+ Reply to Thread
Page 1398 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 398 898 1298 1348 1388 1398 1408 1448 1498 1898 2398 2703 LastLast
Results 27,941 to 27,960 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #27941
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    This is to deepen your knowledge and get the info out there:

Aluminum:

Fries the brain, possibly blocks higher dimensional access (as far as we can tell, this is very probable)

Strontium: The human body will resort to strontium uptake as a calcium replacement. ie, that instead of calcium in your bones and whatnot, your body will use strontium. There are going to be problems with this. The known problems may help shed light on the shape of the agenda.

barium: "Soluble barium compounds are poisonous due to release of the soluble barium ion, and therefore have been used as rodenticides." (wikepedia)

Add in a couple of nukes or high levels of radioactive contamination, and you have a recipe for large scale death via slow human body breakdown.

Oh yes, psychic sensitivity.

Calcite in the pineal gland. Strontium in the pineal gland instead? ie, no psychic capacities?

Vivek was talking about this aspect, to some degree:

Abstract

A new form of biomineralization in the pineal gland of the human brain has been studied. It consists of small crystals that are less than 20 μm in length and that are completely distinct from the often-observed mulberry-type hydroxyapatite concretions. Cubic, hexagonal and cylindrical morphologies have been identified using scanning electron microscopy. Energy dispersive spectroscopy, selected-area electron diffraction and near infrared Raman spectroscopy established that the crystals were calcite. Experiments at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF) to study the biomineralization showed the presence of sulfur originating from both heteropolysaccharides and amino acids. Other studies at the ESRF furnished information on the complex texture crystallization of the calcite. With the exception of the otoconia structure of the inner ear, this is the only known non-pathological occurrence of calcite in the human body. The calcite microcrystals are believed to be responsible for the previously observed second harmonic generation in pineal tissue sections. There is a strong possibility that the complex twinned structure of the crystals may lower their symmetry and permit the existence of a piezoelectric effect.

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login...mber%3D1285888

Oh yes. second harmonic. Higher frequency and tuning fork, all at the same time.

As for me, I'm a bit quiet, as these particular astrological alignments out there are powerful for the general public but..they've got a pretty strong influence in my chart. I was born with extremes in/of rides... so I'm used to it to some degree.

The astrology can also be tied to this issue that is driving Dennis to taking time off. I've been taking time off. But the one thing I do know, is that things change.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th February 2013 at 03:06.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), astrid (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (15th February 2013), Lisab (15th February 2013), lookbeyond (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), meeradas (15th February 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (15th February 2013), PurpleLama (15th February 2013), Samsara (15th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #27942
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Big, big, BIG hugs and love to Paula and Dennis and others taking a break. Enjoy your space.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), araucaria (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), lookbeyond (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), meeradas (15th February 2013), RunningDeer (15th February 2013), Samsara (15th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), Wind (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #27943
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Even my handbag is tidy!
    This is No. 1 amongst the oddest, unbelievable things i've ever 'heard' from a woman

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ..., and I need to take my energy elsewhere ...
    You might wanna take it inside... for a change of perspective.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), astrid (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Samsara (15th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #27944
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Red face Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Samsara (15th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #27945
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I am sorry for this time elapsed between two visits, I'm so busy writing on my blog and on the Web that I can't be everywhere at once, two videos that you are going to love
    http://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Samsara (15th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #27946
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Red face Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    For the Astro buffs, another way of looking at aspects.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/declinations.html

Attachment 20350

"How Do I Use The Declination Graph?

The Declination Graph is another way of looking at aspects. To use this graph, just find the planet(s) you are interested in and look at their positions in the graph.

When you see planets that are at the same degree (either up or down), they are said to be Parallel. If they are at the same degree but one above and the other below the middle line (celestial equator), that is called a Contra Parallel.

These aspects are similar to the conjunction and the opposition aspect.

Parallels exist when there is a conjunction. The meaning will be determined by the planets involved and the houses and signs that they are in. But when two planets are conjunct and parallel, that means they share the same celestial latitude as well as degree.

Contra-Parallel exist when there is an opposition; like the Parallel, it will depend on the planets and their house positions. When two planets are opposed and parallel, that means they share the same celestial latitude, as well as opposing degrees.

There is a special time when the planet is at Zero. This is when they are neither up or down from the celestial equator (the middle line in the graph). This is a time when the planet is going to be strong and the principles of that planet will be emphasized. "

( posted to me by an astro friend of mine, so i thought i would share it here also)
    Thanks for the link

Excerpt from the book: the Transmutation of the planetary influences of Bernard Duchatelle editions wheel Celeste

The parallel page. 222 / 223

It is a global aspect seen by the former as essential and almost forgotten by modern astrologers. The oblivion of the parallel is symptomatic of the State of our current knowledge. Western astrologers do not have full confidence in the art that he practised and it seems that as soon as the calculations become a little too demanding or sought to consider the zodiac in a way a little more subtle, more complex, there is a passive, negative reaction that prevents further.

Thus Astrology has been stripped by the < science > and Psychology (application of scientific analysis in mind) that is not simplistic, directly comprehensible.

The parallel to apply a second field of geocentric forces, it allows to find the links that are often lacking in the relationship between the stars. It allows astrological problems that are supposedly impossible. many figures are actually incomprehensible in their meanings, and their actions if the parallel is not used.

Definition:

Two celestial bodies that are equidistant from the celestial equator are said to be parallel. These celestial bodies are located both in the North or South of the celestial equator or one North and the other to the South, has absolutely no importance. ( ... )

One wonders how it is possible that such kind is increasingly forgotten, when there is less than a century, major astrologers said: < student should bring attention to the variations of the planets because the Zodiac parallel was more important than any aspect >

There is a maximum of Astral themes which the interpretation is incomplete, sometimes erroneous, because the use of this aspect; a planet that appears alone, isolated, peregrine's position, is often explained by this look like a conjunction (similarly) for the traditional astrologer. This figure thus opens the door to mixtures of influences, meetings of universe, which may be fertile or sterile, negative or positive, depending on the values of the relevant stars.

the value of the parallel is equivalent to the conjunction. assuming a Neptune in Balance for example, peregrine, isolated from the other stars, master fish will not be raised and can be sometimes believe that his influence is non-existent in the life of the subject. However, if Venus master of the Balance, is located in the theme, positioned in the fish, in exaltation. Parallel to Neptune all energies are changed. This simple parallel makes all the difference; because it has the value of a Neptune/Venus conjunction in the sign of Libra (Venus) or fish (Neptune); (the parallel then acts as a bridge between the two stars, if not this aspect, the mutual relationship by signs is completely insufficient, except when special circumstances that will affect the two stars at the same time). ( ... )

The strength of this aspect is related to the geometric forces who work around the Earth, which enclose the humanity in a net of vibrations that affect our physical, intellectual and emotional lives. There is no reason for that positions North and South of the stars do not have as much importance as their longitude. the astrologers of the past who were studying the stars out, night, visually, is in were seen very frequently.

The modern astrologer caught in the trap of the extension, flattening of the global knowledge, seeks to reduce art to a few very linear patterns without complications, it seems to avoid the intellectual fatigue in order to be able to operate a system that he has never understood the most simplistic way (scientists have really of what is fun)

All the forces come together, all operations, configuration, affect each other, complement each other and are mutually. the total conjunction between two astral body corresponds to the concealment of the body by the other: If the two bodies are on the same side of the celestial equator in longitude and parallel joint, it is an Eclipse that it is. If two bodies are at the same longitude at equal distance from the equator to the North and the other to the South, the conjunction is very powerful and in most cases more beneficial than the previous.

Astrology is the oldest of the sciences, it is she who gave birth to the empiricism; It is essential to do nothing accept without having probed in depth the truth of what is advanced...
    English translation
    http://lunesoleil.forumactif.com/t32...linaisons#1376

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

astrid (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Mluck (15th February 2013), Samsara (15th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #27947
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Much Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

astrid (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Lunesoleil (19th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Samsara (15th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #27948
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

I am sorry for this time elapsed between two visits, I'm so busy writing on my blog and on the Web that I can't be everywhere at once, two videos that you are going to love
    http://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/
    truly cute videos, i TRULY enjoyed thanks Lunesoleil

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), astrid (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #27949
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Hi Guys!

By the good will of friends in Italy, my book is translated now in Italian. If someone wants to read it on Italian, PM me here with your e mail and I will send you the book.

Thanks

Let the art spread around!
    Love, love - and see what happens

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), araucaria (15th February 2013), astrid (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #27950
    Costa Rica Avalon Member yukondiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 times in 149 posts

Last edited by yukondiva; 15th February 2013 at 15:20.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yukondiva For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #27951
    Thanks

Yesterday, I went to Little One's Valentine's Day party. I was struck by how different he is from all the other kids, and how different I am from all the other parents and grandparents. While most of the kids are having difficulty with diction and grammar, struggling with associating rote counting with any mathematical process, Little One adores meaningful conversations and musings of "Why's" and "Then What's" and "What If's" and doing actual math problems in his head. While the kids either blindly followed the teachers' instructions or blatantly acted out in opposition, Little One showered me with affection and excitedly talked about all that was going on around him. While the majority of the adults stood elbow to elbow at the classroom door, I sat "criss-cross applesauce" (ouch) with him plopped on my lap in the middle of story time.

Little One's teacher is amazed that he comes in with a smile every morning, smiles all through the day, and leaves with a smile on his face. The joy in his soul radiates outwardly, and the smile is beautiful because it is sincere. Why would a child not feel this joy? This, I do not understand, and will never accept.

I received yet another invitation to the First Baptist Church. Ugh. I can't figure that one out. People must notice some kind of difference and figure I need to be saved or something. I had a hunch, so asked this teacher if she knows Em's teacher, the one who proselytizes unscrupulously. Sure enough, they are fast friends. We all got a good hoot out of this last night.

Yesterday, Em's class was discussing "In God We Trust." Em asked an honest question about "God" being where the country places its trust. She mentioned to the teacher that the Constitution prevents having a national religion, and asked if that motto doesn't do exactly that...promote Christianity for the whole nation. The teacher proceeded to try to explain to her, and to the class, how "God" in this instance meant some type of higher power, like Muslims would say "In Allah We Trust." She did explain to the class, however, that Buddha is just a "fat statue" and "never really existed." Poor Em. The whole class thought this discussion was quite funny, and yelled out all kinds of figureheads, including Satan. She is a little frustrated that she really does want to learn at school, and no one else seems to. So, telling her about the FBC invitation let her know that I do understand...helped a little. I do understand, anyway.

I told Em that one of these days, this negativity will not be here any more. Hold fast to your Hope. I reminded her of Emily Dickinson's words, "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.." Let it take flight, Em.

Today I met with M's school to discuss her graduation. Full circle for me this week. M has completed 15 high school semester credits in 6 months, breaks and all. That is more than two years of high school. She not only passed the standardized state tests, but got "Commended" on them, a higher notation than "passed." It will take her the next few days to complete her final research paper. They told her she could write on any topic she wanted, and she chose ODD, Oppositional Defiance Disorder. They are having a party for her next week, the cake is for 50 people. I'm...shocked...proud...so many emotions here this week.

M has overcome challenges most people haven't even heard of, much less actually dealt with. (Please allow me a moment here) When she was 6, in the First Grade, I wondered if she would ever be able to live what most people call a normal life. She could not function in a group, large or small, and we learned that the hard way. She needed drastic accommodations to get the through the school day, and I fought for her every single day of her life just so that people would provide her with what she needed. The concessions did not seem drastic to me, they seemed quite reasonable. Allow her to remove herself from a situation when she needed to. Show her compassion and empathy first, in all situations (because when everything is boiled away, her perception is her reality.) And a loving and genuine person was always, always, placed in her life that could take over during school what I was trying to accomplish at home. Angels? Without them, M could not have come so far. No doubt about that.

M will be staying in the country, with me, for a while longer. The city is a dangerous place, full of energies that are tied in knots and have no focus but to tear down. We have come up with several good options for keeping forward movement in her life. There are a couple of possible volunteer opportunities, a couple of day cares to target for employment, and even a good college (if I can keep her here that long.)

So, here and now...focusing on all the positives, all the points of light I can see or feel or know. The worry hits, the emotions, the negativity, and I release it to Source. Who/what better to handle it? I am getting a lot of practice with this, and I think I am improving. Before long, it will not take so much effort. One lung full of light inhaled at a time, one very powerful exhale of muck at a time. Flow. And Balance.

Much Love, Village Friends,
    Last edited by 1inMany; 15th February 2013 at 15:44.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

araucaria (15th February 2013), astrid (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Beren (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Happyjak (15th February 2013), Heather2017 (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), PurpleLama (15th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #27952
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Yesterday, I went to Little One's Valentine's Day party. I was struck by how different he is from all the other kids, and how different I am from all the other parents and grandparents. While most of the kids are having difficulty with diction and grammar, struggling with associating rote counting with any mathematical process, Little One adores meaningful conversations and musings of "Why's" and "Then What's" and "What If's" and doing actual math problems in his head. While the kids either blindly followed the teachers' instructions or blatantly acted out in opposition, Little One showered me with affection and excitedly talked about all that was going on around him. While the majority of the adults stood elbow to elbow at the classroom door, I sat "criss-cross applesauce" (ouch) with him plopped on my lap in the middle of story time.

Little One's teacher is amazed that he comes in with a smile every morning, smiles all through the day, and leaves with a smile on his face. The joy in his soul radiates outwardly, and the smile is beautiful because it is sincere. Why would a child not feel this joy? This, I do not understand, and will never accept.

I received yet another invitation to the First Baptist Church. Ugh. I can't figure that one out. People must notice some kind of difference and figure I need to be saved or something. I had a hunch, so asked this teacher if she knows Em's teacher, the one who proselytizes unscrupulously. Sure enough, they are fast friends. We all got a good hoot out of this last night.

Yesterday, Em's class was discussing "In God We Trust." Em asked an honest question about "God" being where the country places its trust. She mentioned to the teacher that the Constitution prevents having a national religion, and asked if that motto doesn't do exactly that...promote Christianity for the whole nation. The teacher proceeded to try to explain to her, and to the class, how "God" in this instance meant some type of higher power, like Muslims would say "In Allah We Trust." She did explain to the class, however, that Buddha is just a "fat statue" and "never really existed." Poor Em. The whole class thought this discussion was quite funny, and yelled out all kinds of figureheads, including Satan. She is a little frustrated that she really does want to learn at school, and no one else seems to. So, telling her about the FBC invitation let her know that I do understand...helped a little. I do understand, anyway.

I told Em that one of these days, this negativity will not be here any more. Hold fast to your Hope. I reminded her of Emily Dickinson's words, "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all.." Let it take flight, Em.

Today I met with M's school to discuss her graduation. Full circle for me this week. M has completed 15 high school semester credits in 6 months, breaks and all. That is more than two years of high school. She not only passed the standardized state tests, but got "Commended" on them, a higher notation than "passed." It will take her the next few days to complete her final research paper. They told her she could write on any topic she wanted, and she chose ODD, Oppositional Defiance Disorder. They are having a party for her next week, the cake is for 50 people. I'm...shocked...proud...so many emotions here this week.

M has overcome challenges most people haven't even heard of, much less actually dealt with. (Please allow me a moment here) When she was 6, in the First Grade, I wondered if she would ever be able to live what most people call a normal life. She could not function in a group, large or small, and we learned that the hard way. She needed drastic accommodations to get the through the school day, and I fought for her every single day of her life just so that people would provide her with what she needed. The concessions did not seem drastic to me, they seemed quite reasonable. Allow her to remove herself from a situation when she needed to. Show her compassion and empathy first, in all situations (because when everything is boiled away, her perception is her reality.) And a loving and genuine person was always, always, placed in her life that could take over during school what I was trying to accomplish at home. Angels? Without them, M could not have come so far. No doubt about that.

M will be staying in the country, with me, for a while longer. The city is a dangerous place, full of energies that are tied in knots and have no focus but to tear down. We have come up with several good options for keeping forward movement in her life. There are a couple of possible volunteer opportunities, a couple of day cares to target for employment, and even a good college (if I can keep her here that long.)

So, here and now...focusing on all the positives, all the points of light I can see or feel or know. The worry hits, the emotions, the negativity, and I release it to Source. Who/what better to handle it? I am getting a lot of practice with this, and I think I am improving. Before long, it will not take so much effort. One lung full of light inhaled at a time, one very powerful exhale of muck at a time. Flow. And Balance.

Much Love, Village Friends,
    love to you, whole universe love, for the outstanding work you are doing with those kids around you, and with your husband too.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), araucaria (15th February 2013), astrid (15th February 2013), AwakeInADream (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), PurpleLama (15th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), skippy (15th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #27953
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Germany gets it about energy....
    Even though it's not quite free, it's better than nothing.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), araucaria (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), skippy (15th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #27954
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Good work,1
    Loved that story too
    M is a credit to you she will continue to
    shine and blossom under your watch

Your souls purpose is very clear in those words -
    to help nurture young souls into awakening here .

I bow to you, i could never have done the mother thing
    in this incarnation and certainly not with the patience and
    grace the you have

Love you
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), araucaria (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), PurpleLama (15th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #27955
    Thanks

I do not know what it was in my post that reached out. But the love that I have felt from these few words in response (and thank you's) has brought me to my knees.

From my heart, thank you.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

araucaria (15th February 2013), astrid (15th February 2013), Beren (15th February 2013), Calz (15th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), donk (16th February 2013), Flash (15th February 2013), Marianne (15th February 2013), PurpleLama (15th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), skippy (15th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #27956
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    it's better than nothing.
    Only just, if that, according to Wade Frazier

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), Calz (16th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2013), Marianne (16th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), ulli (15th February 2013), yukondiva (15th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #27957
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Werner Von Braun’s Predictions

The pioneer rocket scientist laying on his death bed confided in Dr. Carol Rosin his fears about the
    weaponization of space. He identified the scare tactics that would convince the public to accept that space-based weapons need to be built.
    He made this prediction in the early 70's what these artificial threats would consist of:

1. Russians / Communists
    2. Terrorists
    3. Third-world Country "Crazies" / Axis of Evil / Nations of Concern
    4. Asteroids
    5. Aliens (extraterrestrials)
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (15th February 2013), araucaria (16th February 2013), Calz (16th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), Flash (16th February 2013), Marianne (16th February 2013), skippy (15th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), thunder24 (16th February 2013), Wind (15th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #27958
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Ugh...need to end my relationship (actually needed to earlier this week), but my oldest's b-day party tonight. My soon to be ex-gf should know it is coming, however people can put up the most insane levels of delusion.

Looking forward to losing a gigantic amount of drama from my life, however playing whatever game I have to first tonight is starting to make feel ill. Send me strength to keep my integrity & composure while I play this one last game she insists on playing...she's made it difficult to always be acting from place of love lately.

I do love her, unconditionally. But I surrender:

36. Link to Post #27959
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Hello all, this is my first post to this thread.

I've been just mostly observing (that's what I am, an observer).

This has been a busy day for me, been studying many things... I've had lots of energy to do it, but now I'm pretty much exhausted. Better to reload my batteries. : )

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (16th February 2013), Calz (16th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), donk (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2013), Flash (16th February 2013), Marianne (16th February 2013), meeradas (16th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013), ulli (16th February 2013)

38. Link to Post #27960
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Unhappy Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Ugh...need to end my relationship (actually needed to earlier this week), but my oldest's b-day party tonight. My soon to be ex-gf should know it is coming, however people can put up the most insane levels of delusion.

Looking forward to losing a gigantic amount of drama from my life, however playing whatever game I have to first tonight is starting to make feel ill. Send me strength to keep my integrity & composure while I play this one last gamIe she insists on playing...she's made it difficult to always be acting from place of love lately.

I do love her, unconditionally. But I surrender:
    ]
    Weird reading this just as I'm on my way to a wedding reception ... First one in years, so not something I do all the time....
    So sorry you couldn't work it out, donk... Hope this isnt going to be too hard on the kids.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (16th February 2013), Calz (16th February 2013), CdnSirian (16th February 2013), donk (16th February 2013), Flash (16th February 2013), Marianne (16th February 2013), Samsara (16th February 2013), spiritwind (16th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1398 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 398 898 1298 1348 1388 1398 1408 1448 1498 1898 2398 2703 LastLast