+ Reply to Thread
Page 1007 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 7 507 907 957 997 1007 1017 1057 1107 1507 2007 2703 LastLast
Results 20,121 to 20,140 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #20121
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Of late, I've left and returned to ‘Here and Now’. I noticed there's a knot that needs attention. But there’s also a quickening with the process time between reflection and light bulb. So, I sneak in the back door. And give a

Though, I see more knots floating up to the surface. Someone must be is handing out life jackets down there. Minor unfinished parts. That’s all. Well, I just shake my head and sit with a mocha cappuccino. They bitch. I listen. We poke. Then share pizza.

Sign of the times.

This new energy is a gift. It's an opportunity to bust through the garbage.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th September 2012 at 15:10.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (29th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), Carmody (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (30th September 2012), Samsara (29th September 2012), Sierra (30th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #20122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Or the walls (the ones we built ourselves, not jerico) came a tumblin' down!

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Just had major deja-vu reading your last post, Carmody.
    imo, you're spot on.

Thinking of sympathetic vibrations...as when a clothesline hums in a breeze. Enlarge that to a bridge and it all comes tumbling down.
    Finally found a quick video of the Tacoma Narrows bridge collapse with explanation...

It's one thing when the inner walls we build come down, but quite another when the bridges connecting people collapse.

With each lesson learned...each self-examination undertaken...each wall taken down...better bridges are built...the strength and clarity of our own inner tools used in the building determine the outcome.
    Last edited by Belle; 29th September 2012 at 14:53.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

1inMany (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Carmody (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Samsara (29th September 2012), Sierra (30th September 2012), ViralSpiral (29th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #20123
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

"and the word of the day, is I don't know what to say..."

This came on when I was reading the thread, kinda resonated...Kimya Dawson always gives me a lift: "I got good at feeling bad and that's while I'm still here..."

Missed the 20k/1k extravaganaza...happy late k-day

6. Link to Post #20124
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Or the walls (the ones we built ourselves, not jerico) came a tumblin' down!

Just had major deja-vu reading your last post, Carmody.
    imo, you're spot on.

Thinking of sympathetic vibrations...as when a clothesline hums in a breeze. Enlarge that to a bridge and it all comes tumbling down.
    Finally found a quick video of the Tacoma Narrows bridge collapse with explanation...

It's one thing when the inner walls we build come down, but quite another when the bridges connecting people collapse.

With each lesson learned...each self-examination undertaken...each wall taken down...better bridges are built...the strength and clarity of our own inner tools used in the building determine the outcome.
    And notice how just a simple wind, resonating just right, can bring down such a grand structure because no-one thought it was possible for such a small wind to have such an effect ...

EDIT: BTW Good Morning village! It appears I missed some drama? perfect!
    Have a great day everyone!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th September 2012 at 16:13.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

1inMany (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #20125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m only three minutes into the vid and I just had to post it here. It’s from Referee’s thread called, “Whole Foods Organic Lies”. I should point out that even if you don't go to Whole Foods, they talk about GMO products that are in other markets in the healthy isle.

In part, this is Arrowwinds' post: ‘I went into Whole foods a couple of years ago and inquired about Canola Oil which they had on their shelves. I was told by several employees that Canola was not GMO, but was hybrid. I was taken to the main manager to discuss the issue. I did not challenge anyone but only said that I believed it was GMO and I want to talk to their supervisor... Each employee had the same rap, needless to say I was convinced that they were trained to say what they said and I felt that they were totally BS. One employee, when discussing it being a hybrid plant, after a few more question, I realized she didn't even understand what a hybrid plant was.’

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Are you near a Trader Joe's? You can get Himalayan Pink Salt there, and not have to pay shipping.
    Sierra and Paul, I finally got the Himalayan Pink rock salt with grinder and two shakers. Still haven’t made it to Trader Joe's.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th September 2012 at 16:32.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (29th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #20126
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), araucaria (29th September 2012), astrid (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), DeDukshyn (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Heather2017 (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), Mark (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Samsara (30th September 2012), Sierra (30th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #20127
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Spiritual/new age author Claire Nahmad has designed a set of angel cards called The Kick Ass Angels. Hmmm methinks she's been reading the Here and Now thread!

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

1inMany (29th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), DeDukshyn (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Samsara (30th September 2012), ViralSpiral (29th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #20128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to update the information from the Whole Foods thread. I've posted my response to A Simple Human's post. It brought clarity to my understanding.
    Quote Posted by A Simple Human (here)
    Whole Foods Market has responded to the claims in the Organic Spies YouTube video through its companies blog:
    "Wow, thanks A Simple Human. I'm just getting to your post. Worked from the bottom and then jumped to the first vid. Seems, I'm part of the problem... There’s still a part of me that says, what do I trust? Some of that and some of this.

Here’s a useful tool: calibrated through muscle testing. I learned from Dr. David Hawkins’ materials. These day, I go with the gut. It’s nice to have a back up for those times when it’s hard to get out of the head. This is a great vid. The gentleman goes over at least 11 techniques and how and when to apply."

I shop mostly the outer isles. Questions come up in regular markets on what’s safe, what’s not. I’m coming to the place where I do the best I can. Continue to live as balanced in mind, body, and spirit, as I can. Don’t buy into negative programs. Otherwise, no matter what quality foods, drinks, holistic approaches used, silly-mind cancels them out.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th September 2012 at 18:13.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #20129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I’m only three minutes into the vid and I just had to post it here. It’s from Referee’s thread called, “Whole Foods Organic Lies”. I should point out that even if you don't go to Whole Foods, they talk about GMO products that are in other markets in the healthy isle.

In part, this is Arrowwinds' post: ‘I went into Whole foods a couple of years ago and inquired about Canola Oil which they had on their shelves. I was told by several employees that Canola was not GMO, but was hybrid. I was taken to the main manager to discuss the issue. I did not challenge anyone but only said that I believed it was GMO and I want to talk to their supervisor... Each employee had the same rap, needless to say I was convinced that they were trained to say what they said and I felt that they were totally BS. One employee, when discussing it being a hybrid plant, after a few more question, I realized she didn't even understand what a hybrid plant was.’

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Are you near a Trader Joe's? You can get Himalayan Pink Salt there, and not have to pay shipping.
    Sierra and Paul, I finally got the Himalayan Pink rock salt with grinder and two shakers. Still haven’t made it to Trader Joe's.
    Whole Foods sounds like another wallmart, but that aside, some things are actually tricky to define as GMO. First, most of all grains these days are GMO - these were the first crops to be modified for better yield.

But also consider that cooking garlic is GMO (allium sativa). It is not a natural plant that would ever have evolved in it's current form. All throughout the 1000s of years garlic has had its genetic disposition distinctly "created" via seed selection and hybridization. This therefore has to fall into the category of GMO ... no? There are still forms of wild garlic out there and they are a bit different in both appearance and taste / smell to modern cooking garlic.

One could say that that type of GMO is a far cry from combining tomatoes with hog genes (yup - you big chain store's tomatoes more than likely have animal genes in them), but I feel there should be better distinction made about what exactly is a GMO.

At the end of the day, if you don't know where your food comes from our how it was grown, you are are not much in control of what you are putting into your bodies. This is true if you shop at Whole Foods or anywhere. Buy local

Just rambling thoughts ...

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

1inMany (30th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #20130
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

This latest sun event is going hit us proper on the 30th
    but for sensitives it's much sooner and it's a big one-
    We also have a full moon at the same time ...

Basically it's a sort out your crap time , else it will be
    sorted for you time .... One way or another everyone is
    being called up to look at themselves in the most
    naked of ways . This is either excruciating and going to
    see ppl freaking out in all sorts of ways or totally
    exhilarating and a serious quickening .

Be open , be courageous and be love and all will be joyous .
    Stay stuck in old patterns and things will be ripped
    from you like a dressing off a wound ...

Everyone talks about preparing for material emergencies
    but spiritual emergencies are just as real and important
    In my book they are more important .

This is why my search in the last 12 months for a support
    crew of very advanced and evolved teachers with zero
    baggage was so crucial . Now I'm seeing the real benefits
    of all this work , it's in the ability to stay still and calm in a
    storm that is rattling you at your core .
    And also the ability to transmute and transform and move
    energies from where they are in excess to where they are
    needed . None of this work and the learning there of uses
    words , only feeling, stillness and visioning .
    I've said it before and I'll say it again , move out of the head
    and live more in the heart , as much as you can, see through it
    experience through it and allow what is coming in to
    flow through you . The less you attach to your emotional
    responses the better

The Bone Mother speaks her frustration of people not letting
    things go so she can do her job of cleaning up and transformation
    She is only one of many archetypal and pure energies that are
    available to help us .
    We are so loved and so blessed on so many levels
    When in doubt call out for help and offer up what is ailing
    you for transformation and be amazed at what happens next

Us humans are flawed that's why we are here in the first place
    Spirit however is the highest teacher and the most pure one

My best advice for these times , is to strengthen your
    connections to your highest and truest self, for power protection
    and guidance. Every morning i call in and call down my true self
    and my highest self so I have that power to work with . Of all the things
    I have learnt this year this has been the one thing that sticks
    with me . We have many aspects, we are so huge and so powerful
    Some of those aspects split off from us especially in traumas,
    Call back any parts that are ready and willing to come back into
    relationship at this time, and feel the power enter your body .
    This is your own power .

When you learn to do this, you don't need to reach out to anything
    external it's all there and it's your sovereign right to have access
    to what is yours . It's pure love in its most powerful form and when
    you are vibrating at this level do you thing anything can rock you?

Try it and you will be amazed .

Be love
    Astrid
    Last edited by astrid; 29th September 2012 at 18:50.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

19. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (30th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), araucaria (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), Carmody (29th September 2012), DeDukshyn (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Free Will (30th September 2012), greybeard (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), Mark (29th September 2012), meeradas (29th September 2012), modwiz (30th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Samsara (30th September 2012), Sierra (30th September 2012), ViralSpiral (30th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #20131
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

The thoughts you think are ever so much more beneficial or harmful than the foods you eat. One can eat junk with a positive attitude and be perfectly healthy, and conversely one can eat all organic, all healthy foods with a crappy attitude and be sick constantly. To paraphrase Cayce.

21. Link to Post #20132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Great rambling thoughts! I'm settling in with the combination of: muscle testing, go with the gut, and don’t buy into negative programs. Otherwise, no matter what quality foods, drinks, holistic approaches used, silly-mind cancels them out. In short, live the Higher Self that I am.

BTW: I ordered the soaps you suggested a while back, but because it was from Canada, it cost more to ship than my total order. I'd have to up the order by 50 soaps. I sighed and wished her well.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th September 2012 at 18:53.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), DeDukshyn (30th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #20133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The thoughts you think are ever so much more beneficial or harmful than the foods you eat. One can eat junk with a positive attitude and be perfectly healthy, and conversely one can eat all organic, all healthy foods with a crappy attitude and be sick constantly. To paraphrase Cayce.
    Hey, we hitched a ride on the same magic carpet. We're one minute apart. Beliefs take one in the direction one points them in. Hav-a-look is worth the time and energy. Can't say it enough.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (30th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012), Samsara (30th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #20134
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I've gotten one of the local vitamin stores to start stocking up on the heritige products, to the point where they brought out the catalogues and let me just go through them just checking things off. All my hygenic type stuff is heritage (cayce formulas) brand, now. Using oral care products have been the most amazing, results wise, but the soaps and oils and shampoo is all so delicious to the senses, and bath time has become truly invigorating. I highly recommend it all, especially the alka thyme mouthwash/burn, cataract, cold, insect bite, etc. remedy. I am to start taking the castor oil internally, starting tonight. I will try not to report the results, ha.

26. Link to Post #20135
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

I am a walking, talking, living legacy as far as that is concerned, PurpleLama : ) : ) : )

Great post too, Astrid...BE the Higher Spirit YOU... and it is ALL a downhill ski run on a slide of Loving Light!!!

I haven't been putting "thanks" to individual posts lately cuz I am on and off the internet quickly lately...Thanks To You All : )

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (30th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), astrid (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Lisab (29th September 2012), modwiz (30th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Samsara (30th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #20136
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

29. Link to Post #20137
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    I am a walking, talking, living legacy as far as that is concerned, PurpleLama : ) : ) : )

Great post too, Astrid...BE the Higher Spirit YOU... and it is ALL a downhill ski run on a slide of Loving Light!!!

I haven't been putting "thanks" to individual posts lately cuz I am on and off the internet quickly lately...Thanks To You All : )
    Jesus said, it's not what goes in your mouth that counts, it's what comes out...

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (30th September 2012), Anchor (29th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), DeDukshyn (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Samsara (30th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #20138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Great rambling thoughts! I'm settling in with the combination of: muscle testing, go with the gut, and don’t buy into negative programs. Otherwise, no matter what quality foods, drinks, holistic approaches used, silly-mind cancels them out. In short, live the Higher Self that I am.

BTW: I ordered the soaps you suggested a while back, but because it was from Canada, it cost more to ship than my total order. I'd have to up the order by 50 soaps. I sighed and wished her well.
    Heh, sorry to hear about the shipping costs - I hate that just to cross a border shipping has to cost 5X as much .. Annoys me too whenever I order something from the US. Well, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the soaps, they last quite a while, I've only used 2.5 bars since I came back from vacation - and I shower daily. Let me know how you find them! I've never bought a lot of handmade soaps before so I guess I can only compare to big brand soaps - but for me there, there was no comparison even.

EDIT: I made the assumption that you followed through with the order -- but you last sentence made think that assumption may be wrong - correct me if needed.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th September 2012 at 20:13.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

1inMany (30th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), Caren (29th September 2012), dan33 (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #20139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From "A Course in Miracles" --- "... Only thoughts can be dirty ..." --- referring to the context of health and sickness
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th September 2012 at 20:04. Reason: better words chosen for clarity

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

1inMany (30th September 2012), another bob (29th September 2012), Belle (29th September 2012), dan33 (29th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Samsara (30th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #20140
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

From "A Course in Miracles" --- "... Only thoughts can be dirty ..." --- referring to the context of health and sickness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1007 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 7 507 907 957 997 1007 1017 1057 1107 1507 2007 2703 LastLast