+ Reply to Thread
Page 2289 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1289 1789 2189 2239 2279 2289 2299 2339 2389 2703 LastLast
Results 45,761 to 45,780 of 54048

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #45761
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Thanks Paula! Next week the ebook will be available for free download gor three days. I wrote to Bill to ask if it was ok to let avalon members know ... but haven't heard back yet. I really really need some reviews. As long as i dont hear otherwise i'll keep everyone updated.
    LOVE ALLways,c

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

araucaria (3rd July 2015), Billy (4th July 2015), Flash (3rd July 2015), fourty-two (4th July 2015), Heather2017 (3rd July 2015), meeradas (3rd July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), Sierra (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Violet (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

3. Link to Post #45762
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Sweltering hot, air full of fungus spores!
    never mind, I am listening to Victoria Vives Kuong & Teal Swan, it helps to avert my gaze from the screen so I can concentrate on the (excellent) content!

VIVA THE ZAMBIANS:
    A Zambian,An American And A German Boarded A Plane,As The Plane Was Flying Over The Sea Satan Came Out And Said To Them: I Want You To Drop Something Into The Sea,If I Find It Then You Die But If I Don't You Live" The American Quickly Plucked A Button From His Shirt And Threw It Into The Sea.... Satan Dived Into The Sea And Came Back With The Button. See!!! He Said And Killed The American. The German Man Threw A Pin Into The Sea.... Satan Dived Into The Sea And Came Back With The Pin. See!!!! He Said And Killed The German. The Zambian Brought Out A Bottle Of Mineral Water,Opened It And Poured The Content Into The Sea Holding Back The Empty Bottle....He Said To Satan." Alenomba' Begin Find Water In Water....Idiot." proud to be zambian....even the devil bow to us. if you are proud to be zambian share this post to your loved ones
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 3rd July 2015 at 16:49.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

araucaria (3rd July 2015), Flash (3rd July 2015), fourty-two (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), Sierra (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

5. Link to Post #45763
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Thanks Paula! Next week the ebook will be available for free download gor three days. I wrote to Bill to ask if it was ok to let avalon members know ... but haven't heard back yet. I really really need some reviews. As long as i dont hear otherwise i'll keep everyone updated.
    LOVE ALLways,c
    Looks like Paula's preempted Bill - but there was a thread only a couple of weeks ago by someone doing the same thing, and she had the management's blessing. Well done btw

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (3rd July 2015), enfoldedblue (3rd July 2015), Flash (3rd July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), Sierra (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

7. Link to Post #45764
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

LOVE ALLways,c
    Oops!!! enfoldenblue, I didn’t know you were planning to make an announcement.

I caught your article on ZenGardner’s site, Discernment – Navigating The Spiritual Minefield. I recognized some of the points from your Discernment thread. That OP was informative and I kept it.

From the May article, I learned of your book. I wanted to post the news back then, but figured that it wasn’t my place. After your post last evening, I though it deserved a plug in case you didn’t feel it was appropriate to advertise. Last evening, I purchased a paperback copy. Kuddos and much success!

FYI: araucaria makes reference to another new Avalon author. This is princesslovercup’s book thread, They' Told Me To Write A Book In One Month....I Did.

Paula <3

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), araucaria (3rd July 2015), Billy (4th July 2015), enfoldedblue (3rd July 2015), Flash (3rd July 2015), Noir (4th July 2015), Sierra (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

9. Link to Post #45765
    Thanks

Thanks for the details, Paula. As you know, I wasn't trying to get you in trouble with anyone. To me telling people about one's own book is the same as referring them to an important post you've made.kudos to the published authors

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), enfoldedblue (3rd July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), Sierra (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

11. Link to Post #45766
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Thanks for the details, Paula. As you know, I wasn't trying to get you in trouble with anyone. To me telling people about one's own book is the same as referring them to an important post you've made.kudos to the published authors
    Yes, I totally got that. Thanks, J. It was an opportunity to follow up with details.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), araucaria (3rd July 2015), Curt (3rd July 2015), enfoldedblue (3rd July 2015), Sierra (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

13. Link to Post #45767
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Ugh. Sometimes one has to be a snot if one is a mod, go chasing trolls. I'm getting better at it, but it still tires me out, I have to withdraw for a few days afterwards, retreat. I don't want that side of me to get too strong. Balance. I'm Libran, and I want balance.

The Village gives me that. I can strip off my armor, sink into the village healing pool, and come back to mySelf.

I'm sitting out on the deck. I've filled the birdbath (It is so dry, I refill the bird bath three times a day). The birds have their seed, need to refill the pot for seed.

The garden below is returning to jungle. The previous owner created a lovely English garden, but she was out in the garden every day, and had a gardener come every week. And it is water intensive. But we have SO many birds, and that is what we love best.

It is getting scary dry here. I see dead trees, dying trees, and all the trees look dry and stressed. Every time I go out on deck, I visualize wet, dripping, steady rain, I pray to the water devas for rain.

It rained last night for a bit.

Tomorrow is 4th of July. My sister's birthday, and my bro-in-law's birthday.

I'll be making potato salad later today to go with the chicken BBQ. Potatoes, red onion, celery, dill pickles, olives, cilantro and parsley, mustard and mayo. Yum yum. Found organic everything except the pickles.

Chance of rain tomorrow night. Please intend a downpour with me.

Water shimmering in the bird bath... A breeze.
    Last edited by Sierra; 3rd July 2015 at 19:30.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), araucaria (3rd July 2015), Billy (4th July 2015), Curt (3rd July 2015), enfoldedblue (3rd July 2015), fourty-two (4th July 2015), Noir (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Violet (4th July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

15. Link to Post #45768
    Thanks

More rain, less trolls

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), Curt (3rd July 2015), fourty-two (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), Sierra (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

17. Link to Post #45769
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Ugh. Sometimes one has to be a snot if one is a mod, go chasing trolls. I'm getting better at it, but it still tires me out, I have to withdraw for a few days afterwards, retreat. I don't want that side of me to get too strong. Balance. I'm Libran, and I want balance.

The Village gives me that. I can strip off my armor, sink into the village healing pool, and come back to mySelf.
    Sierra, I’ve not missed much of what you’ve written across the forum in support, clarification and information. Your post #112 helped it clicked into a different place for me about Milabs and all the levels of possibilities. And as a way of synchronicity, you added a bluebird - multiple personality link from wanttoknow.info. I ‘happened’ to peruse the site that morning. One, I hadn’t visited for about 9 months.

“Corey admits that his mind and memory have been tampered with by the Milab programs.

Corey is out to gather Milabs back under the control of those who created them. Corey takes part in events of evil towards others, against his own will, I am utterly certain.

Consider what happens to those Milabs captured once more. You think a slap on the hand? You think oh pushing Corey does no harm? No damage? What does that say about one who believes a fairy story is harmless or real? What is the distraction of pie in the sky, and what is the purpose?”

Enjoy your family and the 4th of July celebration.

Here’s to breezes and rain in birdbaths and a gentle, deep soaking for her lands.

Paula <3

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), Billy (4th July 2015), Curt (3rd July 2015), fourty-two (4th July 2015), Limor Wolf (4th July 2015), Noir (4th July 2015), Sierra (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (3rd July 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

19. Link to Post #45770
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Thank you Paula. You are a rock of stability, and I love you for it.

I think others in the village are rocks I can lean on too, but I'm too shy to say so... I just hope y'all know who you are. I even use some of you as plumb lines...

Love the birdies in the baths, they enjoy the water so.

And the piggy in galoshes.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), Billy (4th July 2015), Limor Wolf (4th July 2015), PurpleLama (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), Stephanie (4th July 2015), ulli (3rd July 2015), Wind (3rd July 2015)

21. Link to Post #45771
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

It's a summer night and I'm listening to some great guitar playing. All is well.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), Bluegreen (6th July 2015), Iloveyou (4th July 2015), PurpleLama (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (3rd July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Stephanie (4th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #45772
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    LOVE ALLways,c
    Oops!!! enfoldenblue, I didn’t know you were planning to make an announcement.

I caught your article on ZenGardner’s site, Discernment – Navigating The Spiritual Minefield. I recognized some of the points from your Discernment thread. That OP was informative and I kept it.

From the May article, I learned of your book. I wanted to post the news back then, but figured that it wasn’t my place. After your post last evening, I though it deserved a plug in case you didn’t feel it was appropriate to advertise. Last evening, I purchased a paperback copy. Kuddos and much success!

FYI: araucaria makes reference to another new Avalon author. This is princesslovercup’s book thread, They' Told Me To Write A Book In One Month....I Did.

Paula <3
    Hi Paula, No need to apologise ... I didn't have any big plans ...lol . I really appreciate your help and support ... and thanks for buying the book. I really hope you enjoy it!!
    I would also like to take the opportunity to thank Onawah because she helped soo much with proofreading ... the amount of typos etc was phenomenal... and she provided some really valuable commentary!
    LOVE ALLways, c
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 4th July 2015 at 00:41.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), Billy (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #45773
    Thanks

Am I the only one who hears "music" when the fan is on?
    The first time i thought the neighboor was listening to some bad radio station (here you can fart loudly and they'll probably hear it... In fact sometimes I hear my neighboors snoring !) And when i turned it off the sounds from the radio were gone. So i walked through the appartment, got to the balcony etc to find out where the music came from, but nothing.
    I turned the thing on again and there it was: sounds, music like. :D
    The thing is made of plastic but somehow creates different resonances and after a couple of seconds if you are at the right angle you'll hear sounds, like when a radio station is not tuned properly and you hear bits and pieces of different melodies that are a bit chaotic in combination with one another but the little pieces sound nice. This sounds are not as loud as the fan's humming of course, but are not dufficult to hear at all.
    Oh, i don't do drugs (just in case you are wondering).
    And... " I'm not crazy! My mother got me tested!"

Friday night in Germany and it is very hot.
    I like this night. I dont know why I am so happy (it's good, i am not complaining).
    The moon the lasts days was amazing and so bright. my ventilator is on and it helps a lot with the heat. Hence the fan sounds and music Question
    Last edited by Noir; 4th July 2015 at 00:39.
    ~May the light shine with you. And within you~

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noir For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), fourty-two (4th July 2015), Iloveyou (4th July 2015), PurpleLama (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Violet (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

27. Link to Post #45774
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noir (here)
    Am I the only one who hears "music" when the fun is on?
    The first time i thought the neighboor was listening to some bad radio station (here you can fart loudly and they'll probably hear it... In fact sometimes I hear my neighboors snoring !) And when i turned it off the sounds from the radio were gone. So i walked through the appartment, got to the balcony etc to find out where the music came from, but nothing.
    I turned the thing on again and there it was: sounds, music like. :D
    The thing is made of plastic but somehow creates different resonances and after a couple of seconds if you are at the right angle you'll hear sounds, like when a radio station is not tuned properly and you hear bits and pieces of different melodies that are a bit chaotic in combination with one another but the little pieces sound nice. This sounds are not as loud as the fun's humming of course, but are not dufficult to hear at all.
    Oh, i don't do drugs (just in case you are wondering).
    And... " I'm not crazy! My mother got me tested!"

Friday night in Germany and it is very hot.
    I like this night. I dont know why I am so happy (it's good, i am not complaining).
    The moon the lasts days was amazing and so bright. my ventilator is on and it helps a lot with the heat. Hence the fun sounds and music Question
    No music, Noir. My left ear is blocked up again. I say again because out of the blue for about 6, 7, 8 months it went silent. Without warning, it came back on line. Though, I do hear a high pitched sound in the inner ears. (even in the blocked one)

What's happening at my place is I hear thumps and knocks and things falling. Sometimes, I feel a vibration. And it can be day or night.

So now I just pass along a 'hello'.

<3

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), Baby Steps (4th July 2015), fourty-two (4th July 2015), Iloveyou (4th July 2015), Limor Wolf (4th July 2015), Noir (4th July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Stephanie (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

29. Link to Post #45775
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I hear music in fans, and in vents when hvac units are running. Totally.

It's hotter in south Miss'ippi, I betcha. Welcome to the village, noir.

@Pauler, you ever try ear candles?

30. Link to Post #45776
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I hear music in fans, and in vents when hvac units are running. Totally.

It's hotter in south Miss'ippi, I betcha. Welcome to the village, noir.

@Pauler, you ever try ear candles?
    I forgot that I hear music from fans, too.

No, thanks, PL. I ran a quick search on ear candling. The articles I read were negative. I may consider it after watching this video, but first, I’ll try hydrogen peroxide.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), Noir (4th July 2015), Playdo of Ataraxas (5th July 2015), PurpleLama (4th July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Stephanie (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #45777
    Thanks

Hi Running Deer!
    The problem with your ears sounds very strange. What the doctor said? Or what does your intuition says?
    The high pitched tones i know too. But in my case it could be tinnitus, IDK
    because since a few years i got ear infections very often but luckily not anymore. They stopped.

The thumps and knocks and hearing things falling happen a lot around me. In every place i lived this happened. Sometimes if I have visit they get nervous and a bit scared about it. For me is normal, i think it is energy stored in things that makes the noises. Now in the last months it has got a bit stronger though. It increases at night.

Purple Lama, thanks for the warm welcome!
    And yes, i believe you that there is much warmer.

I wish you guys a nice weekend.
    Last edited by Noir; 4th July 2015 at 05:17.
    ~May the light shine with you. And within you~

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noir For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Stephanie (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

34. Link to Post #45778
    Thanks

More rain, less trolls (2). Chopin’s ‘Raindrop’ prelude is so named for the repeated notes all the way through, with quite a cloudburst in the middle section.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Stephanie (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

36. Link to Post #45779
    Saint Lucia Avalon Member Philaletheian's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lovely day folks.. Always been hard being a Russell Brand fan, but had to share this..
    ..::OM::..

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philaletheian For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), araucaria (5th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (5th July 2015), Flash (5th July 2015), RunningDeer (4th July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

38. Link to Post #45780
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noir (here)
    Hi Running Deer!
    The problem with your ears sounds very strange. What the doctor said? Or what does your intuition says?
    The high pitched tones i know too. But in my case it could be tinnitus, IDK
    because since a few years i got ear infections very often but luckily not anymore. They stopped.

The thumps and knocks and hearing things falling happen a lot around me. In every place i lived this happened. Sometimes if I have visit they get nervous and a bit scared about it. For me is normal, i think it is energy stored in things that makes the noises. Now in the last months it has got a bit stronger though. It increases at night.

Purple Lama, thanks for the warm welcome!
    And yes, i believe you that there is much warmer.

I wish you guys a nice weekend.
    Thanks, Noir. It’s helpful confirmation that the knocks and thumps you hear are louder of late. It was mostly at night, too. But it’s changed. Part of me feels it’s our energy and dimensions merging with the unseen other(s). There’s also an increase of peripheral activity. I’d quickly check to let them know I’m aware. But now, I send out a thought-hello.

Last evening and this morning, my ear crackled and tickled when I used hydrogen peroxide. As for what my intuition says about the hearing? It’s fine. I haven’t even raised it to nuisance status. At one level, I see it that it’s the only quirky thing going. For that I’m appreciative.

At another level, because it’s the left ear/side, I see it as me not wanting to hear what’s happening in the world. The one that takes life in linear and sequential fashion. Whereas as the right, receives the whole to build upon.

At another level, it is a barometer for a deeper clean-out of hidden feelings. And still another, it’s about what’s the next thing in my diet to eliminate? Or it’s a metaphor for tuning out or at least dialing down the mind-chatter. One last one, I use it as an indicator for a re-balance of energy. I’m working on that.

Enjoy your weekend, as well.

<3

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (4th July 2015), Flash (5th July 2015), Noir (4th July 2015), Sierra (4th July 2015), Wind (4th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2289 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1289 1789 2189 2239 2279 2289 2299 2339 2389 2703 LastLast