+ Reply to Thread
Page 1857 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 857 1357 1757 1807 1847 1857 1867 1907 1957 2357 2703 LastLast
Results 37,121 to 37,140 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #37121
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Now it is much over my bedtime again

Much love and healing to all who needs it !

Johnny

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Flash (8th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #37122
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Just reading a stat:

Quote the average young person in the US views more than 3,000 ads per day on television, the internet, billboards and in magazines.
    I have abandoned anything that can have me witnessing advertisements, and have utilized methods on the computer (adblock, etc) to make sure I see none.

I don't remember seeing any adverts at all, other than let's say the rather innocuous ones at a website where the owner of the website has a note about one of their own books, or similar.

If whatever the device is, if advertises at me, then it is banished from my life, unless I can block the adverts and witness the content I'm looking for.

i use the odd written advertisement for research, and look at sequences and groups of them to analyze their content, sometimes..but that is about it.

I cannot imagine 3000 adverts per day. I'm out in my car, but i don't recall any billboards... I mean, I never look in their direction. They have nothing on them, even if I looked.

No wonder I dislike cities so much. So much inflated ado about so much giant bags of nothing.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th January 2014 at 03:26.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Flash (8th January 2014), Inaiá (9th January 2014), Jean-Luc (8th January 2014), Johnny (8th January 2014), JRS (8th January 2014), Krist (8th January 2014), Lefty Dave (8th January 2014), meeradas (8th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), PurpleLama (8th January 2014), Reirrac (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #37123
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Warm San Franciscan Nights…thats what my wish is for the whole of the North American continent

Thanks for 'advertising' Eric Burden, Johnny

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Johnny (8th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #37124
    Thanks

From the 'destiny of souls' pdf, pg 140.

Some bits of agreement with the results of 'psychic experiments' where the attempt of separate investigators, who do not share any belief in the process or idea of psychic sensitivities being real, cause the results to be skewed to 'fail' in their testing. How their testing fails because of them, themselves.

And a note that belief in psychic sensitivity cannot leave one open to attack. What leaves one open to attack, is the fear mechanism of being attacked, which is exactly what creates the doorway for the attack to occur. It is in the knowing of this latter point, that allows one to block any attack. the simplicity of knowing that you cannot be attacked, if you do not fear it. ergo sum. The human body sure likes to screw that one up. eek!..it goes. strange unknowns! thingies in the darkness! ....and the shutdown and block (on clarity and knowing) comes into being.

One can be healed by others, psychically, simply by... really allowing it to happen, being receptive in the correct fashion. The body is a tricky device to own and operate within, and be able to shut it's internal blocks down, so healing energies can be passed within and utilized. Both healer and healing object, must be in sync in this.

~~~~~~~
    I am also disturbed by scientific articles debunking energy work with
    the hands, such as therapeutic touch, because I have seen the power of
    this kind of healing with the sick. It is often freely given by certain
    nurses in hospital settings out of a genuine concern to nurture and heal.
    Our bodies are composed of an energy field of particles that appears
    solid but is fluid and acts as a vibrational conductor. One of my
    transformer souls had this to say about her therapeutic touch methods:
    The secret to healing is removing my conscious self so as to
    avoid inhibiting the free flow of energy between us
    . My
    objective is to merge with the energy flow of the patient to
    bring out the highest good in that body. This is done with
    love as well as technique.
    If the receiving party is resistant and inhibits the free-flowing passageways
    of chi, or life force, through their own mental negativism, they
    are perfectly capable of blocking the detection of their energy field by a
    healer. As we begin a new millennium, more people are becoming aware
    of the healing properties of meditation and guided imagery to build
    energy within themselves. There are many ways to reach the center of
    our inner wisdom by tapping into a higher energy source. Massage,
    yoga, acupuncture and biomagnetic healing are some of the techniques
    available to help balance our chi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The healer must do this 'superconsciously' and set the self and ego aside, and be in the world/space of nothingness (the no-thing boundary-eternity and infinity enjoined) and pure intent.. 'the quantum superconductive dimensional boundary/all' transfer point.

The person being healed must be placed in the same frame of sync. By their own actions or with help from the healer.

Sadly, this also points to the reasons behind the success of MK ultra programs. Until the persons involved break free of the given set and 'mirrored house of blocks and convolutions' that have been installed in them. Interestingly enough, some folks feel that life itself is similar, when they try and commit to ego wall breakdown, which can be difficult at best. In such programming the intent appears to be to build the ego fear and bodily control systems into being a huge block, and then to separate the person incarnating in the body, from ever being able to approach the ego and break it's hold. Like sticking a knife in the deepest parts of someone, and then working it around as much as possible, then snapping the blade off inside. Letting the body absorb it and be left in the depths of the child-unconscious ego emotion instinct system..to never be found or discovered. MK ultra programs bear the appearance of using the amnesiac incarnation system against the people whom end up in their grasp. The way out, is no more difficult in my feeble estimation, than the standard way of shedding the ego. No more, or less -ugly. The difficulty is always high, in either programmed or 'normal' ego shedding. That it CAN be done, and millions have done so, over the years.

A while back, someone asked me if I had ever read the necronomicon, as I seemed to be well aware of the things they had encountered in reading it.

I said no, that I did not want to read such things, and would not, as when we read such things, we are taking on the vibratory state that the words spell out, as we are speaking them in our head, with our own internal voice, which is a hypnotic of sorts.

And when we read such things, we are setting ourselves up to have that be a channel of manipulation. Again, one simply has to close themselves off from such things, but the body's fear mechanism intrudes as it is always on guard for any danger and will see things behind every door and chair and tree, blade of grass, etc.. as that is it's purpose, as first line of physical defense.

When those sort of fears set in, to remember to be simply free of influence. This can be difficult to do at times, as the body..again..likes to be it's own worst enemy of recursive thinking that can feed on itself, and into the ethereal self via the connection. To always remember that is just the body as root cause, muddling the thought process and muddling clarity in a very direct sense..an effect of incarnating...that is screwing itself over... and you, in the process. That dang ergo sum thing, again, trying to give us grief. It can be quite the tug of war.

In that vein of thinking, it can be seen why it is important to still the mind and avoid all forms of mass media and advertising influence, in order to break their hypnotic. Why my approach involves staying away from their reinforcement. To be free of them for quite some time, in order to have the physical mind build itself anew, free from the old paradigm and mental wiring.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th January 2014 at 07:20.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), araucaria (8th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Georgesdragon (11th January 2014), Jean-Luc (8th January 2014), Johnny (8th January 2014), Kalamos (9th January 2014), Limor Wolf (10th May 2015), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), skyflower (9th January 2014), spiritwind (8th January 2014), Teti75 (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #37125
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    A while back, someone asked me if I had ever read the necronomicon, as I seemed to be well aware of the things they had encountered in reading it.

I said no, that I did not want to read such things, and would not, as when we read such things, we are taking on the vibratory state that the words spell out, as we are speaking them in our head, with our own internal voice, which is a hypnotic of sorts.

And when we read such things, we are setting ourselves up to have that be a channel of manipulation. Again, one simply has to close themselves off from such things, but the body's fear mechanism intrudes as it is always on guard for any danger and will see things behind every door and chair and tree, blade of grass, etc.. as that is it's purpose, as first line of physical defense.

When those sort of fears set in, to remember to be simply free of influence. This can be difficult to do at times, as the body..again..likes to be it's own worst enemy of recursive thinking that can feed on itself, and into the ethereal self via the connection. To always remember that is just the body as root cause, muddling the thought process and muddling clarity in a very direct sense..an effect of incarnating...that is screwing itself over... and you, in the process. That dang ergo sum thing, again, trying to give us grief. It can be quite the tug of war.
    I read the Necronomicon (Simon's Necronomicon) and was fine. Most of the deities I worked with from that book years ago were pretty friendly overall. One of them sent a tree down on our friends car, though.

I bear the seals of Agga and Arra upon my shoulders.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Johnny (8th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), PurpleLama (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #37126
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I cannot imagine 3000 adverts per day.
    Me neither, but take for instance that vid of Skippy's of a young woman singing on the beach. They manage to squeeze into that a plane flying past with an ad streaming behind it.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Johnny (8th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #37127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Warm San Franciscan Nights…thats what my wish is for the whole of the North American continent

Thanks for 'advertising' Eric Burden, Johnny
    Thanks Ulli. Yes associations can be a good thing

Johnny

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Krist (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #37128
    Thanks

About advertising:

Most people says that prostitution is the oldest occupation in the world. In my opinion, if we shall follow the bible, then the oldest occupation is what to day is called marketing. Their 'job' is to plant an idea in peoples head, and was it not exactly that what the serpent in the paradise did to Eve ??

BTW I think it is a great shaman story

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 8th January 2014 at 12:30.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), CD7 (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Krist (8th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #37129
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

IT IS of the most awesome of things to have been hacking away brick by brick over an Extended period of time and FINALLY see the light peering through the holes!! Awesome is my here and now....may it never stop and ONLY GAIN MOMENTUM ((((((( <3 ))))))) Glory be to ALL of us
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), Carmody (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Inaiá (9th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Kalamos (9th January 2014), Krist (8th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), WhiteFeather (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #37130
    Thanks

CME's from Sunspots coming in the direction of earth, right now... for those of us who may be prone to sunspot/CME originated headaches and migraines. I'm tired and have the head buzz/headaches from it right now.

http://spaceweather.com/

Sorry for the detailed post of 'stuff' a few posts back, but that is a small part of what was going on in my noggin, in that moment of the here and now that I was living when I posted it. Not ugly stuff mind you (if viewed with a calm mind), but it was what it is, and there it went....
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th January 2014 at 15:03.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), araucaria (8th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Flash (8th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Kalamos (9th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th January 2014), thunder24 (8th January 2014), ulli (8th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #37131
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Are we to ignore the white light tunnel with imaged projections of loved ones???

Most say it "feels" great.

Is this or is this not a lie (and does one truth apply to all?).

For many years I lost the fear of death since I had no doubt about life afterwards.

With so many now suggesting multidimensional control over the death process ...

Cal
    I know there are one or more people that make the claim that there is "soul harvesting" and re-entrapment after death, with spirits tricked by going "into the light." I know others have repeated this, and it is now a mini-meme™. For this meme to be true, then the work of people like Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Michael Newton...and (I think) Dolores Cannon too... would all be bullsh¡t.

Michael Newton alone performed over 7000 regressions into spirit memory, and not one mention of "soul harvesting" in his books (that are a synopsis of all that he learned through those that remembered time between incarnations, as a spirit.)

I don't post this just to defend my own belief, but as a possible comfort to you, Calz. It is quite possible that the person who created and propagated the "white light is a trap!"/"soul harvesting" meme is the one that is spewing pure bullsh¡t, and that Weiss, Newton, Cannon, and even folks like Buehlman and Monroe that deal with the spirit form (astral body) of incarnate beings are the ones that are providing the true insight (which makes us fearless of death.) Unless ALL of those authors I just listed are all sociopathic liars, and/or "in on" the grand scheme to fool us into fearing and fighting the normal "death"/crossover process, then you might take comfort in knowing that there is an immense body of information supporting no need to fear death - and that the "soul harvesting"is just someone's imagination/nightmare.

Dennis

First of all I offer deep gratitude for all those that offered their heartfelt advice regarding my ... um ... painful quest for elaboration.

I parse out this post due to references to esteemed and favorite "new age" authors.

Hey ... going back to the Seth days I was all in on "new age" of any and all stripes.

Thought myself quite clever dismissing organized religion as nonsense and accepting what now seems to be "new age religion" with as many questionable flaws as any of the "old" religions.

I have books from all the listed sources listed but one.

Cannon ... the dearly beloved mother of new age that everyone loves ... yes I have (and read most of) her Convoluted trilogy (4th not included). Listened to her interviews several times on various venues.

One of her earlier books (cannot remember if the 1st convoluted series or earlier) she wrote something that rose a red flag for me:

As she was starting to gather material for publishing she was talking about a particular regression session with someone that started off without anything unusual and she sounded disappointed (or bored) that it wasn't something "worthy" of adding to her material.

Then the regression took a turn into something much more "interesting" ... but I have never forgotten that.

Not suggesting she pushed her subjects ... I have nothing "bad" to say about the woman ... and at the time considered her material among the best.

Yet ...

Her opinion based on so very many regressions of so many people over so many years suggests that there are

***NO*** "bad aliens".

(as does Greer ... another topic) ...

Well ... okay ... the whole "good/bad" thing is a topic in and of itself ... but ... *seriously*???

Fine ... I have little doubt MILAB (scum humans) are responsible for much of the abductions and horror show ... but I simply don't accept that all "aliens" are benevolent.

Hey ... I am entitled to my opinion.

Channeled material started off as quite fashionable and worthy ... what happened there?

Since when is everything offered under hypnosis considered as gospel???

I have little doubt both offer some or even many truths (as does most all disinformation) yet I have grown to have pause there.

Anyhoo ... there are some sources I choose not to name that I have come to trust and convinced me there is truth to the afterlife influence of the multidimensionals.

I hope I am wrong ... and I hope all you lovely people attempting to think otherwise are spot on ... that was my belief system for 15-20 years.

Cal

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), araucaria (8th January 2014), Carmody (8th January 2014), Debra (9th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (8th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Flash (8th January 2014), Hervé (8th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Kalamos (9th January 2014), ulli (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #37132
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Everyone should be sure not to miss the new ulli-centric thread....

24. Link to Post #37133
    Thanks

Some bits of agreement with the results of 'psychic experiments' where the attempt of separate investigators, who do not share any belief in the process or idea of psychic sensitivities being real, cause the results to be skewed to 'fail' in their testing. How their testing fails because of them, themselves.
    And the sunspot migraine thing.

Study finds that information is as important as medication in reducing migraine pain

The information that clinicians provide to patients when prescribing treatments has long been thought to play a role in the way that patients respond to drug therapies. Now an innovative study of migraine headache confirms that a patient's expectations – positive, negative or neutral – influence the effects of both a medication and a placebo.

Led by a research team at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) and published on-line today in the journal Science Translational Medicine the study, for the first time, quantifies how much pain relief is attributed to a drug's pharmacological effect and how much to placebo effect, and demonstrates that a positive message and a powerful medication are both important for effective clinical care.

Senior authors Rami Burstein, PhD, Director of Pain Research in the Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine at BIDMC and Ted Kaptchuk, Director of the Program in Placebo Studies and Therapeutic Encounter (PiPS) at BIDMC and Harvard Medical School, took advantage of the recurring nature of migraine headaches to compare the effects of drug treatments and placebos in seven separate migraine attacks in each of 66 individuals. Their findings uncovered several key points: 1) The benefits of the migraine drug Maxalt (rizatriptan) increased when patients were told they were receiving an effective drug for the treatment of acute migraine; 2) When the identities of Maxalt tablets and placebo pills were switched, patients reported similar reductions in pain from placebo pills labeled as Maxalt as from Maxalt tablets labeled as placebo; and 3) Study subjects reported pain relief even when they knew the pill they were receiving was a placebo, compared with no treatment at all.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-0...aine-pain.html

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Flash (8th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th January 2014), ulli (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #37134
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The mundane is just the point: Empty Oneness is hiding in plain site. The hijacked self is distracted with fear, joy, want scenarios, and fantastic colors, sounds, tastes and smells, not really its own creation, and the game goes on in a fake time scenario, but nonetheless in the game very real linear time based on anther being's or beings' invention of mathematics that acts as a founding structure for its existence...but only in the game. Would we know if we were outside of the game board, or would we be so at a loss because we would not have the labels to orient us to our true environment? Labels that only work within the game parameters.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Diamond Jim For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (8th January 2014), Carmody (9th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Kalamos (9th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th January 2014), PurpleLama (8th January 2014), ulli (9th January 2014), Wind (9th January 2014)

28. Link to Post #37135
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Welcome to Avalon Jim of the Diamond type

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2014), eaglespirit (8th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th January 2014), PurpleLama (8th January 2014), ulli (9th January 2014)

30. Link to Post #37136
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Anyone hungry?

How about some Voodoo Chile? (with Oriental accents)

Denins

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), eaglespirit (9th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), meeradas (10th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th January 2014), PurpleLama (8th January 2014), thunder24 (9th January 2014), ulli (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

32. Link to Post #37137
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

That was awesome, Dennis, but I am pretty sure that's off of Stevie Ray's cover, not the Hendrix version, haha

33. Link to Post #37138
    Thanks

CME's from Sunspots coming in the direction of earth, right now... for those of us who may be prone to sunspot/CME originated headaches and migraines. I'm tired and have the head buzz/headaches from it right now.

http://spaceweather.com/

Sorry for the detailed post of 'stuff' a few posts back, but that is a small part of what was going on in my noggin, in that moment of the here and now that I was living when I posted it. Not ugly stuff mind you (if viewed with a calm mind), but it was what it is, and there it went....
    Carmody, I have an idea, and hopefully this is something that will do wonders for your noggin.
    Since your 8K post is due any moment now, and they already have created a thread
    where they are speculating what my 10K post will look like, why don't we do a little competition
    and have them include you in this game.
    My suggestion is that we continue to show the world that we can rise above anything,
    including the sun itself.
    we need to prove that with every catchy image, word, song, once posted in proper context,
    we can create new myths
    which will compete with all previous paradigms.

What I'm saying is that while it is ok to get mad at the PTB, we won't do them the favor
    to show any more ruffled feathers
    but instead follow the example of that French comedian and his Quenelle arm signal
    and come up with an appropriate equivalent English translation of same French expression.
    And hopefully the best version will then go viral worldwide within a few weeks.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), araucaria (9th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2014), eaglespirit (9th January 2014), Flash (8th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th January 2014), PurpleLama (8th January 2014), thunder24 (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

35. Link to Post #37139
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    That was awesome, Dennis, but I am pretty sure that's off of Stevie Ray's cover, not the Hendrix version, haha
    ...you may be right! :~)

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), eaglespirit (9th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th January 2014), PurpleLama (8th January 2014), ulli (9th January 2014), Wind (8th January 2014)

37. Link to Post #37140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Diamond Jim (here)
    The mundane is just the point: Empty Oneness is hiding in plain site. The hijacked self is distracted with fear, joy, want scenarios, and fantastic colors, sounds, tastes and smells, not really its own creation, and the game goes on in a fake time scenario, but nonetheless in the game very real linear time based on anther being's or beings' invention of mathematics that acts as a founding structure for its existence...but only in the game. Would we know if we were outside of the game board, or would we be so at a loss because we would not have the labels to orient us to our true environment? Labels that only work within the game parameters.

Thank you. Welcome to the Village, Jim.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (9th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th January 2014), eaglespirit (9th January 2014), Johnny (9th January 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (9th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1857 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 857 1357 1757 1807 1847 1857 1867 1907 1957 2357 2703 LastLast