+ Reply to Thread
Page 1550 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 550 1050 1450 1500 1540 1550 1560 1600 1650 2050 2550 2703 LastLast
Results 30,981 to 31,000 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #30981
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

well they have new astrology combining eastern and western...

jim
    Not exactly new.

Part of my decision making in my marriage partner (now 17 years) was based on a book combining east/west astro.

Book suggested she would be "crazy" about me ... careful what you wish for folks is the lesson learned.

Joking (mostly) ... she has been a great wife and mother.

so ... sup with the aircraft carrier???

Cal
    ok how is this ... front of my album

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 23rd May 2013 at 16:43.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Calz (23rd May 2013), donk (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

3. Link to Post #30982
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)

...all I wanna do is run around naked lately : )
    If I didn't know you better I could have quite the laugh doing the MSM take on that.

Since I do ... I just want to take the opportunity since I rarely post anymore to remind you of my appreciation and admiration for what you do on a regular basis not only in the forum but on Gaia and the Universe.

Serious

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), donk (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), thunder24 (25th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #30983
    Thanks

jim

Not around much these days but did see and listen to a 2009 video of your Chinese wife.

If that is the "album" you refer to then yes I found it special not only based on the music but images.

Not sure what that had to do with an aircraft carrier ... but I likely missed most of your posts so forgive me

No dig at all ... you stimulated a moment of curiousity and that doesn't happen much with me here lately.

Kudos and appreciation for your music ... have to stand aside and acclimate the deeper message and meaning you have for being here ...

Not a bad thing ... simply acclimation

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), donk (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

7. Link to Post #30984
    Thanks

my friend told me Hong Kong is flooded ... in 2 meters of water ... we are getting storms here .. but that is usual ... some people are saying there is water coming up ,,, so I am wondering because I only recently read where greenland has been melted down with HAARP ,.. is that causing it ...??? then all the droughts ... I didn't want to get back into weather but .... I can .... looks like i have to get on the weather channels ... then I will get the usual "you stop putting toradoes in Oklahoma stuff ... it is like past life stories of a place in south west USA where not much rain happened ... and some auditor found an Indian up there diverting all the water from that area .. and was doing it because he was the tribe spiritual man and he flooded the tribe so he decided to stop all the rain from going there ,... so the auditor audited out the incident and he came back a few weeks and wanted to know what to do ... she told him to hop in a body at the nearest hospital and she didn't see him after that.

well if I have to take on the global weather and I can ... I may not know everything ... but it would be better than doing nothing ..

jim

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Calz (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), fourty-two (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

9. Link to Post #30985
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Well, that got me to wondering about how people use these words "we all are..." and then fill in the blank.

Just trying to make sense of this. Who is "we all?" We all...planet Earth dwellers? We all...human beings? We all...souls? Like, who the heck is this we all? There are soul groups, there are groups of off-worlders here, there are all these groups of people here at this time. Yet, I hear this phrase all the time..."we all..."

Sounds like I am, once again, trying to make sense of things that I may never be able to make sense of. My random musings for the day.

Much Love,
    I think about that a lot too, and have come to the conclusion that we are all beings that ultimately derive (take/consume) our (useful, lifegiving) energy from light (which to me also is love, truth, and information)...the primary source (for us, beings/life that we can relate to) being the sun (in this existence anyway--here & now)...which I can only assumes exists from an even grander scale source of light (which again seems to me to be love and truth)

....heh, feeling extra-parenthetical today.

Welcome to village, jim!

10. Link to Post #30986
    Thanks

jim

Not around much these days but did see and listen to a 2009 video of your Chinese wife.

If that is the "album" you refer to then yes I found it special not only based on the music but images.

Not sure what that had to do with an aircraft carrier ... but I likely missed most of your posts so forgive me

No dig at all ... you stimulated a moment of curiousity and that doesn't happen much with me here lately.

Kudos and appreciation for your music ... have to stand aside and acclimate the deeper message and meaning you have for being here ...

Not a bad thing ... simply acclimation
    I don't really know where I can get a global weather chart showing the jet streams for the last 10 years ... or last few years ... haven't been playing that for awhile

got any ideas?

jim

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Calz (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

12. Link to Post #30987
    Thanks

Jetstreams are changing big time ...

Simple searches will validate that.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

14. Link to Post #30988
    Thanks

I need to get a standard pattern so I can align them

example ... if I pull the jet stream from alaska down on the outside of the coast line of california and raise above Los Angeles I can drive rain into Los Angeles .. but lower it more like to san diego .. would not get any rain in Los Angeles ...
    so if I knew where the jets streams go that creates normal weather . I could stablize the weather patterns around the earth ...

jim

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Calz (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

16. Link to Post #30989
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

example ... if I pull the jet stream from alaska down on the outside of the coast line of california and raise above Los Angeles I can drive rain into Los Angeles .. but lower it more like to san diego .. would not get any rain in Los Angeles ...
    so if I knew where the jets streams go that creates normal weather . I could stablize the weather patterns around the earth ...

jim
    When you’re done doing that, would you mind stabilizing the crazy energies around my home? Should be a breeze compared to global weather patterns…

17. Link to Post #30990
    Thanks

jim

Heading for bed (work nights) but here is one of many examples taken from simple searches.

Me ... not "clear" ... not sure why you need examples of what is "clear" on the net.

No dig ... interesting what you are trying to do here.

http://www.classzone.com/books/earth...1906page02.cfm

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

19. Link to Post #30991
    Thanks

jim

Heading for bed (work nights) but here is one of many examples taken from simple searches.

Me ... not "clear" ... not sure why you need examples of what is "clear" on the net.

you're right ... I can also just decide what I want ...
    got it

jim

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

21. Link to Post #30992
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

lol, donk, stabilize the energies around your home...hahaha

Big storms here this week. Blew in this direction after Oklahoma, I presume. I checked this morning, and really thought there was no rain expected today. The sky got really dark about 30 minutes ago, I went outside and it feels like storm. Came back in to catch up, and the loudest crack I've ever heard boooomed through the house. I haven't been scared by a storm, in forever. I calm myself quite well knowing that whatever will be, will be. But that crack/boom vibrated through here for a good 15 seconds, and after I peeled myself off the ceiling and planted myself back on the chair, I realize the dog's going berzerk, too. I guess I just didn't expect that.

Guess it might be time to shut down, here. Much Love,

oh, and now here comes the rain...soothing my rattled nerves...
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Calz (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013)

23. Link to Post #30993
    Thanks

jim

got it

jim
    this link is good
    thanks
    jim

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

25. Link to Post #30994
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I find these elemental forces too unruly to deal with. I prefer the nice focused, coherent energy, the energy of intentional beings. I find it easier to home in on those and collect, amplify and redirect the energy where needed. Never tried to do that with storms, course the amplifying can be used as a dissipater just as easily. Hi Jim

Sad to hear of Samsara's departure. She's in my thoughts, and she's just down the road from here (hwy 401 to the TC, or Trans-Canada Hwy.#40 at Quebec boarder). Or you can take the scenic route through the 2 & 20 (hwys.) along the river's edge (St. Larence River).

Where you been, Calz? Great to hear from you.

Sorry you not feeling good, Ulli. Get well soon. I have this thing about phlem and the mucous membranes of the body. I find I need to adjust them every morning, and clean them out. Especially the tongue, as it is the main collector of detritus (ama?) in the body during sleep. This is all just my theories, mixed with info I've gleened over the years. These mucous secretions are extrememly important in the maintenance of a healthy body for many, many reasons. Primarily because they are our first line of defense against external agents of disease and pathogens. It is to bring them into optimal performance that the lungs, esophageal lining, throat, and nose must be purged - like cleaning the filters in your furnace for example. Stomach and intestines also slough off their mucous linings regularly, about every two-three weeks, I believe. To go even further, the organs of the body have linings of mucosal secretions, as does the entire thoraxic cavity. Not only that but every cell has such a lining as well.
    The human body is a marvel. Where did I hear the body was composed of seven (or was it several?) channels that combine in a certain ingenious arrangement that allows life to manifest in all its glorious forms. Makes me gawk in wonder. Seven tubes...

Hi Donk, I see you are here, as are two members in invisible mode. Hello to you two too.

Nothing new to report here. Waiting to get called back to work, any day now. Processing, processing. Keeping my hands busy with a project to do with my staff. I love to create. Writing, reading, thinking, woodworking, crafts, drawing, music, anything really. If I had my druthers, that's what I'd do with most of my time. Oops, I already do!

Dan, mister Eagle man, good to have you back in North America. Suddenly the atmosphere is that much lighter...

Paula, of course, you are in my heart too.

So many wonderful people here. And I am rambling. I better go.

hugs
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Calz (23rd May 2013), donk (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), ulli (23rd May 2013)

27. Link to Post #30995
    Thanks

got it

jim

What I want is sleep ... for the moment anyway.

Guess we have to speculate on what the aircraft carrier image is about unless you addressed that elsewhere

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), thunder24 (25th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #30996
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Where you been, Calz? Great to hear from you.
    Thanks Ernie.

Wife has been having health issues and I have been "consumed" with family matters.

Appreciate the thought.
    Last edited by Calz; 23rd May 2013 at 19:24.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Carmody (23rd May 2013), donk (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Marianne (23rd May 2013), onawah (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), skippy (23rd May 2013), thunder24 (25th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #30997
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)

jim
    When you’re done doing that, would you mind stabilizing the crazy energies around my home? Should be a breeze compared to global weather patterns…
    Weather is simple -energy. It can be moved about tailored, shifted, and whatnot. No consciousness, overall. The barriers to access are minimal.

People, are their own form of controlled and directed ever changing storm. Energized from within. Interaction with people, and their energies... is a form of integration. Also difficult, as their energy has it's own bubble, it's own language and it's own impetus/control.

It goes back to that situation where the believing scientists would have the psychic experiment work and the disbelieving not having it work. Their projections created the result. Eg, if you believe that the I ching works, then it will. If you don't, then it won't. If I believe it does and try to demonstrate that directly in the presence of someone who claims neutrality but their deep core projects disbelief, then the result will be nil. which is why it's so hard to get the lottery numbers, with millions of people pushing that around at the same time. To get around that, if you truly have no interest in the lottery numbers, then you will get them. If you do have an interest, you'll be integrating with the desires of all the others, and you won't. Which means that guessing the lottery numbers will never get you anywhere.

Since few to none touch the weather, or consider it possible to do so....it is open to manipulation. No opposing force and it is easy to work with.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd May 2013 at 19:25.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Calz (23rd May 2013), donk (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), Marianne (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), skippy (23rd May 2013), thunder24 (25th May 2013), ulli (23rd May 2013), Wind (23rd May 2013)

33. Link to Post #30998
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

We've talked about working with the elementals, many times here in the village, now out there it's like a taboo subject.
    Love is an inside job

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Calz (23rd May 2013), Carmody (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), skippy (23rd May 2013), ulli (23rd May 2013)

35. Link to Post #30999
    Thanks

well they have new astrology combining eastern and western...

jim
    Not exactly new.

Part of my decision making in my marriage partner (now 17 years) was based on a book combining east/west astro.

Book suggested she would be "crazy" about me ... careful what you wish for folks is the lesson learned.

Joking (mostly) ... she has been a great wife and mother.

so ... sup with the aircraft carrier???

Cal

jim
    well the aircraft thing happened because i had to do an introduction of myself and .. so I had downloaded these pictures to show what and where I worked before ... but ... maybe it is not a good avatar for this site .. so I changed to my album cover but Maybe I should change it to the back side because it has a good story connected to it.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

1inMany (23rd May 2013), Calz (23rd May 2013), eaglespirit (23rd May 2013), Lisab (23rd May 2013), RunningDeer (23rd May 2013), skippy (23rd May 2013)

37. Link to Post #31000
    Thanks

well the aircraft thing happened because i had to do an introduction of myself and .. so I had downloaded these pictures to show what and where I worked before ... but ... maybe it is not a good avatar for this site .. so I changed to my album cover but Maybe I should change it to the back side because it has a good story connected to it.
    Good stories are "allowed"

... please ...

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1550 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 550 1050 1450 1500 1540 1550 1560 1600 1650 2050 2550 2703 LastLast