+ Reply to Thread
Page 2632 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1632 2132 2532 2582 2622 2632 2642 2682 2703 LastLast
Results 52,621 to 52,640 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #52621
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,011 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Most probably already shared somewhere here... however, repetition is quite alright, in this case.
    (Gotta) Feel this:

...use the gift...
    ...use it to uplift...

4 days Meeradas since you posted that video. No one knows how to follow it !. I was going to post something here and abandoned it just to watch and listen to the sound of that video 3 times.

I can't follow that, but I can bump it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (26th September 2020), Baby Steps (23rd September 2020), Bluegreen (26th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), Hym (24th September 2020), Ivanhoe (26th September 2020), justntime2learn (24th September 2020), meeradas (5th October 2020), pueblo (26th September 2020), RunningDeer (24th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd September 2020), Stephanie (24th September 2020), Valerie Villars (26th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #52622
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Most probably already shared somewhere here... however, repetition is quite alright, in this case.
    (Gotta) Feel this:

...use the gift...
    ...use it to uplift...

4 days Meeradas since you posted that video. No one knows how to follow it !. I was going to post something here and abandoned it just to watch and listen to the sound of that video 3 times.

Matisyahu - One Day (Official Video)

"One day this all will change."
    3000 people, three languages, and one Haifa all singing Koolulam and hoping that the 'One Day' is near…

One day (one day), One day (one day)

Sometimes I lay
    Under the moon
    And thank God I'm breathing
    Then I pray
    Don't take me soon
    'Cause I am here for a reason

Sometimes in my tears I drown
    But I never let it get me down
    So when negativity surrounds
    I know some day it'll all turn around because...

All my life I've been waiting for
    I've been praying for
    For the people to say
    That we don't wanna fight no more
    There will be no more wars
    And our children will play

It's not about
    Win or lose
    'Cause we all lose
    When they feed on the souls of the innocent
    Blood-drenched pavement
    Keep on moving though the waters stay raging

In this maze you can lose your way (your way)
    It might drive you crazy but don't let it faze you, no way (no way)
    Sometimes in my tears I drown (I drown)
    But I never let it get me down (get me down)

So when negativity surrounds (surrounds)
    I know some day it'll all turn around because...
    I've been praying for
    For the people to say

I've been praying for
    For the people to say

One day this all will change
    Treat people the same
    Stop with the violence
    Down with the hate

One day this all will change
    Treat people the same
    Stop with the violence
    Down with the hate
    One day we'll all be free
    And proud to be
    Under the same sun
    Singing songs of freedom like

I've been praying for
    For the people to say

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th September 2022 at 16:17.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (26th September 2020), Bluegreen (26th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), greybeard (24th September 2020), Hym (24th September 2020), Icare (24th September 2020), Ivanhoe (26th September 2020), justntime2learn (24th September 2020), pueblo (26th September 2020), Stephanie (24th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th September 2020), Valerie Villars (24th September 2020), Wind (24th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #52623
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Message To The Truth Community (7:23 min)
    Lawrence Wasson - Be Aware of the information you are taking in.

The entire System is created to mislead EVERYONE. Just because we have a ton of knowledge and understanding on how this reality works does not mean we are not being captivated by the Control System's spell. They attempt to work through EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET, even those who THINK they have a solid grasp on the Nature of Reality.

Have a restful weekend...

Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th September 2020 at 22:11.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th September 2020), Bluegreen (25th September 2020), ClearWater (26th September 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), Ivanhoe (26th September 2020), justntime2learn (25th September 2020), kfm27917 (1st October 2020), onawah (25th September 2020), pueblo (26th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th September 2020), TargeT (25th September 2020), thepainterdoug (25th September 2020), Valerie Villars (26th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #52624
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The people who have planned what is happening just now have been planning this for many years.
    They will have taken every possible reaction into account.
    While we focus our attention on the obvious something else is probably going on.
    I havent watched the video yet --so my response is a general one.

My signature is valid for me.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th September 2020), ClearWater (26th September 2020), Elainie (26th September 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), justntime2learn (26th September 2020), kfm27917 (1st October 2020), RunningDeer (26th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Valerie Villars (26th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #52625
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

One thing I continually work on in life is my ability to communicate effectively. I think one of my problems is I'm easily annoyed so I just give up. I can't debate people so I generally resort to "how much do you want to bet" and people either lose money or shut up cause they realize they're talking out of their ass and I'm not. This isn't an option online and it's a shame because sometimes I want to help people but I can't because of my inability to convey a message.

I bring this up because of my headaches. I want to help others with my condition but I just don't know how to get people to listen to me. There is a large cluster headache group on facebook and there was recently a several day, online seminar featuring multiple doctors. In short, if you have this condition you're ****ed. It varies in severity but regardless it is never pretty. The pain is indescribable and the psychological toll it takes is bad. Meditation wasn't mentioned once. Some folks advised taking xanex to remain calm.

Through years of consistent mindfulness practice I've managed to dramatically reduce (somewhat eliminate) the negative psychological effects. Now, this is where I have a couple flaws, it presses two of my "buttons" or pet peeves: I don't think people know what the **** they're talking about when they speak on meditation and I suck at clearly explaining myself. To some extent I must be full of ****, since through mindfulness one develops a calm mind and since I'm becoming annoyed then evidently I'm contradicting myself on some level.

Anyway it's sad to read/hear what these folks are going through. I've been through all of it and I absolutely know a healthy way to navigate through the mind **** that comes with it. It's the old saying of, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink." It's messed up to see the degree of suffering going on. There was a guy in Finland who couldn't get o2! It was illegal, he even tried to get welders o2 and they wouldn't do it. What the ****? Everyone says American health care sucks but I now call bull****, you'll see multiple accounts like this on those forums. Canadians were resorting to private practices for o2.

I won't pretend to know for certain what the root cause of the headaches are but I do think it goes back to my teen years. I think I was stressed too much and I blew a fuse in my mind so to speak. One thing I do know for certain is that my temper would increase the pain during the attacks. It's hard to explain but as I would lay there in pain my mind would race at the speed of light and all the thoughts were negative. I'd think about the things people would say about my headaches, especially my (at the time) doctor, hereafter referred to as Mrs. Numb Nuts (MNN).

MNN annoyed the **** out of me. She wouldn't know bedside manner if it slapped her in the face. I tried to explain to MNN the severity of the pain over and over. One time she said it's not so bad because she's had a patient in her office during one of their attacks. Yeah well you're ****ing stupid MNN, like all things in life there is a spectrum and obviously that was a light attack. MNN said if I'm having multiple attacks per day and at that severity of pain then I should go to the hospital. Well MNN, despite me talking crap about other countries health care that's where ours falls short: That **** ain't cheap.

When those kind of things are going through your head during the attacks - for whatever reason - it seriously amplifies the pain, it brings it up from a 4 to a 7 so to speak. I swear I could actually feel something happening in my brain. I now believe it was the release of a particular peptide.

Now that I am a better meditator than before, I can allow these thoughts to float away without grabbing on to them and I can remain calm. Therefore, the pain will not be affected by my psychological state. This also gives me the ability to focus on the pain, which can put me into almost a trance like state, changing my perception of the pain. It cannot be eliminated but through changing of the perception one can turn the "volume knob" down. It's a fascinating thing really. The pain reaches a point where one starts writhing in bed and when you're there you have 2 options: if you can manage to use mindfulness then you may have a chance to make it or you are ****ed, plain and simple. This is why one should meditate (practice mindfulness specifically). You at least have an option rather than the walk through hell. And the stronger the mind the higher the chance of avoiding that walk.

I wish there was a way to demonstrate the effectiveness of proper meditation. I get annoyed at people too easily and I kinda feel like a dick bag about it. I roll my eyes every time someone says they meditate by laying down and listening to music or dance naked with prayer beads chanting "yolololo" or whatever the **** they read on psychopath.com
    Last edited by Strat; 25th September 2020 at 23:44.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th September 2020), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2020), Franny (26th September 2020), Gracy (26th September 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), justntime2learn (26th September 2020), Kryztian (25th September 2020), Orph (26th September 2020), RunningDeer (26th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th September 2020), Valerie Villars (26th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #52626
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

The entire System is created to mislead EVERYONE. Just because we have a ton of knowledge and understanding on how this reality works does not mean we are not being captivated by the Control System's spell. They attempt to work through EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET, even those who THINK they have a solid grasp on the Nature of Reality.

Have a restful weekend...

Though I can appear to write quite strongly about the situation , Im not emotionally involved with it.
    Wear the world like a loose garment and this too shall pass are corner stones of my belief.

Awareness takes one beyond appearances which are forever changing anyway.
    I feel for those who are suffering through these Draconian measures but wait and see takes pressure off.
    Divine energy wins the day, there is nothing to fear, action may take place but at a higher level of energy.

The Self is immune to the vicissitudes of this existence

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Harmony (28th September 2020), RunningDeer (26th September 2020), Satori (26th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th September 2020), Valerie Villars (28th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #52627
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

This guy Wasson has translated into video the main thrust of what I have been saying and doing on this forum for years. Thank you!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th September 2020), greybeard (26th September 2020), Harmony (28th September 2020), RunningDeer (26th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #52628
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    (Gotta) Feel this:

...use the gift...
    ...use it to uplift...

Bump. The human spirit is invincible. The most positive, uplifting and poignant thing I have seen in a long time. Good stuff.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (27th September 2020), Bluegreen (27th September 2020), greybeard (27th September 2020), Harmony (28th September 2020), justntime2learn (27th September 2020), meeradas (20th November 2020), Michi (27th September 2020), RunningDeer (27th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #52629
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Bump. The human spirit is invincible. The most positive, uplifting and poignant thing I have seen in a long time. Good stuff.
    I had posted this a while ago, but a guy was covering that song at a small coffee shop. Little did he know Matisyahu was standing right in front of him, he didn't recognize him without the beard. Matisyahu invited him to play with him and he did eventually end up playing a show alongside of him.
    Last edited by Strat; 27th September 2020 at 15:26.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (27th September 2020), Bluegreen (27th September 2020), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2020), Harmony (28th September 2020), justntime2learn (27th September 2020), meeradas (20th November 2020), raregem (3rd October 2020), RunningDeer (27th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Valerie Villars (28th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #52630
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This guy Wasson has translated into video the main thrust of what I have been saying and doing on this forum for years. Thank you!
    I was a bit succinct the other day. What happens is that an idea is planted and the media – meaning the mainstream and conspiracy media – blow it out of all proportion. Something becomes a mental reality in preparation for becoming an actual realization, just as a blueprint tells you what is going to be constructed. Here are a couple of links to the sort of thing I mean:
    Quote The thing about invisible enemies is that they only have as much leverage on real life as we give them. If we give them anything, they make a mountain of it. This happened with “Al Qaeda”, which was no more than a name (or crime syndicate) under which to lump all kinds of miscellaneous goings-on. Anything and everything happening: Al Qaeda did it; just look at how powerful they are, they have done all this stuff. Nonsense: things happened of course, but it had nothing to do with “Al Qaeda”. Likewise George HW Bush continues to act without lifting a little finger; he’s dead actually. The answer is simply to ignore what doesn’t exist. The astronomer Van Flandern explained how this is true for the universe generally: if ever there were a complete vacuum, then matter would simply cross that vacuum as if it wasn’t there. In other words, it isn’t there. That is the whole difficulty with our universe: not only does it contain everything that is, it also contains quite a bit of junk that actually isn’t.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1348684
    And, since the Charlie Hebdo case is as we speak before the courts, see this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1082029
    Last edited by araucaria; 11th October 2020 at 18:40.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

avid (28th September 2020), Bluegreen (3rd October 2020), Harmony (28th September 2020), justntime2learn (28th September 2020), RunningDeer (27th September 2020), Stephanie (1st October 2020), Valerie Villars (28th September 2020), wondering (29th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #52631
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Foxie Loxie: "You must post on Avalon if no one has!!  It is well worth the 2 hrs, IMO!!"
    She also sends thanks for her birthday greeting.

SACHA STONE & OLE DAMMEGÅRD ~ "Enlightenment & Love vs. Satanic Mind-Virus”

This fascinating, extraordinary and intensely informative AGE OF TRUTH TV DEBATE interview with two of the truth community's TOP-EXPERTS and pioneers, SACHA STONE & OLE DAMMEGÅRD, presented by Age Of Truth TV investigative reporter LUCAS ALEXANDER, and streamed LIVE at the AWAKEN WEEKEND DENMARK CONFERENCE, at Kauslunde Kro, Funen, Denmark, before a live audience.

- WORLD CRISIS
    - ACTIVISM
    - THE AWAKENING
    - SATANISM & GLOBAL RITUAL MIND CONTROL
    - FALSE FLAGS
    - DONALD TRUMP vs. N-W-O
    - ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCIES & AI
    - LOVE AND ENLIGHTENMENT

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (28th September 2020), Bluegreen (3rd October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th October 2020), Delight (1st October 2020), Harmony (28th September 2020), Hym (2nd October 2020), justntime2learn (28th September 2020), Rhogar (7th October 2020), Stephanie (1st October 2020), Valerie Villars (28th September 2020), wondering (29th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #52632
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Foxie Loxie: "You must post on Avalon if no one has!!  It is well worth the 2 hrs, IMO!!"

Thank you, Foxie Loxie. Sacha Stone is a gifted orator, and Ole Dammegard is pure love. Perfect bookend guests with inspirational and informative points of view.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2020 at 17:07.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (28th September 2020), Bluegreen (3rd October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th October 2020), Elainie (28th September 2020), Hym (2nd October 2020), justntime2learn (28th September 2020), kfm27917 (1st October 2020), Rhogar (7th October 2020), Stephanie (1st October 2020), Strat (30th September 2020), Valerie Villars (28th September 2020), wondering (29th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #52633
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,016 times in 643 posts

I'm looking for a COMMON LAW expert here in Scotland/UK. Anyone know anyone? Ask them to PM me please.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Hym (2nd October 2020), justntime2learn (30th September 2020), RunningDeer (30th September 2020), Stephanie (1st October 2020)

27. Link to Post #52634
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Present (4:18 minutes)

"A glass of water" (1:48 minutes)

Learn to put the glass down.
    Live happy because you deserve it.
    "A glass of water" Is a must watch inspirational story which will change your perspective of life. When you have stress and worries, you should let it go as soon as possible.

The longer you hold on to your stresses and worries, the heavier your heart gets. Soon, you will be paralyzed by your anxieties and worries.

Let your worries flow away, the sooner you let go, the faster you'll recover from the stress. Share this video to whoever you think is in a state of stress and worries.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2020), Bluegreen (3rd October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th October 2020), Harmony (3rd October 2020), Hym (2nd October 2020), JohanB (3rd October 2020), justntime2learn (2nd October 2020), onevoice (3rd October 2020), raregem (3rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #52635
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Here and Now, I’m in a holding pattern as if the next few weeks will reveal so much more than I already know.

If it doesn’t, then I know only an increasingly dystopian world of humans complying with a ruthless plutocratic, God forbid even Satanic, world control structure that seeks to oppress and dictate what we are allowed to say, think and do. That milks us, poisons us and discards when no longer useful. It’s not good, face it. Then envision something better.

The hope on the horizon for me is, informed and awakened, rather than 'woke' humans...

I won’t say I’m an avid follower, but the Q movement and all that it reveals has interested me since it began. The continual villification of it in the mainstream and the banning of accounts who discuss it (when here in the West we used to value Free Speech) lends it more credibility with each passing day to be honest. Congress voting on the subject is outrageous when it seems to be ANTIFA that are burning buildings and conducting riots, if any movement needs to be looked at. But the Q lot do reveal a lot of uncomfortable information don't they?

I hope it’s all part of the plan that POTUS and FLOTUS duck out of the limelight with ‘mild symptoms’ of COVID, while the arrests and removal of psychopaths in places of power, moves on apace. I hope he pops up in two weeks saying here’s the cure, no vaccine required, Covid is over.

A new and better world could be built, following it’s scourge.

So I'm in a hopeful holding pattern. Right now.

I wrote the following two days ago and got distracted from posting. I don't think I ever posted on this thread before, so indulge me with two at once.

Here and now it 14.44 as I start this, feeling calmer than I was. I have peace for a very few short hours between the environment bombarding me on all sides with noisy neighbours and general urban noise. I struggle to be a spirit level inside a bouncing ball. It’s not where I want to be. Urban, polluted, even if can find woods to walk in for some fresh air for an hour or two a day. I’ve been trying to change it for over 20 years. My environment. Nothing but obstacles. It never flowed. The path of least resistance was staying put. I've wanted to be in a permaculture, self sustainable, conscious community for over 30 years. Why aren’t I?

I have had to learn patience and a lot more. Not easy for an Arian.

Today I hit the wall. Screaming point. I could not quieten my mind or settle my energy. A ‘frequency’ had me in it’s grip.

Then I recalled a notification yesterday that a channel I subscribe to, had uploaded. I saw Kaypacha’s smiling face in my mind’s eye and opened youtube and sat down to listen. I took deep breaths.

He’s at his best here and described in so many ways, how it is for me here and now and for a lot of us, no doubt. It helped me so much today I thought it worth a share.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th October 2020), Harmony (3rd October 2020), justntime2learn (3rd October 2020), RunningDeer (3rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd October 2020)

31. Link to Post #52636
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sailing - Christopher Cross (4:23 min)

Well it's not far back to sanity, at least it's not for me
    And if the wind is right you can sail away and find serenity
    Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see.
    Believe me.

Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
    Just a dream and the wind to carry me
    And soon I will be free

Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
    And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
    Believe me.

It's not far to never-never land, no reason to pretend
    And if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocence again
    Believe me.

And soon I will be free

Fantasy, it gets the best of me
    When I'm sailing

All caught up in the reverie, every word is a symphony
    Won't you believe me?

And soon I will be free

Well it's not far back to sanity, at least it's not for me
    And if the wind is right you can sail away and find serenity
    Believe me.

And soon I will be free

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2020), Bluegreen (3rd October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (3rd October 2020), onevoice (3rd October 2020), Phoenix1304 (3rd October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020), Wind (4th October 2020), wondering (3rd October 2020)

33. Link to Post #52637
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LINE IN THE SAND
    UPDATE: It was well worth my time to listen to the entire vid. It's fast moving because the format is that the speakers get 2-5 minutes to inform and inspire and encourage.

I’ve listened to the first hour of 4 1/2+ hour vid and plan to listen to more. (if not all) Lots of guest speakers pass through. Easy to fast forward if/where necessary.

Thanks to Foxie Loxie for passing this video along.
    Del Bigtree
    Pete Evans
    Mikki Willis
    Rocco Galati
    Susan Stanfield
    Michael Tellenger
    Zach Bush
    Sherri Tenpenny
    Dr Buttar
    Nurse Kate
    Dolores Cahill
    Mark Steele
    Dr. Northrup
    Pam Popper
    RFK
    Dr. Lewis
    Tom Brown
    And many more
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th October 2020 at 01:08.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (4th October 2020), Hym (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (4th October 2020), onawah (4th October 2020), Rhogar (7th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #52638
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (5th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #52639
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
    I am enjoying so much wonder and have been practicing transposing all information. I like this signature quote much more this way:

Whomever loves everything will see that she becomes a lover. When you gaze into abyss within, in love, the abyss will become a field of love.

here and now I am no longer afraid that if I observe anything I just do not appreciate, it will be cemented by my gaze. It takes attention only to what LOVE feels like to become a lover. As I love on everything with as large a dose as I may muster, my field becomes ever more beautiful. It starts close in and spreads. This is science IMO.

People seem always to be acknowledging that everything they love is somewhere, dependent on something but never here. The lamentations without transposing what we choose, is our down fall into pain. The biggest biggest lie is about "someday"... that everything we could ever want is just not HERE and NOW. This is backward. WE bring the love before it ever shows form. I can testify by my experience that this works. Rage and frustration will just not change our state unless we transpose it to love... consciously. If we grasp the technology of manifestation we can be neutral about all appearances.

The choice to become a lover means that love will be everywhere and I imagine something that is just so POSSIBLE, that we all are in love and beloved NOW. LOVE IS revealed everywhere in tangible ways. To choose to be a LOVER is 100% practical.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (5th October 2020), greybeard (6th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Hym (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (5th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020), TargeT (5th October 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (6th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #52640
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FrankV ™

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th June 2021 at 21:08.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th October 2020), ClearWater (7th October 2020), Constance (7th October 2020), Delight (6th October 2020), Elen (7th October 2020), Frank V (16th June 2021), greybeard (6th October 2020), justntime2learn (6th October 2020), meeradas (20th November 2020), naochan (6th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Stephanie (8th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2632 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1632 2132 2532 2582 2622 2632 2642 2682 2703 LastLast