable points.

Lastly, a special shout out to All who contribute to this unique thread either through posts, thanks, and reads. There’s no place like it anywhere.
    Hear! Hear!
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd July 2016 at 14:07.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st July 2016), Calz (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), PurpleLama (1st July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (1st July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016)

9. Link to Post #49105
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,834 times in 4,118 posts

Hi Paula!

Thanks for thinkin about me! I'm doing pretty well, actually. As I was telling Nat, ive been bit by the golf bug. My Dad and I play most days and i'm having an absolute blast. Its very zen, and I love the discipline of it. Being on the course is like one long meditation...the only way you can be successful is to get out of your head.

As for employment, i'm still looking..tho not very aggressively. I'd saved some cash for a rainy day, and its getting me thru...tho dwindling rapidly. Plus, I'm extremely fortunate to have a solid support system behind me. Push comes to shove, the old man will always be there for me. I'm very lucky in that way...and very, very thankful.

I'm just catching up with your latest. Very cool, exciting stuff!!! I was wondering about you too, and its great to be updated. It's always a treat when one of my favorite posters writes a post like that....It's like getting a letter in the mail that youve been waiting weeks for (remember that? Getting letters? Lol)...even opening up the envelope is fun. Then you read and reread it, stick it on your desk..and read it again later

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), onawah (1st July 2016), PurpleLama (1st July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (1st July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016)

11. Link to Post #49106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    When I saw from the main page that you had posted , Paula, I thought I would stop by (are you telepathic?), and thanks for the mention.
    It's really nice to have you and Mike back.
    Yes, happy to see the Mike has returned. Natalie, you also offer a lot. Often, you express my thoughts but in a much more coherent way. These days my mind is an ever changing kaleidoscope of pictures and thoughts. I’m feeling part idiot, part lazy and part I don't give a **** (in a good way).

I recently deleted what I shared on the Simon member’s only thread. I didn’t want someone to openly post elsewhere. As for the video, I think I listened to that one. These days, the videos and blogs mostly sound the same. The Runier and Simon share what everyone else does. Interesting tidbits, but it’s mostly information I no longer need to hold onto.

I circle back to live a simple life. (again, with the repeating myself )

Even with a simple life, I still run out of time every day. Most is interesting entertainment that can easily take me away from what’s important. Which is why I go on fishing trips. Even while on them, my home is filled with many, many past and present Avalonians. We’re all in conversation night and day.

I’m appreciative of what I’ve learned from everyone on the forum. At present, it's more important to toss out more than what I take in and allow the silence to find the forgotten voice of knowledge and ideas. I catch myself doing some of it in small ways.
    (again, with the repeating myself )

…I’m extremely fortunate to have a solid support system behind me. Push comes to shove, the old man will always be there for me. I'm very lucky in that way...and very, very thankful.
    I’ve taken comfort in knowing that. I deleted a sentence in the post above that you have loving parents that are there for you. I’m happy to know you’re doing well.

Life times ago, I joined a country club with hubby and son. Early on hubby had folks watched ‘the beginner me’ make the green in three-four strokes (IIRC). I quickly lost the natural swing after taking private lessons. I turned into a intellectual robot, step A, step B, step C. And I always sucked at the damn putts. It NEVER was a Zen-kinda-thang for me.

Quote I’m just catching up with your latest. Very cool, exciting stuff!!! I was wondering about you too, and its great to be updated. It's always a treat when one of my favorite posters writes a post like that…
    Know that you are alway close by…

All...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2016 at 14:35.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (1st July 2016), Baby Steps (1st July 2016), Calz (1st July 2016), Curt (1st July 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), onawah (1st July 2016), Pam (3rd July 2016), PurpleLama (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (1st July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016)

13. Link to Post #49107
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,347 posts

Aaahhh, the stomach is rumbling as the 'fruit fast' and veggie smoothies do their excellent work, it is so much easier to tap into universal love and spirit when the body is clear of heavy foods.

PS Monty Python did reveal the meaning of life - but not at the end of the film...

Quote HARRY: That's right. Yeah, I've had a team working on this over the past few weeks, and, uh, what we've come up with can be reduced to two fundamental concepts. One: people are not wearing enough hats. Two: matter is energy. In the universe, there are many energy fields which we cannot normally perceive. Some energies have a spiritual source which act upon a person's soul. However, this soul does not exist ab initio, as orthodox Christianity teaches. It has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation. However, this is rarely achieved, owing to man's unique ability to be distracted from spiritual matters by everyday trivia.

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

animovado (1st July 2016), Carmody (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), Pam (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016)

15. Link to Post #49108
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,553 times in 13,280 posts

Paula, decluttering like that, in such a radical way, takes some guts.
    The internal hoarder wrestling with the internal minimalist.

Opening that little store was the result of such a battle...I chose to make it a second hand shop so that I could put all my old stuff in there and hopefully it will sell.
    With prices between one and five dollars I should have just called it the "garage cellar"

Here the used clothes shops are all called Ropa Americana. American clothes. The Americana part of the name evolved after some shop owner saw the USA part in his shop sign, and painted an American flag across the first three letters of the word USADA.
    The word "usada" is Spanish for "used" so the original name here for second hand clothes shops was Ropa Usada.
    Nobody calls them that anymore. Every second hand shop sign now says Ropa Americana, even though none of the clothes are made in the US.

Last edited by ulli; 1st July 2016 at 12:28.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

:Renyse: (1st July 2016), animovado (1st July 2016), Baby Steps (1st July 2016), Carmody (1st July 2016), hohoemi (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016)

17. Link to Post #49109
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,545 times in 10,575 posts

Not just American...Captain America!

Ancestry.com update:

38% great britain
    27% scandanavian
    20% irish

...and the rest is a european hodge podge. I basically spent $100 to find out that I'm an american.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016)

19. Link to Post #49110
    Thanks

For Paula: (and others who are decluttering)

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), seko (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016)

21. Link to Post #49111
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 319 posts

Been awhile since I said hello fellow inmates had to read back a ways...

Billy, what a great story, about the 5,000 year old tree that appears to be experiencing some feminine energies, it really does consciousness good to have an opposing point of reference.

DNA, I once posted that quote in the video, “absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence”, on a forum and received a good lashing for making a said to be ‘irrelevant argument’. Funny, how the irrelevancy of an argument is always in the eye of the one opposing the point of view.

Nora, my condolences on your father’s passing.

Happy belated Birthday to dear Maryanne.

Carmody, thanks to your story I’ll think twice before touching anything in second hand stores…I’m in a University town, also.

Ernie, good for you on being vigilant, and saving your baby from being ‘marked’; the puny god already has enough soldiers.

Blackdeer, I can identify with the shedding of belongings, this came to mind:

The Waking
    I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
    I feel my fate in what I cannot fear.
    I learn by going where I have to go.

We think by feeling. What is there to know?
    I hear my being dance from ear to ear.

Of those so close beside me, which are you?
    God bless the Ground! I shall walk softly there,
    And learn by going where I have to go.

Light takes the Tree; but who can tell us how?
    The lowly worm climbs up a winding stair;

Great Nature has another thing to do
    To you and me; so take the lively air,
    And, lovely, learn by going where to go.

This shaking keeps me steady. I should know.
    What falls away is always. And is near.
    I learn by going where I have to go.

Theodore Roethke

Allow the heart to do what it does folks
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Carmody (1st July 2016), DNA (1st July 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016), Violet (1st July 2016)

23. Link to Post #49112
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 times in 1,654 posts

So good to see you hop in for a minute, Paula.

Spring cleaning reminds me of my mother's annual limpieza fits.

Plus waking us up very early on Sunday to thoroughly shoeshine up the house.

As it happens Sonny happily returned me my diary yesterday (so sync to that), saying he found it for me in a living room drawer. I don't know what to make of it. I had already bought a new one and updated everything I could remember by heart.

It's not the first time things disappear when he's having anger outbursts. Our camera once got lost like that, and then months later magically reappeared in the children's wardrobe. A place I had emptied several times in search of it.

I think I did sufficiently comb the house for that diary, to the point it made me very nervous. I called all places I had been that week. I had this feeling. But no evidence, I don't like the state of being suspicious like that.

I missed one important meeting, altogether not too bad, was able to have it rescheduled.

Because these things cause too much confusion and self-doubt we have to lock some rooms where important stuff lays. I don't like it but chaos happens when we don't.

Just earlier today he had one of his outbursts and by the time I reached his room the family pictures I had neatly framed above his desk into one big frame were scattered. I asked him what had happened and he said the frame had come off by itself. The nail lay way on the other side of the room, the hole in the wall visibly bruised...I'll look at him for a while in a vain hope that he'll tell me the truth but it only makes him angrier. No one has access to his mind. Some days feel like a string of wild guesses. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Happy minimizing, Paula

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016)

25. Link to Post #49113
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,093 times in 10,221 posts

I think it is a good sign of society healing itself, as the list does not include the prior usual reference to husband/partner. Or if it was a man's list, the wife/partner.

And that's a good thing. Small and seemingly unimportant even... not noticed, but..a sign, however small it may be. A dot on a chart that becomes a cascade and flow, if one is looking close enough and wide enough.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st July 2016 at 16:33.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), PurpleLama (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), skyflower (2nd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016)

27. Link to Post #49114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

I think it is a good sign of society healing itself, as the list does not include the prior usual reference to husband/partner.
    I probably wouldn't have posted it if it did. Most of my astrology clients were surprised when I encouraged them to stick it out, if only for the sake of the children. Wait patiently for change.
    Most of them had been told by their friends to just get rid of the bastard.
    Thats the easy thing to say, and currently FB is full of that advice, I noticed.
    But relationships are not about feel-good romance, they are about learning how to negociate private space.

Also, no two people have the exact same attitude to what signifies "clutter".
    My husband gets loads of cluttery stuff from medical visitors, all with the pharma corporations name displayed.
    I can't stand it...and he loves it. What to do? Give him a room of his own? I did. It's still spilling out, and even the cars are full of these bags, free medical samples, umbrella, computer mouses, etc., and so I have to put my foot down.
    He is learning, but it has taken years.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

genevieve (3rd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (1st July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), PurpleLama (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016)

29. Link to Post #49115
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,908 times in 3,024 posts

A smell of cofee, warmth, heart unity, togetherness, wittiness, lazines (allowed), comarderie and figuering out things in an easy flowing way is the treasure of all you village citizens (please excuse me if these are not the words that you would chose yourself) - So wonderful to read you from the outside and moreso pleasent to join for a minute or two to drop an appreciation line. The storms of the inside and outside are being mellowed here to a cosy but unignoring package, no matter what type of journey any of you chose for themselves, all can meet here on a frequent or less frequent basis and share their own. With the courtecy of Ulli ~

I am currently sitting in a small cofee place, waiting for a long bus ride, would that be the characteristics of my near future, constntly on the way to somewhere, or the heart destintion is close by, peeling layers all the time (eqivelent to Paula's spring clening, but it feels like my skin is taken away, sharing one reality with other parallel touching realities)

Well, the Buena Vista Club is playing in the background -

I don't know anymore where my home is, my old life was left behind and the new is not yet known, but strongly felt, they always say it's in the heart, (even when it's a source to attackes), and so this is where I will firmly chose to reside.

Quote Posted by Paula: "QUANTUM JUMPS presents a radical new paradigm--that we exist in an interconnected holographic multiverse in which we literally jump from one parallel universe to another."
    Quote "my home is filled with many, many past and present Avalonians. We’re all in conversation night and day."
    So so true, Paula,your hands are straight on the wheel

Many good blessings, and keep the good thing going ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st July 2016 at 18:11.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd July 2016), Carmody (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2016), genevieve (3rd July 2016), Heart2hearth (2nd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Marianne (1st July 2016), PurpleLama (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (1st July 2016), seko (1st July 2016), Shannon (2nd July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), ulli (1st July 2016)

31. Link to Post #49116
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 times in 606 posts

Dearest, ever-beautiful Paula,

Thank you.

Attachment 33740

( Home made, specially for you.)
    Last edited by Stephanie; 2nd July 2016 at 12:50. Reason: "Quote"-author unknown.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd July 2016), Carmody (3rd July 2016), genevieve (3rd July 2016), Heart2hearth (2nd July 2016), hohoemi (2nd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), Paul (2nd July 2016), PurpleLama (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (2nd July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), ulli (2nd July 2016)

33. Link to Post #49117
    Thanks

Minimalism...Georgia O'Keeffe

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

genevieve (3rd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), PurpleLama (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (3rd July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (3rd July 2016)

35. Link to Post #49118
    Thanks

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (4th July 2016), Baby Steps (3rd July 2016), Carmody (3rd July 2016), Curt (3rd July 2016), drneglector (3rd July 2016), genevieve (3rd July 2016), JRS (13th July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), Pam (3rd July 2016), PurpleLama (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (3rd July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (3rd July 2016)

37. Link to Post #49119
    Thanks

Great blog:
    http://www.visibleorigami.com/2016/0...abet-soup.html

Snippet:
    "The world I see is a madhouse. Does that mean I am mad because it is what I see? I could see it many ways. It could look sane to me. Would that mean I was sane but... if the world really is a madhouse I would prefer not to be one of the inmates. This is one of the core things I have to think about. Agendas are lumbering on a rampage like drunken elephants through a shopping mall. Some of them are dressed up like those painted boys who were kept in the mansions of some dissolute marquis or manufactured royalty in pre-revolutionary France. Some of them had them in dozens. Today they got them in the hundreds and thousands in Hollywood. Would that be pre-revolutionary Hollywood? Another lumbering elephant is the race wars and then there are the culture wars, the language wars, the immigrant wars, the economic wars. The worst of the wars is the war of lies against the truth and worse than that is the size of the army that serves the military industrial complex of lies. Maybe it isn't such a big deal if you are part of it and it seems real to you but it doesn't seem real to me and therein is the conundrum. It's okay, I guess, if you are skating on non existent ice, as long as you believe the ice is there. If you know there is no ice, then putting on a pair of skates seems ridiculous but... not to the people who believe the ice is there. Do I submit to the general fantasy and agree that there is ice, even when I know that there is not? Do I buy into global warming when it seems to be getting colder? I'm not a scientist in the first place. I am a scientist actually but not that kind of scientist."

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (3rd July 2016), genevieve (3rd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd July 2016), meeradas (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (3rd July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (3rd July 2016)

39. Link to Post #49120
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,908 times in 3,024 posts

Thanks, Ulli, and somewhat complementing this blog but in a different way -
    (Excuse the language, mind the message)

The dimensional veil of separtion - Sethikus Boza

once we know what the **** were actually dealing with here the better off were going to be.., I can't even get into the real solution because most are not willing to see reality as it is still.., I wish it wasn't real and wish that I didn't have to face the horrors that I have on this path.., but you can't make this **** up.., and were dealing with much more than all the Hegelian Dialectic Horse **** that keeps perpetuating it'self in thrall to the Ouroboros in systems of manipulation that reach far beyond any mind controlled slavery here in 3D.

This is Shaman ****.., and is what is missing from culture.., Earth is the ****ing Alamo you guys.., and we have to ****ing TAKE IT back from those that think they own us and use us to feed into their systems.., and when I say that I mean YOUUUUU!!! You need to take YOU back.., all of you.., this also is where those that are ready to graduate come into this.., and you would not be here or have read this post if you weren't.., this Life is the Test.., all of it.., and I didn't come back to this **** hole to watch any of you fail.., and though there be much beauty in Nature.., I'm here for the ones that really.., and I mean reeeeally give a **** and here to assist in that and getting myself and those into the place of being ready for the solution.., it's a matter of choice.., despite the pain and trial it takes to get there.., we decide what we want.., and there are different levels of knowing when it comes to things.., if you have not come into the concept of the 9 veils yet it may be difficult understand what I'm getting geared up to bring forth on my Youtube channel: Black Earth Productions.., but this is not for everyone.., and it comes to those to whom it chooses and is meant to.., and is protected.., we don't cast pearls before swine.., and me and my beloved are resting on what seems to be at least 10 years worth of output that was downloaded to us when it comes to what is really going on.., what is meant to happen.., and what to really do about it.., certain things have worked and still work up to the point that we have come to but we need to keep taking the stair case.., those that are slave in common culture don't know who their masters are or know that they are slaves.., and in the worst cases they love it knowing the difference.., but more has to be unveiled.., this is what the Apocalypse ****ing is.., the unveiling.., and ya it's all ****ed you guys.., even with the other beings in the parallel earth timeline and universe we are in that is literally using humans to harvest their soul genetics.., why.., because they are disconnected from Source.., and they can never re-connect to it.., they are in decay.., and want our soul spark which is is why we need come within the vortex of connection and route these ****ers out.., frankly.., if it were up to me I would just download the **** out of everyone in an instant., but I can't do that.., I don't get to decide self actualized initiation for anyone..

most turn back because they are not ready to deal with reality as it truly is and surrender to Higher Self.., thing is though that Higher Self dose not care about our circumstances.., in fact.., it expects us to overcome that ****.., it did not give us this power of knowing for nothing.., ya see the difference here.., cause I deal with it just as much as anyone else.., the denial.., yet I still remain at the helm of it all as much as I can as long as it depends on me and for those that all of this means something to.., alone at times this feels., but I'm not.., and we'll keep sounding the ****ing horns for this generation and the next generation and show them how to light the torch and flame within them., so for me to go on and on about things without it having the effect that it needs to is nothing that dose not come with consequence to this.., there is no hiding from it and pretending like it's not what the **** is really going on.., and I'm not going to let up on it because nothing has changed yet in the way that it needs to.., look at all the **** that is STILL going on you guys.., it's not going to ****ing stop.., ever.., not until we come into the place of knowing how the **** this game really works and you know who you really are via gnosis.., and knowing how your energy systems and multi-dimensional bodies and mechanics and the heart and mind actually work.., you must know where your true power comes from and how it's been manipulated.., and taking it the **** back and making this playing field even.., then to crush this ****............................., I stand at the gate.., as I am.

our inner teacher appears when our inner student is ready.., there is no avoiding this war... it can only be postponed to the advantage of the enemy.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/08/the...eparation.html

Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 3rd July 2016 at 11:36.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

genevieve (3rd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), RunningDeer (3rd July 2016), Sierra (3rd July 2016), Stephanie (3rd July 2016), ulli (3rd July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2456 of 2615 FirstFirst 1 1456 1956 2356 2406 2446 2456 2466 2506 2556 2615 LastLast