+ Reply to Thread
Page 2348 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1348 1848 2248 2298 2338 2348 2358 2398 2448 2703 LastLast
Results 46,941 to 46,960 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #46941
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

I certainly appreciate you very much Onawah, and I appreciate your dedicated will to give us information and food for thought. So my comment was in part for you.

AND it was a lot for Carmody, for this part of his comments in particular:
    Quote this is about mass consciousness being moved and shifted. It's not a 'me' trip in my particular case.
    which I am sure you share the thinking and behavior in your intent as well

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Could you elaborate a bit, please, Flash. I'm not sure who it is you are appreciating. Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    And thank God there is some, albeit few, who think and behave like you do. I, on a me basis , truly appreciate (and on other basis too).

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I am curious as to what you, Carmody and Gripreaper, think about the information that has been coming through James Tyberonn http://www.earth-keeper.com/navigation/about the location, origin and purpose of the Atlantean crystals, if you are familiar with it.
    If not, I've posted some of that info on the channeled forum over the years, and have been to some of his conferences in Little Rock.
    He says he knows where the Atlantean crystals and other ET technologies are hidden (various sacred sites around the world) and that they are being activated, also that Max the crystal skull was made by ETs and contains the original blueprint for human DNA and all the information that is contained in all the other crystal skulls as well, stored therein for precisely this time.
    Some links here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-via-Tyberonn
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onn#post495178
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onn#post459793
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onn#post421999
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onn#post333626
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onn#post260225
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onn#post233295
    He is not just a channeler, but also a geologist who grew up in crystal country, Arkansas and traveled the world for many years, visiting many sites as a geologist but also doing research on his own into metaphysics, shamanism, ancient wisdom, etc..
    I don't resonate much with his energy, personally, and I have reservations about ANY channeled material, but the information is intriguing, and the repeated presence of Semir Osmanagich (discovered the Bosnian pyramids) and Max the crystal skull at his conferences, as well as Graham Hancock and a few other well known "forbidden archeologists" has influenced me to think he must be credible to some extent, at least.
    I know a lot of people are put off by the "Lord of Light" moniker, the addressing of readers as "Dear Ones", etc. I ignore that (perhaps wrongly) because I am attuned to crystalline energy, and I think it has an importance that most people are unaware of, and want to know more, even if it means sifting through channeled info to find what might be accurate gems of info.
    (Although lately he has been talking about the Moon/Saturn matrix, which seems to be disinfo that a number of psychics and channelers have been taken in by.)
    Unfortunately, his channeled messages (including those about the Atlantean crystals) can no longer be accessed free from his website, as he is marketing them in book form now, but they can still be found on Avalon and a few other websites, where they were copied before, when he was giving permission to copy them.
    Thank you.
    I don't know much about this sort of stuff. I don't hitch my wagon to anything and work to stay away from the outlandish, at least on the public front. Getting outlandish can get you into a very small cart that is easily upset, and this is about mass consciousness being moved and shifted. It's not a 'me' trip in my particular case. I generally tend to share as little information as possible, but it is possible to build a sort of a psyche profile on me.

I go in the direction I'm going, and 'that's about all she wrote', as they say...
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), fourty-two (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), onawah (10th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #46942
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Thank you Villagers, for your kind words on my birthday and also on the loss of my mother. I've been wordless for a few months now and it continues. These days, I lose myself in the day, in work, come home, eat and watch television, go to bed and wake up and do it all over again. I seem to have lost something more than my biggest supporter and the most beautiful soul I've ever been blessed to know. I know this is something we all must experience. But right now, it is still fresh and even, unbelievable. I wake up, or think of her at random moments through the day and cannot believe her physical presence is no more.

I guess I will get used to it in time but I can't imagine not missing her as much 20 years from now as I do today. I pray all is well with the Villagers and send you love and blessings.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), animovado (9th December 2015), betoobig (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), eaglespirit (11th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), fourty-two (10th November 2015), genevieve (10th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2015), Jake (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), markoid (10th November 2015), meeradas (10th November 2015), Pam (10th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), transiten (10th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015), Violet (10th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #46943
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

Love to you too, Rahkyt.
    Thanks Flash. for giving me some credit for thinking and for dedication. I appreciate you too!
    I hope it's clear that it was not my intention to advertise for Tyberonn.
    I have lots of reservations too about various sources of information and/or disinformation I have studied, sifted through, pondered, shelved, unshelved, etc. and posted here on Avalon.
    But it does seem to me that information that helps put in place some of the jigsaw pieces in the puzzle we are trying to fill in here may come from unlikely, even outlandish people at times.
    But sometimes even the craziest, most unorthodox people see things that ordinary people can't, or won't.
    I know that from experience--one of my sisters was a schizophrenic and she would reveal insights sometimes so wise that they completely blew my mind.
    I would not have mentioned Tyberonn's info on this thread but for the fact that I saw that Gripreaper and Carmody were discussing Atlantean crystals, a subject which I've been very interested in for a while now.
    That may seem to be a very "out there" and unprovable subject to many, but it's pretty apparent to those who have studied "forbidden archeology" that there were some very advanced forms of technology on the planet in ancient times, and there is evidence that some of it could well have been crystalline.
    I have had experiences myself with crystal that have convinced me that it is has remarkable properties, capable of storing and communicating information, amplifying energy and more.
    Because Tyberonn is a geologist who has visited many sacred sites numerous times and knows a lot about rocks and ancient lore, I don't classify him simply as a channeler, though I don't deny that the latter does cast doubt on his info in my eyes, as well as others' here, no doubt.
    But I think it's a case that we've been told about many times--that the archonic controllers allow certain relevant information to sift through the cracks along with lots of disinformation, though they may also do plenty to discredit and obfuscate it.
    (They like their prey to be a bit of a challenge, though not too much, of course...!)
    It's up to us to sort the wheat from the chaff, if we are so inclined, and draw whatever conclusions from it that we may.
    I have no background in science, so I have to rely on intuition, and the expertise of the scientifically oriented (when I can get it! )
    But we all have different ways of choosing and going about putting our respective puzzles together.
    Hopefully it's not a waste of time, but as with any learning process, it's all in how you look at it, I suppose.
    I'm not stating anything new here. I guess I'm just kind of sad that no one else here has looked into this subject very much.
    Living in Arkansas, surrounded by crystal, it's on my mind a lot, and I think it has a big place in our future as well as in our past.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), fourty-two (10th November 2015), gripreaper (11th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), Mark (11th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #46944
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

If this may help Onawah, the center of the Earth would be a gigantic iron Crystal.

http://www.psc.edu/science/Cohen_Stix/cohen_stix.html

Quote There's a giant crystal buried deep within the Earth, at the very center, more than 3,000 miles down. It may sound like the latest fantasy adventure game or a new Indiana Jones movie, but it happens to be what scientists discovered in 1995 with a sophisticated computer model of Earth's inner core. This remarkable finding, which offers plausible solutions to some perplexing geophysical puzzles, is transforming what Earth scientists think about the most remote part of our planet.
    "To understand what's deep in the Earth is a great challenge," says geophysicist Lars Stixrude. "Drill holes go down only 12 kilometers, about 0.2 percent of the Earth's radius. Most of the planet is totally inaccessible to direct observation." What scientists have pieced together comes primarily from seismic data. When shock waves from earthquakes ripple through the planet, they are detected by sensitive instruments at many locations on the surface. The record of these vibrations reveals variations in their path and speed to scientists who can then draw inferences about the planet's inner structure. This work has added much knowledge over the last ten years, including a puzzling observation: Seismic waves travel faster north-south than east-west, about four seconds faster pole-to-pole than through the equator.

This finding, confirmed only within the past two years, quickly led to the conclusion that Earth's solid-iron inner core is "anisotropic" -- it has a directional quality, a texture similar to the grain in wood, that allows sound waves to go faster when they travel in a certain direction. What, exactly, is the nature of this inner-core texture? To this question, the seismic data responds with sphinx-like silence. "The problem," says Ronald Cohen of the Carnegie Institution of Washington, "is then we're stymied. We know there's some kind of structure, the data tells us that, but we don't know what it is. If we knew the sound velocities in iron at the pressure and temperature of the inner core, we could get somewhere." To remedy this lack of information, Stixrude and Cohen turned to the CRAY C90 at Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center.

My take on it: the crystals, Crystal skulls, etc are linked enegetically to the Crystal at the Earth core. So they are in linked as well to all the information coming from the Earth herself, taking in information from the surface, or information human want to engrave in it, and giving it to the planet herself, and vice versa. In the old time, most probably that crystals were used to enter in resonance with earth core and use the power of Earth herself, for human purposes (read self serving). Without good intentions for the planet, it most probably backfires.

Earth, the Crystal planet! Don't you love it?
    Last edited by Flash; 10th November 2015 at 05:38.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), meeradas (10th November 2015), onawah (10th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #46945
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Hopefully it's not a waste of time, but as with any learning process, it's all in how you look at it, I suppose.
    It’s not a waste of time if it’s what you enjoy.

Quote I'm not stating anything new here. I guess I'm just kind of sad that no one else here has looked into this subject very much.
    It’s time for me to focus is on internal tools. I want to discover what the spirit-body is capable of. As it is, I feel like there’s not enough time to do that and do what others do in the world.

Switching topics:

I’m dog and house sitting for ten days. I'm sorta on a vacation. The owners have a theater room with a huge TV screen and an extensive collection of DVD’s. I’m eating lots of microwave popcorn, ice cream and other garbage food. It’s a beautiful home and I’d swear I catch glimpses of elves or some sort of friendly spirits outside. There are bird feeders all around the property that were hand-make by the owner. One looks like a stone house. The crows talk up a storm. Lots of woodpeckers, too.

Bailey, the dog, and I are at my place because my computer went kaput, and I have to be here to sign for a new one tomorrow (now today). And tonight the electricity went out for almost three hours. It’s been a strange week and it’s only Monday oh, make that Tuesday.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), genevieve (10th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), meeradas (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #46946
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,862 times in 3,179 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    The owners have a theater room with a huge TV screen and an extensive collection of DVD’s. I’m eating lots of microwave popcorn, ice cream and other garbage food.
    OMG. beware of the aftermath

---

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    ... but I can't imagine not missing her as much 20 years from now as I do today...
    'f course not; it's fresh and devastating.
    Then, there's also this healer [time - tho' non-existent] which never fails -
    the sweetness of memories will prevail, at some point, as we step onwards.
    But what do i know...

Good hearing from you, Rakhyt.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), betoobig (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), genevieve (10th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #46947
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Rahkyt,
    Thanks for stopping by. Losing the first parent is such a hard test. And then the second one goes, and there they are, all together partying in the next world and we stay down here to rot.
    But the real test is to our spiritual side, to step forward, and how our 3D self can accept this higher reality, that we never disconnect totally.
    So we have to yank ourselves back to what we have come to believe, as spiritual beings, over and over again.
    That this multi-dimensional cosmos is real, that consciousness survives, and that reincarnation is not the only option, if we choose to move on.

The test is that part of you that KNOWS deeply that she is now nearer to you than ever, much nearer than she ever was while still in the physical. Except perhaps when you were in her womb. Your birth was the only true physical separation.

Your many years on the mystical seeker path are now going to come to an end, as you will have to start applying the knowledge which you found, and there is nothing like a parent's death to give us this opportunity. They knew our most intimate little idiosyncrasies.

Before my mother passed away in 2006 I begged her to send me signals that she had safely arrived in the next world, and she complied. While my lower self was howling "I can't believe I'm an orphan now!!!" But the messages were overwhelming, and sometimes even funny. Typical of her sense of humor.
    I could write a book about it. And a lot of these signals were to do with fire flies; and also of people appearing whose name was Erika, my mum's name. But to this day, most signals come via those little glow bugs that fly at night and blink. The thing is that they often appear near or inside the house, when we mention her name.

And now my husband is beginning to get signals from his dad, too. Better late than never. He was out on a house call last week, to close the eyes of a 82 year old man who had just died, and who had known his father. It was at 2:00 AM that the family had called him, and he went up that steep mountain path to their house, with the stars brighter than ever. And his father strongly appeared in his mind. And when he got to their home the room was full of relatives, all waiting for the doc. So he said to the deceased "say hi to my Dad when you see him"..in front of everybody.
    And when he got home the potted ficus tree at our front door, which has little white lights on it, one of those cheap solar thingies, started blinking in a strange way. Normally we have them set as a steady light. So he thaught this must be Dad doing a little stunt. And the lights went off. And on. And off again, and stayed off. As if they had been switched off.
    And the following night they were working again, as if nothing had happened, and that's when he knew this was a real signal.

This sort of stuff is unfortunately suppressed by our culture. This makes the grief process so much harder. No one believes these stories, yet they happen a lot.
    Of course the grief process must be lived as well, as we are always connected to our physical selves.
    I pray that your mum is sending you communications, and that you have the eyes to see them.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), animovado (9th December 2015), araucaria (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), genevieve (10th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), Mark (11th November 2015), moekatz (10th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), transiten (10th November 2015)

15. Link to Post #46948
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you for the good thoughts and energies on my father's passing, Flash, Marianne, RunninDeer, Ulli, Dennis, 1inmany and all. It's interesting that this issue is surfacing now for a few of us and brings memories, certain emotions and insights. Fathers can be a controversial figure in life, as was mine, if to be honest . When reading the sharings of those of you who had close relationship with their 'parent figuers' (like Rahkyt's mom, Rakhyt, so sorry for your loss!) it's easy to get the impression of how those things shape our lives onwards. This early bond seems to either build our backbone in a constructive way, or it may take the wind out of our sails, so to speak : ) and everything in between.

But the one thing that made me personally, re-assess, forgive and heal those wounds, after many years of latent anger about the selfishnes and absense of any sympathy and maturity from the 'responsible adult', is the discovery of how our world is built, it's many layers, the spiritual essence of it and the interferences in some family's lives who may be considered as 'bloodline', and in general with our society without any of our knowledge. All is not what it seems.

And when sometimes some difficult challenges knock at your door, there is the blessing of a suprise of such souls who share their loving and quiet support. The blessings of Marianne's beautiful hand made gifts of protective crystals, necklesses, and gems which landed at my mailbox has touched my heart and filled my soul with much happy and joy. I am greatful to know you, Marianne, love and blessings to your heart ~

Will put some pictures of me wearing Marianne's lovely creations on my profile page soon

Many thanks,

Limor
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 10th November 2015 at 14:27.

16. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Bill Ryan (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Constance (15th December 2015), eaglespirit (11th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), genevieve (10th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2015), Jake (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), kanishk (28th August 2016), Marianne (11th November 2015), Mark (11th November 2015), meeradas (11th November 2015), Muzz (10th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ThePythonicCow (10th November 2015), transiten (10th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015), Violet (10th November 2015)

17. Link to Post #46949
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Google translation: Welcome back, Curt.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Curt (10th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), genevieve (10th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), meeradas (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ThePythonicCow (10th November 2015), transiten (10th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

19. Link to Post #46950
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Curt's back???

... so what's the deal here???

You and Mike are traveling minstrels or what???

No matter ... smiles are getting harder to find lately and that news makes me smile.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Chester (10th December 2015), Curt (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), Mike (10th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

21. Link to Post #46951
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Curt's back???

... so what's the deal here???

You and Mike are traveling minstrels or what???

No matter ... smiles are getting harder to find lately and that news makes me smile.

Uncanny isn't it? My guess-ta-mation is soul mates or twin souls without awareness of the connection in this lifetime.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), Mike (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (11th November 2015)

23. Link to Post #46952
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Using crystals in my spiritual work has helped me to better understand what my spirit body is capable of, and how I can interact with and tap Earth energies more, which I see as just being a part of my larger Self.
    That process has been a focus of some of the better information that's been coming out lately through sources like Harald Kautz-Vella and Lily Earthling, and thanks again for introducing some of that info to Avalon, RunningDeer.
    I just take what works for me from each source and leave the rest, which works fairly well, but it's a time consuming process which goes much faster if I can compare notes with others engaged in a similar process, especially if they are more knowledgeable than I in some ways, such as in science.
    Apologies for inserting this here into the Here and Now thread, which isn't generally devoted to this kind of thing, I think.
    I didn't mean to interrupt the flow of conversation.
    Since I started working again part time, I don't have much time left over for conversation, but I just happened to see Gripreaper and Carmody's discussion, and wanted to take advantage of that opportunity to see if I could get their perspectives.
    Please carry on!

It’s not a waste of time if it’s what you enjoy.

Quote I'm not stating anything new here. I guess I'm just kind of sad that no one else here has looked into this subject very much.
    It’s time for me to focus is on internal tools. I want to discover what the spirit-body is capable of. As it is, I feel like there’s not enough time to do that and do what others do in the world.

Switching topics:

I’m dog and house sitting for ten days. I'm sorta on a vacation. The owners have a theater room with a huge TV screen and an extensive collection of DVD’s. I’m eating lots of microwave popcorn, ice cream and other garbage food. It’s a beautiful home and I’d swear I catch glimpses of elves or some sort of friendly spirits outside. There are bird feeders all around the property that were hand-make by the owner. One looks like a stone house. The crows talk up a storm. Lots of woodpeckers, too.

Bailey, the dog, and I are at my place because my computer went kaput, and I have to be here to sign for a new one tomorrow (now today). And tonight the electricity went out for almost three hours. It’s been a strange week and it’s only Monday oh, make that Tuesday.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th November 2015 at 18:02.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), Limor Wolf (10th November 2015), meeradas (12th November 2015), Mike (10th November 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), transiten (10th November 2015), ulli (11th November 2015)

25. Link to Post #46953
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Google translation: Welcome back, Curt.
    Some question arise -

Do clicking repeatedly on the play button to hear the scream could be considered as obsessive?

Do laughing out loud while being alone in a room (not me, I am just asking..) has already been diagnosed as a disorder?

Is the mentioning of Curt and Mike as traveling minstrels right after this video has any hidden connection to the singer above? and if not, are there any openings soon? in offer are some amazing vocal capabilities,
    and a glass of milk

Quote Originally posted by Calz : " No matter ... smiles are getting harder to find lately "
    With all seriousness

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), meeradas (12th November 2015), Mike (10th November 2015), onawah (10th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (11th November 2015)

27. Link to Post #46954
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I absolutely DO love it, Flash, and thanks so much for sharing that!
    I don't know about the theory that we are becoming crystalline rather than carbon based, but I do think that crystal has a much more central place in the science and spirituality to come.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    If this may help Onawah, the center of the Earth would be a gigantic iron Crystal.

http://www.psc.edu/science/Cohen_Stix/cohen_stix.html

Quote There's a giant crystal buried deep within the Earth, at the very center, more than 3,000 miles down. It may sound like the latest fantasy adventure game or a new Indiana Jones movie, but it happens to be what scientists discovered in 1995 with a sophisticated computer model of Earth's inner core. This remarkable finding, which offers plausible solutions to some perplexing geophysical puzzles, is transforming what Earth scientists think about the most remote part of our planet.
    "To understand what's deep in the Earth is a great challenge," says geophysicist Lars Stixrude. "Drill holes go down only 12 kilometers, about 0.2 percent of the Earth's radius. Most of the planet is totally inaccessible to direct observation." What scientists have pieced together comes primarily from seismic data. When shock waves from earthquakes ripple through the planet, they are detected by sensitive instruments at many locations on the surface. The record of these vibrations reveals variations in their path and speed to scientists who can then draw inferences about the planet's inner structure. This work has added much knowledge over the last ten years, including a puzzling observation: Seismic waves travel faster north-south than east-west, about four seconds faster pole-to-pole than through the equator.

This finding, confirmed only within the past two years, quickly led to the conclusion that Earth's solid-iron inner core is "anisotropic" -- it has a directional quality, a texture similar to the grain in wood, that allows sound waves to go faster when they travel in a certain direction. What, exactly, is the nature of this inner-core texture? To this question, the seismic data responds with sphinx-like silence. "The problem," says Ronald Cohen of the Carnegie Institution of Washington, "is then we're stymied. We know there's some kind of structure, the data tells us that, but we don't know what it is. If we knew the sound velocities in iron at the pressure and temperature of the inner core, we could get somewhere." To remedy this lack of information, Stixrude and Cohen turned to the CRAY C90 at Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center.

My take on it: the crystals, Crystal skulls, etc are linked enegetically to the Crystal at the Earth core. So they are in linked as well to all the information coming from the Earth herself, taking in information from the surface, or information human want to engrave in it, and giving it to the planet herself, and vice versa. In the old time, most probably that crystals were used to enter in resonance with earth core and use the power of Earth herself, for human purposes (read self serving). Without good intentions for the planet, it most probably backfires.

Earth, the Crystal planet! Don't you love it?
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), meeradas (12th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

29. Link to Post #46955
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

fwiw ... threw away mass quantities of "new age" books ...

funny that ...

still have all my crystals ...

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), animovado (9th December 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Curt (11th November 2015), Ernie Nemeth (11th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), meeradas (11th November 2015), onawah (11th November 2015), PurpleLama (11th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015), Violet (10th November 2015)

31. Link to Post #46956
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Attachment 31659I'm working with local community members to change the perception of a town from "dangerous, don't go there" to "friendly and open to visitors".

It's too easy to go negative and too hard to go positive... We are spearheading the Halloween event this year with a hayride, trick or treating on the main roads and a movie event for the kids at a beach bar afterwards.. should be a great event with a lot of positive attitudes going into it!
    Gosh! Just arrived home yesterday with a Sun Pluto square....In my mid twenties I went to Saint Croix and Fredriksted with my ex and his parents to visit their relatives who thought Sweden was a communist country (Social democratic at the time) We went to the carneval but were standing on a balcony since it would be too dangerous for us in the street. There was a saying that the black inhabitants would kill at least one white every year. Many years later I learned that the wife of the household had been killed....

I was part of the Vietnam movement and had even been singing on the record "Vietnam is close" so I was even surprised I was let in to the US. The song is a bout a Vietnam farmer who walks into a prison with rice covering hand-grenades in 2 baskets blowing the guards and himself into pieces to liberate his fellow prisoners...a suicide bomber for sure, but that's not what we were thinking at the time since the pple that died were not "innocent" but supporting the US invasion.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), genevieve (11th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), meeradas (12th November 2015), RunningDeer (10th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

33. Link to Post #46957
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Do clicking repeatedly on the play button to hear the scream could be considered as obsessive?
    I hope not, cuz that’d mean I’m obsessive.

Quote Do laughing out loud while being alone in a room (not me, I am just asking..) has already been diagnosed as a disorder?
    OMG...I is busted.

Quote Is the mentioning of Curt and Mike as traveling minstrels right after this video has any hidden connection to the singer above? and if not, are there any openings soon? in offer are some amazing vocal capabilities, and a glass of milk
    There are openings for amazing vocal and for those that drink milk, offer milk and believes the chocolate milk sold at schools does the body good.

Quote  Originally posted by Calz : " No matter ... smiles are getting harder to find lately "
    With all seriousness 
    Smiles, does the body good.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Curt (11th November 2015), genevieve (11th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), meeradas (12th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015)

35. Link to Post #46958
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My new computer arrived five minutes ago. Time to open. Fingers crossed that all my old software will not need an upgrade.

Bailey, the dog I’m watching is saying, “It’s time to go home now.”

See you on the other side...

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (10th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Curt (11th November 2015), eaglespirit (11th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), genevieve (11th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), meeradas (12th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (10th November 2015), Violet (10th November 2015)

37. Link to Post #46959

Just took a nice walk on the beach -its blustery & cold . One of my favorite places during and after a nice rain, and there are very few people there if any.

The wind is blowing on shore and the waves are blown out and mushy, but clear and beautiful. Grateful to be there.

La Jolla Shores, California
    Attachment 31769

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 10th November 2015 at 23:56.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (10th November 2015), Calz (11th November 2015), Carmody (10th November 2015), Curt (11th November 2015), eaglespirit (11th November 2015), Flash (10th November 2015), genevieve (11th November 2015), Jean-Marie (10th November 2015), meeradas (11th November 2015), RunningDeer (11th November 2015), Sierra (10th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (11th November 2015)

39. Link to Post #46960
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Eh. It happens.

This too shall pass.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Calz (11th November 2015), Curt (11th November 2015), genevieve (11th November 2015), Jean-Marie (11th November 2015), meeradas (12th November 2015), RunningDeer (11th November 2015), Sierra (11th November 2015), Stephanie (11th November 2015), ulli (11th November 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2348 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1348 1848 2248 2298 2338 2348 2358 2398 2448 2703 LastLast