+ Reply to Thread
Page 2607 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1607 2107 2507 2557 2597 2607 2617 2657 2703 LastLast
Results 52,121 to 52,140 of 54048

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #52121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Hi Village,

I am currently in the process of integrating a very dark and chaotic Fey energy. I would be grateful for willingly and enthusiastically given assistance in effectively containing and navigating the process, for as long as such assistance remains willing and enthusiastic. I wish to do no harm. Please note that I am not looking for an exorcism. Thank you.
    Last edited by Gekko; 5th October 2019 at 20:25.

2. Link to Post #52122
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    Hi Village,

I am currently in the process of integrating a very dark and chaotic Fey energy. I would be grateful for willingly and enthusiastically given assistance in effectively containing and navigating the process, so long as that assistance remains willing and enthusiastic. I wish to do no harm. Please note that I am not looking for an exorcism. Thank you.
    Gekko, I wouldn’t know where to begin with an exorcism. While you wait for someone with expertise, I’d pass along what I do whenever an energy that’s incongruous with myself pops in for an uninvited visit.
    I call up my energy signature and state: “If [you] are not impeccable in nature or integrous in purpose, [you] are not welcome. Leave Now.”
    Typically, they pop out before my thought is completed. Then for good measure, I send along an energy burst.

* Sending, sending, sending to Gekko.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th October 2019 at 20:30.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2019), Bluegreen (6th October 2019), Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Gekko (5th October 2019), justntime2learn (6th October 2019), Melinda (8th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019), Stephanie (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019), Wind (5th October 2019)

4. Link to Post #52123
    Thanks

Hi RunningDeer, great to see you.

Like I said, I'm not looking to make this energy go away. It was invited, and I am looking to integrate it into my personality. It being invited by myself (albeit somewhat unconsciously) is the reason I am not asking for assistance that is not consensual and enthusiastic. I will be OK in any case. It would simply be a great relief to have help, since this is more intense and the process longer than I anticipated.

Thank you,
    Gekko

5. Link to Post #52124
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

I'm sorry to spoil all of this deep spirituality, but I just saw the Joker movie, and thought it was quiet good. Now off to work on some volunteer work for a part of our Avalon site! Now, back to the spirituality!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2019), Bluegreen (6th October 2019), Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Gekko (5th October 2019), Inversion (29th October 2019), Mashika (11th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), RunningDeer (5th October 2019), Stephanie (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019), Wind (5th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #52125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    Hi RunningDeer, great to see you.

Like I said, I'm not looking to make this energy go away. It was invited, and I am looking to integrate it into my personality. It being invited by myself (albeit somewhat unconsciously) is the reason I am not asking for assistance that is not consensual and enthusiastic. I will be OK in any case. It would simply be a great relief to have help, since this is more intense and the process longer than I anticipated.

Thank you,
    Gekko
    Great to see you, Gekko.

I had to re-read the part again before I posted, but alas, went off in another direction: integrating a very dark and chaotic Fey energy.

I understand there are some that do an energy exchange with what many would typically consider dark energy from planets and such. When in reality for them, energy is energy and it depends on how we each label it, ie. good, bad, dark, light. It's simply an exchange of information/consciousness.

I’ve experienced an energy that was neither good nor bad from an ‘entity’ that briefly walked beside me. I was more curious of the distinct sensation that was like none other. I’ve since encountered a similar type of energy.

Though, I’ve not been too experimental of late. Seems my focus went on a soda break.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th May 2020 at 08:02.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (5th October 2019), Bluegreen (6th October 2019), Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Gekko (5th October 2019), justntime2learn (6th October 2019), Melinda (8th October 2019), Stephanie (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019), Wind (5th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #52126
    Thanks

I feel a great amount of relief. If assistance from here has been involved, thank you very much.

Blessings.

10. Link to Post #52127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I woke from my third nap of the day. They’ve been 2-3 hours long. It averages out to that I nap more than I’m awake for almost a week. Last evening I got hit with an energy wave hard enough that I took a couple of Advil. As it turned out, it’s the Schumann resonance is going wonky. I also surmise it's part of the metamorphosis we're going through.

Yesterday, I had to look up what year it was, 2019 or 2020? I’m off on the month and day. I’m living a Monday when in reality it’s a Sunday or vice versa. Of late, there’s an uptick on the feeling being pulled out of my body, and/or a quick tug of my spirit out to the right of the physical body. (to name a few)

October 9, 2019 - October 11, 2019 [image from site]

There are a lot of sites I skimmed. Here’s a few snippets:
    “Many of us are paying attention to the little things that occur and seem out of place in our every day lives. We are being shown that the concept of 3rd dimensional time/space is shifting right before our eyes.”

“…A lot of people within this genre have experiences time anomalies throughout recent years including the feeling of time speeding up or possibly feeling like time is slowing down.

“Some people have reported the feeling of moving in and out of dimensions while others are seeing background people filling in for these gaps within the matrix.”
    [ongoing time anomalies]

“...It has long been suspected that human consciousness can impact the magnetic field of the earth and create disturbances in it (and vice versa), particularly during moments of high anxiety, tension, and passion. If you aren’t aware that we’re living in a time of high anxiety, tension, and passion, then you probably are not aware. In addition to the highly charged political, social, economic, and personal environments of our current time, many people have also been feeling like time is speeding up. This might explain the intense disturbance most of us are feeling at this time in history. Could the drastic rise in frequency have something to do with this?

As we know from science, the higher the frequency, the more highly diversified the information those frequencies carry. Since we are organic creatures made of matter and susceptible to electromagnetic fields, and because our lives are inseparable from the earth, then if the earth’s frequency is rising, shouldn’t that also raise our frequency?

Evolution has not always been an easy process, but the energy behind it—the energy of the unified field—is always moving towards greater degrees of organization and wholeness, both within and without. If the earth’s electromagnetic field is raising, then shouldn’t that allow our brain to be able to pick up greater frequencies that are even higher than the stressed state of high beta brain waves? If so,…”
    [Spike in Schumann Resonance - Dr. Joe Dispenza]

Comment from dated article:

Schumann Resonance Spike Symptoms

Energy sensitives may particularly feel additional stimuli during a Schumann Resonance spike. Some people may feel the following:
    • Elation / mild euphoria
    • Increase in conscious awareness
    • Tiredness or sleeplessness – This can fluctuate
    • Dizziness / vertigo
    • Inability to focus
    • Headaches / migraines
    • Short term memory issues
    • Lack of hunger
    [resource links]

You’re Not Dying, It’s The Schumann Resonance!
    “…and if there is something different causing these symptoms that we are going through, at least we are aware that something is happening globally and millions of people are experiencing this. It at least helps us to realize that we need to take care of ourselves in a more holistic way and that we can share information with each other that helps us feel like we are not alone or that our symptoms are not psychosomatic.

Many people started consciously working with these energetic frequency years ago and have reported on what has worked best for them to be able to feel better. These people, including myself, no longer suffer when huge waves hit, as we have tried many things and compared notes with each other.”
    • List of Symptoms
    • How to read the Schumann Resonance
    • How to acclimate the body to accept the higher frequencies
    [article]

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

cascadian (12th October 2019), Forest Denizen (12th October 2019), greybeard (11th October 2019), Inversion (29th October 2019), Ivanhoe (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), Ol' Roy (17th October 2019), Omi (12th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (11th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

12. Link to Post #52128
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Thanks for this Running Deer.
    Make sense.
    Ive had numerous tests but nothing wrong.
    Much the same symptoms as expressed in the link.
    Its long I will have to read several times.i not think the resonance of the earth was capable of change--Its been the same since tests began.
    Chris

I
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cara (12th October 2019), cascadian (12th October 2019), Forest Denizen (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), RunningDeer (11th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

14. Link to Post #52129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thanks for this Running Deer.
    Make sense.
    Ive had numerous tests but nothing wrong.
    Much the same symptoms as expressed in the link.
    Its long I will have to read several times.i not think the resonance of the earth was capable of change--Its been the same since tests began.
    Chris

I
    Hi Chris, I recall our PM conversation months back. Here we go again with similar symptoms. Both now and then my sense is it’s the same. After the other round on May 14th-15th and then May 19th for nine more days, I came away feeling like it was a mini-transformation.

I chalk up the shifting, growing pains within are like the metaphoric butterfly. The naps are healing and deep. My dreams have changed to include different settings and people. They mostly were in a school setting.

In the late 1980’s-early 1990’s, I had a prophetic dream. Many of us had our hands out helping everyone up the stairs and/or floating upward. There was a distinct difference between those anxiously waiting to cross and those that had. Their bodies were the same but the brightness of their field and youthful appearance was regained. Cliché? Yes. But back then my goals and reading material were very different.

The most important part of the dream was as I continued to pull them up, I kept watch for Michael, my son. What I didn’t know was he’d pass on years later. So I (wrongly?) surmised the prophetic dream as future preparation for his death.

Every now and again, I recall the metaphor like it was yesterday. The analytical part of me says pay attention. Watch and see what you see.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th May 2020 at 16:46.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

cascadian (12th October 2019), Forest Denizen (12th October 2019), greybeard (12th October 2019), Ivanhoe (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (11th October 2019), Ol' Roy (17th October 2019), Omi (12th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (12th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

16. Link to Post #52130
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Running Deer- thank you so much for posting about the Schumann resonance and your efforts sleeping. For about a month now (with a few days of normal sleep mixed in), I have been sleeping 7 hours then wake only to fall asleep a few more hours, wake and sleep again a few more hours. Then I would sleep 4 or 5 hours for a single day then back to many days of deep, long sleep. I was getting concerned. Anyway, thank you again for the links and a possible answer to an unusual sleep. Seems all is on track and well.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Forest Denizen (12th October 2019), greybeard (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th October 2019), Ol' Roy (17th October 2019), Omi (12th October 2019), RunningDeer (12th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

18. Link to Post #52131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Running Deer- thank you so much for posting about the Schumann resonance and your efforts sleeping. For about a month now (with a few days of normal sleep mixed in), I have been sleeping 7 hours then wake only to fall asleep a few more hours, wake and sleep again a few more hours. Then I would sleep 4 or 5 hours for a single day then back to many days of deep, long sleep. I was getting concerned. Anyway, thank you again for the links and a possible answer to an unusual sleep. Seems all is on track and well.
    Hi Rhonda, your sleep patterns match mine. As crazy as it sounds, some nights I’ll drink a cup of coffee. It’s enough to calm the mind and body to get back to sleep.

I’m revisiting when the solar flares pop off and how geomatic storms and such effect us on all levels. I’m picking up tips from guys like Mark Wages a.k.a. Blue Koolaid Oh Ya Channel.

His video format is to pass along tips for beginners and then encourages people to skip towards the end where there’s no dialogue. He films the current data using dashboard apps which are available to everyone. I’ve bookmarked some of them. Mark is a guest in the video below.

Objects, Anomalies, Cosmic Energy, and Threats from Space with Mark Wages (Blue Koolaid Oh Ya)

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Forest Denizen (12th October 2019), greybeard (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019)

20. Link to Post #52132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Running Dear----Dearest Paula.
    This could do with a thread of its own--maybe even a sticky in the spiritual section.
    Though Im not sure what else can be said.
    The magic phrase contained the word, heading, the link "Dying" that's what it feels like some days.
    I have to check what day it is.
    I feel im being looked after.

This is why

Havent seen my ex wife for over a year and she visited full of enthusiasm having completed a new hypnotherapy course--came to fix me--my childhood unresolved neglect.
    She did a very powerful regression-me as a child confronting my mum. then me as an adult being there for little christopher.
    I hadent asked for help but she knew my health not up to going to our sons wedding.

Now on the link are similar issues--past unresolved blocks.

So there you go.
    With love Chris

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th October 2019), Cara (12th October 2019), Forest Denizen (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th October 2019), Ol' Roy (17th October 2019), Omi (12th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), RunningDeer (12th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

22. Link to Post #52133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Running Dear----Dearest Paula.
    This could do with a thread of its own--maybe even a sticky in the spiritual section.
    Though Im not sure what else can be said.
    The magic phrase contained the word, heading, the link "Dying" that's what it feels like some days.
    I have to check what day it is.
    I feel im being looked after.

This is why

Havent seen my ex wife for over a year and she visited full of enthusiasm having completed a new hypnotherapy course--came to fix me--my childhood unresolved neglect.
    She did a very powerful regression-me as a child confronting my mum. then me as an adult being there for little christopher.
    I hadent asked for help but she knew my health not up to going to our sons wedding.

Now on the link are similar issues--past unresolved blocks.

So there you go.
    With love Chris
    Beautiful, Chris! Just beautiful! Wonderful that you were able to find resolution on the diverse levels and connections.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th October 2019 at 01:20.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (12th October 2019), Baby Steps (12th October 2019), Forest Denizen (15th October 2019), greybeard (12th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th October 2019), Ol' Roy (17th October 2019), Omi (12th October 2019), onevoice (12th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Wind (12th October 2019)

24. Link to Post #52134
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

While Greta and extinction rebellion plot the coming dystopian future global corporate dictatorship.

Freedom loving humans everywhere should answer with positive options that do not include erosion of individual freedom, a civil right

EMERGENT TECHNOLOGIES FOR A SUSTAINABLE LOW CARBON FUTURE

molten salt thorium reactors

permaculture

human mass transit on solar hybrid airships

wind/solar powered sea freight

blockchain powered consumer activism

3d printing

aquaponics

battery technology

health bots
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

avid (12th October 2019), JRS (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (17th October 2019), raregem (12th October 2019), RunningDeer (12th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019)

26. Link to Post #52135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As a follow up to Thursday & Friday pain, it came back on Sunday and Monday, the 14th. It’s typical for the agencies to shutdown cameras, delete footage or replace a movie with a screen shot. Sometimes the screen shots are from a different year where they forgot to alter the time stamp. Fortunately, there are dedicated people that keep watch and they’ll screen shot or download the footage before the agencies remove the evidence.

Revisiting this material has helped me understand why out of nowhere I have to nap or why there’s unexplained aches and pains, or when and why there are spikes in testy interpersonal communications across the globe.

For many, it’s not our imaginations that we feel or experience an uptick of activity to our spirit and bio-avatars. There’s an upside to this cosmic juicing. Our creativity, thoughts and ideas have quickened.

This is the most recent example days of data removed of the Schumann Resonance model. The missing footage matches with that second round of pain on Sunday-Monday. Fortunately it wasn't as intense.

screen shot from video below @ 16:54

EARTHQUAKE WATCH / 62 DAYS OVERDUE FOR 7.0 OR BIGGER / CME NOT EARTH FACING

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th October 2019 at 15:43.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (15th October 2019), Baby Steps (21st October 2019), Bluegreen (16th October 2019), Forest Denizen (15th October 2019), Hym (17th October 2019), justntime2learn (15th October 2019), Mike (15th October 2019), onevoice (15th October 2019), raregem (3rd November 2019), Rosemarie (15th October 2019), Stephanie (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

28. Link to Post #52136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SHORT VERSION: The easiest way to find the tools, graphs, and movies that enthusiasts use to track cosmic phenomena is @ Scott’s site, planetxnews.org, on the right side under “Research Links”. Scroll down to the bottom for cell phone users.

Credit goes to Blue Koolaid Oh Ya. I'll leave one last video from this evening where he shares those links and adds pointers.

AND Mark, a.k.a. Blue Koolaid, shows a one-two CME punch. It's the first time for him. It's just after the 7 minute mark. The double CME began on the 12th. My first two day bout was on the 10th when the Schumann Resonance was wonky. (graph here) Mark reports that it's still down. He had access to it for a little bit. That graph is in the post above.

So there's lots of on-going cosmic activity. As mentioned, many of the tools are being manipulated so we're unable get a comprehensive picture. One way to get around it is use a variety of tools.

I'll wrap this up by saying some may see this material as conspiratorial. I get it. I walked away from it several years ago. Those two hits last May, 11 days total and these recent 4 days has peaked my interest again. For how long? Heck, if I know.

2 EARTHQUAKES IN CALIFORNIA/ 2 CORONAL MASS EJECTIONS LIGHT UP PX OBJECT /
    SCHUMAN STILL DOWN!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th October 2019 at 03:47.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Forest Denizen (16th October 2019), Hym (17th October 2019), justntime2learn (17th October 2019), raregem (3rd November 2019), Stephanie (17th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

30. Link to Post #52137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

..........Signs of Fall

• pack up summer shorts
    • unpack winter gear
    • coats and hoodies
    • tailgate picnics and parties
    • mismatched colored mittens
    • two left mittens
    • pine cones carpet the ground
    • leaves dance and twirl one last hurrah
    • leaf blowers, rakes, and pumpkin face plastic bags
    • leaf piles, little legs, mittened hands
    • burning leaves, smoke-snap-crackle-pop

• burnt roasted pumpkin seeds
    • barn fires on the beach
    • dust off ice fishing gear
    • squirt guns go on strike
    • kite battles in the skies
    • switch-out baseball cleats for soccer cleats
    • check wellies boots for spiders and mice
    • strategically placed pamphlets for Caribbean Cruise
    • bird feeders at the ready for winter residents
    • hot chocolate
    • hot chocolate, marshmallows and smores
    • habitachi grills cool their jets
    • squirrels stash cache
    • squirts of DW2 on tricycle bells
    • knit beanies and Fadoras fashion show parade
    • chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
    • chicken noodle soup and saltine crackers
    • family night, micro-wave pop corn and movies
    • strategically placed pamphlets for Disneyland and Disney World
    • pumpkin and apple picking
    • pumpkin carving
    • gourd and corn stalk decorations
    • Google gourd - fruit or vegetable?
    • banana bug (the stink bug) invasion
    • fall wardrobe smells of cedar trees
    • trees pack-up their summer wardrobe
    • trees dress in colorful formal wear
    • bi-planes give fly-by to trees in formal wear
    • trees express joy at highway onlookers
    • replace summer screens for winter windows
    • lady-bugs come in to hibernate
    • beach balls deflate
    • sand pails and shovels fade in color
    • folded up beach chairs in lopsided piles
    • folded up lawn chairs with matching umbrella and table
    • pumpkin and spice muffins and pies
    • apple and spice muffins and pies
    • baby's plastic pool filled with beer and soda pop
    • hot dogs and hamburgers still on the grill
    • marshmallows in an open flame pit

by: RunningDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2019 at 20:04.

31. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (17th October 2019), Cara (17th October 2019), Forest Denizen (17th October 2019), Hym (17th October 2019), Inaiá (17th October 2019), Ivanhoe (17th October 2019), justntime2learn (17th October 2019), Mike (17th October 2019), Ol' Roy (17th October 2019), onevoice (17th October 2019), raregem (3rd November 2019), Rosemarie (17th October 2019), Stephanie (17th October 2019), Strat (17th October 2019), Valerie Villars (17th October 2019), Wind (18th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #52138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sandy Hook
    A conspiracy theorist who claimed that the Sandy Hook massacre did not happen, has been ordered to pay $450,000 (£351,000) to the father of one of the victims.
    Leonard Pozner, whose six-year-old son Noah was one of 26 killed in the massacre, was awarded the money by a jury in Wisconsin after successfully suing James Fetzer for defamation.
    The retired professor, who co-wrote the book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook with Mike Palacek, who agreed a settlement deal with Mr Pozner last month. Its terms have not been disclosed.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartandhp

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (17th October 2019), Cara (17th October 2019), Forest Denizen (17th October 2019), justntime2learn (17th October 2019), RunningDeer (17th October 2019), Stephanie (17th October 2019), Valerie Villars (17th October 2019)

34. Link to Post #52139
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Well, we finally hit 50 degrees F, and I am so ready for summer to begin.

35. Link to Post #52140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

California Condor Chick #980 Fledges! – Oct .14, 2019 (30 seconds)
    "Big news! At just over 6 months of age, the young condor nestling #980 has fledged after 187 days. Watch the young condor confidently take wing on October 14. After making a sustained flight out of view, the fledgling returns to perch on its favorite rock in the nesting cave. Way to fly #980! "

"This condor nest, known as the Pole Canyon nest, is located in a remote canyon near the Hopper Mountain National Wildlife Refuge. The parents of the chick in the Pole Canyon nest are mom #563 and dad #262. Dad #262 was laid in 2001 and was the first viable egg laid in the wild since the reintroduction program began.

He was actually one of two eggs laid to a trio (male #100 and females #111 and #108) but was brought into captivity to ensure proper incubation. He hatched at the Los Angeles Zoo and was released back to the wild a year later in 2002. Mom #563 hatched at the Oregon Zoo in 2010. This is their first nesting attempt together but both have nested previously with mates who are now deceased. A single egg was laid in this nesting cavity, and the chick hatched on April 10, 2019."
    The goal of the California Condor Recovery Plan is to establish two geographically distinct self-sustaining populations, each with 150 birds in the wild and at least 15 breeding pairs, with a third population of condors retained in captivity. As the Recovery Program works toward this goal, the number of release sites has grown. There are three active release sites in California, one in Arizona, and one in Baja California, Mexico.

Female Condor Shows Off 9-Foot Wingspan During Feeding Visit With Chick (@ 1:30 minutes)

Condor Chick Flaps Tiny Wing Nubs and Explores Nest Site (2:30 minutes)

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (17th October 2019), Forest Denizen (18th October 2019), greybeard (17th October 2019), justntime2learn (17th October 2019), onevoice (18th October 2019), raregem (3rd November 2019), Rosemarie (17th October 2019), Stephanie (19th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2607 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1607 2107 2507 2557 2597 2607 2617 2657 2703 LastLast